Status
Not open for further replies.
"Your doctrine clouds your mind to the truth of what you actually are. Hounds of war ready to show your implied superiority." As Bones spoke Vader only gave him a glare of his own before speaking "I believe we are finished here then." With that Vader walked away to a quiet place in the rec room and left the others to their own devices.
Meceliss drinks silently further of her drink as Vader leaves, but it's evidently by the way she holds the glass that it was not because she didn't care.

“Diplomacy? How in the hell will diplomacy work when you’re fighting the enemy?! They could be terristas! Or vampires! Or even Blues.”
"Not all fights have to come to violence, because violence isn't and shouldn't be the answer. Only a last resort. Though First Officer Spock's or the Federation's point of view of this might differ. It's my own input." Mizelia said.

...Ping!

Gakupo opened his eyes, glancing around the rec room to gain his bearings. "Oh! Emily. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were here." He smiled at the girl who was proving to be a close companion on this trip. "How are you doing? That confrontation with Elliot didn't upset you, did it?" He knew she'd been talking to the guy, after all.

@York

Meceliss drinks silently further of her drink as Vader leaves, but it's evidently by the way she holds the glass that it was not because she didn't care.

"Not all fights have to come to violence, because violence isn't and shouldn't be the answer. Only a last resort. Though First Officer Spock's or the Federation's point of view of this might differ. It's my own input." Mizelia said.
“Last resort my ass! If anyone decides to fuck with ‘ole Sarge, they can take it up with the barrel of my shotgun.”

@Donder172 @Ver

“Last resort my ass! If anyone decides to fuck with ‘ole Sarge, they can take it up with the barrel of my shotgun.”

@Donder172 @Ver

"Don't spend your fury where it isn't needed, sergeant,"
called a deep voice from behind a group. The slight rumble of the surroundings denoted Titus' appearance as he stomped around the ship in seemingly aimless thought. The power-armor clad space marine hopefully didn't startle any of the crew members on his stroll, but he seemed to have no particular destination in mind. He was observing and watching a reality that he was not from - the thought of being in another dimension was still fresh and profound in his mind, after all. The interior of the vessel was sleek and almost alien in appearance, at least compared to the corroded, ancient warrens aboard an Imperial voidship.

Titus couldn't comprehend it quite yet. He saw a vision aboard this ship that he couldn't tell was treachery or. . .peace. He saw xenos consorting with man, as if there was no animosity whatsoever. The basest instincts of the space marine wrestled not to purge the aliens for their presence aboard a human vessel, but the jarring realization of being in an entirely different galaxy left the war-torn captain stunned. He could only wonder how cushy and soft these humans were compared to those of his 'home'. They have not yet seen war on a galactic scale. None of them have had to fight on the ground, spreading the message of the Emperor through righteous bloodshed and the purging of the unclean.

They are so privileged. But they are also so very lucky to have seen a galaxy at peace. Free from the constant clawing of thirsting gods. Free from a rotting regime of fear, death and lies. Free from true war - with all it's glory, and all it's suffering.

Returning to reality, Titus looked down at Spock. His knifed ears immediately reminded the veteran of his encounters with the Eldar - a xenos species of similar appearance. Only, they are far more treacherous and abhorrent. Responsible for the genocide of more than a few Imperial worlds and the deaths of more than a few Ultramarines. Even with all of his recent thoughts, the captain couldn't help but look down upon the alien with contempt.

Something inside of him wished that he didn't have to hate these aliens.

View attachment 2659

With some clear aversion and in his voice, Titus spoke to the alien, "You must be the 'Spock' I've heard of from about the ship. Captain Titus, of the Ultramarines 2nd Company."

He didn't extend a handshake or any gesture at all. He simply stared in silent disgust.

@Donder172 @Ver @Raptor Jesus

Nathan nodded, crossing his arms as he walked.

He was getting tired of walking, but he kept at it, walking next to Starscream, listening to the bot talk.

@Crow

"I can't help but feel that he's scheming something. His very dialogue, and back at the hangar where he continues to talk about how we are being held prisoner before he switches to telling us to help the Ambassador... I highly doubt I am the only one who feels such. That Emily girl seems to be keeping an eye on him, at the very least, likewise, he is keeping an eye on her."

Starscream ponders.

