Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot had never heard anything more ridiculous in his life. He couldn't help but scrunch his face at such a statement. "I do not know what game you are playing," he said, "but know that I have never had nor will I ever need a 'friend' in my life. Whatever you want to take from me, I will not let you have it."

@Space_Candy

Last edited:
Nathan gave a look of disbelief and confusion.

"I don't want anything from you," Nathan said, confusion apparent in his tone. Wow, this is probably how it feels talking to him.

"Listen, as much as you wanna fucking deny it, we're similar, also people want you fucking dead. You should be a bit more reasonable." He frowned.

"You're so fucking hot-cold it's starting to piss me off, like..." he sighed, making a noise of frustration as he put his hands over his face.

"What the fuck ever, if you don't want me around fine." With that, Nathan walked away.

@Atomic Knight

Elliot let out a deep sigh as he watched Nathan go. He still didn't understand Nathan, but perhaps they were simply incompatible people. Maybe that meant they were a bit similar after all, but Elliot wasn't about to admit it.

"Sounds like you guys have a lot to work out," Steve said, crossing his arms. "In any case, I'm glad you're okay. You wanted to know what was going on? Your crew's talking to our commander about getting you all back to where you came from. I hope you figure out how to get home."

Elliot looked at him and shook his head. "We shall see."

@Lucky @Space_Candy @York @Siege @MelodyMeister @Infirmary

Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Into the Deep"

Eventually, the robotic female voice of EDI echoed throughout the Normandy, asking for the guests on board to report back to the War Room. Lieutenant Adams gave those who helped him in the Cargo Bay the promised omni-tools while Doctor Chakwas discharged those that had come to see her. Once everyone was gathered, Burnham once again explained the coming plan of action.

"At first, we were curious to imagine what effects there would be on the spore drive within a universe where, as far as we could tell, the mycelial network it runs on did not exist." She gestured largely to Stamets and herself. "We believed ourselves to be, so to speak, 'off the rails' when our anomaly first occurred, does everyone remember? We thought we had hit a dead end to the network and that reversing our coordinates would take us backward on the network. However, if we perhaps were in a space where the mycelial network did not exist, it would have been the same situation as before."

"That we are reaching these spaces suggests that the spore drive can deliver us outside the network," Stamets said next, sounding a little excited about the whole thing. "We observed that both the Discovery and Enterprise experienced some level of time displacement, as the internal data on both suggests that different amounts of time have passed for each ship. While I can't at this time speak for how time is possibly affected when jumping between universes, I do not believe it impossible to say the spore drive has the potential to manipulate our moment in time."

"We've measured these disparities in time and have determined a set of coordinates by extrapolating from the data. If we put these into the spore drive, we should be able to reverse our jump out of this universe, but our plan is not to once again go blindly into the unknown. This time, we will go back to that space between dimension and spend some time studying it. We believe that it may, essentially, be a space connected to many different universes. Only by studying it may we get to a place where we may be able to send each of you home to your respective universes."

With that out of the way, Shepard let out a long sigh. She evidently had been the least helpful in the room during this discussion. "The Normandy will see your ships on their way before we go back to our duty. It is my genuine hope that you all make it back home."

The Discovery got to work beaming back everyone from the Normandy. Stamets and Burnham were back first, getting to work quickly on applying their findings while all of the Discovery's guests were given passage to the Bridge. Most of the next thirty minutes passed without much happening, and soon it was time to depart.

However, as the Discovery made its final preparations to jump, a very odd thing occurred. Everyone got to watch as giant, alien-like structures jumped into view to tower over the Discovery, the Enterprise, and the Normandy.

y0GaarL.png

Kirk's eyes widened, opening a comm channel over to the Discovery, looking intently at the strange structures. "Mister Saru... I think we have a... small problem here."

"What's going on? Wha--" Saru began to question, before laying his eyes on the alien-like structures himself, his mouth almost threatening to drop in shock, "What... What are those?"

Commander Shepard's voice came in, managing an audio feed but her technology not compatible with a video one. Her voice was distant and afraid, two words that few who met her would normally describe the way she talked.

FTYKnmW.png

"Those are... the Reapers."

