Status
Not open for further replies.
v7lv4Tp.png

"...Huh, that was real brave of her," Sera commented as Candi flew down to try to help the others, idly continuing to eat the chocolate the girl had given her. "Though why's everyone trying to stop the cart anyway? If they just move past it they won't have to worry about it anymore. Weird."

With a slight shrug as if to say she didn't feel like spending any more time thinking about it, Sera turned around to face the door before her instead. Seemingly ignoring the others struggling with the mine cart, she instead tried to open the door.

@Atomic Knight

Will Nines

Will, who saw that everyone else was stopping the mine cart wondered if there was a door that would need opening. He rushed ahead to see if he could catch up with Sera. " Do you need a key?" He asked if the door wasn't already open or unlocked.

@Kaykay @Atomic Knight

Will Nines

Will, who saw that everyone else was stopping the mine cart wondered if there was a door that would need opening. He rushed ahead to see if he could catch up with Sera. " Do you need a key?" He asked if the door wasn't already open or unlocked.

@Kaykay @Atomic Knight

Dhaos had went ahead as the others were still struggling with the mine cart in one for or another. "Or perhaps you are just wasting our time?" Dhaos responded to Sera his arms folded in annoyance.

@Kaykay @Lucky @Atomic Knight

Will Nines

Will looked over at Dhaos and ignored what he had said. " No pressure from me here. Also, if you want to just ignore him, he's just a grumpy Demon King who hates everyone. Take all the time you need, it might be a while before everyone is done catching or derailing the runaway mine cart."

@Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Jeremi

Will Nines

Will looked over at Dhaos and ignored what he had said. " No pressure from me here. Also, if you want to just ignore him, he's just a grumpy Demon King who hates everyone. Take all the time you need, it might be a while before everyone is done catching or derailing the runaway mine cart."

@Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Jeremi

"You think you're safe because Akande is looking after you, machine?"
Dhaos' tone was threatening and it was quite clear that he wasn't fooling. "Do not presume that you can ridicule me just because I haven't pushed the subject. I can assure you if you wish then I can show you how 'grumpy' I can get."

@Kaykay @Atomic Knight

Will Nines

" It would be wrong of me to presume such a thing since everyone has made a point that nobody looks for anyone," he replied, looking over at him. "It would only be ridiculing if I was proven that it was otherwise the truth, but from my observation of you, you have mentioned being a Demon King and have made it quite clear you hate humans, seeing as everyone here is mostly some form of human, it would be logically to conclude that you hate everyone. Your posture also indicates annoyance or grumpiness towards everything. I only work with the fact, Dhaos."

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Jeremi

Last edited:
Will Nines

" It would be wrong of me to presume such a thing since everyone has made a point that nobody looks for anyone," he replied, looking over at him. "It would only be ridiculing if I was proven that it was otherwise the truth, but from my observation of you, you have mentioned being a Demon King and have made it quite clear you hate humans, seeing as everyone here is mostly some form of human, it would be logically to conclude that you hate everyone. Your posture also indicates annoyance or grumpiness towards everything. I only work with the fact, Dhaos."

Dhaos was done with this conversation. "The only fact there is that you enjoy hearing yourself speak, yet another trait gifted by your masters." Perhaps going to watch the others battle that minecart would help him pass the time?

@Lucky @Kaykay @Atomic Knight

Will Nines

Will made a note that Dhaos did not like to be confronted with the truth and would rather escape the conversation then continue it. It seemed that he had indeed found a useful way to shut the man down. "
So, Miss Sera, how are you doing at attempting to open the door?" He asked.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Atomic Knight

"Uh..."

Sera ending up wasting more time with the introduction of this bickering duo, staring blankly at them for a moment as they argued back and forth. She wasn't sure what Dhaos meant about wasting time in the first place, but perhaps he just really did hold annoyance and grumpiness towards everything. Or something. That wasn't really any of her business. At the very least, they seemed to have settled down for now. With that, Sera eventually turned her focus back to the door.

"I don't know if I need a key, but it hasn't opened just yet," she said, fiddling with the door some more. "But a demon king and a machine huh? That's really cool, it's like a party from a manga or something~"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky

Will Nines

Will tilted his head in confusion and decided to ask the first question that popped into his head. " What is a manga exactly? Normally, I would research, but my systems don't seem to be connected to anything."

The combined efforts of the group, as well as the added help from the rebar and tools, was just enough to stop the mine cart. The scaffolding held strong despite all of the ruckus. Isa gave a sigh of relief and climbed over the cart. Loki stepped up and over the cart. "No need for such dramatics," he said once he was over on the other side.

Where Cinder observed the tracks, it was noticeable that a mechanism had been pulled to set the cart in motion. It had to have been activated remotely.

The door at the top of the spiral path was locked.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358

The key fit perfectly. Beyond the door was a small hallway. The way forward was blocked by a ton of metal debris, but there was a metal ladder that went up to a floor above. The ladder was very sturdy.

@Lucky

Will Nines

Will looked to see if there was a way to move or climb over the metal debris if it was in the way of the ladder. If it was not in the way of the ladder, he would proceed to try to climb up to see what was above. " This seems dumb, but tell everyone that I went up if I can find a way to the ladder."

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay

"Not to worry-I'll follow you." With all that debris laying around, it was pretty clear that they needed to go up. Having caught back up to Will and the rest, Akande started to climb up the ladder behind the android.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky

Will Nines

Will looked to see if there was a way to move or climb over the metal debris if it was in the way of the ladder. If it was not in the way of the ladder, he would proceed to try to climb up to see what was above. " This seems dumb, but tell everyone that I went up if I can find a way to the ladder."

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay

Dhaos scoffed. "Allowing you to wander alone, the traps that could be sprung on us." He followed Will and Doomfist up the ladder. If they found something valuable then Dhaos would be there first.

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Lucky @Yun Lee

Will Nines

" Okay, thanks for that Akande," he said, feeling it was better to go ahead in case there were any traps or bad thing that the Overseer had put in front of them as obstacles in their pat that they needed to conquer first.

Will didn't back, but Dhaos can see that he had shrugged. " I'm more worried about the traps that the Overseer can spring on us in this tiny little ladder space. But still, thanks for following behind in case we need help."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Kaykay

Will Nines

" Okay, thanks for that Akande," he said, feeling it was better to go ahead in case there were any traps or bad thing that the Overseer had put in front of them as obstacles in their pat that they needed to conquer first.

Will didn't back, but Dhaos can see that he had shrugged. " I'm more worried about the traps that the Overseer can spring on us in this tiny little ladder space. But still, thanks for following behind in case we need help."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Kaykay

"Whatever will come will no doubt hit you first,"
Dhaos replied as he climbed up the ladder. "My safety is insured for the time being. Feel free to continue upwards, I am sure your steps will bring us to our destination, one way or another."

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Kaykay

"I should start charging you for my services as a human shield, Dhaos," Akande joked. "It seems that may be a role I'll find myself in quite often."

@Jeremi @Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back