Status
Not open for further replies.
Akande noticed the new arrival coming down the hall. That Izuru fellow Sinestro had talked to...what a strange boy he was. All that hair, his disinterest in everything...was he some sort of assassin? Lacroix had the same attitude, until she packed up and left Talon for somewhere else.

"Not one for conversation, are you?" He asked lightly. Maybe if he asked the right questions, he could learn more about this man of mystery.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight

The dark hallway beyond the scaffolding door lit up occasionally from faulty ceiling lights that flickered constantly. It was a long hallway that made a right turn eventually, but along the hall was debris and abandoned hospital beds. A door on the right side of the hallway was open, revealing a room that held broken science equipment and traces of what seemed to be a small greenhouse. Small red and green herbs had been left growing in small terrariums.

@Kaykay @will30358
Candi looked at the herbs and lowered her eyelids. "I think that those are most definitely poisonous. I mean, why would our captor girl lay 'em here? Is she thinkin' I'm stupid?! She's gonna get it when I get to her! What about you?"
@Kaykay

Akande noticed the new arrival coming down the hall. That Izuru fellow Sinestro had talked to...what a strange boy he was. All that hair, his disinterest in everything...was he some sort of assassin? Lacroix had the same attitude, until she packed up and left Talon for somewhere else.

"Not one for conversation, are you?" He asked lightly. Maybe if he asked the right questions, he could learn more about this man of mystery.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight
The boy's red gaze fell upon Akande when he prompted him, staring silently at him for a few moments as they lurched down the hallway as if he was examing a painting in a museum. Eventually, he simply closed his eyes and shook his head as a response.

"Most topics of conversation are boring to me. They are either completely meaningless or are entirely predictable."

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight

Izuru and Akande were stopped short by a man approaching from the bottoms of the staircase. He stopped in front of the pair, looking at them. His features could not be made out, at least not until he raised a hand and conjured a small flame in it.

sRirWZt.png

Sporting a shaved head, numerous scars, and a dark overcoat, the man would look menacing in more usual company. On his wrist was a bracelet, just like the others. "Now, who are you two?" he asked, sounding slightly amused.

The crate with the noxious material and now the body was closed successfully and without error. However, the same could not be said for the ladder, as another loud crack echoed throughout the room and the ladder broke completely free from the scaffolding above.

@Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Siege @Ver @Crimson Spartan @Crow @dark @York @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Sark

Will, the RK900

Will followed Akande and the other boy and stopped when he saw Cole. He considered the best approach to go and he picked up his bracelet. "We were prisoners in this place who was instructed by a woman that we only know as the Overseer, I'm Will Nines, an RK-900. I'm guessing since you also have a bracelet, you are also part of whatever plans you have, " he said, introducing himself.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

❝ What a damn shame. In any case, we're already doing better than that unfortunate fellow. ❞ Nishiki nonchalantly made an offhand comment on the infested corpse that they've run into. Aside from getting his suit dirtied by whatever that was, he didn't plan to get any infections from that cesspool of a decaying body, so he made sure not to linger too close to it. Addressing their current progress with this apparent puzzle...

tumblr_pfhcpxNzR51v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Speaking of which, it's quite pleasant to know that I am not needed to assist with the work laid out for us. How dependable of you lot, I might as well watch, huh? ❞ Nishiki smirked as he simply kept watch of how their plan was going about with the resources they had at hand.

@Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Siege @Ver @Crimson Spartan @Crow @dark @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Jeremi @York

"U-understood!.. Also thank you miss for also helping out..." Ashe spoke following Hela's orders as best as he could while also thanking Lucy for her help. However soon enough something catches his eye.

"Excuse me sir but we really could use the help here. I know you don't tend to do much but please help us out here.." Ashe spoke in a way calling out Nishiki while also asking for help.

@MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @EveryoneElse
"Humans are a foolish race who only seek the betterment of themselves, through war and bloodshed the only language they speak." Dhaos replied brusquely before looking over to Sinestro inspecting the body.

"We are like the living dead already,"
Dhaos replied. "Until we have broken free from our shackles and confronted our Overseer then we're nothing more than rats." For the time being Dhaos was content to stand around and let everyone else do the work. What was the point to put yourself in potential harms way when others could do it for you?