One of the enemy ships closest to them glowed for a moment and conjured a giant red beam of energy that shot toward the three ships. Saru cried out for evasive maneuvers, but it was the Enterprise that was hit. The beam effortlessly cut through the ship's shield and destroyed a portion of the ship.

"Spock!" Kirk cried out, attempting to contact the Enterprise now, "Respond immediately! What's your status?!"

tumblr_inline_ngqq8gb_HRk1sk47ji.jpg

"The Enterprise has sustained heavy damage, Captain! Minimal casualties reported, but it is clear that these entities possess firepower well above what Starfleet ships are capable of," Spock reported back from on the Enterprise, having assumed command as the First Officer. "The most logical course of action is to make a retreat any way we can."

Elliot's mouth went wide at the raw destructive power. He took a few curious steps closer to the bridge view, eyes examining these Reapers in wonder. "The power these things must wield is unbelievable..."

eix9ZBW.png

"That was just one attack," Burnham said, eyes wide with fear and shock. "We have to go... We have to go now!" She started tapping quickly at her console. "Burnham to Engineering. We have to jump immediately!"

On the Normandy, Shepard watched the scene with horror from a vid display. It seemed they had waited too long helping these two ships from other dimensions and were now facing down an armada of Reapers.

One Reaper spoke, its voice so infinitely loud and booming, that it could be heard by all three ships. "I am Harbinger," it said. "Your destruction, and salvation, are at hand."

These Reapers were on their way to Earth, as far as Shepard could tell. That Harbinger and a group of Reapers ran into them here had to have been an incredible stroke of bad luck. Bad luck that would cost them their lives.

"EDI, can we jump to FTL travel immediately? Can we escape them?"

"Negative, Commander," EDI said over the ship's communication. "The chances of us escaping via FTL are far too low. Commander, we are simply out of time."

Shepard knew there was only one choice. "EDI, tell everyone to hold on!"

The Discovery shook violently as another Reaper blast brushed against the ship. "We're ready to go!" Stamets announced.

Burnham was about to give the order to go when Shepard's voice came in. "The Normandy is coming with you. If we stay, we die." A few seconds followed where the Normandy traveled into the hangar bay of the Enterprise, and Shepard said, "We're in."

"Go!" Burnham yelled, staring down a beam of red light.

The jump was rough, both ships experiencing massive turbulence in the seconds that followed. On the Normandy, a strange box phased inside the cargo bay; a souvenir of the rapid trip between dimensions. When it was all over, the three ships were left with nothing but silence.

From the Discovery's bridge, nothing could be seen outside the view screen. "We're back where we started," Burnham announced. She let out a shaky breath and brought one hand to her forehead. "Everyone, please sit tight while we assess the damages."

Elliot grunted as he got to his feet, having fallen over in the chaos. He let out a quiet laugh. "Never have I seen something more beautiful," he muttered to himself.

Continued here.

@ThatAverageGuy as Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo!)
@Jeremi as Darth Vader (Star Wars)
@Josh as Doctor Mrs. The Monarch (The Venture Brothers)
@York as Emily Hayes (Amulet)
@Gummi Bunnies as Flower (Vocaloid)
@Yun Lee as Gumi Megpoid and Gakupo Kamui (Vocaloid)
@Alex Azure as Kirby (Kirby)
@Siege as Krystal (Star Fox)
@dark as Maya Visari (Killzone)
@Donder172 as Meceliss and Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Takumi as Meiji Gahata and Stardust (Vocaloid)
@Kaykay as Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott (Life Is Strange)
@Lucky as Peter Quill (Marvel Comics)
@MelodyMeister as Rin Kagamine (Vocaloid)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Samus Aran (Metroid)
@Raptor Jesus as Sarge and Grif (Red vs. Blue)
@Crow as Starscream (Transformers)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Titus (Warhammer 40,000)
@Raynar Saassin as Vert (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
@Otto as Viktor and Blitzcrank (League of Legends)
@Minerva as Zero Two (Darling in the Franxx)​

Last edited:
"Woo! That was fun! I've never been so afraid before in my life!" Gumi jumped up, running over to her brother, who had crashed into a counter. "You okay, bro?"

Gakupo groaned, putting a shaky hand on the counter and pulling himself up. "...I'm really beginning to worry about your definition of fun, Gumi."

