View attachment 11584

Lagatus (Commander-General) Vatallion
Centurion (General) Marius Titus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's when the older of the two soldiers walked over to the group, clearly eying the others with the strange hairstyles

"What did you find on the dog tag?"

Marius looked back at the others "Find anything useful other than the guy who seemed to be freezing cold and had a blanket on?"

( @Takumi @Lucky @taiga ) @Raynar Saassin @Rwac96 @dark

For some reason, it seemed that the dog tags were a bit diffcult to read, with only one detail being clear. Both Asagi and Ragna were able to determine that he was in some sort of war and had served, but not much else except that his name was thankfully in bold letters. It read " DEX HELLER". There is one odd thing though, the dog tags seemed to be covered in ice? That name would seem familiar to Ragna as well.

"
To be fair, he did tell me that it would be really easy to use as long as we didn't go to any place that was known to trap people. But I don't know of an place like that, so I have no clue why it doesn't work here." Jack felt like there was a more specific instruction, but he couldn't remember it... not that he would admit that to the people he brought together.

"They were certainly locked early, honestly, this whole place felt like an escape room, even if that wasn't what Jack intended it to be. Something weird is definitely going on here and there's still another mystery, I can just feel it."

Bishamon would have a surprisingly easy time moving the man out of the way of the door. He was muscular, but also lean, being semi-light. When lifting him up, she would notice his clothes and body had ice on it. The make-shift blankets were semi-helpful to making the ice melt though. He was getting close to waking up.

Nana would notice something very odd when taking in the outside surroundings. There was a control frozen environment encompassing all of the left side of the front porch. It was so controlled that it didn't even touch the gate. Larry would look out as well. "
That's pretty strange, it kind of me remind of something my old boss, Jordan Mahkent could do." he mumbled.

To anyone, studying the newcomer, they could see a young man who looked to be in his twenties.... when everyone could hear a shout from outside.

View attachment 11586

" HELP!" A voice called out from within that winter landscape.

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @dark @taiga @Rwac96

"No reason? He insulted me! I wasn't about to just stand there and take it when I had the method of knocking his lights out!"

View attachment 11588
"You could've just-"
As much as Asagi wanted (believe me, she really did) to thread the waters and make a double entendre about his height thus resulting in her everything being splattered across the house ...
She's saved by the bell...or "person" in this case. Switching her gaze from the tags to the open door, Asagi had to squint into the snow-covered distance. God, was there really that much snow before? Or, was she just too drunk before the murder to notice?
"Oh boy, here we go. There's the call to action I thought I'd be avoiding..."
When those protag senses of hers tingle, Asagi's gotta pick up the phone proper, like any good protagonist would! Obverse, as she casually proceeds to dart out the door and towards the mystery voice!

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Takumi @dark @Rwac96

His heterochromic eyes studied the iced dog tags, his silver eyebrows raising in intrigue. It looked liked the man had just come out of some sort of war. Then, the Grim Reaper takes another look at the dog tags. "Hold on," he squints at the name of the man in his twenties.

" DEX HELLER"

View attachment 11589
"Dex Heller?" Ragna says the man's name to himself as he begins to ponder. "Why does that name sound--?"

"Fuck!" The swordsman cursed when the voice from the landscape breaks his concentration. "As if this couldn't get anymore goddamn weird!"

View attachment 11590
"You idiot," Bullet sprints towards to Ragna, Asagi and the soldier named Dex. "There's someone else in that frozen hell! His comrade, no doubt!" There was obvious alarm in her voice, her mind thinking back to the day she was told of her squadron's demise. The soldier's situation seemed struck a cord to the mercenary; a wound from her past that was yet to be healed.

@dark @Lucky @Minerva @taiga @Takumi @Raynar Saassin

"No reason? He insulted me! I wasn't about to just stand there and take it when I had the method of knocking his lights out!"

"Is there not anything more we can do for him? I'm worried that there might be others who are suffering as well..."

Kurie exclaimed, looking disheartened. It looked like out of the builder pair, she was the one who was more human than the other. She would explain why Malroth is the way he is, but then they wouldn't trust him for sure if she spilled the beans.

"You act like you've never seen death before. Deal with it. It is pretty cool though, isn't it? I wonder what exactly did him in, can't just be the cold, that'd be boring."

"Well, if this place has a working fire place we can set him by it to speed up the process and keep an eye on him, but don't worry we'll make sure no one else is in such a position." Bishamon reassured Kurie with a smile.