"But really, rubbing against so many of us when there's only one of him, especially with individuals like that Vader among us who hestitates not to eliminate obstacles, the boy is only asking to be deactivated. Who does it - could be anyone. Even if we end up not doing so, someone in a not-so-faroff future might, assuming he keeps the attitude. Who knows how he'll meet his demise? Guns? Blades? Earth music?"

Starscream never learned that he was right, but that's another story for another time.

"I suppose we should head back to the Recreation Centre. If Elliot was sent there, I highly doubt he'd stay there."

@Space_Candy

Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"Into the Abyss"

With the strange matter of the Tribbles being in places they shouldn't dealt with, Captain Kirk had all of the guests aboard the Enterprise report to the bridge, cutting any of their continuing conversations short. Burnham and Sarek had waited for them there, ready to tell them what they were doing moving forward.

rLpOaJY.jpg

"We've managed to link the networks of both the Enterprise and the Discovery," Burnham explained. "With expanded knowledge of the mycelial network of this universe, we should be able to accurately reverse our jump coordinates again and hopefully reach the Discovery's original universe. In addition, the Enterprise will be providing us with energy in case we need it."

"Excellent work, Burnham," Saru commended, via a holographic communications link from the Discovery. Nodding as he stood back at the Discovery bridge, arms folded behind his back, he said, "Hopefully, we'll be able to finally return home... and we can get on to the other matters at hand."

"With that in mind, let us proceed back to the Discovery."

It was with best wishes that the group was beamed back to the Discovery, where they were brought to the bridge soon after. Saru was speaking with Kirk briefly before the two ships finalized their preparations.

"Captain Kirk, I must thank you again for your assistance. Even if the plan is far from surefire, the Discovery is indebted to the Enterprise. Even if... I'm not exactly sure we would be able to repay such a debt," Saru said, speaking to a holographic image of Kirk.

tumblr_inline_nk7r1db_YGO1t92dwi.jpg

"It's my pleasure, Captain Saru. We're all on the same side here, so I'm just happy to help," Kirk responded in a friendly manner, nodding his head briefly, "But of course, don't thank me yet. We don't know what might happen from here on out; it's all completely uncharted territory. Regardless, let's move forward with our heads up and about."

While Kirk was more openly friendly than Saru was, the alien had to admit, the prospect of stumbling upon an incarnation of Starfleet just as altruistic and gregarious as the one he knew and enlisted into was an encouraging one, certainly a far cry from the Terrans that he, Burnham, and the others had inadvertently stumbled upon. It was the truest form of what the Federation's principles stood for; unity through mutual trust. Unity that transcended borders. Unity to topple walls. Unity to overcome barriers between nations, planets, and even dimensions, it seemed.

"We're ready to go in Engineering," Stamets said, his voice echoing through the bridge. "Just give me the order."

"Understood, Lieutenant Commander. Engage," Saru said to Stamets. And it all began again from there.

In just a few seconds, everything once again went white.

As the Enterprise's link with the Discovery began causing the entire ship to vibrate, it suddenly started to move on its own, as though being towed along. Looking back to Spock in mild alarm, Captain Kirk furrowed his brow.

"Spock, what's going on? Give me something here," he spoke hastily.

"Unknown, Captain. Whatever this anomaly is, it seems that it's enveloping the Enterprise."

WHOOSH!

tumblr_inline_npm8si8_Sgz1tvpnq8_100.jpg

"Does anyone else feel... strange?" Kirk asked as a wave of pure energy seemed to envelop the ship for a brief moment.

Certainly, something felt off, but the captain couldn't quite put his finger on it.

tumblr_inline_nl8pufe_Ew_U1sk47ji.jpg

"Indeed... Whatever this anomaly is, it appears to be displacing certain factors of our existence. A disconcerting gesture, especially when it is difficult to determine exactly what has been altered," Spock responded, holding his chin.

WHOOSH!

Another wave hit the Enterprise, and then...

tumblr_inline_mnhnnfn_Fz_B1qz4rgp.png

"There it is again."

Except for this time... It seemed as though everything was back in place.

tumblr_inline_ngqq8h_AT5_K1sk47ji.jpg

"Whatever it was, it appears as though it has passed, captain. Though... I'd advise you take a look for yourself outside to see where exactly we are now."

After the flash was over, the bridge of the Discovery was deathly quiet. Saru, Burnham, and the rest of the crew waited in anticipation as if worried something had once again gone wrong. "Our systems are reading normal," Burnham eventually said, breaking the silence.