@Anyone​

Last edited:
"Was that... a collosus-sized Cybertronian? That looked the size of the Nemesis!"

With each crash, twist and turn, Starscream woke up back where it started - the Discovery.

"First headcrab parasites, then Tribbles, then a miscommunication, and now Reapers. What else is going to attempt to deactivate us before the crew finds us a path home?"

Starscream looks around.

"No matter, it appears that our worries are gone, for now at least. It is unlikely that the Reapers followed us to this dimension. Hopefully the Tribbles didn't leak during this."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Space_Candy @Siege @etcetcetc​

Nathan groaned in pain, sitting up after he fell from the turbulence.

He was panicked, everything kept happening, and happening. He pulled his knees to his chest, trying to calm down and process.

@anyone

“I really should have gone to the cargo bay or something, the infirmary was a waste of tim-”
Rin’s internal commentary was interrupted by gigantic turbulence, causing her to crash straight into the ground, hard. Well, it’s not like it hasn’t happened before, but she end up with her face to the floor and took a while to get up.
“What was that?! How irritating, I thought space had no turbulence.”
Her first thoughts were on Gumi, who despite having talking to, she was really quite concerned about. Even Rin wasn’t so cheerful in a situation like this. Thinking through the situation, Rin was the normal questions, what was going on, and what were “reapers”?
She looked for a place to sit down, as to not face-floor again, she can save the theories and thinking for later.
@Anyone​

JKN5PL6.jpg

"I am merely showing concern for fellow spacefaring adventurers, Vader! No other reason, ahaha," Starscream replies to Vader, before turning to Vert's little hijinks.

"Well, Vert, let's just say that everything was simply crashing...

... we should probably get used to creating big gaping holes in space vessels from here on out."

He looks at the device Vert briefly held.

"How Omni can an Omni-Tool get? Even the most advanced of technologies have limits."

"Hmm. That's something I don't think I'd be able to accomplish, even with my power as a CPU. However in regards to your question about the Omni-Tool? That's what I intend on finding out~ By reading the manual inside of this Omni-tool, I shall make Leanbox the greater nation out of the four from my world~ It shall be wonderful~"

Chapter Four
"Into the Deep"

Eventually, the robotic female voice of EDI echoed throughout the Normandy, asking for the guests on board to report back to the War Room. Lieutenant Adams gave those who helped him in the Cargo Bay the promised omni-tools while Doctor Chakwas discharged those that had come to see her. Once everyone was gathered, Burnham once again explained the coming plan of action.

"At first, we were curious to imagine what effects there would be on the spore drive within a universe where, as far as we could tell, the mycelial network it runs on did not exist." She gestured largely to Stamets and herself. "We believed ourselves to be, so to speak, 'off the rails' when our anomaly first occurred, does everyone remember? We thought we had hit a dead end to the network and that reversing our coordinates would take us backward on the network. However, if we perhaps were in a space where the mycelial network did not exist, it would have been the same situation as before."

"That we are reaching these spaces suggests that the spore drive can deliver us outside the network," Stamets said next, sounding a little excited about the whole thing. "We observed that both the Discovery and Enterprise experienced some level of time displacement, as the internal data on both suggests that different amounts of time have passed for each ship. While I can't at this time speak for how time is possibly affected when jumping between universes, I do not believe it impossible to say the spore drive has the potential to manipulate our moment in time."

"We've measured these disparities in time and have determined a set of coordinates by extrapolating from the data. If we put these into the spore drive, we should be able to reverse our jump out of this universe, but our plan is not to once again go blindly into the unknown. This time, we will go back to that space between dimension and spend some time studying it. We believe that it may, essentially, be a space connected to many different universes. Only by studying it may we get to a place where we may be able to send each of you home to your respective universes."

With that out of the way, Shepard let out a long sigh. She evidently had been the least helpful in the room during this discussion. "The Normandy will see your ships on their way before we go back to our duty. It is my genuine hope that you all make it back home."

The Discovery got to work beaming back everyone from the Normandy. Stamets and Burnham were back first, getting to work quickly on applying their findings while all of the Discovery's guests were given passage to the Bridge. Most of the next thirty minutes passed without much happening, and soon it was time to depart.