For some reason, it seemed that the dog tags were a bit diffcult to read, with only one detail being clear. Both Asagi and Ragna were able to determine that he was in some sort of war and had served, but not much else except that his name was thankfully in bold letters. It read " DEX HELLER". There is one odd thing though, the dog tags seemed to be covered in ice? That name would seem familiar to Ragna as well.

"
To be fair, he did tell me that it would be really easy to use as long as we didn't go to any place that was known to trap people. But I don't know of an place like that, so I have no clue why it doesn't work here." Jack felt like there was a more specific instruction, but he couldn't remember it... not that he would admit that to the people he brought together.

"They were certainly locked early, honestly, this whole place felt like an escape room, even if that wasn't what Jack intended it to be. Something weird is definitely going on here and there's still another mystery, I can just feel it."

Bishamon would have a surprisingly easy time moving the man out of the way of the door. He was muscular, but also lean, being semi-light. When lifting him up, she would notice his clothes and body had ice on it. The make-shift blankets were semi-helpful to making the ice melt though. He was getting close to waking up.

Nana would notice something very odd when taking in the outside surroundings. There was a control frozen environment encompassing all of the left side of the front porch. It was so controlled that it didn't even touch the gate. Larry would look out as well. "
That's pretty strange, it kind of me remind of something my old boss, Jordan Mahkent could do." he mumbled.

To anyone, studying the newcomer, they could see a young man who looked to be in his twenties.... when everyone could hear a shout from outside.

View attachment 11586

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @dark @taiga @Rwac96

Nana glanced to Larry, giving a curious tilt of her head as she asked, "Does that mean he's here too? Maybe he's outside somewhere and can stop making everything cold out there."

View attachment 11584

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's when the older of the two soldiers walked over to the group, clearly eying the others with the strange hairstyles

"What did you find on the dog tag?"

Marius looked back at the others "Find anything useful other than the guy who seemed to be freezing cold and had a blanket on?"

( @Takumi @Lucky @taiga ) @Raynar Saassin @Rwac96 @dark

"Someone's making cold. At least half of the scenery is covered in snow. It's definitely ain't natural." Nana answered the Roman soldiers.

Meanwhile the war God was initially surprised by how light the young man was. Then a bit worried. He shouldn't be as light as he was, especially when she herself was heavily injured and he was covered in ice.

She had just turned to set him on a couch or somewhere he could rest when she had heard the call for help from outside. Setting the man down carefully she turned towards the door and started for it.

She wouldn't leave someone in need if she could help it, living or not.

"Hold on a second Bishamon, don't just rush out there injured!" Nana huffed as the woman moved to pass her and Larry to find the person calling out for help.

"Then I should count on you to help, right Nana?" Bishamon gave the Regalia a small smile.

"Huh? Of course." Nana rose a brow.

"Come, Shikki." Bishamon called, and in a flash of light Nana took on her Vessel form. Since Kazuma wouldn't come to Bishamon's call, this would have to do.

ee07674bb3a7fe0daa1eb23a261a13b9--nana-anime-noragami.jpg

Bishamon perked. She almost forgot.

"Ah, Kurie was it?" Bishamon turned to the builder, "Do you plan to come help or stay and watch Dex Heller in case he wakes soon?" She asked, though gave a brief glance to Malroth with a tense smile before returning her gaze and focus to Kurie.

She was sure Kurie would also keep an eye to her companion in the meantime.

Either way, Bishamon wouldn't wait too long before going to try and find the person yelling for help with the others heading out.

@Lucky @Rwac96 @taiga @Raynar Saassin @dark @Minerva

"Alright! Some action! I feel positively POWERFUL!"

Out of nowhere, Malroth was engulfed in a flaming aura which wasn't actually a flaming aura but looked like one. Grabbing his club, he poked Kurie with it.

"What are we waiting for, another invitation? Let's go kick some ass!"

Malroth immediately rushed ahead to see what the commotion was about, pushing anyone in front of him out of the way.

"Ah, Kurie was it?" Bishamon turned to the builder, "Do you plan to come help or stay and watch Dex Heller in case he wakes soon?" She asked, though gave a brief glance to Malroth with a tense smile before returning her gaze and focus to Kurie.

She was sure Kurie would also keep an eye to her companion in the meantime.

"Considering what Malroth is like whenever he gets hyper for a fight, I think it would be best if I stay with him in case he kills someone else again. But thank you, miss. I'm glad you trust me."

Pulling out her Sword of Kings, she immediately chased after Malroth, hoping he wasn't about to murder another innocent...