"Captain, we do seem to have an issue," said the helmsman. "We have definitely completed a successful jump... but the USS Enterprise is hailing us. It seems they were carried along with us."

Saru furrowed a brow, deeply concerned. "On screen," he instructed, before the view of the Enterprise's bridge came into view, the two crews making communication once again, "Captain! Are you and your crew alright?"

"Affirmative. No harm done, but... Well, guess we ended up being dragged along with you guys," Kirk answered, "I trust that you all are safe as well? Are you able to ascertain if you're back in your own dimension, at least?"

The helmsman took a moment to explain. "... Wherever we are, it is a complete unknown. There is no basis at all for me to determine where we might be."

Burnham let out a long exhale. "It would seem that every attempt we make to fix the issue only exacerbates the issue. This is quickly going beyond something we can make sense of or fix on our own."

"Hold on, Captain, we have visual on a nearby vessel."

Saru promptly requested that the view be relayed to both them and those on the Enterprise. What appeared confused the crews of both ships greatly.

qyDAiuQ.png

Burnham, her mind reeling, brought up a database file on her console. "A ship of that nature has never been designed in Federation history."

"So, you have no idea if it's friendly," Elliot said, his voice flat.

"Can we establish communications?" Saru asked.

"Negative, Captain. All attempts are being met with failure."

"That means they are not friendly."

"Everyone, hold on," Burnham said, looking to the guests. "You are on the bridge as a courtesy. Let us not assume that this is an immediate threat to our safety. Either you respect your position aboard this ship or step out into the hall for the time being."

Continued here.

@ThatAverageGuy as Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo!)
@Jeremi as Darth Vader (Star Wars)
@Josh as Doctor Mrs. The Monarch (The Venture Brothers)
@York as Emily Hayes (Amulet)
@Gummi Bunnies as Flower (Vocaloid)
@Yun Lee as Gumi Megpoid and Gakupo Kamui (Vocaloid)
@Alex Azure as Kirby (Kirby)
@Siege as Krystal (Star Fox)
@dark as Maya Visari (Killzone)
@Donder172 as Meceliss and Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Takumi as Meiji Gahata and Stardust (Vocaloid)
@Kaykay as Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott (Life Is Strange)
@Lucky as Peter Quill (Marvel Comics)
@MelodyMeister as Rin Kagamine (Vocaloid)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Samus Aran (Metroid)
@Raptor Jesus as Sarge and Grif (Red vs. Blue)
@Crow as Starscream (Transformers)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Titus (Warhammer 40,000)
@Raynar Saassin as Vert (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
@Otto as Viktor and Blitzcrank (League of Legends)
@Minerva as Zero Two (Darling in the Franxx)​

Last edited:
"Another dimension," Starscream says as he feels a mild whooshing through him.

"I would assume that the laws of physics are mildly different from our standard ones."

Starsceam looks at the image of the ship displayed.

vCTrceH.jpg

"It possesses resemblance to a Cybertronian Ship at first glance. However, since we are dealing with a multitude of realities here, perhaps it could be another race - or races - who has constructed or ran this ship."

Starscream hoped it wasn't a ship full of Autobots, especially with so many potential allies by his side to do his bidding.

Of course, if that happened, he could always say that they were the evil ones. Heck, maybe pass himself off as a good, noble Starscream from another dimension.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Alex Azure @ThatAverageGuy @etcetcetc​

Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"Into the Abyss"

With the strange matter of the Tribbles being in places they shouldn't dealt with, Captain Kirk had all of the guests aboard the Enterprise report to the bridge, cutting any of their continuing conversations short. Burnham and Sarek had waited for them there, ready to tell them what they were doing moving forward.

rLpOaJY.jpg

"We've managed to link the networks of both the Enterprise and the Discovery," Burnham explained. "With expanded knowledge of the mycelial network of this universe, we should be able to accurately reverse our jump coordinates again and hopefully reach the Discovery's original universe. In addition, the Enterprise will be providing us with energy in case we need it."

"Excellent work, Burnham," Saru commended, via a holographic communications link from the Discovery. Nodding as he stood back at the Discovery bridge, arms folded behind his back, he said, "Hopefully, we'll be able to finally return home... and we can get on to the other matters at hand."

It was with best wishes that the group was beamed back to the Discovery, where they were brought to the bridge soon after. Saru was speaking with Kirk briefly before the two ships finalized their preparations.

