DELETE THIS

Revy glanced down at the Nifler thing with annoyed eyes before doing what any ration person would do to a random creature looking to steal a cheap bracelet:

source.gif

She shot the damn thing with a shotgun. : )

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin @Blacksmith @Pretentious Pineapple

Newt Scamander and Liam

Newt groaned as he noticed that the nifler wasn't listening. He was thankful that the creature was known for its nimbleness and had quickly dashed out of the line of sight.

Liam groaned. Even off duty, people were still idiots. " It might be smarter to stab it then to shoot into the bar. Might kill a person, but honestly, they would probably be back in a second anyway, so whatever." Liam got up and made the drink that Revy had asked for and slide it to her.

@Blacksmith @Raynar Saassin @Pretentious Pineapple @Raptor Jesus

Revy's attention would be grabbed by Iris Heart next, with the delivery girl only loudly scoffing at her words.

-63iIgsqweBnddha45m4dbxUFmd9vdEFu7WAvO299NY

"You'd better fuck off with that BDSM bullshit, bitch. I ain't into being tied up or tying people up! And for your fuckin' information, I'll treat you however the fuck I want! You may think you're some tough shit, but at the end of the day, you're just another fuckin' corpse to me." Revy spat.

iris-heart-gif-6.gif

Without any hesitation, Iris Heart grabbed her whip and slashed towards the floor in front of Revy, creating a loud crack sound and then retracting it back to her side. If Revy were to look back towards Iris, she would be greeted by a Sadistic Smirk followed by her right eye glowing a vibrant red as she stared her down.

tumblr_oe6hcyYyvD1uskgfro1_500.gif

"Oh don't worry so much you sweet little loose-cannon. Knowing the art of Sadism is not a requirement in order to be one of my playthings~ What is a requirement however, is that I have someone to keep me occupied, and those little army soldiers were clearly not up to snuff. Now then... How shall I have my fun with you? Naturally bondage is a great start~"

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Pretentious Pineapple

iris-heart-gif-6.gif

Without any hesitation, Iris Heart grabbed her whip and slashed towards the floor in front of Revy, creating a loud crack sound and then retracting it back to her side. If Revy were to look back towards Iris, she would be greeted by a Sadistic Smirk followed by her right eye glowing a vibrant red as she stared her down.

tumblr_oe6hcyYyvD1uskgfro1_500.gif

"Oh don't worry so much you sweet little loose-cannon. Knowing the art of Sadism is not a requirement in order to be one of my playthings~ What is a requirement however, is that I have someone to keep me occupied, and those little army soldiers were clearly not up to snuff. Now then... How shall I have my fun with you? Naturally bondage is a great start~"

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Pretentious Pineapple
Revy's eye would twitched at Iris Heart's constant insistence despite her clear wishes of abstinence. Revy wasn't fazed when the whip was slashed next to her on the floor, instead only standing up from her barstool and meeting Iris Heart's gaze with a glare that could pierce through the hearts of many.

VowOS.png

"Listen lady, and listen well, 'cuz I'm only gonna say this once. I ain't no one's sex toy, got it? I'm my own damn woman, and anyone who has a problem with it can take it up with the barrel of my fucking gun. So I suggest you put that fuckin' whip down before you've gotta use it to tie your limbs back in place."

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Pretentious Pineapple @Blacksmith

Revy's eye would twitched at Iris Heart's constant insistence despite her clear wishes of abstinence. Revy wasn't fazed when the whip was slashed next to her on the floor, instead only standing up from her barstool and meeting Iris Heart's gaze with a glare that could pierce through the hearts of many.

VowOS.png

"Listen lady, and listen well, 'cuz I'm only gonna say this once. I ain't no one's sex toy, got it? I'm my own damn woman, and anyone who has a problem with it can take it up with the barrel of my fucking gun. So I suggest you put that fuckin' whip down before you've gotta use it to tie your limbs back in place."

"My, you are a feisty one~ I'm definitely going to enjoy myself---" And she was cut off when she was engulfed in a bright light before... shrinking? And now is someone completely different to the Sadistic Dominatrix. Seems she was transformed for way too long and had finally cut out.

"Aww... I ran out of energy. Boo..." The girl exclaimed as she pouted for a moment before brightening up. "Hiiii~ My name's Plutia~~ What's yourrrrs?"

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Pretentious Pineapple @Blacksmith

"My, you are a feisty one~ I'm definitely going to enjoy myself---" And she was cut off when she was engulfed in a bright light before... shrinking? And now is someone completely different to the Sadistic Dominatrix. Seems she was transformed for way too long and had finally cut out.

"Aww... I ran out of energy. Boo..." The girl exclaimed as she pouted for a moment before brightening up. "Hiiii~ My name's Plutia~~ What's yourrrrs?"

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Pretentious Pineapple @Blacksmith
Revy was confused for a moment as she shrunk down, but them she quickly remembered that the multiverse was littered with freakshows like this, so she instead aimed her pistol at the girl's head, still snarling as she did so.