( @Lucky @Takumi ) @Others

Out of nowhere, Malroth was engulfed in a flaming aura which wasn't actually a flaming aura but looked like one. Grabbing his club, he poked Kurie with it.

Malroth immediately rushed ahead to see what the commotion was about, pushing anyone in front of him out of the way.

View attachment 11591
"Hey! HEY!!" Ragna shouts at Malroth as he charges forward, likely about to kill someone else. "Stop, ya goddamn lil' maniac!"

View attachment 11593
"Like the little hellion now, Bloodedge?" Bullet spoke up, her arms folded underneath her bust. She does her best not to smile, seeing the annoyed look on the swordsman's face.

"Shut up, Ass-Floss!" Ragna didn't even look at the mercenary as he joins Kurie in chasing after Malrorh. She sighs, shaking her head for the moment.

"Moron," She says, turning her attention to the soldier named Dex. "Soldier," she spoke up to him, "are you alright? What happened? Where's the rest of your squadron?"

@dark @Lucky @Minerva @taiga @Takumi @Raynar Saassin

"Considering what Malroth is like whenever he gets hyper for a fight, I think it would be best if I stay with him in case he kills someone else again. But thank you, miss. I'm glad you trust me."

Pulling out her Sword of Kings, she immediately chased after Malroth, hoping he wasn't about to murder another innocent...

( @Lucky @Takumi ) @Others

Kurie said it so matter of factly, that even Bishamon was a bit put off by it. At least a little.

"Does he really think we're gonna let him run around doing whatever? Let's go before he hurts somebody or himself in this cold!" Nana spoke in Bishamon's head.

With a sigh, Bishamon went after both Kurie and Malroth.

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Rwac96 @taiga @dark

View attachment 11594

With that, the two soldiers eyed the conditions on the outside and frowned. The cold was something out of the ordinary and was unusual for something of this "season."

"Stay or go, sir?" Marius looked out to the freezing cold everyone went charging out into which the murderer claimed to know somehow.

Vatallion looks at the woman named Bullet and eyed the man warming up. The woman already asked the man questions and frowned, cautious. "What legion or group you belong to, solider?"

Trying to determinate his options, he looked over at his Commanding officer "Stay with me. Not sure what to expect this this man."

Was both the soldiers feeling valid or not?"

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Rwac96 @taiga @dark @Takumi

sevensoldiersklarion3.jpg

"Where are the dogs to attach these dog tags to?"

Klarion expressed as he examined them. His cat, Teekl, hissed at the thought.

"I know, I know, Teekl. It's just that-"

Upon hearing a cry for help and others rushing for it, Klarion shrugs.

"That could be our ticket home, Teekl! -is what I would usually say, but so many of us are already following the incessant wailing! I don't think we need to do the dirty work here, Teekl, but we could just watch, I suppose."

Klarion follows the group closely behind anyways, Teekl hanging on his shoulder.

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Rwac96 @taiga @dark @Takumi

Do you know those moments where you miss a vital clue that makes everything else make sense? Yeah, this was one of those moments.

In all of their rush out of the door, none of the party would realize it until they felt themselves slipping and sliding. It turned out all of the ice from Dex's body, you know, from when he fell outside was because the entire front entryway was covered in ice. Black Ice, to be specific, the near invisible type.

"
Oh, damn, that looks really slippery, you guys would want to be careful, or at least that what's I've been told. Never really experienced it personally," Larry commented on them. It seemed that luckily or maybe unluckily for Klarion, he had been moving slow enough to not start sliding or possibly falling on his back. So, he was the one who could clearly see who was causing it. A young man... with, was that glowing ice blue eyes.

View attachment 11595

He seemed very angry and glancing over at another young man who looked like he was not having a fun time. " Take back what you said."

"
Nah, I'm good, fucking psycho."

Something told the party that maybe the ice guy... wasn't the bad guy in this case.

@Takumi @Crow @Rwac96 @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Outside Crew

Nancy Drew would look over at the other three questioning the man. "
You all seem to be working under the assumption that he's still a soldier? It's possible based on the fact that he's in a t-shirt and jeans, that maybe just maybe, he might be off duty," she replied, as the young man would shiver and start to wake to hear what Nancy was saying..

"The young lady is right, I'm not currently in the army, I finished my work and have been with a private security company. I found an invite to a party when I got home and I wound up here. Watch two young men get into an argument and may have defended the one I thought was in trouble which got me into this mess. I'm Dex Heller by the way."

"
Hey, wait, he was one of the no-shows on my guest list- he must have arrived after the house locked itself."