"Captain Kirk, I must thank you again for your assistance. Even if the plan is far from surefire, the Discovery is indebted to the Enterprise. Even if... I'm not exactly sure we would be able to repay such a debt," Saru said, speaking to a holographic image of Kirk.

"It's my pleasure, Captain Saru. We're all on the same side here, so I'm just happy to help," Kirk responded in a friendly manner, nodding his head briefly, "But of course, don't thank me yet. We don't know what might happen from here on out; it's all completely uncharted territory. Regardless, let's move forward with our heads up and about."

While Kirk was more openly friendly than Saru was, the alien had to admit, the prospect of stumbling upon an incarnation of Starfleet just as altruistic and gregarious as the one he knew and enlisted into was an encouraging one, certainly a far cry from the Terrans that he, Burnham, and the others had inadvertently stumbled upon. It was the truest form of what the Federation's principles stood for; unity through mutual trust. Unity that transcended borders. Unity to topple walls. Unity to overcome barriers between nations, planets, and even dimensions, it seemed.

"We're ready to go in Engineering," Stamets said, his voice echoing through the bridge. "Just give me the order."

"Understood, Lieutenant Commander. Engage," Saru said to Stamets. And it all began again from there.

As the Enterprise's link with the Discovery began causing the entire ship to vibrate, it suddenly started to move on its own, as though being towed along. Looking back to Spock in mild alarm, Captain Kirk furrowed his brow.

"Unknown, Captain. Whatever this anomaly is, it seems that it's enveloping the Enterprise."

WHOOSH!

"Does anyone else feel... strange?" Kirk asked as a wave of pure energy seemed to envelop the ship for a brief moment.

Certainly, something felt off, but the captain couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Indeed... Whatever this anomaly is, it appears to be displacing certain factors of our existence. A disconcerting gesture, especially when it is difficult to determine exactly what has been altered," Spock responded, holding his chin.

WHOOSH!

"There it is again."

"Whatever it was, it appears as though it has passed, captain. Though... I'd advise you take a look for yourself outside to see where exactly we are now."

After the flash was over, the bridge of the Discovery was deathly quiet. Saru, Burnham, and the rest of the crew waited in anticipation as if worried something had once again gone wrong. "Our systems are reading normal," Burnham eventually said, breaking the silence.

"Captain, we do seem to have an issue," said the helmsman. "We have definitely completed a successful jump... but the USS Enterprise is hailing us. It seems they were carried along with us."

Saru furrowed a brow, deeply concerned. "On screen," he instructed, before the view of the Enterprise's bridge came into view, the two crews making communication once again, "Captain! Are you and your crew alright?"

"Affirmative. No harm done, but... Well, guess we ended up being dragged along with you guys," Kirk answered, "I trust that you all are safe as well? Are you able to ascertain if you're back in your own dimension, at least?"

The helmsman took a moment to explain. "... Wherever we are, it is a complete unknown. There is no basis at all for me to determine where we might be."

Burnham let out a long exhale. "It would seem that every attempt we make to fix the issue only exacerbates the issue. This is quickly going beyond something we can make sense of or fix on our own."

Saru promptly requested that the view be relayed to both them and those on the Enterprise. What appeared confused the crews of both ships greatly.

qyDAiuQ.png

Burnham, her mind reeling, brought up a database file on her console. "A ship of that nature has never been designed in Federation history."

"Everyone, hold on," Burnham said, looking to the guests. "You are on the bridge as a courtesy. Let us not assume that this is an immediate threat to our safety. Either you respect your position aboard this ship or step out into the hall for the time being."

“Can’t we just go five minutes without being attacked by something or someone else getting into a fight? Just five fucking minutes!?” Grif complained as he slumped over the railing on the bridge, clearly sick and tired of all these shenanigans.

“Quiet, Private Grif!” Sarge exclaimed as he began to load up his rifle. “This is the moment we’ve been waiting for! The enemy is revealed at last!”

“Sarge, don’t you fucking get it?! There is no enemy! There are no Blues, no vampires, no zombies, nobody! These assholes just pulled us in by complete accident, and now we’re probably gonna fucking die here because apparently they can’t just fucking do the opposite whatever it isn’t they did in the first place!”

Sarge went silent for a moment and stared at Grif behind the cold, red, metal exterior of his helmet, before eventually speaking again.

