[Epic] Ages Eternal - Transient RP - Interest Check

I'm in! I'll be the dedicated evil god of the game, with the Horsemen being my heralds.

I was Considering being a God of The Hunt type character
and if we need heralds then id have animal like fey as mine!

Edit: Maybe with an Neutral outlook? Not Evil per-say But defiantly not a "Good" god.

I am definitely being the party god. Music and wine and art for meeee. Goes for whatever seems the most fun at the time

Mine will be the god of Stubbornness and Perfectionism. He'll most likely make a ton of different sentient goblinoid creatures just because he couldn't stand the flaws he made with the last one. Goblinoid because I just like Orcs and Goblins.

Mine might make things such as Satyrs, Lycanthropes, ect.

I would like to play as two gods if possible-- twin god and goddess-- for the light and dark side of the moon sort of. One would be more mysterious-- secrets, undercover gatherings, and darker magic, the other things like purity, truth, and silence and stillness. I haven't worked out all the details yet but just wanted to throw that little brainstorm in to reserve my characters.

((would it be alright to play as two? they would be very interconnected and almost of the same mind, sort of like two sides of a person, but if you all think it would be better to just have one that would be fine too just let me know))

Your guys' characters look awesome :)

That's perfectly fine, I was thinking we'd have other characters too, whatever fits your RP style really!

will we RP on this thread or will you start a new one for the actual story and leave this as a sort of group chat for us to discuss the RP

We are going to get a whole Epic RP subforum, I think. Possibly just a play by post thread to start, that we would merge into the subforum. Actually, that's a good question; Would you guys want an Epic RP with a subforum right off the bat, or should we start with a regular thread, then evolve into an epic? We will totally use the Epic space later, but maybe not now.

EDIT: And this thread is in the wrong place to be OOC. We'll get a new one of those too.

Oh, well, that cuts out most of the work! We can start pretty soon now, actually. I'll get the thread up today or tomorrow, perhaps the next day.

Ok--should we do character profiles on this thread or where we have our other characters or both...?

We are in the process - right now - of setting up the RP. Gimme a minute and I'll link the Character sheets page, where you should post your character.

Hey can we postpone for 2 days? I had a suprise trip pop up and will be gone for 2 days! so hopefully we can start then? Thanks!

Back