@Sark @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Everybody
Lucy said nothing in return to Ashe. She was helping out, and that was it. She simply nodded slightly in return, while focusing on getting the tarp up. She turned her head to the others.

"If there are things that can be put with the tarp, put them over here, now."

Asking others to help for Lucy (even from Kouta) were among the last things she expected, but really? Some of those other likely-criminals were willing to help too, and that in return, could only benefit her. In fact, even if it was out of selfishness, everyone seemed to want to do something. Well, except for one.

"You two. Over there. Don't you dare be so pathetic that you rely on others to do the dirty work."

Lucy pointed to Nishiki and Dhaos. Of course, they were baddies in a prison, but there was a line between evil and petty. Lucy...crossed that line years ago, but nowadays, she isn't so pathetic that she stands back and lets everyone do the work. If anything, even back in Japan, she was the one who worked hard to bring the end of humankind. In other words, Lucy, at the very least, had the virture of being steadfast to her goals. But these two?

@Siege (?) @Crimson Spartan (?) @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Anyone else wanting to help out with the tarp​
Hela was grateful she had this help. The lives of two girls were on the line.

@Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister
Will Nines

Will went over to the seemingly stuck garage door after grabbing a short rebar. He would attempt to pull it up now that something had changed. If it still wouldn't budge, he would see if the rebar would fit under and work as a short of pullet system.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Everyone
054df55b18ce5ea872355074c8484750.png

Izuru seemed to have withheld his presence entirely, as the other two 'slackers' were called out for their inaction while he remained ignored. He wasn't particularly pleased about this; actually, he's never really been pleased with anything. It was a dull observation to make as he watched the group with diminishing interest.

Though, the patterns of cooperation spreading among the group did earn a prolonged stare from Kamukura. Selfish, malicious people - 'scum', as the Overseer put it - putting aside their negative traits and pooling together their talents to achieve mutual survival. Some of them are even becoming friends or comrades with one another.

Izuru pondered on what this was. The observation made by Dhaos (another uninteresting person) seemed to be most applicable to this - superficial comradery spurned by a despair-inducing scenario, only to be cut to pieces once someone has the leg-room. That was the most obvious pattern that people of this caliber would follow. It will turn out to be true for someone in this group.

But.

Is this hope?

An objectively twisted hope, yes, but it's 'hope' regardless.

It matched up with everything that person said to him. Izuru unconsciously rose one hand, feeling for something within his suit pocket.

"...?"

Izuru raised his other hand, quickly rubbing his eyes with a briefly confused look. Shaking his head, he returned to watching the group toil away from a safe distance.

@MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Whoever
"Oh, I wouldn't say that" Thaal crowed in response "A prison and a fortress look awfully similar should one blur their eyes. Of course, the Overseer has forced us to trade our old cells for the larger one we explore now, but from a certain point of view, we already are free. Free to talk. Free to fight. To explore. Free to plan. From where the Overseer sits, she may seem to be pulling the strings, but, should we tug hard enough, it will be she who is tied to us. In the meantime, I suggest we hurry up and press this advantage before the Overseer decides she wants to start bladdering on again. Perhaps the first step in achieving a status greater than that of a rat might be to start helping, wouldn't you agree, 'sir'? Complaining about futility achieves nothing"

"That's right. Keep watching. Keep up that effort and soon you'll be watching the inside of a cell again. What were you locked up for again, Nishiki? Criminal negligence? Or was it just public loitering?"

"Dead weights. The lot them" Thaal groaned, continuing to work around the tarp. No rest for the wicked, it seemed. "We're wasting our breath. We'd be better off leaving them behind regardless of their supposed power, if they're taking advantage of our hospitality and labour now, they will surely do so again. I shan't be putting my life on the line for such likes of them, and I doubt the rest of our new Corps will be too thrilled to do so either"

"The less we put down to chance the better. We can't be relying on luck if we want to get out of here in one piece, now can we? Maybe sealing that body back up inside a crate might be the best course of action; the less time that thing is in contact with the air for, the slower its decay. We need to limit our exposure to potential infectants. Wedge it shut with some of that rebar if the lid won't stay down. On the double"
"Ohh, it worked!" Sera exclaimed loud enough for pretty much anyone in the room to hear. With that, she simply decided to explore the dark hallway.