IeyycPTF0L78jnhibS52u-u-TlbCYZ62CdUbjZ8HTR8

"Name's Revy. But it ain't like that matters, cause your head's about to have two bullet sized holes for storin' your nuts." Revy said, still quite angry with her actions as Iris Heart.

@Raynar Saassin

Revy was confused for a moment as she shrunk down, but them she quickly remembered that the multiverse was littered with freakshows like this, so she instead aimed her pistol at the girl's head, still snarling as she did so.

IeyycPTF0L78jnhibS52u-u-TlbCYZ62CdUbjZ8HTR8

"Name's Revy. But it ain't like that matters, cause your head's about to have two bullet sized holes for storin' your nuts." Revy said, still quite angry with her actions as Iris Heart.

"It's nice to meet you, Revy... But why are you aiming your gun at me...? Was it because I was transformed?" She asked, gently pushing the gun aside and looking towards Revy.

"Plutia, that's quite enough." Came a voice out of nowhere as a new entrant had arrived in the Multiverse Hotel. A very young looking girl on top of a... floating book? Whatever the case, the first person they confronted was Plutia.

"I thought I specifically advised you not to transform whenever you feel like it. As a CPU, you need to have discipline and control." The fairy exclaimed with a stern tone. No matter how she spoke, she spoke very softly and was always cute no matter what. "Sorrrrrry Histy... I won't transform againnnn." Plutia pouted as she was definitely in for a scolding. "Return back home, Plutia. I think you've caused enough trouble here. I'll make sure to properly lecture you when I return, as you clearly have not been listening to me." "Okaaaay..." She pouted once more before exiting the bar and heading towards the Nexus, effectively leaving the entire hotel.

The fairy then flew over to Revy with an apologetic look to her. "I'm terribly sorry for Plutia's actions today. She is one of the only Goddesses who's personality, takes a massive shift. May I ask who you are?"

@Raptor Jesus

Newt Scamander

Newt quickly got the Nifler into his suitcase and decided that he was leaving. He left pay and a tip for both Liam and Reverse Mabel
. " I think you and I had a smart decision to leave the bar. It seems it is getting rather rowdy in here and if I recall correctly, often people get very injured if they don't leave the area," he replied, remembering what Liam had told him.

@Blacksmith

Newt Scamander

Newt quickly got the Nifler into his suitcase and decided that he was leaving. He left pay and a tip for both Liam and Reverse Mabel
. " I think you and I had a smart decision to leave the bar. It seems it is getting rather rowdy in here and if I recall correctly, often people get very injured if they don't leave the area," he replied, remembering what Liam had told him.

@Blacksmith

Hmm? He glanced to his side, one hand adjusting his glasses. Brilliant light shone like a bad anime effect of his glasses, momentarily looking awesome.

And then the moment was lost as his eyes teared up in pain, his glasses removed to rub his eyes as the haggard looking teenager with a flashlight and a tool box looked sheepish.

Turning it off, he spoke.

"Sorry! Thought you were someone else."

He then ran away, soon followed by a ghastly looking nurse.

natalie-lesiv-natalie-lesiv-nurse-fanart.jpg

Matt pointed wordlessly the direction the teenager fled.

The nurse immediately flew off.

Finally able to see, Matt huffed out and asked dryly.

"So... Looks like you and me are the only sane folks here."

Force help em all.

@Lucky

"It's nice to meet you, Revy... But why are you aiming your gun at me...? Was it because I was transformed?" She asked, gently pushing the gun aside and looking towards Revy.

"Plutia, that's quite enough." Came a voice out of nowhere as a new entrant had arrived in the Multiverse Hotel. A very young looking girl on top of a... floating book? Whatever the case, the first person they confronted was Plutia.

"I thought I specifically advised you not to transform whenever you feel like it. As a CPU, you need to have discipline and control." The fairy exclaimed with a stern tone. No matter how she spoke, she spoke very softly and was always cute no matter what. "Sorrrrrry Histy... I won't transform againnnn." Plutia pouted as she was definitely in for a scolding. "Return back home, Plutia. I think you've caused enough trouble here. I'll make sure to properly lecture you when I return, as you clearly have not been listening to me." "Okaaaay..." She pouted once more before exiting the bar and heading towards the Nexus, effectively leaving the entire hotel.

The fairy then flew over to Revy with an apologetic look to her. "I'm terribly sorry for Plutia's actions today. She is one of the only Goddesses who's personality, takes a massive shift. May I ask who you are?"

@Raptor Jesus
Revy watched as some fairy appeared out of nowhere and ushered off the weird dominatrix transforming kid to the nexus. With her pistol still in hand, though not aimed, Revy spoke again.

uQGNeilT9D11PL4Pd8xjB2BSLFur7e7eD927nIseq38

"Yeah, well you'd better keep your goddamn bitches in line, 'less you want me putting a bullet in each'a their heads, starting with you."

