Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan's demeanour darkened, he walked over to her.

"Who the fuck said you were in charge bitch?" he hissed. She was pissing him off, and he had a temper

@Josh @York @Crow @Atomic Knight @Lucky

As Nathan berated her, Shelia looked the young man in the eyes. Jabbing her finger into his chest, Shelia shot back.

"First off, if you're trying to intimate me, nice try. I've took down guys twice your size. Second? You're right. Nobody said I was in charge, But who's stepping up? Dealing with this group is like herding cats. Only the cats have shotguns, laser swords, have advance armor, and sometimes say snarky one liners."

Again shoving her finger into his chest, Shelia didn't back down.

"Listen. Hate me if you want, call me a bitch if you want. But I'm on your side. It's not my fault you're too angry to see that. So wither you can channel that anger into something positive, or shut the hell up. "

Nathan stayed silent, the talk of killing Elliot not rubbing him well.

To be honest, Elliot and himself were not that different. I mean Nathan didn't have any powers, but they shared a temper and attitude.

Elliot didn't deserve to die, as much as he pissed Nathan.

"Touch him and I'll beat the shit out of you," he glared at Starscream and Sheila.

@Crow @Josh @Lucky @York @Atomic Knight
"Not your call to make. Elliot is a valuable asset. Anyone trying to kill him will have to answer to my plasma blaster and my staff." Krystal spat at Starscream and Sheila.

@Josh @Crow @York @Infirmary
Puzzled, Shelia rolled her eyes at the boy.

"You really think you can beat Starscream? I mean, I'm a girl, so I get why you think you can kick my ass. But Starscream?"

Hearing Krystal's words, once again, Shelia rolled her eyes.

"Honey, who am I to say? I've been trying to keep everyone here safe since Vader got all "choke happy" when we first met! My whole goals since jump street is getting everyone home! You think I want to kill Elliot? No! But if he's gonna hinder me from getting home to my husband? He's gotta go."

"Who the fuck said you were in charge bitch?" he hissed. She was pissing him off, and he had a temper

Starscream seems to have a mix of laughter, worry and disappointment, as if he was unsure how to feel now.

"Your attempts are admirable, but please make sure there's a you left to admire when a dwarf star courtesy of our little friend here sucks us into its gravitational core."

Starscream shrugs.

2gKvwTe.jpg

"Looks like the majority vote is against us, Missus. I highly doubt fighting our case will change anyone's mind, even if it did, definitely not a majority. Guess Elliot hangs around, and I can only pray to the AllSpark that the remainder of things go smoothly."

Looking at the fight going on between Sheila & Nathan that followed, Starscream looks away.

"Missus," Starscream says to Shiela as he prepares to walk away, "meet me at the Recreation Area once you're done with your little feud. I believe we have some matters do discuss."

@Josh @Space_Candy @York @Crow @Atomic Knight @Lucky

Chakwas paused and looked down her nose at Peter, as if he had said something quite unseemly. "For now, let's just assume any treatment I give you will not cause an adverse reaction." As Chakwas reached for some medi-gel, Steve awkwardly laughed a little.

"A living planet? That's, uh... that sounds a little intense."

Though, as the conversation about Elliot picked up, Chakwas and Steve heard quickly what was being discussed. The doctor shot Sheila an unimpressed look. "There will be no attacking my patients within my infirmary," she said bluntly.

O1EI9tw.png

"Sounds like you guys have a lot to work out," Steve said, brow furrowed. "But you know what? Keep it off our ship." The statement fell on deaf ears as the situation inevitably escalated.

Once she was done with Peter's wound, Chakwas stood to her feet and walked over to Sheila with determination dead set in her eyes. "Leave my infirmary. Now." She shot a look at Starscream as he left for good measure.

@Lucky @Space_Candy @York @Crow @Siege @MelodyMeister @Josh @Infirmary

"No, I... really don't want to see your gut," James said with a grimace. "And, uh, as for Liara--"

He stopped himself short when the Asari herself arrived. James gave a shrug. "Kill everybody, huh? And here I thought I was supposed to believe you guys were good people or something." There was an edge to his voice. Perhaps his pride was still sore, or perhaps he still wasn't offering his trust. Regardless, when James caught Titus' glance, he offered the man a slight nod. It was an acknowledgment of respect and admiration.

"We have this big window out into space," he said, pointing to a corner of the Crew Quarters. "There's also the lounge. We have a few extra beds too if you need them."