However, as the Discovery made its final preparations to jump, a very odd thing occurred. Everyone got to watch as giant, alien-like structures jumped into view to tower over the Discovery, the Enterprise, and the Normandy.

y0GaarL.png

Kirk's eyes widened, opening a comm channel over to the Discovery, looking intently at the strange structures. "Mister Saru... I think we have a... small problem here."

"What's going on? Wha--" Saru began to question, before laying his eyes on the alien-like structures himself, his mouth almost threatening to drop in shock, "What... What are those?"

Commander Shepard's voice came in, managing an audio feed but her technology not compatible with a video one. Her voice was distant and afraid, two words that few who met her would normally describe the way she talked.

FTYKnmW.png

One of the enemy ships closest to them glowed for a moment and conjured a giant red beam of energy that shot toward the three ships. Saru cried out for evasive maneuvers, but it was the Enterprise that was hit. The beam effortlessly cut through the ship's shield and destroyed a portion of the ship.

"Spock!" Kirk cried out, attempting to contact the Enterprise now, "Respond immediately! What's your status?!"

"The Enterprise has sustained heavy damage, Captain! Minimal casualties reported, but it is clear that these entities possess firepower well above what Starfleet ships are capable of," Spock reported back from on the Enterprise, having assumed command as the First Officer. "The most logical course of action is to make a retreat any way we can."

Elliot's mouth went wide at the raw destructive power. He took a few curious steps closer to the bridge view, eyes examining these Reapers in wonder. "The power these things must wield is unbelievable..."

eix9ZBW.png

"That was just one attack," Burnham said, eyes wide with fear and shock. "We have to go... We have to go now!" She started tapping quickly at her console. "Burnham to Engineering. We have to jump immediately!"

On the Normandy, Shepard watched the scene with horror from a vid display. It seemed they had waited too long helping these two ships from other dimensions and were now facing down an armada of Reapers.

One Reaper spoke, its voice so infinitely loud and booming, that it could be heard by all three ships. "I am Harbinger," it said. "Your destruction, and salvation, are at hand."

These Reapers were on their way to Earth, as far as Shepard could tell. That Harbinger and a group of Reapers ran into them here had to have been an incredible stroke of bad luck. Bad luck that would cost them their lives.

"Negative, Commander," EDI said over the ship's communication. "The chances of us escaping via FTL are far too low. Commander, we are simply out of time."

The Discovery shook violently as another Reaper blast brushed against the ship. "We're ready to go!" Stamets announced.

Burnham was about to give the order to go when Shepard's voice came in. "The Normandy is coming with you. If we stay, we die." A few seconds followed where the Normandy traveled into the hangar bay of the Enterprise, and Shepard said, "We're in."

The jump was rough, both ships experiencing massive turbulence in the seconds that followed. On the Normandy, a strange box phased inside the cargo bay; a souvenir of the rapid trip between dimensions. When it was all over, the three ships were left with nothing but silence.

From the Discovery's bridge, nothing could be seen outside the view screen. "We're back where we started," Burnham announced. She let out a shaky breath and brought one hand to her forehead. "Everyone, please sit tight while we assess the damages."

Elliot grunted as he got to his feet, having fallen over in the chaos. He let out a quiet laugh. "Never have I seen something more beautiful," he muttered to himself.

View attachment 2710

"Those things were the Reapers? They are even bigger than even Overlord Momus!" Vert exclaimed loudly at the shock of what she had witnessed; the Reapers. The ultimate destructive force. "Hopefully we won't have to come to blows with them, but unfortunately we have just doomed their Universe, as the Normandy appeared to escape with us."

"Was that... a collosus-sized Cybertronian? That looked the size of the Nemesis!"

With each crash, twist and turn, Starscream woke up back where it started - the Discovery.

"First headcrab parasites, then Tribbles, then a miscommunication, and now Reapers. What else is going to attempt to deactivate us before the crew finds us a path home?"

Starscream looks around.

"No matter, it appears that our worries are gone, for now at least. It is unlikely that the Reapers followed us to this dimension. Hopefully the Tribbles didn't leak during this."

"For our sake from that display of strength... I hope they didn't." Vert responded, simply out of fear.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Anyone​

Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Into the Deep"

y0GaarL.png

FTYKnmW.png

eix9ZBW.png

“What?! Why did you retreat?!” Sarge shouted over the communicator that was given him earlier. “A true Red never backs down when faced with a near impossible fight, no matter how impossible the odds are!”

