Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" That may be true, but you were the one who baited him to attack you first, all either of us did was show basic human concern which you turned around and insulted. Some people have emotions and they can be hurt. I know that you like to pretend that you don't, but I can tell from your shaking, that you genuinely do. Also, don't compare Nathan to a dog, YOU were the one who instigated this, even if it was just verbal. You do not have the moral high ground here." he replied.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @York @Crow

"Did you not hear anything I just said?!" Gakupo could only stare at Starscream in disbelief as he played his joke. If he could have them, he'd no doubt be experiencing a severe migraine right about now. But soon his attention went back to Elliot, who swayed in his arms. What the...oh. Well, that would explain his snappy attitude.

"...when was the last time you ate, Elliot? Or slept? Humans tend to get moodier when hungry or sleep-deprived. If you need to eat, there's plenty of food in the rec area."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Space_Candy @Lucky @York

Nathan, frowned from the floor, before answering Quill he heard Elliot's talk of putting dogs into their places.

"Fuck. you." He hissed getting on his feet and charging back over.

"You think you're little magic hands are going stop me? You realise you picked a fight with me when I was being fucking nice."

@Atomic Knight @York @Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @Rec

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Peter quickly stepped in the way of Elliot and Nathan, so neither could blast a beam or punch each other without knocking him out of the way first. " Nathan, don't let him goad you into a fight, it's what he wants to happen," he said. Peter gave a brief glance to Gakupo to tell him to tell continue questioning Elliot while he ran interference so neither Nathan or Elliot killed each other.

Gakupo rolled his eyes. "Only if you promise you won't try to kill anyone. You too, Nathan. I'm not afraid to report anyone to the captain here if you try to jeopardize our good relations. These are the only people who can get us out of here, need I remind you!"

"...hello, Starscream."

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Crow @York
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Quill watched this whole encounter and looked at everyone around him. " Everybody stop for just a minute. We're on the same fucking side. I don't care if you think you are the greatest gift ever and can do no wrong, you shouldn't antagonize people like that or make threats like that. You want to get back home.... right? You aren't going to get very far if you manage to anger many people here. So, everyone step the fuck down, don't let him play you like that," he said, walking over to Nathan. He walked over to the young man and Emily. " Thanks for catching him. Nathan, how are you holding up?" He asked. He had managed to keep his cool, but he wasn't sure how long he could do that for.

@Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @York
Elliot already had no love for Starscream and all this was proving to him that these pale robotic imitations of life might as well have been abominations. He had enough sense to not say this out loud. Instead, he just laughed to himself. "And what will the captain do to me, hmm? Probably would have a far easier time locking this one up." Elliot gestured his head toward Nathan. "I am, in fact, one of your greatest assets aboard this ship, considering not only my current power but the power that I potentially wield."

Elliot felt his vision go blurry once again and he couldn't help but sway a second time. He winced, knowing Gakupo would be able to feel it. It was far too early in this extended nightmare for that to be happening. "If a dog does not know his place, he must simply be shown. That should be obvious to any of you."

@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Lucky @York @Crow
"Why not I make this simple for everyone here."

Starscream crosses his arms behind his back, walking away for a bit, before suddenly turning, morphing an arm into a blaster and aiming it at Elliot.

rvo2GjJ.jpg

"I will turn Elliot here into swiss cheese right here and right now. I am not a very selfless bot, and while you all can do what you want if he bugs you, I am fully aware of that, but at the rate in which he eats at all of us, he will attempt to mentally torment me at some point. At the very least, it will be akin to what you recognise as a fly buzzing around you," Starscream laughs, "I don't really have any melee weapons to improvise as a fly swatter, so..."

The blaster lights up, alongside Starscream's face. It was metaphorical for the latter.

"... a little far range would suffice."

The blaster simmers, the illuminating light darkening and withdraws, replaced by Starscream's hand once again.

"What's with the faces, everyone? My apologies, I suppose different planets have a different sense of humour. I was not aware that my little joke over there wasn't exactly up-to-par with Earthlings. Then again..."

Starscream glances at Elliot with a grin.

