Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan noticed Elliot's disdain for his touch, so he removed his hand.

"Actually pretty boy, I do. I know what it's like to have no one, to be called an embarrassment instead of loved, to have them cover up the problems they caused you because of their issues." he said, his tone low but harsh "so don't try and tell me what I know Elliot," he spat.

He leaned closer to his face.

"You should be nicer to me you know, I'm one of the few who doesn't want you dead punk ass."

@Atomic Knight @York @Infirmary

The crew were focused on reinforcing the sealed breach in the wall, but all the structural damage to the cargo bay could not be properly assessed without clearing the debris scattered about.

"I've been assessing the resources we'll need but the crew is busy so far just cleaning the place up. You all have arms, don't you?" He looked to Kirby. "... Mostly?"

@Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Cargo Bay
❝ Yeah. ❞ Flower merely responded as she took a look at the huge mess that was left in the area. Without really saying anything else in warning, she casually lifted up some of the debris. ❝ Dump this off to the side so the repair job's easier? ❞

@Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight
@Cargo Bay

James paused. "... You guys do know you're welcome to this stuff, right? You don't need me acting the waiter here." He then looked to Meceliss and shrugged. "Not much for any of you to do. We got a crew for a reason. Might need some help repairs but we should have that covered with the breach sealed."

James seemed lost in his own thoughts for a moment.

@Yun Lee @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Crew Quarters
"Very well. But if you guys need any help, you know where to find us." Meceliss said.

"Actually pretty boy, I do. I know what it's like to have no one, to be called an embarrassment instead of loved, to have them cover up the problems they caused you because of their issues." he said, his tone low but harsh "so don't try and tell me what I know Elliot," he spat.

"You should be nicer to me you know, I'm one of the few who doesn't want you dead punk ass."

"What's your problem?" Krystal asked Nathan. "You act like you don't give a damn about anyone except for a short few."

@Space_Candy

Nathan turned his attention to Krystal, an eyebrow raised.

"So since I haven't talked to anyone, that's considered not caring?" he asked a little confused at the woman's aggravation.

"I don't care what happens to me, but I'd rather be home if I die. Who gave you the right to analyse me...I hate that," he said, the bitterness coming out in his voice.

"Also I wasn't talking to you so why are you butting in. I'm talking to Elliot."

@Atomic Knight @York @Siege @Infirmary

Nathan turned his attention to Krystal, an eyebrow raised.

"So since I haven't talked to anyone, that's considered not caring?" he asked a little confused at the woman's aggravation.

"I don't care what happens to me, but I'd rather be home if I die. Who gave you the right to analyse me...I hate that," he said, the bitterness coming out in his voice.

"Also I wasn't talking to you so why are you butting in. I'm talking to Elliot."

@Atomic Knight @York @Siege @Infirmary

"You mentioned you were one of the few who wanted him alive. I'm among those few. As to why I butted in, I need to know as much as I can about my temporary allies so that I have a better chance for survival." Krystal said. "I have a family back home who is probably looking for me by now."

@Space_Candy

"Oh... is Elliot going to be ok?" Krystal asked.

@Atomic Knight
"Emily... are you ok? You're... more tense than when I first met you... You seem very troubled." Krystal said to Emily in a concerned manner. Not only did she have a fuzzy memory, which was more clear thanks to being filled in, but now her only allies she could trust were more tense than before...

@York
Elliot did not appreciate Nathan putting a hand on his shoulder, especially after he thought he made it clear last time what he thought of that. However, he was in no position to lash out, especially with this doctor and these... annoyances crowding around him like he was some kind of wounded animal. Their expressions made him sick.

"We have extremely little in common I imagine," he said to Nathan. "Unless you know nothing but pain and misery from those who are supposed to love and protect you." He looked then at the doctor, who was still waiting for him to answer her expectantly. "Yes," he said snappily, "you are right. Withdrawal. But what I need does not exist in this universe, so I will deal with this without your pity."

The doctor seemed conflicted for a moment but eventually heeded what Elliot said and returned to her desk. He stewed in his thoughts a moment before he spoke again. "You wish to know my secrets, is that it, Emily? So you may better use me or even possibly destroy me. Who knows, really. I do not know what power this stone holds over you, but if it makes you stronger then you should embrace it. You are only making yourself weaker if you think of it as a curse."