At Grif's question, James seemed momentarily confused. "Well, yeah? We're at war. The entire galaxy is at war. There's nothing more important."

CbLntEF.png

When Vert appeared, James found his eyes drawn to her. He blinked at her for a moment before averting his eyes and clearing his throat. "Right, yeah, you're not a kid. I get it."

@Yun Lee @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Crew Quarters

The angle was not the best, so seeing what exactly the man was doing was hard. He seemed to be pressing at unidentifiable buttons. The tool itself looked like a gauntlet of some sort.

v5MiVhv.jpg

@Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Cargo Bay

Last edited:
Chakwas paused and looked down her nose at Peter, as if he had said something quite unseemly. "For now, let's just assume any treatment I give you will not cause an adverse reaction." As Chakwas reached for some medi-gel, Steve awkwardly laughed a little.

Though, as the conversation about Elliot picked up, Chakwas and Steve heard quickly what was being discussed. The doctor shot Sheila an unimpressed look. "There will be no attacking my patients within my infirmary," she said bluntly.

O1EI9tw.png

"Sounds like you guys have a lot to work out," Steve said, brow furrowed. "But you know what? Keep it off our ship." The statement fell on deaf ears as situation inevitably escalated.

Once she was done with Peter's wound, Chakwas stood to her feet and walked over to Sheila with determination dead set in her eyes. "Leave my infirmary. Now." She shot a look at Starscream as he left for good measure.

"Yeah, sorry about this... but I can't seem to remember anything conserving the time between my conversation with Vert in the lounge area and here... it's all... it's all just a blur to me..." Krystal admittingly said.

@Atomic Knight

Nathan glared at her, each jab her finger made adding to his rage.

"Get your hands off of me bitch!" he yelled, smacking her hand away.

His argument about Elliot was forgotten, now it was personal.

Catching Nathan's hand as he slapped her away, she held it over his head, like a sign of strength. Frowning, she let go, pushing him slightly away.

"I don't got time for games. Next time? If you're gonna hit me? Just man up and do it.

Dusting herself off, The Doctor nodded at the Transformer, fixing her outfit, she addessed him.

"Yeah, I'l me there. Just give me a second, I'm about to pop out of top here . I knew I shoulda double taped them this morning
Adjusting herself, she followed after Starsream. Finding him, she took a seat, looking at her nails.

"If this about comimg up woth some plan agaist Elliot, you could asked for this meeting more privately. Everyone' gonna think we're up to something'. Unless this about something else, maybe personal. Do you

Leaning in Shelia whispered quietly to the robot. Almost like she's was trying keep a secret

"Is this about my Doctorate in Mechanics? you need your gears cleaned or your oil changed? Are you having an issue?

@Atomic Knight @Crow

Last edited:

O1EI9tw.png

"Sounds like you guys have a lot to work out," Steve said, brow furrowed. "But you know what? Keep it off our ship." The statement fell on deaf ears as situation inevitably escalated.

"No, I... really don't want to see your gut," James said with a grimace. "And, uh, as for Liara--"

He stopped himself short when the Asari herself arrived. James gave a shrug. "Kill everybody, huh? And here I thought I was supposed to believe you guys were good people or something." There was an edge to his voice. Perhaps his pride was still sore, or perhaps he still wasn't offering his trust. Regardless, when James caught Titus' glance, he offered the man a slight nod. It was an acknowledgment of respect and admiration.

"We have this big window out into space," he said, pointing to a corner of the Crew Quarters. "There's also the lounge. We have a few extra beds too if you need them."

At Grif's question, James seemed momentarily confused. "Well, yeah? We're at war. The entire galaxy is at war. There's nothing more important."

CbLntEF.png

When Vert appeared, James found his eyes drawn to her. He blinked at her for a moment before averting his eyes and clearing his throat. "Right, yeah, you're not a kid. I get it."

@Yun Lee @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Crew Quarters

The angle was not the best, so seeing what exactly the man was doing was hard. He seemed to be pressing at unidentifiable buttons. The tool itself looked like a gauntlet of some sort.

v5MiVhv.jpg

“Pfft... there’s a ton of things more important! Like sleeping or eating or watching TV. I mean, we’re at war too yet I’m not jumping up every time someone fires at us.” Grif retorted.

@Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Jeremi @CrewQuarters

Upon getting a better look at the gauntlet, Sarge turned to Kirby while still remaining hidden behind the crate.

“Okay, so here’s the plan. I’m gonna need you to run out there and use your weird mouth vacuum powers to suck that gauntlet right off that guy’s arm. Think you can handle that?Sarge asked Kirby, clearly still under the impression that these guys were the enemy.

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @CargoBay

Catching Nathan's hand as he slapped her away, she held it over his head, like a sign of strength. Frowning, she let go, pushing him slightly away.

"I don't got time for games. Next time? If you're gonna hit me? Just man up and do it.

Dusting herself off, The Doctor nodded at the Transformer, fixing her outfit, she addessed him.

"Yeah, I'l me there. Just give me a second, I'm about to pop out of top here . I knew I shoulda double taped them this morning
Adjusting herself, she followed after Starsream. Finding him, she took a seat, looking at her nails.

"If this about comimg up woth some plan agaist Elliot, you could asked for this meeting more privately. Everyone' gonna think we're up to something'. Unless this about something else, maybe personal. Do you

Leaning in Shelia whispered quietly to the robot. Almost like she's was trying keep a secret

"Is this about my Doctorate in Mechanics? you need your gears cleaned or your oil changed? Are you having an issue?

@Atomic Knight @Crow

"I suppose you're right," Starscream whispers back, "I assure you, I am fully functional, every cog and every gear, and every drop of energon, but our current priority - Elliot - is not. We seem to share a common goal of eliminating the boy, whether it be for preservation of one or preservation of all, but it seems that doing such a task directly seems impossible, so what if..."

@Josh

CbLntEF.png

Meceliss lets out an annoyed groan after hearing about war. "And I guess the reapers you talked about earlier are the enemies. Though, you never said what the reapers were. So... what are you up against?" Meceliss asked.

"We found you in the cargo bay, passed out," Chakwas explained to Krystal, moving to sit back down now that Sheila was gone. "After speaking with the officers on board the Discovery, it's likely you hit your head during one of the more rough moments of the attack. You must have been in such a state, you didn't realize you wandered into the hangar bay, stepped through the portal, and ended up on our ship."

"Must be a tough cookie," Steve said with a smile.

When Nathan checked on him, Elliot was staring blankly upward, not blinking for a long moment. Eventually, he squirmed in his bed and closed his eyes. "No," he said after a shuddering breath. "I am not okay. I have never been weaker as I am at this moment." He opened his eyes and turned his head to look at Nathan. He gave the other boy a questioning look. "Your words and actions confuse me. Yet, consider the debt you owed me repaid."

@Lucky @Space_Candy @York @Siege @MelodyMeister @Infirmary

"Is your entire galaxy at risk of extinction?" James asked Grif, with no air of anything but utter seriousness. "Because ours is. You dropped in at a bad time, amigos."

James then looked to Meceliss. "Liara here might be able to tell you more, but all I know is that they are a threat to everyone I love and everyone I have ever known. They are giant, synthetic monsters from deep space and all they seem to care about are killing every last one of us."

"Can I help you two with something?" the man finally asked.

"We found you in the cargo bay, passed out," Chakwas explained to Krystal, moving to sit back down now that Sheila was gone. "After speaking with the officers on board the Discovery, it's likely you hit your head during one of the more rough moments of the attack. You must have been in such a state, you didn't realize you wandered into the hangar bay, stepped through the portal, and ended up on our ship."

When Nathan checked on him, Elliot was staring blankly upward, not blinking for a long moment. Eventually, he squirmed in his bed and closed his eyes. "No," he said after a shuddering breath. "I am not okay. I have never been weaker as I am at this moment." He opened his eyes and turned his head to look at Nathan. He gave the other boy a questioning look. "Your words and actions confuse me. Yet, consider the debt you owed me repaid."

"Is your entire galaxy at risk of extinction?" James asked Grif, with no air of anything but utter seriousness. "Because ours is. You dropped in at a bad time, amigos."

James then looked to Meceliss. "Liara here might be able to tell you more, but all I know is that they are a threat to everyone I love and everyone I have ever known. They are giant, synthetic monsters from deep space and all they seem to care about are killing every last one of us."

“I dunno. I don’t watch the fucking news.” Grif replied with a shrug.

@Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @CrewQuarters

“Note: the enemy has acquired some form of super hearing technique.” Sarge whispered to himself before looking up at the man.