“With an attitude like that, it’s no wonder the enemies keep attacking us! They probably just wanna shut your sorry ass up, dirtbag!”

“Fuck this. I give up. If anyone needs me, I’ll be somewhere with sane people. And by sane people, I just mean myself, because you’re all fucking nutjobs.”

And with that, Grif walked off the bridge and into the hallway for some quality alone time.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Crow

The transition between the jump made Nathan sick to his stomach, he groaned slightly.

He tried to think about his current situation, he woke up in some random ass place, which turned out to be a spaceship, fought zombies, seen people use powers, and headbutted a guy after 2 hours of knowing him. Well, the last one wasn't so strange to him, but now there was an unknown ship outside. This day kept getting longer.

He looked to Quill, then shifted his glance to Elliot, observing him.

@Lucky @Anyone @Atomic Knight

...Ping!

Gakupo opened his eyes, glancing around the rec room to gain his bearings. "Oh! Emily. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were here." He smiled at the girl who was proving to be a close companion on this trip. "How are you doing? That confrontation with Elliot didn't upset you, did it?" He knew she'd been talking to the guy, after all.

@York
Continued from here.

Chapter Three
"Into the Abyss"

rLpOaJY.jpg

WHOOSH!

WHOOSH!

"There it is again."

qyDAiuQ.png

Emily Hayes
@Yun Lee @Ver @Atomic Knight @Others(?)

Emily looked up in surprise when Gakupo spoke to her, although that surprise faded after just a few moments... As she let her amulet drop, allowing it to hang around her neck as she usually did, she managed a somewhat tired smile.

6GIQETp.png

"I'll be fine. There's just... Alot on my mind right now." She said.

Although Emily looked ready to say something else, they were soon called to the Enterprise's bridge, as it looked like they were attempting to get home once again.

Unfortunately, it looks like both the Enterprise and DIscovery were pulled into... Yet another dimension? Hmm... Was this just a series of bad luck with ideas? Or was there something else doing this to them?

For now though, her attention was more focused on the foreign ship they had detected; it didn't seem like they were immediately hostile, though they didn't seem to be responding to any attempts to communicate with them. However, minus the ship's crew being disabled, or communications being offline, perhaps there was something else going on.

mqLm8Sj.png

"Is there another way to contact them? Maybe their ship can't receive our communications properly." She suggested.

Although, despite giving this foreign ship the benefit of the doubt, she stood ready... Just incase something were to go awry here.​

Emily Hayes
@Yun Lee @Ver @Atomic Knight @Others(?)

Emily looked up in surprise when Gakupo spoke to her, although that surprise faded after just a few moments... As she let her amulet drop, allowing it to hang around her neck as she usually did, she managed a somewhat tired smile.

6GIQETp.png

"I'll be fine. There's just... Alot on my mind right now." She said.

Although Emily looked ready to say something else, they were soon called to the Enterprise's bridge, as it looked like they were attempting to get home once again.

Unfortunately, it looks like both the Enterprise and DIscovery were pulled into... Yet another dimension? Hmm... Was this just a series of bad luck with ideas? Or was there something else doing this to them?

For now though, her attention was more focused on the foreign ship they had detected; it didn't seem like they were immediately hostile, though they didn't seem to be responding to any attempts to communicate with them. However, minus the ship's crew being disabled, or communications being offline, perhaps there was something else going on.

mqLm8Sj.png

"Is there another way to contact them? Maybe their ship can't receive our communications properly." She suggested.

Although, despite giving this foreign ship the benefit of the doubt, she stood ready... Just incase something were to go awry here.​

"Perhaps there is, Emily. Since we are in another dimension altogether, I highly suspect that our signals are incompatible. We'll need to retune our frequencies to tap in."

Starscream shrugs.

"Even in the same dimension, we'll need to know the enemy frequency to detect it."

@Atomic Knight @York

"Oh come on! We can't get a break, can we? "

Sighing loudly, Doctor Mrs. the Monarch pulled out her cigarettes.

"If we're all gonna be attacked and maybe die, I'm going to get sneak in a smoke break. Anywhere I can do that, Captain?"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Ver

"Guess we don't have much of a choice, then." Gakupo was far less concerned about this new ship than others were. If they couldn't do anything about it, why bother panicking?