"... you all had enough jokes for one day, now haven't you?"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Lucky @York @Crow
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" That may be true, but you were the one who baited him to attack you first, all either of us did was show basic human concern which you turned around and insulted. Some people have emotions and they can be hurt. I know that you like to pretend that you don't, but I can tell from your shaking, that you genuinely do. Also, don't compare Nathan to a dog, YOU were the one who instigated this, even if it was just verbal. You do not have the moral high ground here." he replied.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @York @Crow
"Did you not hear anything I just said?!" Gakupo could only stare at Starscream in disbelief as he played his joke. If he could have them, he'd no doubt be experiencing a severe migraine right about now. But soon his attention went back to Elliot, who swayed in his arms. What the...oh. Well, that would explain his snappy attitude.

"...when was the last time you ate, Elliot? Or slept? Humans tend to get moodier when hungry or sleep-deprived. If you need to eat, there's plenty of food in the rec area."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Space_Candy @Lucky @York
Nathan, frowned from the floor, before answering Quill he heard Elliot's talk of putting dogs into their places.

"Fuck. you." He hissed getting on his feet and charging back over.

"You think you're little magic hands are going stop me? You realise you picked a fight with me when I was being fucking nice."

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Peter quickly stepped in the way of Elliot and Nathan, so neither could blast a beam or punch each other without knocking him out of the way first. " Nathan, don't let him goad you into a fight, it's what he wants to happen," he said. Peter gave a brief glance to Gakupo to tell him to tell continue questioning Elliot while he ran interference so neither Nathan or Elliot killed each other.

Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Crow @Space_Candy @Lucky @Yun Lee

Emily quietly put a hand on Elliot's shoulder... Seeming to have picked up on the fact that he didn't feel all to well.

TZKb8aN.png

"Is something wrong?" She asked quietly.

Aside from potentially starting a fight again with Nathan, she wondered if there was something else on his mind... Something bothering him. Even with his powers returning, he didn't quite seem in as stable of a state as he was when she left him briefly.​

"Funny," Elliot said, tilting his head and staring at Starscream, "that you think I would be the hostage in that scenario." The veins along Elliot's arms began to glow a bright red, growing brighter until flames erupted from his palms.

c0mUzxR.jpg

Whether Elliot managed to scorch through Gakupo's arms or the android let go in time, Elliot stepped away once free. "I do not believe I was baiting anyone into a fight," he said, looking then at Quill. "Certainly did not need the hassle, now did I? I just speak bluntly. And truthfully." After a beat, Elliot sighed and waved Emily off with a flick of his hand. "And to say I was shaking is ridiculous. Yes, I am tired, and if you all want this little tiff to end, I suggest you let me be on my own for a time."

He finally looked at Nathan... and gave him a grin. "Yes, you are certainly the nicest guy around."

Gakupo hissed as Elliot started the fire, his body acting instinctively to keep him out of danger. He couldn't feel pain, but he could feel heat, and fires of that level were more than enough to make him let go of Elliot. "You heard him, everyone." Gakupo glared at the young man, then turned to the others around. "Let's give him space." From the tone of his voice, it wasn't a suggestion. Himself, Gakupo turned and walked off to recreation, where he would sit and power down to charge for a while. There was a philosophy out there, that you couldn't save everybody. Gakupo certainly believed it now.

@Atomic Knight @York @Lucky @Space_Candy @Crow

image.jpg

"I'd welcome your friend to try if he wants to hunt people in blue shirts so much, but I can't guarantee it'd end well," McCoy somewhat vaguely said in response to Grif. Not in a threatening tone, or a condescending one, or even a passionate one. He just spoke calmly and surely, as though stating a simple fact, "Besides, if you and your friend are so focused on the colors of our uniforms -- I'd hate to hear what you think about the colors of people's skin -- the ones in red are the ones with the higher mortality rate anyway, since that's the color for the security staff."

To Samus, the doctor simply shrugged. "It's certainly world-shattering -- no pun intended -- so I'll give you that much. To spend one's whole life dreaming of voyaging through the unknown, only to realize how limited your perception of the unknown had been all along. Like dipping into what you thought was a pond, only to find you were in a vast ocean. It's exciting, yet terrifying, and though the rewards are as great as the risk, haven't you ever felt apprehension in the face of such risk? Fortune may favor the bold, but so does misfortune."