@Atomic Knight @will30358
Isa growled in Sinestro's direction. "I've not heard of a body lingering in such a manner," he said sharply, eyes narrowing on the man. He then gestured up toward the scaffolding and then even further to another support structure even further up the tall, cylindrical room. "Couldn't the man have fallen down into the tarp and gotten tangled that way?"

The tarp being used as a makeshift ladder held strong while it was moved up the ladder, though as the group began their operation, the ladder shook violently. There was a cracking noise that echoed around the room.

As for the garage door, Will would find it would still not budge, even with the rebar. However, such an action was not needed, for the door began to suddenly open on its own. The hallway beyond revealed was dark and foreboding, but a staircase was visible at the end of the hall.

@Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Siege @Ver @Crimson Spartan @Crow @dark @York @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Sark @Kaykay @will30358
Izuru and Akande were stopped short by a man approaching from the bottoms of the staircase. He stopped in front of the pair, looking at them. His features could not be made out, at least not until he raised a hand and conjured a small flame in it.

sRirWZt.png

Sporting a shaved head, numerous scars, and a dark overcoat, the man would look menacing in more usual company. On his wrist was a bracelet, just like the others. "Now, who are you two?" he asked, sounding slightly amused.

The crate with the noxious material and now the body was closed successfully and without error. However, the same could not be said for the ladder, as another loud crack echoed throughout the room and the ladder broke completely free from the scaffolding above.

@Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Siege @Ver @Crimson Spartan @Crow @dark @York @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Sark
Cinder Fall
@Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Siege @Ver @Crimson Spartan @Crow @dark @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Sark

Cinder nodded, though... She didn't dare touch the body with her bare hand. Instead, she took some cloth from the uncontaminated crate, and wrapped her hand with it carefully, leaving it loose enough for her to dispose of it in the crate after she helped lift the body inside.

After that was taken care of, she then helped seal the actual crate... Sighing with some level of relief, as the deed was done; it was just a minor accomplishment, but all the same... Helped ensure her own survival just a bit longer.

lPYQDlH.png

"Right. Now, let's-.." She started, but was quickly interrupted by the ladder from the scaffolding breaking abruptly.

So much for that idea.

With a small shrug, she decided to follow Will, and whoever else went down the hall after seeing the doors open, with a stairway in the distance. However, she stopped upon seeing a man sporting a bracelet like the others on his arm, but unlike them... He had his powers still, somehow.

Ignoring his request for a name, she cut straight to the chase.

11skN98.png

"Powers... Why do you still... Have you powers?" She hissed, a hint of envy in her voice.

It quickly became apparent where her main interest lay... At least, in this situation.​

Larxene-_Emote-25.png

"We are all just some passersby, you could say. I'd like to guess you are too, but... such a lively fire is what the Overseer would rather hold back, isn't it? Go ahead and enlighten us just how you got that nice bracelet, if you'd be so kind," Larxene said to the mysterious man with fake politeness obscuring a demanding demeanor, standing to the side of RK, Cinder, Izuru, Akande, and others as she rested her hands on her hips and leaned forward slightly.

"After all, I've got the same thing, and so does everyone else," she continued, raising her arm to showcase it.

@Atomic Knight @York @Lucky @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others

"Ah, the nihilistic type." Akande nodded. "I don't follow that line of philosophy myself, but I can see its draw to today's youth. So much evil in the world...you wonder what the point it? Well, I would say-"

He stopped as he noticed the new arrival. Hm...he couldn't remember seeing him with their group before. "It is as they say," he said, revealing his own bracelet. "We're trapped in here just like you. I assume you woke up in a cell not too long ago, Mister, uh...?"

@Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Lucky @York

"My powers were considerably weakened," the man said with a bit of a snarl toward Cinder. "This is nothing." He put out his flame and began to walk past those in front of him so he could get a look at the tall cylindrical room beyond. He took a look at the fallen ladder and the makeshift tarp set-up and laughed. "You guys have been busy, huh?"