@Lucky @Space_Candy @York @Siege @MelodyMeister @Infirmary

James paused. "... You guys do know you're welcome to this stuff, right? You don't need me acting the waiter here." He then looked to Meceliss and shrugged. "Not much for any of you to do. We got a crew for a reason. Might need some help repairs but we should have that covered with the breach sealed."

James seemed lost in his own thoughts for a moment.

@Yun Lee @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Crew Quarters

The crew were focused on reinforcing the sealed breach in the wall, but all the structural damage to the cargo bay could not be properly assessed without clearing the debris scattered about.

"I've been assessing the resources we'll need but the crew is busy so far just cleaning the place up. You all have arms, don't you?" He looked to Kirby. "... Mostly?"

"Very well. But if you guys need any help, you know where to find us." Meceliss said.
"What's your problem?" Krystal asked Nathan. "You act like you don't give a damn about anyone except for a short few."

@Space_Candy
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Siege
@Infirmary

Realizing this... Emily just nodded quietly; evidently this was a matter they just couldn't resolve on a dime. Although, with any luck... Elliot's withdrawal would fade overtime, but incase his condition worsened, she'd have to think of something. In the meantime though, she first decided to address Krystal, who was asking if she was okay... Which she simply managed a small smile, and a nod.

Perhaps it was best to talk about the nature of her stone with someone... Rather than just keep it to herself all the time; she felt it was at least fair for Elliot to understand what it truly meant to be a Stone Keeper, and why she couldn't simply let the stone take control of her.

6GIQETp.png

"No... Nothing like that. I just... Don't completely understand you..." She said quietly, realizing Elliot still was suspicious of her in some way.

With a sigh though, she decided to continue with her initial train of thought, deciding to talk about her stone at least a little more openly here.

"As soon as I let the stone take control... I become its slave." She started, pausing for a moment as she gazed at her stone briefly before she seemed to go silent again.

It was a little... Complicated to explain, but to say the least, she was glad her stone couldn't speak to her here; traversing across dimensions must have disconnected her from it's voice... And by extension, its control over her for now. So in a way... She was free...

Well, almost free. Even in other Universes, she still wasn't able to remove her stone, as the innate magical power was still present within.​

"Did you not just hear them threaten to kill him?" Nathan said a face of question pointed at her.

"I wasn't trying to be a fucking dick, he asked a question I answered. Lucky you, people give a shit about you, want a cookie," he sneered, crossing his arms in a childish manner. He looked at Emily, seeing if she had any insight on the situation.

@York @Siege @Atomic Knight @Infirmary

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Peter was happy that his shoulder was cured, so he walked over and stood by Elliot. " So, whatever you are experiencing can't be found here? Is it some sort of drug that is exclusive to your 'dimension'?" He asked, looking over at him. He was actually curious and felt it was better than sitting there and letting his own thoughts stir.

@York @Siege @York @Space_Candy @Infirmary

"Did you not just hear them threaten to kill him?" Nathan said a face of question pointed at her.

"I wasn't trying to be a fucking dick, he asked a question I answered. Lucky you, people give a shit about you, want a cookie," he sneered, crossing his arms in a childish manner. He looked at Emily, seeing if she had any insight on the situation.

@York @Siege @Atomic Knight @Infirmary

"Not funny..." Krystal said, looking away. "Great... I'm making more foes if anything on this godforsaken trip to hell that I was unwilling to go on but basically was dragged into."

@Space_Candy @York @Atomic Knight @Infirmary

Shelia paused for a long time before responding to Staracream. Tapping her hand on her knee, she seemed uneasy.
"Ugh. As much as it was my own idea, I'll be honest and tell you I rather not kill the kid. I was only........ what is the word? Spiteballing. I'm open to it but politically? It's not a sound move. Elliot is like a wounded puppy. Everybody is more than willing to give a wounded puppy a chance than open towards putting it down
And now that everyone knows we're okay with him dying? All eyes are on us.

Lighting a cigarette, Shelia's hand shook as she puffed away.