To Kumagawa and Gumi, he simply grunted in irritation, moreso to the former of the two. "Robotics have come a long way since the beginning, but still, that's just what they are right now; robots. They can emulate, but that's all they can do, emulate. If there is a society out there with fully functioning, emoting androids, I haven't seen 'em yet. If you want to gauge how much better your world must be than this one, I'd have to estimate that a truly emoting android is probably a hundred years ahead of what our current tech can do, at least," he explained, slowly speaking in a more calm manner as Gumi posed other questions, "Slow down, kid. One at a time."

"As for as entertainment goes, we're still in development of holographic recreation; its in its infancy stage at this moment, but it's there. Just... not equipped on the Enterprise at this moment. And as long as there's no outside interference, yes, we can beam ourselves to and from anywhere within the accepted range of the transporters. As for rocket boots, uh... We do have some gravity boots stationed somewhere, usually for the engineering crew to get to hard-to-reach spaces, but with the development of warp technology, we've grown past the need for that."

tumblr_inline_nk7qsg_Y1mi1t92dwi.jpg

"Right... Great. Okay..." Kirk sighed initially as the responses to his question ranged between being told to shut up, a description of a banal world that let on more than one might think, and a world where humanity probably did not evolve beyond 20th century sensibilities. It was all quite unfortunate, especially as Kirk speculated to himself what kind of worlds Vader, Titus, and Sarge might have hailed from, considering their appearances, and how they were all built up with one scenario in mind.

War.

But judging was not a Starfleet job. It was not his place to commentate on mere speculations over the realities of other people's lives. He at least knew that much.

At least Gakupo and Meceliss decided to humor him, at least, and for that, he could appreciate. "Soldiers, bounty hunters, pink puffballs, and android celebrities..." Kirk repeated mostly to himself, pondering over how radically different everything must be. The appearance of the Discovery brought to mind how there were other possibilities -- other directions -- that Starfleet had taken, but never had he considered there to be other worlds where Earth didn't even exist, much less a world where such emotive androids were a work of the 21st century. Non-linear thinking indeed.

"No, we don't," Kirk went on to answer Gakupo, shaking his head gently, "Robotics is on the road to it, but it's hard to tell how long it'd be until we create androids. It's easy to build a robot who is able to copy emotions, but not an android who creates and truly feels emotion. Your presence here by itself is probably some sort of miracle in the field of robotics alone, not to mention cosmology if almost all of you are from different dimensions, but I'm guessing none of you are very keen on becoming guinea pigs."

af0c3b9de63937388ce6564dc086911b.png

As both those following McCoy and Kirk made their way to the Cargo Bay, bumping into each other right then and there, Kirk pursed his lips and nodded toward McCoy. "Bones," he greeted, as though it were a nickname for Doctor McCoy, before looking back at everyone else, "Everyone, give a warm welcome to Doctor McCoy, chief medical officer. If you ever get hurt, he'll patch you up good, at the cost of lecturing your ears off. Right, Bones?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but this doctor is prescribing a cold drink for himself and anyone who needs it once we're done with this business," McCoy sighed.

"Alright, guess the infestation was twice as big as we thought, but at least the good doctor managed to get a handle of it with some of your other friends," Kirk said to the group following him, looking over to find that the numerous barrels tipped over on the ground, lids spilled open. The captain bit his lip briefly, "Hmm, wonder if we were too rough while lifting off... I'm really gonna have to talk with the security staff about who didn't seal these damned things shut," he uttered, before beginning to harmlessly drop the Tribbles on him into the barrels and containers lying around, gesturing others to do the same along with him and McCoy.

"By the way, Bones, remind me to tell you about how someone had to swallow up all the Tribbles on my side to transport them."

"Remind me to tell you that someone did the same thing here."

Once everyone had safely dropped the Tribbles off, with Kirk and McCoy making extra sure that the containers were sealed tight and sure this time, the two patted off their hands, before McCoy let out a breath.

image.jpg

"Alright, well, glad that's over with. What's the point of even having a security staff if you're gonna make me do this heavy lifting, Jim? I'm a doctor, not a forklift," he sighed, scratching the back of his head briefly, before speaking again, "Anyway, thanks for the help, everyone. Drinks on me if anyone wants to hang back at Ten Forward... or, rather the recreational facilities. Not that synthesized muck though. I'll show you all real ale; aged Romulan. Crazy bastards, but they make a fine ale."