@Rwac96 @dark @Inside Crew

@Outside Crew @Lucky @Crow @Takumi @taiga @Raynar Saassin

As Ragna stepped outside, he found himself nearly lose his footing. He looks down, scowling at the entryway, which felt slippery. Though it seemed invisible, the swordsman was certain that it felt like treading on ice. He cursed himself, rushing after Malthor and not paying attention.

" Oh, damn, that looks really slippery, you guys would want to be careful, or at least that what's I've been told. Never really experienced it personally,"

View attachment 11596
"Thanks, Captain Obvious," Ragna comments in reply to Larry's warning. It was evident that he has grown irritated with the series of events far, since they couldn't leave strange house and the murder that took place during the party. Taking a deep breath, the swordsman slowly moves forward, taking notice of Klarion. He stared at him with caution, but then notices where his gaze was.

"You see something?" He replies, turning his attention to where the witch boy stared at. Though, Ragna couldn't clearly see what was happening or who it was. "Goddammit," he squints, "now I really wish Rachel was here."

----

@InsideCrew @Lucky @dark

The mercenary turns her attention to Nancy, then shifts her gaze back to Dex. She was about to reply, but he finally speaks and introduces himself.

"The young lady is right, I'm not currently in the army, I finished my work and have been with a private security company. I found an invite to a party when I got home and I wound up here. Watch two young men get into an argument and may have defended the one I thought was in trouble which got me into this mess. I'm Dex Heller by the way."

"Well, Dex," she rubs her chin as he shivered and explained, "forgive us for the assumptions, we're in a strange and tense situation. Some of us aren't steady to trust newcomers--," then, she heard him mention two young men.

View attachment 11598
"Hold on, did you say two men?" Bullet returned to questioning, "One of them did this to you?"​

Last edited:
Do you know those moments where you miss a vital clue that makes everything else make sense? Yeah, this was one of those moments.
What'cha mean by tha-

View attachment 11599
"Woah shi-!"
Oh.
Asagi's now more of a spinning Red Shell of Destruction than a Protagonist, unable to see much of anything besides the sky as she crashed right on her ass as a new member of the Slip-N-Slide foundation. Christ, would it kill someone to put in some rock salt?

@The Outside Club @Lucky @Crow @Takumi @Raynar Saassin @Rwac96

"Psssht, how bothersome."

Klarion casted a spell, forming a platform underneath him that allowed him to levitate above the slippery ice.

Klarion-witchboy-DC-Comics-Seven-Soldiers-Morrison.jpg

"Sheesh, and people say things about my get-up," the Witch Boy says as Ragna talks to him, "from the looks of things, the frost user who turned this place into a Disney musical is being enraged by some other oaf."

Klarion swiftly turns to have a good look at this 'some other oaf'.

"Where I'm from, there's two kinds of people - the painfully goody two shoes who would help you as long as you assure them you are in a situation most dire, and those who will stab your back. We just need to help the one who's the former," Klarion converses with Ragna.

latest

"Mrow."

"Excuse me Teekl, I don't have a shallow philosophy! Everyone else does, which means I would naturally adapt to it! And make it my own."

"Mrow?"

"I'm neither, of course I'm neither!"

@Outside Crew @Lucky @Crow @Takumi @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Rwac96

"Sheesh, and people say things about my get-up," the Witch Boy says as Ragna talks to him, "from the looks of things, the frost user who turned this place into a Disney musical is being enraged by some other oaf."

Ragna furrows his brows in response to the comment on his attire, but decides to focus on the matter at hand. The swordsman keeps his feet together, preventing him from slipping like Asagi did. Though, he took note that the one with cyrokinesis is responsible for the ice in retaliation for some transgression. Ragna wasn't sure if Klarion was an Observer from another world, but he saw that the witch boy displayed power somewhat similar to a certain vampire.

"Where I'm from, there's two kinds of people - the painfully goody two shoes who would help you as long as you assure them you are in a situation most dire, and those who will stab your back. We just need to help the one who's the former," Klarion converses with Ragna.

View attachment 11600
"Okay," he nods, "sounds simple enough. Hopefully he's the listening type."

"Mrow."

"Excuse me Teekl, I don't have a shallow philosophy! Everyone else does, which means I would naturally adapt to it! And make it my own."

"Mrow?"

"I'm neither, of course I'm neither!"

A deep exhale leaves his lips as he listened to Klarion argue with Teekl, seemingly his cat. "And I thought Rachel was on a high horse," he comments on the conversation.​

In all of their rush out of the door, none of the party would realize it until they felt themselves slipping and sliding. It turned out all of the ice from Dex's body, you know, from when he fell outside was because the entire front entryway was covered in ice. Black Ice, to be specific, the near invisible type.