@Raynar Saassin

Newt Scamander

Newt placed his suitcase down and made sure to triple lock it before sitting on it and sighing. He wondered why he was in this strange place at all. He hadn't planned to come from.

Poor Newt felt slightly discouraged by everything that had happened so far to him in the hotel, both in the present and in the dreams that he kept having about some sort of past he had forgotten here.

He remembered fire and brimstone.

He remembered dying. It was funny. He remembered dying here.

It was weird since he had never been here before today. How could he remember a place he had never been?

He remembered talking and having tea with a bartender, but maybe he just felt it.

He took a deep breath and composed himself, pushing away Toffee's rejection and Revy's rudeness.

He turned over to Matt and looked over at him, he could have sworn he had felt something here.

" I guess that is a way to describe us, I just feel the tension was too high in their. Newt Scamander," he said, offering for a handshake with Matt.

He doubted it could get worse.

@Blacksmith

Revy watched as some fairy appeared out of nowhere and ushered off the weird dominatrix transforming kid to the nexus. With her pistol still in hand, though not aimed, Revy spoke again.

uQGNeilT9D11PL4Pd8xjB2BSLFur7e7eD927nIseq38

"Yeah, well you'd better keep your goddamn bitches in line, 'less you want me putting a bullet in each'a their heads, starting with you."

PPUPS4Y.png

"Please re-frame from aiming that gun at me, I was only advising her on how to properly act like a CPU. I have done nothing wrong here <;_;>" Histoire replied with a scared expression. "I'm not a fighter. I'm a Oracle, designed to record the history of Gamindustri, I tend to stay away from the combat and take care of the paperwork of the nation, but I have been cursed to have CPU's who blatantly refuse to work."

@Raptor Jesus

PPUPS4Y.png

"Please re-frame from aiming that gun at me, I was only advising her on how to properly act like a CPU. I have done nothing wrong here <;_;>" Histoire replied with a scared expression. "I'm not a fighter. I'm a Oracle, designed to record the history of Gamindustri, I tend to stay away from the combat and take care of the paperwork of the nation, but I have been cursed to have CPU's who blatantly refuse to work."

@Raptor Jesus
Revy only tch'd at this, shaking her head as she lowered her gun.

"I don't give a fuck what you do, but next time one of your CPU freaks tries to turn me into some fucked up sex slave, I'm comin' for you."

Revy only tch'd at this, shaking her head as she lowered her gun.

"I don't give a fuck what you do, but next time one of your CPU freaks tries to turn me into some fucked up sex slave, I'm comin' for you."

Laed0rR.png

"I can assure you that Plutia is the only one with such a personality as what you've seen. ^_^" Histoire smiled to give Revy ease of mind.

@Raptor Jesus

tumblr_inline_n0iey4erBC1sscfgw.jpg

"Tch. Well you'd better hope that this Plutia bitch never even
breathes wrong around me again." Revy said with a snarl as she pocketed her gun.

e1xCf1O.png

"I can't guarantee that but I'll assure that she learns some proper control." Histoire responded, giving a blank expression. "Why must most humans be so aggressive? We're only here to help guide them through the path of games >_<"

@Raptor Jesus

e1xCf1O.png

"I can't guarantee that but I'll assure that she learns some proper control." Histoire responded, giving a blank expression. "Why must most humans be so aggressive? We're only here to help guide them through the path of games >_<"

@Raptor Jesus
_TrCEyldtZrbA8RUTAWOBKivL3J_UtxqnwtE3WYGiqI

"Well maybe if you wouldn't raise fuckin' dominatrix hoes, I wouldn't have to put bullets in your damn skulls."
Revy replied as she downed her rum.

@Raynar Saassin

_TrCEyldtZrbA8RUTAWOBKivL3J_UtxqnwtE3WYGiqI

"Well maybe if you wouldn't raise fuckin' dominatrix hoes, I wouldn't have to put bullets in your damn skulls."
Revy replied as she downed her rum.

jeUKLJV.png

"I was trying to be polite here but it seems that I am not being treated fairly. -_-" Histoire responded with an slightly angry face. "Very well then... I shall take my leave to the Library. Farewell." And then she floated towards the exit of the bar, away from Revy as she was clearly offended by her vulgar attitude.

Jesse McCree - The Bar - Revy

While they were bickering, a certain cowboy would be sitting at a nearby table, finishing his bottle of whiskey and fixing up a cigar when he overheard the commotion.

mccree-concept.jpg

"Say, you seem to enjoy picking on the little ladies. You uh, got some kind of mental problem or something, bucko?"

@Raptor Jesus

Histoire - The Library - Anyone

6wjYzij.png

"I'm glad that's over... These books look really intriguing..." Histoire exclaimed as she floated to a book detailing the Multiverse. "The Multiverse? It sounds so similar to the numerous dimensions I've recorded in Gamindustri's History. I must keep reading these books."

@Anyone​
[/quote]

Back