With that, he began walking back to Recreation now that the job was over, but not before briefly stopping next to Grif, gesturing to Sarge. "I guess that's your crazy friend over there?"

As for Kirk, he cleared his throat. "Well, as long as you're not on call, I'll trust you, Bones. I'll be heading back to Engineering to talk things over with Mister Scott, and hopefully we'll be able to take another step forward in bringing you all home," the captain promised everyone with a nod, before beginning to leave the area.

So with that, you were all free to do as you pleased now, whether to return to Recreation (having a drink with McCoy or not), or to go somewhere else.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Alex Azure
“Yup, that’s Sarge. Try not to make eye contact with him.” Grif replied to McCoy with a resounding sigh, though luckily before Sarge even noticed either of them he had walked off.

“Hey, y’know, you kinda remind me of someone I know named Simmons. Except you don’t seem like as much of a kiss-ass.” Grif commented.

@Ver

Meanwhile, Sarge eventually found his way over to the fight that was going on, and as he entered, a bit of Sarge got really happy.

“Heh heh. Atta boy, Elliot! Kick Nathan’s ass!”

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy @Crow

"Funny," Elliot said, tilting his head and staring at Starscream, "that you think I would be the hostage in that scenario." The veins along Elliot's arms began to glow a bright red, growing brighter until flames erupted from his palms.

c0mUzxR.jpg

Whether Elliot managed to scorch through Gakupo's arms or the android let go in time, Elliot stepped away once free. "I do not believe I was baiting anyone into a fight," he said, looking then at Quill. "Certainly did not need the hassle, now did I? I just speak bluntly. And truthfully." After a beat, Elliot sighed and waved Emily off with a flick of his hand. "And to say I was shaking is ridiculous. Yes, I am tired, and if you all want this little tiff to end, I suggest you let me be on my own for a time."

He finally looked at Nathan... and gave him a grin. "Yes, you are certainly the nicest guy around."

With Elliot's taunt, he went to attack, Quill, catching him the process. He glared at Elliot, wanting to punch the smirk off his face.

@Lucky @Atomic Knight
Gakupo hissed as Elliot started the fire, his body acting instinctively to keep him out of danger. He couldn't feel pain, but he could feel heat, and fires of that level were more than enough to make him let go of Elliot. "You heard him, everyone." Gakupo glared at the young man, then turned to the others around. "Let's give him space." From the tone of his voice, it wasn't a suggestion. Himself, Gakupo turned and walked off to recreation, where he would sit and power down to charge for a while. There was a philosophy out there, that you couldn't save everybody. Gakupo certainly believed it now.

2gKvwTe.jpg

"I have to admit, you're turning from entertainment to irritant," Starscream says to Elliot, "I suppose that is your intention. If anyone cares for a little ship exploration, feel free to tag along with me. Best to know your nooks and crannies."

Starscream waves and leaves for other areas.

@Ver

@Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Space_Candy @Crow

“Yup, that’s Sarge. Try not to make eye contact with him.” Grif replied to McCoy with a resounding sigh, though luckily before Sarge even noticed either of them he had walked off.

“Hey, y’know, you kinda remind me of someone I know named Simmons. Except you don’t seem like as much of a kiss-ass.” Grif commented.

@Ver

Meanwhile, Sarge eventually found his way over to the fight that was going on, and as he entered, a bit of Sarge got really happy.

"Stop that." Stardust spoke up, karate chopping Sarge in the back of his helmet again.

"Stupid." Meiji muttered from beside Stardust as she watched Elliot and Nathan's little scuffle. She almost stepped in herself to try and stop the boys, but at least Gakupo jumped in.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Everyone

Having safely delivered the Tribbles to where Kirk and Bones wanted them, Kirby waddled his way iver to the recreational area to find Vert. He wanted to play video games with her, byt never got the chance to earlier.

@Raynar Saassin

c0mUzxR.jpg

With Elliot's taunt, he went to attack, Quill, catching him the process. He glared at Elliot, wanting to punch the smirk off his face.