He turned around to Will and shrugged. "Anyway, I just woke up here, man. Had to listen to someone called the Overseer. There were others..." he pointed down the staircase. "Back there. Had to solve some kind of puzzle to get up here. I think one of the guys is just lagging behind." He sighed dramatically. "Right, it's Mister McGrath. Cole McGrath, thank you."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that" Thaal crowed in response "A prison and a fortress look awfully similar should one blur their eyes. Of course, the Overseer has forced us to trade our old cells for the larger one we explore now, but from a certain point of view, we already are free. Free to talk. Free to fight. To explore. Free to plan. From where the Overseer sits, she may seem to be pulling the strings, but, should we tug hard enough, it will be she who is tied to us. In the meantime, I suggest we hurry up and press this advantage before the Overseer decides she wants to start bladdering on again. Perhaps the first step in achieving a status greater than that of a rat might be to start helping, wouldn't you agree, 'sir'? Complaining about futility achieves nothing"

"That's right. Keep watching. Keep up that effort and soon you'll be watching the inside of a cell again. What were you locked up for again, Nishiki? Criminal negligence? Or was it just public loitering?"

"Dead weights. The lot them" Thaal groaned, continuing to work around the tarp. No rest for the wicked, it seemed. "We're wasting our breath. We'd be better off leaving them behind regardless of their supposed power, if they're taking advantage of our hospitality and labour now, they will surely do so again. I shan't be putting my life on the line for such likes of them, and I doubt the rest of our new Corps will be too thrilled to do so either"

"The less we put down to chance the better. We can't be relying on luck if we want to get out of here in one piece, now can we? Maybe sealing that body back up inside a crate might be the best course of action; the less time that thing is in contact with the air for, the slower its decay. We need to limit our exposure to potential infectants. Wedge it shut with some of that rebar if the lid won't stay down. On the double"

Dhaos gave Sinestro a glare before he walked off. The others didn't matter, he had his own reason for survival, and he wouldn't let sentimentality stand in his way.

"My powers were considerably weakened," the man said with a bit of a snarl toward Cinder. "This is nothing." He put out his flame and began to walk past those in front of him so he could get a look at the tall cylindrical room beyond. He took a look at the fallen ladder and the makeshift tarp set-up and laughed. "You guys have been busy, huh?"

He turned around to Will and shrugged. "Anyway, I just woke up here, man. Had to listen to someone called the Overseer. There were others..." he pointed down the staircase. "Back there. Had to solve some kind of puzzle to get up here. I think one of the guys is just lagging behind." He sighed dramatically. "Right, it's Mister McGrath. Cole McGrath, thank you."

Dhaos gave the newcomer a weary look. "I am sure you did..." Dhaos walked past Cole, giving him a casual shoulder push as he headed down the stairs Cole had arrived from.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sark @Lucky @York

Will Nines

Will looked over at him and noticed that his story completely lined up there. " Was there also a tarp with crates and a dead body in the area as well?" He asked, wondering if the rooms and puzzle were mirror images and the next floor would be the same. It also was good to know what was going to happen with the girls. " It is very nice to meet you Cole," he said, wondering if there was a way to get up to the other area as the ladder had broken.

Larxene-_Emote-25.png

"We are all just some passersby, you could say. I'd like to guess you are too, but... such a lively fire is what the Overseer would rather hold back, isn't it? Go ahead and enlighten us just how you got that nice bracelet, if you'd be so kind," Larxene said to the mysterious man with fake politeness obscuring a demanding demeanor, standing to the side of RK, Cinder, Izuru, Akande, and others as she rested her hands on her hips and leaned forward slightly.

"After all, I've got the same thing, and so does everyone else," she continued, raising her arm to showcase it.

@Atomic Knight @York @Lucky @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Others
"Ah, the nihilistic type." Akande nodded. "I don't follow that line of philosophy myself, but I can see its draw to today's youth. So much evil in the world...you wonder what the point it? Well, I would say-"

He stopped as he noticed the new arrival. Hm...he couldn't remember seeing him with their group before. "It is as they say," he said, revealing his own bracelet. "We're trapped in here just like you. I assume you woke up in a cell not too long ago, Mister, uh...?"

@Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Lucky @York

Dhaos gave Sinestro a glare before he walked off. The others didn't matter, he had his own reason for survival, and he wouldn't let sentimentality stand in his way.

Dhaos gave the newcomer a weary look. "I am sure you did..." Dhaos walked past Cole, giving him a casual shoulder push as he headed down the stairs Cole had arrived from.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sark @Lucky @York
Will Nines

Will looked over at him and noticed that his story completely lined up there. " Was there also a tarp with crates and a dead body in the area as well?" He asked, wondering if the rooms and puzzle were mirror images and the next floor would be the same. It also was good to know what was going to happen with the girls. " It is very nice to meet you Cole," he said, wondering if there was a way to get up to the other area as the ladder had broken.

Cinder Fall
@Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Siege @Ver @Crimson Spartan @Crow @dark @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Sark

Cinder cocked a brow, the realization dawning upon her when Cole mentioned solving puzzles with some others. Naturally she couldn't factor out the possibility he might be lying, but for now, there was no reason not to take his word for it.

Nevertheless, even if she did withdraw from the man... There was still a hint of envy in her eyes, as he still retained some of his powers, even with that bracelet on.

H9alkZD.png

"Your cell. How far back is it?" She asked.

If her suspicions were correct, he had undergone a similar experience as the group she was (somewhat) familiar with had... However, it was also possible the Overseer varied it up from group to group.

Their 'task' was to escape this facility, yes, but it seemed almost too good to be true. Cinder was on her guard, wary of any potential catch their goals may have, considering they would still have to remove these bracelets, even if they did manage to find a way out of this facility.​

Cole grimaced at Dhaos and then shot Will a look of confusion. "Um, no...? And, uh, thanks I guess?" He then looked to Cinder, crossing his arms. "It's a few rooms back the way I came," he said.

As for Dhaos, a young boy ran up the stairs and practically slammed right into him. The boy hopped back a few steps and held an arm over his face. "Owie...!" It was hard to see him in the dim light, but Dhaos could hear a sniffle from the boy. "Sir, why don't you watch where you're going? That really hurt!"

Will Nines

Will analyzed the facial features of Cole and recognized it as confusion. " Hmm... that does shoot down my theory then. You are most welcome," he said, looking over at him and updating his objectives.

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE- HELP OTHERS IN WHATEVER WAY THAT GETS YOU BACK HOME.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE- DEAL WITH ANY POSSIBLE DEVIANTS IN THE GROUP

TERIATARY OBJECTIVE- LEARN MORE ABOUT COLE MACGRATH

" You mentioned that the fire you can make is only a fraction of your power? How powerful are you?" Will asked.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Sark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Siege @Ver @Crimson Spartan @Crow @dark @York @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Sark

Izuru gave the ghastly-looking man a once-over, rolling his eyes dismissively and deciding that he had no intention to interact with him. Spotting the staircase just behind him, he absconded from the discussion without a word to Akande, politely slipping past Cole and moving down towards the stairway in the same vein as Dhaos.

"... hm."

Izuru abruptly halted, sidestepping as if something was coming from the stairs.
Cole grimaced at Dhaos and then shot Will a look of confusion. "Um, no...? And, uh, thanks I guess?" He then looked to Cinder, crossing his arms. "It's a few rooms back the way I came," he said.

As for Dhaos, a young boy ran up the stairs and practically slammed right into him. The boy hopped back a few steps and held an arm over his face. "Owie...!" It was hard to see him in the dim light, but Dhaos could hear a sniffle from the boy. "Sir, why don't you watch where you're going? That really hurt!"

Under any normal circumstances, Izuru would've swiftly ignored whatever came barreling through the stairs and continue onward. The Ultimate Hope shambled a few meters away from the "scene," seems as if he was going to continue down the stairs. However, the student abruptly halted at the head of the stairs, planting his sleek black shoes on the floor and turning around with a furrowed brow, his red-eyes gleaming through the dim light towards the downed young boy.

c19d22250aded8a69eb3bdd2e5ee2eea.png

"...You," he spoke, his voice pointed with purpose instead of being flat and uninterested. "Who are you?"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @whoever

"Hm..."