"
Oh, damn, that looks really slippery, you guys would want to be careful, or at least that what's I've been told. Never really experienced it personally," Larry commented on them. It seemed that luckily or maybe unluckily for Klarion, he had been moving slow enough to not start sliding or possibly falling on his back. So, he was the one who could clearly see who was causing it. A young man... with, was that glowing ice blue eyes.

View attachment 11595

He seemed very angry and glancing over at another young man who looked like he was not having a fun time. " Take back what you said."

"

Something told the party that maybe the ice guy... wasn't the bad guy in this case.

@Takumi @Crow @Rwac96 @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Outside Crew

Nancy Drew would look over at the other three questioning the man. "
You all seem to be working under the assumption that he's still a soldier? It's possible based on the fact that he's in a t-shirt and jeans, that maybe just maybe, he might be off duty," she replied, as the young man would shiver and start to wake to hear what Nancy was saying..

"
Hey, wait, he was one of the no-shows on my guest list- he must have arrived after the house locked itself."

@Rwac96 @dark @Inside Crew

"Oh--" Nana winced as a few others started sliding, about to warn Bishamon when-

"!" Bishamon nearly fell from slipping on ice, and quickly moved to right herself and keep from falling and possibly hurting herself worse than she currently was as she slid. Or possibly hurting others, as the Shikki's blade didn't have a sheath to place the sword.

"Tch." Bishamon tsked under her breath as she attempted to moved more carefully on the ice, trying to carefully tread however far the ice went from the porch.

The Sword glinted a bit.

"That kid with the cat mentioned two people, maybe we can get them to cut it out soon before someone gets badly hurt." Nana sighed in the goddess' head.

"Right, Shikki." Bishamon nodded, trying to get a bit closer to the two arguing to put a stop to it.

"The rest of you alright?" She called out to the ones who fell and slid along the ice.

@Lucky @Crow @Rwac96 @taiga @Raynar Saassin @Outside

"The rest of you alright?" She called out to the ones who fell and slid along the ice.
View attachment 11601
"A-As right as rain...I think? Should've worn boots, agh..."
Thankfully slowing to a standstill on the ice, Asagi would silently curse OP and their firstborn before begrudgingly sitting up, and just in time too!
" Oh, damn, that looks really slippery, you guys would want to be careful, or at least that what's I've been told. Never really experienced it personally," Larry commented on them. It seemed that luckily or maybe unluckily for Klarion, he had been moving slow enough to not start sliding or possibly falling on his back. So, he was the one who could clearly see who was causing it. A young man... with, was that glowing ice blue eyes.

1665362762613.png

"

From the looks of it, there's a couple more dorks to worry about! Dorks with serious eye problems that need to be checked out by a doctor or something. Yeesh.
"...Don't suppose anyone knows who they are?"​

1665362762613.png

"

"So."

Malroth arrived at the scene, having fell over but quickly got back up, ready for a fight.

"Which one of you two have I got to destroy?"

"I'm used to it. It helped that one of our destinations back home with Kurie was coated in that white stuff."
"You mean Snow and Ice? Yeah. That helped a bit. Though we had the Mod Rod which let us turn into monsters more capable of handling that kind of environment."
"Yeah, but I couldn't beat people up could I? It'd instantly reveal us and get tossed into monster jail or something."

"...Don't suppose anyone knows who they are?"

"Doesn't bother me none, I'll beat both of them up if I have to."

"Doesn't bother me none, I'll beat both of them up if I have to."

View attachment 11602
"Yeah," he replies to Malroth in a sarcastic tone, "that sounds really fucking helpful, you lil' maniac." The Grim Reaper begins to carefully tread on the ice as if he was ice-skating.

Ragna mutters multiple profanities under his breath, approaching the two young man. "HEY!" He calls out to the pair, "Which one of you is the cryomancer?"

----

@InsideCrew @Lucky @dark

View attachment 11603
"Nancy," Bullet turns to the young detective, "right? If he's one of the no-shows, is it possible more would appear?"​

View attachment 11604

@InsideCrew @Lucky @dark

-----------------------------------------------------------
Vatallion looks over at Nancy and then at Dax Heller for a second. "

"Did you notice anything else odd before you came to the pars (Party) like who the two men who were arguing looked like?

Marius eyes Dex. "If you didn't show at the party, how did you suddenly get stuck in the strange ice storm and get in the door before it locked if the house was already locked before?"

Back