“Hello! We were just... making sure that your crates were up to date! We totally weren’t spying on you and planning on stealing that nifty glove of yours!”

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @CargoBay

Nathan raised a brow and then smirked. God, this kid was so weird.

"Repaid huh? Good to know."

He leaned his head back, fiddling with his jacket's zipper as he stared off.

@Atomic Knight @Infirmary

"That's incredible!" Gakupo couldn't believe how effective that was. "And here I thought I wouldn't be able to get that fixed until I got home."

"Most of us are good people, but there are like four of us who aren't. Even the supervillain lady is better than them!" As James brought up war, though, Gumi dropped the cheerful chatter. This was serious, so now it was time to be serious. She would probably have to be serious a lot on this ship. "That's terrifying...have you ever seen one of those things up close?"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172

"Despite me being unaware of what the hell happened these past couple hours, I agree we shouldn't kill Elliot." Krystal said, acknowledging what the two ladies were talking about. "Now... Will someone explain what happened to me? I... can't quite remember what happened even if I did experience it..."

@York @Infirmary
Rolling her eyes as Emily and Krystal, Shelia lend against a wall. Her right hand slow rubbed her neck as she complained.

"He's been nothin' but trouble since the start. Vader might be a bigger threat, but he's not a ticking time bomb. Elliot's just too raw, ya know? This might be are only chance on taken him out. If he keeps going on the path he's goin, he's gonna get someone killed. As cliché as it is to say this, but we gotta think of the greater good."

@Lucky @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Crow @Siege @MelodyMeister @York
@Infirmary​
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" He's just a kid though. A very scary child who seems to have a lot of rage. Taking him out isn't the solution to the problem, if anything it might make him madder that we attempted to kill him. And we have already seen what happened at that matter too. He doesn't want to be broken, I know those feelings all too well. I'm pretty sure he was hurt as a kid by someone, blocking himself out from the world."

@Josh @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Crow @Siege @MelodyMeister @York
tdcXUMn.gif

"You're not really doing a good job at monitoring his destructive tendencies, Emily," Starscream says, "but I trust that you're not the only one who's doing so, especially after that. If you wish to preserve him, you better hope that a dozen optics are more than sufficient to halt his rampages..."

Starscream briefly morphs his arms into a blaster.

"... or there will be plenty of swiss cheese going onto Grif's pizza.

After all, what truly is the point of wanting everyone in one piece if one of us will end up endangering us all?"

Starscream withdraws his blaster.

@Josh @York @Lucky @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Siege @MelodyMeister @etcetcetc​
Rin came into the infirmary as well, intending to explain things to Krystal, but stopped when she noticed the argument currently. She was on the middle really about the killing him situation. Sure, he nearly killed people and was a prick, but didn’t some youths have some phase where they act anti-social, but then grow out of it?
“Aww, Really? Shouldn’t we give Elliot one more chance, he’s on our side after all, and a good fighter at that! Sure, some kids are just born killers and jerks, but sti-Are you kidding me?”
Upon seeing Starscream make his argument, she glared at him, and crossed her arms. She said my thoughts even more louder.
“What I’m saying is if he can’t be saved, it’s best to kill him. But it’s too early for that! So can you put that arm blaster thing away, mister robot? Thank you..”
@Josh @York @Lucky @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Siege @Crow @Infirmary​
"Starscream, put the blaster down. Please?"

Shelia sighed. Her masculine voice grumbled as looked at the rest of the group.

"I'm not gonne be unreasonable. If you all want him alive, fine. I'm okay to let him have one last chance"

However, a long paused sat before she spoke again.

"But if he screws up one more time? He'll be deader than disco."

@Josh @York @Lucky @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Siege @Crow @Infirmary​
Nathan stayed silent, the talk of killing Elliot not rubbing him well.

To be honest, Elliot and himself were not that different. I mean Nathan didn't have any powers, but they shared a temper and attitude.

Elliot didn't deserve to die, as much as he pissed Nathan off.

"Touch him and I'll beat the shit out of you," he glared at Starscream and Sheila.

@Crow @Josh @Lucky @York @Atomic Knight
"Not your call to make. Elliot is a valuable asset. Anyone trying to kill him will have to answer to my plasma blaster and my staff." Krystal spat at Starscream and Sheila.

@Josh @Crow @York @Infirmary
Puzzled, Shelia rolled her eyes at the boy.