“What the hell are you on about? We would have died if we had stayed there! Didn’t you see the massive fucking canon on their ship?! The one that nearly fucking killed us?!” Grif shouted in a shaky and nervous tone.

“Well at least we would have died with honor! Facing the enemy head on, even though you know without a simmer of a doubt that you’ll lose!”

“Sarge, that’s not honor. That’s just being straight up a dumbass.” Grif said before looking over to Elliot with a confused look as he quietly giggled in the corner. “The fuck is your deal?”

Meanwhile, Sarge tugged our his new omni-tool and attempted to see how it works.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Crow @MelodyMeister @Space_Candy @Raynar Saassin @Whoever​

“What?! Why did you retreat?!” Sarge shouted over the communicator that was given him earlier. “A true Red never backs down when faced with a near impossible fight, no matter how impossible the odds are!”

“What the hell are you on about? We would have died if we hadn’t stayed there! Didn’t you see the massive fucking canon on their ship?! The one that nearly fucking killed us?!” Grif shouted in a shaky and nervous tone.

“Well at least we would have died with honor! Facing the enemy head on, even though you know without a simmer of a doubt that you’ll lose!”

“Sarge, that’s not honor. That’s called being a dumbass.” Grif said before looking over to Elliot as he quietly giggle do in the corner. “The fuck is your deal?”

Meanwhile, Sarge tugged our his new omni-tool and attempted to see how it works.

Vert watched Sarge try to use his Omni-tool and walked over to him with a smile.

View attachment 2711

"Allow me to help you, Sarge. Liara from the Normandy allowed me to wield one as well, and gave me a tutorial on how to use it." Vert stated as she took hers off and then demonstrated how to put it back on. "And then if you want to turn it on, you do this." She then did a hand motion over the Omni-tool and then it lit up Orange to indicate it's active. "Somewhere in the Omni-tool, there's a manual, at least that's what Liara told me, so reading that shouldn't be too much of a problem."

@Raptor Jesus

Vert watched Sarge try to use his Omni-tool and walked over to him with a smile.

View attachment 2711

"Allow me to help you, Sarge. Liara from the Normandy allowed me to wield one as well, and gave me a tutorial on how to use it." Vert stated as she took hers off and then demonstrated how to put it back on. "And then if you want to turn it on, you do this." She then did a hand motion over the Omni-tool and then it lit up Orange to indicate it's active. "Somewhere in the Omni-tool, there's a manual, at least that's what Liara told me, so reading that shouldn't be too much of a problem."

@Raptor Jesus
As Vert approached and showed him how to use the omni-tool, Sarge only watched and nodded at her in return when she finished her demonstration.

“Why thank you! That’s uh... very nice of you, I guess.” Sarge said a bit awkwardly, though he seemed to perk up at the sound of a manual. “Manual? I don’t have time to read a manual! We’re in the middle of a war!”

“Yeah, because you really fancy yourself a reader the other ninety-nine percent of the time.” Grif replied in an extremely sarcastic tone.

“Can it, fatass! You’d just eat the book if you got your hands on one!”

“Hey, that was one time and Simmons told me that the book was a giant waffle that had been cooked too long. It didn’t help that it looked like a giant waffle either. And, I was really hungry.”

@Raynar Saassin @Atomic Knight @Ver @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @Crow

Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Into the Deep"

y0GaarL.png

FTYKnmW.png

eix9ZBW.png

As the alien ships came into few, they took the two Jedi by surprise. Meceliss only having seen maybe one ship that could possibly take up the size of these ones, the wreckage of the Star of Coruscant. Besides that, neither had seen anything as big as the ones coming towards them. Being surprised by the firepower one ship had when it damaged the Enterprise with only one shot.
Both lost their balance for a moment as the ship shook violently by turbulence. Both Jedi getting back on their feet after the rough trip. "Are we back at your dimension?" Meceliss asked Burnham.

“What the hell are you on about? We would have died if we had stayed there! Didn’t you see the massive fucking canon on their ship?! The one that nearly fucking killed us?!” Grif shouted in a shaky and nervous tone.