@Lucky @Atomic Knight

@Ver

2gKvwTe.jpg

"I have to admit, you're turning from entertainment to irritant," Starscream says to Elliot, "I suppose that is your intention. If anyone cares for a little ship exploration, feel free to tag along with me. Best to know your nooks and crannies."

Starscream waves and leaves for other areas.

@Ver

@Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Space_Candy @Crow
"Stop that." Stardust spoke up, karate chopping Sarge in the back of his helmet again.

"Stupid." Meiji muttered from beside Stardust as she watched Elliot and Nathan's little scuffle. She almost stepped in herself to try and stop the boys, but at least Gakupo jumped in.

Emily Hayes
@Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Crow @Others(?)

With a small sigh, Emily nodded... Turning towards Gakupo as she prepared to follow him towards recreation, giving him some space like he asked... Though, before she left, she turned back to Elliot one more time.

VosXxgM.png

"If you need me. Come find me. I'll be in recreation." She said, quietly gesturing to her stone a little.

With that, she... Seemed to hesitate for a moment, eyeing Elliot's hands for a moment before she moved to leave. Although... If she were stopped by any chance, she wasn't exactly opposed to staying any longer.​

Although relucent, Nathan followed Starscream. He didn't really want to explore, but he wanted away from that freak.

He was tired, he just wanted to sleep, maybe there was a sleeping area nearby.

"You're too nice Emily," Nathan spoke as he passed the younger.

@Crow @Lucky @York @Atomic Knight

image.jpg

"I'd welcome your friend to try if he wants to hunt people in blue shirts so much, but I can't guarantee it'd end well," McCoy somewhat vaguely said in response to Grif. Not in a threatening tone, or a condescending one, or even a passionate one. He just spoke calmly and surely, as though stating a simple fact, "Besides, if you and your friend are so focused on the colors of our uniforms -- I'd hate to hear what you think about the colors of people's skin -- the ones in red are the ones with the higher mortality rate anyway, since that's the color for the security staff."

To Samus, the doctor simply shrugged. "It's certainly world-shattering -- no pun intended -- so I'll give you that much. To spend one's whole life dreaming of voyaging through the unknown, only to realize how limited your perception of the unknown had been all along. Like dipping into what you thought was a pond, only to find you were in a vast ocean. It's exciting, yet terrifying, and though the rewards are as great as the risk, haven't you ever felt apprehension in the face of such risk? Fortune may favor the bold, but so does misfortune."

To Kumagawa and Gumi, he simply grunted in irritation, moreso to the former of the two. "Robotics have come a long way since the beginning, but still, that's just what they are right now; robots. They can emulate, but that's all they can do, emulate. If there is a society out there with fully functioning, emoting androids, I haven't seen 'em yet. If you want to gauge how much better your world must be than this one, I'd have to estimate that a truly emoting android is probably a hundred years ahead of what our current tech can do, at least," he explained, slowly speaking in a more calm manner as Gumi posed other questions, "Slow down, kid. One at a time."

"As for as entertainment goes, we're still in development of holographic recreation; its in its infancy stage at this moment, but it's there. Just... not equipped on the Enterprise at this moment. And as long as there's no outside interference, yes, we can beam ourselves to and from anywhere within the accepted range of the transporters. As for rocket boots, uh... We do have some gravity boots stationed somewhere, usually for the engineering crew to get to hard-to-reach spaces, but with the development of warp technology, we've grown past the need for that."

tumblr_inline_nk7qsg_Y1mi1t92dwi.jpg

"Right... Great. Okay..." Kirk sighed initially as the responses to his question ranged between being told to shut up, a description of a banal world that let on more than one might think, and a world where humanity probably did not evolve beyond 20th century sensibilities. It was all quite unfortunate, especially as Kirk speculated to himself what kind of worlds Vader, Titus, and Sarge might have hailed from, considering their appearances, and how they were all built up with one scenario in mind.

War.

But judging was not a Starfleet job. It was not his place to commentate on mere speculations over the realities of other people's lives. He at least knew that much.