"You really think you can beat Starscream? I mean, I'm a girl, so I get why you think you can kick my ass. But Starscream?"

Hearing Krystal's words, once again, Shelia rolled her eyes.

"Honey, who am I to say? I've been trying to keep everyone here safe since Vader got all "choke happy" when we first met! My whole goals since jump street is getting everyone home! You think I want to kill Elliot? No! But if he's gonna hinder me from getting home to my husband? He's gotta go."

As Nathan berated her, Shelia looked the young man in the eyes. Jabbing her finger into his chest, Shelia shot back.

"First off, if you're trying to intimate me, nice try. I've took down guys twice your size. Second? You're right. Nobody said I was in charge, But who's stepping up? Dealing with this group is like herding cats. Only the cats have shotguns, laser swords, have advance armor, and sometimes say snarky one liners."

Again shoving her finger into his chest, Shelia didn't back down.

"Listen. Hate me if you want, call me a bitch if you want. But I'm on your side. It's not my fault you're too angry to see that. So wither you can channel that anger into something positive, or shut the hell up. "

Nathan glared at her, each jab her finger made adding to his rage.

"Get your hands off of me bitch!" he yelled, smacking her hand away.

His argument about Elliot was forgotten, now it was personal.

Starscream seems to have a mix of laughter, worry and disappointment, as if he was unsure how to feel now.

"Your attempts are admirable, but please make sure there's a you left to admire when a dwarf star courtesy of our little friend here sucks us into its gravitational core."

Starscream shrugs.

2gKvwTe.jpg

"Looks like the majority vote is against us, Missus. I highly doubt fighting our case will change anyone's mind, even if it did, definitely not a majority. Guess Elliot hangs around, and I can only pray to the AllSpark that the remainder of things go smoothly."

Looking at the fight going on between Sheila & Nathan that followed, Starscream looks away.

"Missus," Starscream says to Shiela as he prepares to walk away, "meet me at the Recreation Area once you're done with your little feud. I believe we have some matters do discuss."

@Josh @Space_Candy @York @Crow @Atomic Knight @Lucky

O1EI9tw.png

CbLntEF.png

v5MiVhv.jpg

Nathan raised a brow and then smirked. God, this kid was so weird.

"Repaid huh? Good to know."

He leaned his head back, fiddling with his jacket's zipper as he stared off.

@Atomic Knight @Infirmary
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy
@Infirmary

Emily eyed starscream and Sheila with a degree of caution; they seemed to be willing to give Elliot another chance, but the talk of killing him outright... Regardless of the risk he may still pose unsettled her. Fortunately, they had enough reason in them to clear out of the Infirmary for now, allowing her some time to... Recuperate, so to speak.

Although she soon realized, other than repeating what Nathan had already asked him, she didn't exactly have much to start a conversation with, at least not right away. There was a bit of silence before she spoke, recalling Elliot's determination earlier... To open the portal to the Normandy, against all odds.

q8Qhrps.png

"You said you seek freedom. Is there... A reason for it?" She asked suddenly.

Certainly it was a strange question of her to ask, after all that had happened, but... It was something that had been lingering on her mind for quite a while. He seemed so determined to do things a certain way... To persevere despite the odds, a feeling she herself had experienced more often than not. Yet, there had to be a reason why... Perhaps a wound that never truly healed.​

Elliot grimaced. He squirmed once again, pulling one of his arms out of the covers Chakwas had covered him in. He stared at his hand and spoke to Nathan again, low so that it could not be heard by everyone in the infirmary. "I threatened to kill you. It was in your best interest to agree to have me killed as well."

He swallowed roughly and looked to Emily next. "None of us are free at this moment, Emily. We are lost in this universe with the possibility of never going home. How does that not fill you with rage? I have learned to despise anything that would threaten my freedom. I did not believe this to be an acquired trait but something innate in all of us, but perhaps you have taught me otherwise."

@Space_Candy @York

"I have," James said, his hands gripping the counter. His knuckles went white with the strain. "Everyone on the Normandy has. We've all lost people. There's no going back, not for any of us."

@Yun Lee

The man let out a long sigh and turned to face Sarge.

66y5Tl6.jpg

"My omni-tool wouldn't work for you anyway, were you to happen to hypothetically steal it from me."

O1EI9tw.png

"Sounds like you guys have a lot to work out," Steve said, brow furrowed. "But you know what? Keep it off our ship." The statement fell on deaf ears as the situation inevitably escalated.