"And what comes after That? Do we kill Vader and Sarge? In a lotta ways they're worse than him. I'm okay with murder when it's need , but it's a slippery slope. I personally don't wanna break an ankle.
@Crow

"Wounded puppies show no harm..."

Starscream ponders as Shelia brings up other potential targets by line of logic.

"... I suppose seeing Elliot's benefit for a while more might aid us. Very well then. My toleration shall continue."

Starscream leans away and transitions from whispering to something more general in tone, as if the prior conversation never occured.

"Why not you grab some snacks and hang around, Missus? Surely that is the best we can do in our current liesurely time."

He greets the others in the room.

jyqC2ER.jpg

"What might be occuring, all? I see that everyone here is in good shape."

@Josh @Yun Lee @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @CrewQuarters​

Rin, for most of her time in the infirmary, was trying to find something that might fix up an android. She might not show it, despite her not being in action nearly as much as the others, she did have a few clipped off parts and all, so she didn’t work as well as she could have. Noticing al, the medication was for humans, Rin berated her stupidity, of course, a robot didn’t need to go to an infirmary, she needed a mechanic!
Just before leaving to the crew quarters, Rin overheard the nurse.
“Withdrawal? Isn’t that where you take too much drugs and then your body doesn’t know how to function without it? What a idiotic decision, taking such dangerous medication.”
Although she asked only a question, she then commented on the views on drugs, which was also likely aimed at Elliot.
@Atomic Knight @Infirmary​

Starscream ponders as Shelia brings up other potential targets by line of logic.

"... I suppose seeing Elliot's benefit for a while more might aid us. Very well then. My toleration shall continue."

Starscream leans away and transitions from whispering to something more general in tone, as if the prior conversation never occured.

"Why not you grab some snacks and hang around, Missus? Surely that is the best we can do in our current liesurely time."

jyqC2ER.jpg

@Josh @Yun Lee @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @CrewQuarters​

Liara made a double take when Starscream came into view.

tumblr_inline_on8hdfDbVI1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Uuuh," Again she whipped out her omni-tool for a quick scan of the Decepticon. Whatever type of machine it was it had to be quite flexible and limber to get through everywhere on the Normandy. "Yes, well, as good as the situation calls for I suppose."

wQymLXd.png

"Is there a reason why we wouldn't be?" Vader asked Starscream.​

@Josh @Yun Lee @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Crow @CrewQuarters

"Yeah, no one was willing to be here, you're not the only one making foes either," Nathan glared.

"I'm not your foe either, I just don't like people getting into my face for no reason" he frowned at her.

@Siege @York @Lucky @Atomic Knight

"Then we have something in common... like it makes any difference..." Krystal said with a frown. It seemed whenever she tried to make allies or friends on this journey, she either ticked them off or became their enemy. The only exceptions she had seen so far were Emily, Vert, Gumi, and Gakupo.

@Space_Candy

jyqC2ER.jpg

"As good as ever." Vert exclaimed as she took another sip of her tea. "Hmm. I actually wonder, how did you perform? I spotted you out in space while I stayed on the Bridge."

Liara made a double take when Starscream came into view.

tumblr_inline_on8hdfDbVI1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Uuuh," Again she whipped out her omni-tool for a quick scan of the Decepticon. Whatever type of machine it was it had to be quite flexible and limber to get through everywhere on the Normandy. "Yes, well, as good as the situation calls for I suppose."

"I hope our appearance didn't affect your research, Liara was it?" Vert asked, overhearing Liara and watched her scan Starscream with the Omni-tool. "For Scientific purposes, would you mind if I took a look around where you work? My citizens back home would love a sample of this Universe's technology if at all possible. Which reminds me, I still need to ask someone on the discovery if I can also take a sample..."

@Crow @Jeremi @Crew Quarters

Elliot was not impressed with Nathan's attempt at connecting with him. He understood why the other boy was doing it, for it wasn't like Elliot had never attempted to relate to the boys and girls he'd read about growing up. In truth, those had just been made up nonsense, while Nathan probably didn't understand the first thing about what Elliot had been through.

"For your information, Nathan, I still doubt you have been locked in a tower the majority of your life by a tyrant, or lost that which you loved the most, or--"

He cut himself off, realizing he was saying too much. He huffed and kept silent for the moment.