Getting close to the terrariums, Sera peered at the red and green herbs with narrowed eyes. Everything else in the hallway seemed broken, so these things must have been left for some reason. Some simple terrariums probably didn't just survive by chance after all. She looked around for any indicator of what there were supposed to be while responding to Candi.

"There's better ways to get us killed or torture us than some poisonous plants that took a bunch of deviants working together to reach, so I don't think it's just poison. Besides, even if it is poisonous as long as we don't reach inside the terrarium we'd still be safe, right? No, I think this is still part of her little game."

Sera flashed a grin at the other girl before she spoke again.

"Or did you mean about her getting it? Cause if she set up this whole death trap just for us, I'd love to return the favor~"

"Hm..."

Getting close to the terrariums, Sera peered at the red and green herbs with narrowed eyes. Everything else in the hallway seemed broken, so these things must have been left for some reason. Some simple terrariums probably didn't just survive by chance after all. She looked around for any indicator of what there were supposed to be while responding to Candi.

"There's better ways to get us killed or torture us than some poisonous plants that took a bunch of deviants working together to reach, so I don't think it's just poison. Besides, even if it is poisonous as long as we don't reach inside the terrarium we'd still be safe, right? No, I think this is still part of her little game."

Sera flashed a grin at the other girl before she spoke again.

"Or did you mean about her getting it? Cause if she set up this whole death trap just for us, I'd love to return the favor~"

"I'm ninety-nine percent sure that she set a death trap - multiple of 'em - for us, but you're right. By the way she talked to us, I'm sure she'd want 'scum' like us to be brutally killed, not just tortured." Candi waited a second, looking at the Christmas-colored herbs. "I think we should keep goin' forward - then, if we can't find anything, I'll grab it so that if it isn't safe, I'll be the one hurt. Taking bullets for each other is what alliance members should do," Candi said. "But for now, let's keep movin' forward. This isn't goin' to be the weirdest place that we're gon' see, I can guess that much."

Giving the girl a solemn nod, Candi shrunk her braids (they'd just been taking up useless energy) and ran forward through the hall. I gotta help the others. That'll get us all buddy-buddy, and we won't keep tryin' to stab each other!...hopefully. Candi looked back at Sera and smiled. She seems willing to be a par of the group. That's great! Ashe and her down, only a bunch of other criminals to go! Candi lowered her eyelids and grinned. This is gonna be fun.

@Kaykay

Dhaos seemed unfazed as the boy ran right into him. "Watch your tone, child." Dhaos wasn't impressed by the tone in which the boy was speaking to him. "I don't wish to argue semantics with you, state your name, and show me your arms."

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @whoever

"I'm ninety-nine percent sure that she set a death trap - multiple of 'em - for us, but you're right. By the way she talked to us, I'm sure she'd want 'scum' like us to be brutally killed, not just tortured." Candi waited a second, looking at the Christmas-colored herbs. "I think we should keep goin' forward - then, if we can't find anything, I'll grab it so that if it isn't safe, I'll be the one hurt. Taking bullets for each other is what alliance members should do," Candi said. "But for now, let's keep movin' forward. This isn't goin' to be the weirdest place that we're gon' see, I can guess that much."

Giving the girl a solemn nod, Candi shrunk her braids (they'd just been taking up useless energy) and ran forward through the hall. I gotta help the others. That'll get us all buddy-buddy, and we won't keep tryin' to stab each other!...hopefully. Candi looked back at Sera and smiled. She seems willing to be a par of the group. That's great! Ashe and her down, only a bunch of other criminals to go! Candi lowered her eyelids and grinned. This is gonna be fun.

@Kaykay

"Great, no more ladder." Hela said. "Let's get this tarp ready guys." Hela said, not even acknowledging the new man in the room.

@Atomic Knight @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister

sRirWZt.png

"Great, no more ladder." Hela said. "Let's get this tarp ready guys." Hela said, not even acknowledging the new man in the room.

@Atomic Knight @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister

"No one was hurt correct...? I'd like to make sure that there were no injuries before hand..." Ashe states looking over at Hela, Lucy, and Thaal to make sure they weren't hurt when the ladder fell. He was very concerned for these three as he didn't want anyone getting hurt.

@Siege @MelodyMeister @ThoseAround

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back