At least Gakupo and Meceliss decided to humor him, at least, and for that, he could appreciate. "Soldiers, bounty hunters, pink puffballs, and android celebrities..." Kirk repeated mostly to himself, pondering over how radically different everything must be. The appearance of the Discovery brought to mind how there were other possibilities -- other directions -- that Starfleet had taken, but never had he considered there to be other worlds where Earth didn't even exist, much less a world where such emotive androids were a work of the 21st century. Non-linear thinking indeed.

"No, we don't," Kirk went on to answer Gakupo, shaking his head gently, "Robotics is on the road to it, but it's hard to tell how long it'd be until we create androids. It's easy to build a robot who is able to copy emotions, but not an android who creates and truly feels emotion. Your presence here by itself is probably some sort of miracle in the field of robotics alone, not to mention cosmology if almost all of you are from different dimensions, but I'm guessing none of you are very keen on becoming guinea pigs."

af0c3b9de63937388ce6564dc086911b.png

As both those following McCoy and Kirk made their way to the Cargo Bay, bumping into each other right then and there, Kirk pursed his lips and nodded toward McCoy. "Bones," he greeted, as though it were a nickname for Doctor McCoy, before looking back at everyone else, "Everyone, give a warm welcome to Doctor McCoy, chief medical officer. If you ever get hurt, he'll patch you up good, at the cost of lecturing your ears off. Right, Bones?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but this doctor is prescribing a cold drink for himself and anyone who needs it once we're done with this business," McCoy sighed.

"Alright, guess the infestation was twice as big as we thought, but at least the good doctor managed to get a handle of it with some of your other friends," Kirk said to the group following him, looking over to find that the numerous barrels tipped over on the ground, lids spilled open. The captain bit his lip briefly, "Hmm, wonder if we were too rough while lifting off... I'm really gonna have to talk with the security staff about who didn't seal these damned things shut," he uttered, before beginning to harmlessly drop the Tribbles on him into the barrels and containers lying around, gesturing others to do the same along with him and McCoy.

"By the way, Bones, remind me to tell you about how someone had to swallow up all the Tribbles on my side to transport them."

"Remind me to tell you that someone did the same thing here."

Once everyone had safely dropped the Tribbles off, with Kirk and McCoy making extra sure that the containers were sealed tight and sure this time, the two patted off their hands, before McCoy let out a breath.

image.jpg

"Alright, well, glad that's over with. What's the point of even having a security staff if you're gonna make me do this heavy lifting, Jim? I'm a doctor, not a forklift," he sighed, scratching the back of his head briefly, before speaking again, "Anyway, thanks for the help, everyone. Drinks on me if anyone wants to hang back at Ten Forward... or, rather the recreational facilities. Not that synthesized muck though. I'll show you all real ale; aged Romulan. Crazy bastards, but they make a fine ale."

With that, he began walking back to Recreation now that the job was over, but not before briefly stopping next to Grif, gesturing to Sarge. "I guess that's your crazy friend over there?"

As for Kirk, he cleared his throat. "Well, as long as you're not on call, I'll trust you, Bones. I'll be heading back to Engineering to talk things over with Mister Scott, and hopefully we'll be able to take another step forward in bringing you all home," the captain promised everyone with a nod, before beginning to leave the area.

So with that, you were all free to do as you pleased now, whether to return to Recreation (having a drink with McCoy or not), or to go somewhere else.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Alex Azure

Seemingly content with McCoy's answer, Kumagawa hadn't said much in response. He'd gotten what he wanted out of him, a brief rundown on where their technology was. The majority of the people on these ships had seemed human, so they were probably originated from Earth at some point in history. Yet their histories were not the same, clearly. Though the others he'd suddenly appeared with had been the same, it did confirm that at least this wasn't his "dimension" as they were putting it, not just not his time.

tumblr_inline_p7fypprJjo1s0xpld_250.png

When McCoy invited him, or more accurately the group, for a drink, Kumagawa laughed.「Do I look old enough to drink? Think more like an adult, Mister McCoy. But if you've got something that's good for a kid like me...」 He continued speaking in a somewhat provoking manner, though.

He looked the way of the scuffle between Elliot, Nathan and the rest, but then seemed to ignore it.

@Ver @whoever​

Elliot narrowed his eyes at Emily. The further time went on, the further she confused him. It was becoming clear she had some sort of plan she was enacting, but Elliot couldn't be sure what. He would have to watch her.