He looked between Nathan and Krystal as they fought, finding it curious that either had wanted him alive. In their shoes, he would not have been so lenient. Was everyone as weak as Elliot thought?

What Emily said caught Elliot's attention and he looked at her in surprise. "It controls you?" he asked. "How so? Where did it come from?" Before she could answer, however, in came Quill to ask questions that Elliot would have knocked him around for asking was he able to.

"It is not drugs, such a term does not apply here. I would not expect a fool to understand." His glance caught Rin as well, aiming this toward her. "It is power, pure and simple, and to get more of it, I need to get out of this infernal bed and away from this awful ship!"

Lieutenant Adams blinked at Flower's lack of effort in lifting the debris. "Uh, yeah, that would be ideal," he said, before turning and giving Sarge an unimpressed look. "I honestly can't tell if you're making a joke. I will assume you are." He sighed once again, looking down and pressing a few buttons on his omni-tool.

"You all may be responsible for the damage, but I'm not holding a grudge. If you help out, I might be able to offer you some obsolete omni-tools as compensation. No one in their right mind among the crew would use them, but that shouldn't matter to you, right?"

Elliot was not impressed with Nathan's attempt at connecting with him. He understood why the other boy was doing it, for it wasn't like Elliot had never attempted to relate to the boys and girls he'd read about growing up. In truth, those had just been made up nonsense, while Nathan probably didn't understand the first thing about what Elliot had been through.

"For your information, Nathan, I still doubt you have been locked in a tower the majority of your life by a tyrant, or lost that which you loved the most, or--"

He cut himself off, realizing he was saying too much. He huffed and kept silent for the moment.

He looked between Nathan and Krystal as they fought, finding it curious that either had wanted him alive. In their shoes, he would not have been so lenient. Was everyone as weak as Elliot thought?

What Emily said caught Elliot's attention and he looked at her in surprise. "It controls you?" he asked. "How so? Where did it come from?" Before she could answer, however, in came Quill to ask questions that Elliot would have knocked him around for asking was he able to.

"It is not drugs, such a term does not apply here. I would not expect a fool to understand." His glance caught Rin as well, aiming this toward her. "It is power, pure and simple, and to get more of it, I need to get out of this infernal bed and away from this awful ship!"

Lieutenant Adams blinked at Flower's lack of effort in lifting the debris. "Uh, yeah, that would be ideal," he said, before turning and giving Sarge an unimpressed look. "I honestly can't tell if you're making a joke. I will assume you are." He sighed once again, looking down and pressing a few buttons on his omni-tool.

"You all may be responsible for the damage, but I'm not holding a grudge. If you help out, I might be able to offer you some obsolete omni-tools as compensation. No one in their right mind among the crew would use them, but that shouldn't matter to you, right?"

“Hmm.. you make an inticing offer! For a Blue, that is.” Sarge said as he rubbed his chin (or more accurately, the bottom of his helmet) in thought. After a moment of silence, Sarge nodded.

“Alright, I accept your offer! But only because I want your omni-thingy.” Sarge said as he began to lift the debris and help clean up around the area.

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @CargoBay​

"As good as ever." Vert exclaimed as she took another sip of her tea. "Hmm. I actually wonder, how did you perform? I spotted you out in space while I stayed on the Bridge."

"I hope our appearance didn't affect your research, Liara was it?" Vert asked, overhearing Liara and watched her scan Starscream with the Omni-tool. "For Scientific purposes, would you mind if I took a look around where you work? My citizens back home would love a sample of this Universe's technology if at all possible. Which reminds me, I still need to ask someone on the discovery if I can also take a sample..."

@Crow @Jeremi @Crew Quarters

"Well considering we're currently at war, your arrival didn't do much to distract me," Liara replied. "And of course, there are some...delicate information, but I don't see any harm if you want to come and see," Liara was ready to leave when she turned around. "And you don't mind a mess."

Motioning Vert to follow they just went around the corner to a door that opened to reveal Liara's current work space. Before Vert could step inside Liara moved over to a console.

"Just to be on the safe side." She looked up again and gave Vert a friendly smile. "Feel free to look around, and please ask if there's something you want to know."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back