CbLntEF.png

v5MiVhv.jpg

"My thanks,"
Titus responded with a nod, grabbing his helmet and moving off towards the Observation Deck that James pointed to. The idea of being able to sit and rest for a few moments was worth the wait. The airlock door opened as Titus approached it, the small holographic indicator at it's center turning green. A large window greeted the space marine once he entered, looking out into a overwhelming blackness that consumed the cosmos, only disturbed by the twinkling light of the stars. They were countless in number, stretching across the canvas of the void like they were placed there on purpose. If Titus were to move closer to the window and look around, he could faintly see the Discovery and the Enterprise drifting alongside the Normandy.

Titus didn't take the time to see if there was anyone else in the room. He approached the window slowly, hearing the door behind him shut automatically, isolating the marine in the room. As he approached the glass, he could see a faint reflection of himself staring back.

View attachment 2689

". . ."

The captain sighed. In moments like this, it becomes painfully clear how tired he is.

Not of the mission at hand or anyone in the group - but tired of existing. An aged scar ran along the side of Titus' head, cutting into his hairline and reaching all the way to the back of his head. He remembered how he got that one - an error he made during a tussle with an ork warboss. He would see a pair of small stubs resting on his forehead, just above the right eyebrow.

Interface ports between his helmet and his implants. Or, maybe just a brand to denote his superhuman status to the rest of the rabble. Titus didn't care to know.

The captain clutched the handle of the sheathed chainsword about his belt, drawing the blade forward but not pulling the trigger. Titus would rest his helmet on the floor in front of himself and take one knee, kneeling before the endless void that was staring back at him. He'd plant the chainsword in the ground like a warrior of old, holding it with one hand and resting the other on his thigh. He'd lower his head and close his eyes, muting the muffled chatter from the rest of the crew quarters and allowing himself to only hear the subtle humming of the Normandy's engine.

A few silent moments past, and then he began to whisper.

View attachment 2691

". . .Without the Dark, there can be no Light."

"Without the Lie, there can be no Truth."

"Without the War, there can be no Victory."

"Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice."

"Without the Hope there can be no Future."

"Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter."

"Without the Emperor, there is nothing."

"And we would have no purpose."

He took a deep breath, and continued with another.

"Where there is uncertainty, I shall bring light."

"Where there is doubt, I shall sow faith."

"Where there is shame, I shall point atonement."

"Where there is rage, I shall show its course."

"My word in the soul shall be as my bolter in the field."

"Ave Imperator."

And he would sit there in silence, occasionally whispering another phrase in latin before returning to silence.

Drinking the soup of solace before it runs out.

@Yun Lee @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Crew Quarters​

Elliot grimaced. He squirmed once again, pulling one of his arms out of the covers Chakwas had covered him in. He stared at his hand and spoke to Nathan again, low so that it could not be heard by everyone in the infirmary. "I threatened to kill you. It was in your best interest to agree to have me killed as well."

He swallowed roughly and looked to Emily next. "None of us are free at this moment, Emily. We are lost in this universe with the possibility of never going home. How does that not fill you with rage? I have learned to despise anything that would threaten my freedom. I did not believe this to be an acquired trait but something innate in all of us, but perhaps you have taught me otherwise."

@Space_Candy @York

"I have," James said, his hands gripping the counter. His knuckles went white with the strain. "Everyone on the Normandy has. We've all lost people. There's no going back, not for any of us."

@Yun Lee

The man let out a long sigh and turned to face Sarge.

66y5Tl6.jpg

"My omni-tool wouldn't work for you anyway, were you to happen to hypothetically steal it from me."

“And how can you be so sure of that? If a damn Blue can get that thing to work, I bet someone as amazing and charismatic as me could!” Sarge exclaimed.

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure

"So you're fighting a synthetic enemy that wants to kill all life? That can't be good." Meceliss said, but before she could say anything, Grif talked which earned him a glare from Meceliss.

@Yun Lee
"I know how it feels to lose people. More than I ever wanted to. Not the same kind of enemy, but the same kind of things that will never leave your memories." Meceliss said, her expression turned grim. "Whatever is going to happen, I wish you good luck with your war and that you will overcome this enemy. And if there is something we can do to help, I'm willing to offer my help." Meceliss added as they were most likely going to be here for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back