"I'll be fine," was all he said.

@York

Although relucent, Nathan followed Starscream. He didn't really want to explore, but he wanted away from that freak.

UEoSU1B.jpg

"Not even I believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to feel that Sarge is leagues more tolerable than Elliot," Starscream converses with Nathan as they explore the place, away from Elliot, "not to mention Sarge is actually capable of helping, albeit only half the time, while Elliot seems fully invested in creating friction."

@Lucky @Space_Candy @Kaykay @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @etcetcetc​

Nathan nodded, crossing his arms as he walked.

He was getting tired of walking, but he kept at it, walking next to Starscream, listening to the bot talk.

@Crow

image.jpg

"Never been one to brown-nose. Not my style," McCoy simply said to Grif as they walked back to the Recreational Facilities when he remarked about his friend the so-called kiss-ass, "Besides, seems like, for better or for worse, the good people on the Enterprise enjoy my bluntness and have a laugh at my tired expense from time to time, and as they say, laughter is the best medicine."

When Kumagawa responded to his offer, the doctor let out a soft breath. "Right, I guess I wouldn't be able to give you any of it, especially considering how strong it is compared to Earth ales. How about some milk instead? You look like you could afford to have some more in your bones, kid," McCoy said, trying to hold back any hint of condescension in his voice.

Arriving back to the area, where it seemed that a brief scuffle between Elliot and others had just concluded (fortunately, it seemed like the others around were able to dispel it before the need to call security came), McCoy only tiredly sighed, gesturing toward the synthesizer. "Machine's right there if you want something else," he said, before making his way to the bar and pouring himself a glass of the aforementioned Romulan ale. Looking like a depressed old, over-worked man (despite probably not being a day over 32, still a relatively young age in the future), McCoy was the spitting image of defeated, for no real reason.

tumblr_inline_oky7a9q_Xkv1t80jmp_100.jpg

"A grand breakthrough of making first contact with interdimensional beings, and it's all just war-torn maniacs, patronizing kids, androids of both benevolent and malicious intent... I guess this is why Jim is the captain."

@Raptor Jesus @Kaykay @Recreation

Elliot narrowed his eyes at Emily. The further time went on, the further she confused him. It was becoming clear she had some sort of plan she was enacting, but Elliot couldn't be sure what. He would have to watch her.

"I'll be fine," was all he said.

@York
UEoSU1B.jpg

"Not even I believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to feel that Sarge is leagues more tolerable than Elliot," Starscream converses with Nathan as they explore the place, away from Elliot, "not to mention Sarge is actually capable of helping, albeit only half the time, while Elliot seems fully invested in creating friction."

@Lucky @Space_Candy @Kaykay @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @etcetcetc​
Emily Hayes
@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Others?

Emily just seemed to nod, seeming slightly hurt as she picked up at least a little on the fact that Elliot was suspicious of her... Lingering just a bit longer before she left the room to head to head to the recreation center... She felt her cheeks flush a little at Nathan's comment, but she didn't say anything. Admittedly she might have been a little too nice for her own good... But... For some reason she just felt like she needed to help everyone she could.

Not just that, but... There was this niggling feeling of familiarity, and perhaps a bit of guilt for some reason... She just felt that she needed to help Elliot somehow, keep him from going down a path he might regret later.

Regardless, once she arrived in the recreation room, she gave Gakupo a quick check over, to make sure he wasn't too badly hurt by what happened with Elliot... Before she settled down somewhere near him quietly, deep in thought for once.

Taking her amulet in her hand... She stared intently at the stone, almost as if it was hiding something from her... Although it no longer spoke to her, she wondered if it might have done something to her most recent memories, before she was plucked from alledia and thrust wherever she was now...

Iu5PEPi.png

The stone still glowed faintly, despite it not being in use; the innate magical energy within it was still there... But... What was stopping it from speaking with her? Was it because she was in another Universe? Or was it just refusing to communicate with her for some reason?

All these questions, and no answers; normally her stone would have given her something to work with at a time like this, although it usually had some strings attached in one form or another... So, perhaps it was for the best that she was left to figure the answers out on her own this time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back