Gumi seemed to share his opinion...at least, she wasn't focused on the ship at all. "So how fast do you think one Tribble can fill up a bus? Do they have special intervals for reproducing or are they random? Can they eat anything, or do they have a special diet? How do they eat? Do you pour food on them and they absorb it like a sponge?"

@York @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" I hope that this ends well and it isn't that they are evil and are out to kill us. No communication is always a bad sign where I come from. Nathan, how are you holding up?" He asked, while also keeping an eye on Elliot to make sure that he didn't do anything stupid.

@Space_Candy @Atomic Knight

"They may be right, Captain," Burnham said, referring to the possibility that the ship may not be compatible with their communications technology. "We'll have to think of alternate methods."

"We can't get a lock on their coordinates," the helmsman stated. "This universe is far enough different from our own that none of our records or star maps are applicable."

"So transporting a message or representative won't be possible for some time..."

After just a moment, the helmsman spoke again. "It's not looking like we'll have that time. There is activity from the ship!"

F7vXTip.png

"They're..." Burnham didn't want to believe it. "They're firing on us and the Enterprise!"

@Ver @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" You know, in their defense, we're strangers to them and are also not responding to their communication. Now, Miss Buraham do we have permission to try to get on that ship and see if they are actually deadly or just scared," he said very dryly.

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy

"They may be right, Captain," Burnham said, referring to the possibility that the ship may not be compatible with their communications technology. "We'll have to think of alternate methods."

"We can't get a lock on their coordinates," the helmsman stated. "This universe is far enough different from our own that none of our records or star maps are applicable."

"So transporting a message or representative won't be possible for some time..."

After just a moment, the helmsman spoke again. "It's not looking like we'll have that time. There is activity from the ship!"

F7vXTip.png

"They're..." Burnham didn't want to believe it. "They're firing on us and the Enterprise!"

@Ver @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

"Our only solution is to fire back," Starscream says before turning to the crew, "you do have cannons, right?"

@York @Ver @Lucky @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight

As Saru began to give the orders to activate the shields, Burnham turned to Peter and Starscream. "I..." It took her a moment to think on this. "If you can help, yes, but this matter has to be solved peacefully! We can't just kill them with our own firepower."

"Sounds like what a coward would say," Elliot said with a smirk. "No matter, I will solve this matter." The boy turned and quickly left the bridge. He moved past Grif and the others in the hall, leaving them all behind.

"Our only solution is to fire back," Starscream says before turning to the crew, "you do have cannons, right?"

“All they’ve got is some lasers that don’t do shit. That Spock fella told me himself.”

Before Sarge could come up with a plan on how to retaliate, however, he noticed Elliot run off, prompting him to follow him in hopes that he knew what he was doing.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Lucky

"Perhaps there is, Emily. Since we are in another dimension altogether, I highly suspect that our signals are incompatible. We'll need to retune our frequencies to tap in."

Starscream shrugs.

"Even in the same dimension, we'll need to know the enemy frequency to detect it."

@Atomic Knight @York
"Guess we don't have much of a choice, then." Gakupo was far less concerned about this new ship than others were. If they couldn't do anything about it, why bother panicking?

Gumi seemed to share his opinion...at least, she wasn't focused on the ship at all. "So how fast do you think one Tribble can fill up a bus? Do they have special intervals for reproducing or are they random? Can they eat anything, or do they have a special diet? How do they eat? Do you pour food on them and they absorb it like a sponge?"

@York @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight

F7vXTip.png

As Saru began to give the orders to activate the shields, Burnham turned to Peter and Starscream. "I..." It took her a moment to think on this. "If you can help, yes, but this matter has to be solved peacefully! We can't just kill them with our own firepower."

"Sounds like what a coward would say," Elliot said with a smirk. "No matter, I will solve this matter." The boy turned and quickly left the bridge. He moved past Grif and the others in the hall, leaving them all behind.

Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Crow @Lucky

As soon as the other ship started firing on their own... Emily was quick to leap into action, prepared to do whatever she could to protect the ship, and... Although she would be expending alot of her energy in the process, she had a plan.

pq9m6VF.png

"I think I can-..." But Emily didn't get a chance to finish what she was saying before Elliot suddenly rushed off, ominously saying he could resolve the situation.

"... Wait! We have to talk about this!" She shouted after him.

With that, she rushed to follow Elliot, hoping to prevent him from doing anything dangerous before it was too late...​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back