“Sarge, that’s not honor. That’s just being straight up a dumbass.” Grif said before looking over to Elliot with a confused look as he quietly giggled in the corner. “The fuck is your deal?”

"Didn't you hear what one shot from one ship did to the Enterprise? There's a whole fleet there of them with more than likely multiple weapons that do that kind of damage. If we stayed, we didn't stand a chance. Griff is right, that's being dumb and suicidal." Meceliss said as she looks towards Sarge.

As the alien ships came into few, they took the two Jedi by surprise. Meceliss only having seen maybe one ship that could possibly take up the size of these ones, the wreckage of the Star of Coruscant. Besides that, neither had seen anything as big as the ones coming towards them. Being surprised by the firepower one ship had when it damaged the Enterprise with only one shot.
Both lost their balance for a moment as the ship shook violently by turbulence. Both Jedi getting back on their feet after the rough trip. "Are we back at your dimension?" Meceliss asked Burnham.

"Didn't you hear what one shot from one ship did to the Enterprise? There's a whole fleet there of them with more than likely multiple weapons that do that kind of damage. If we stayed, we didn't stand a chance. Griff is right, that's being dumb and suicidal." Meceliss said as she looks towards Sarge.
“I’m sorry, what was that? I don’t understand you.” Sarge said in a genuinely confused tone.

“She said I was right, Sarge.”

“What? Speak English please!”

“She said that I was right!”

“I-I’m sorry. It’s like your mouths are formin’ words but I just can’t comprehend what they’re sayin’!”

Turning to Meceliss, Grif let out a sigh. “I think it might be physically impossible for Sarge to understand that I’m right.”

“Seriously, is this some type of secret language or a code?”

Grif just sighed again.

@Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @Crow @MelodyMeister @Atomic Knight @Ver

Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Into the Deep"

y0GaarL.png

FTYKnmW.png

eix9ZBW.png

Stardust had fallen with a small 'oof' as the turbulence hit and groaned as she sat up. "That was too wild for my liking." she pouted.

Meiji meanwhile huffed as she stood up and brushed herself off. "Can we not do that again? I'd like to return home with as few dents as possible." she sighed. She's only been upgraded once, and didn't want any repairs done so soon.

Helping Stardust up, Meiji glanced around at the others in the room.

"Well, now what?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

@Anyone

Stardust had fallen with a small 'oof' as the turbulence hit and groaned as she sat up. "That was too wild for my liking." she pouted.

Meiji meanwhile huffed as she stood up and brushed herself off. "Can we not do that again? I'd like to return home with as few dents as possible." she sighed. She's only been upgraded once, and didn't want any repairs done so soon.

Helping Stardust up, Meiji glanced around at the others in the room.

"Well, now what?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

@Anyone
“We give up.” Grif replied, and with his normal attitude, it was safe to assume that he was being serious.

@Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Donder172 @Crow @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister

“I’m sorry, what was that? I don’t understand you.” Sarge said in a genuinely confused tone.

“She said I was right, Sarge.”

“What? Speak English please!”

“She said that I was right!”

“I-I’m sorry. It’s like your mouths are formin’ words but I just can’t comprehend what they’re sayin’!”

Turning to Meceliss, Grif let out a sigh. “I think it might be physically impossible for Sarge to understand that I’m right.”

“Seriously, is this some type of secret language or a code?”

Grif just sighed again.
"How do you cope with him?" Meceliss asked with a sigh.

Continued from here.

Chapter Four
"Into the Deep"

y0GaarL.png

FTYKnmW.png

eix9ZBW.png

Zero Two was in the ship’s bathroom, one of them, anyway. She was staring at the mirror, analyzing every inch of her face. She opened her mouth and looked at her canines, which had started to grow.

image.png

She closed her mouth and stared at her reflection for a minute. Then, anyone passing by would hear a shattering of glass. Zero Two had shattered the mirrors.

She quietly walked out of the room, holding her head down. Several drops of blood fell from her fist to the floor.

@anyone

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Peter looked over at Nathan and saw that he didn't handle the turbulence well. Quill having been in more than his far share of turbulence. " The first time always suck. Probably puked out my guts having never dealt with. It gets easier the more we jump around. Do you need anything? I'm right here if you do," he said to Nathan.

@Space_Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back