Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" I mean doing nothing is an option, but it isn't getting us home," he replied, looking over at him, not certain what else there was to say.

@Raptor Jesus

"Oh, sure," Steve said to Meiji. "What weapon would you like?"

"I don't need your help," Rex said to Grif, "but evidently you need mine. Besides the fact that you defeated all of my acolytes. Clearly, I underestimated you." He looked then at Emily. "Once Revan is gone, I am at your mercy, clearly."

"Yes," Burnham interjected, answering Mizelia for Spock, "there can be similar universes with deviations in history. In fact, that is all we believed was possible until you came aboard."

Elliot stared at Nathan's outstretched hand like it offended him. However, instead of insulting the other boy, Elliot said, "I'd like to continue sitting for the moment."

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @York @Siege @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Space_Candy
"Then what about alternate versions of other dimensions? I have the feeling this is not the same dimension where we three came from. First, if we the Republic lost all influence, it wouls d be impossible for it to be around three hundred years later with even more systems than it had before. Secondly, Revan did not turn again after the Jedi Civil War. Which wasn't precisely a civil war." Mizelia explained to Burnham

"Hey, can you show me too?" Meiji spoke up, having watched them from a distance and decided to follow. She doubted she could really learn how to use it but maybe if they got into another fight she could be a little bit more help?

@Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @Everyone
"Traya..." Mizelia ponders for a moment "I'm sorry, but that name doesn't say much to me" she then looks up towards Spock "Is it possible that there are different versions of one dimension? Because the Republic survived and its influence was still around. It's been three centuries for me, but for him not. So I ak certain we are not in the same time as Meceliss and I came from."
"It is common, it's how they lost most of the wars." Meceliss said towards Burnham.
“Well if you’re so strong, then why the hell do you need our help?” Grif asked with his arms crossed.

@Atomic Knight @York @Donder172 @Jeremi @Takumi @Raynar Saassin
Nathan walked over to Elliot, albeit concerned, he snickered.

"You look in worse shape than me right now," he gave a smirk, extending a hand to help him up and steady him.

@Atomic Knight @Anyone
"Oh, sure," Steve said to Meiji. "What weapon would you like?"

"I don't need your help," Rex said to Grif, "but evidently you need mine. Besides the fact that you defeated all of my acolytes. Clearly, I underestimated you." He looked then at Emily. "Once Revan is gone, I am at your mercy, clearly."

"Yes," Burnham interjected, answering Mizelia for Spock, "there can be similar universes with deviations in history. In fact, that is all we believed was possible until you came aboard."

Elliot stared at Nathan's outstretched hand like it offended him. However, instead of insulting the other boy, Elliot said, "I'd like to continue sitting for the moment."

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @York @Siege @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Space_Candy
“Well son, looks like you’ve got yourself a deal!” Sarge exclaimed as he reached out to shake the commander’s hand.

“But where the fuck would we even find this guy? I mean you said that’s he went into hiding, and it’s not like he’s just gonna fucking pop out and be all ‘Oh here I am come kill me!’ “ Grif complained, remaining negative as always.

@Atomic Knight @York @Jeremi @Donder172 @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Raynar Saassin
"Well, guess We're helping to take out Darth Revan..." Krystal said. Great, more adventures.

@Atomic Knight
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" It also seems that we don't have a choice in the matter, but then again, we have never had a choice," he honestly replied, dwelling on the dark thought for a moment before pushing it away.

@Atomic Knight
“I mean we do have one other choice.” Grif replied to Quill as he glanced in his direction.

@Lucky
Gakupo sighed. "If it gets us out of here, fine. I'll do anything if it means us goinv home. Where exactly do we find this...Darth Revan?"

@Atomic Knight
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" I mean doing nothing is an option, but it isn't getting us home," he replied, looking over at him, not certain what else there was to say.

@Raptor Jesus
“Who cares about getting home if it means less work?” Grif replied before sitting down on a nearby rock.

@Lucky
"Then what about alternate versions of other dimensions? I have the feeling this is not the same dimension where we three came from. First, if we the Republic lost all influence, it wouls d be impossible for it to be around three hundred years later with even more systems than it had before. Secondly, Revan did not turn again after the Jedi Civil War. Which wasn't precisely a civil war." Mizelia explained to Burnham
Emily Hayes
@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @Atomic Knight @Siege @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Space_Candy

Emily closed her eyes for a moment, realizing the risk they were probably taking by trusting Rex to keep his word, but eventually... She nodded, seeming to loosen up a little.

39uAxYa.png

"Fine. You have my help. Just... Don't try anything when this is over." She said.

Though... She realized that in the middle of this, she had forgotten to ask an important question.

"Do you know where we can... Find Revan?" She asked.

Perhaps if they at least had an idea where the Sith they were after lay, they could devise some sort of plan, and... What happens after, assuming they succeeded? They'd have to cross that bridge when they came to it.​

Nathan laughed out of nervousness, taking his extended arm and placing it on the back of his own neck.

"That's cool Elliot, uhh if you need me give a shout," he said giving a half smile.

He heard talk of Darth Revan, and became slightly anxious. He was still unarmed, and now they had to 'take down' some powerful ass dude. His eyes shifted to his colleagues nervously.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @York @Others

“Uh, do any of you have a spare weapon? You aren’t just gonna leave a girl in a battlefield without one!”
Rin had to put her hand up and stand on her tip-toes, so that she could be heard. Really, she did punch pretty hard, but that wasn’t going to be a smart decision, and she’ll rather not get her parts blown apart by this Reven guy.
@Atomic Knight

Steve nodded to Rin and proceeded to outfit her with one of the weapons he had on hand.

"We shall see,"
was all Elliot had to say to Nathan and Emily.

Burnham nodded at Mizelia. "Yes, this is likely a universe alternate to your own."

"He is not in hiding," said Rex. "He is here. He knows I am coming and will be ready to fight. If you would just free me of my bindings, I will show you the way."

Liara released the mass effect field around Rex, allowing someone to remove his physical bindings.

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @York @Siege @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister

Steve nodded to Rin and proceeded to outfit her with one of the weapons he had on hand.

"We shall see,"

Burnham nodded at Mizelia. "Yes, this is likely a universe alternate to your own."

"He is not in hiding," said Rex. "He is here. He knows I am coming and will be ready to fight. If you would just free me of my bindings, I will show you the way."

Liara released the mass effect field around Rex, allowing someone to remove his physical bindings.

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @York @Siege @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister
“Hold on!” Sarge exclaimed as he trained his rifle on Rex once more. “How do we know that you won’t try nothin?”

@Atomic Knight

"It likely wouldn't get me anywhere," Rex said, looking around at everyone.

@Raptor Jesus

"A likely assessment."
Vader had been on the sidelines listening to the conversation. He didn't care for the second guessing and questioning about working together with the Jedi that the commander had implied. "We shall see how much longer life fills your body, commander."

Once he was free, Rex got to his feet and nodded to somewhere in the distance. Elliot sighed and got his feet, ready to follow. From there, they walked a couple of miles, navigating the harsh planet and avoiding its dangers. Rex said he was taking them to what was once a Sith Academy, a place he once lived. When they saw it in the distance, it towered over the landscape like a dark monument, casting a long long shadow.

The inside was desolate and lonely, with not a soul present to be found. Navigating the old academy's halls instilled in the group a deep sense of melancholy. Neither Elliot or the crews wished to speak in these halls, feeling as if something would break if they did.

Rex led the group to the center of the academy where the Force-sensitive amongst the group would feel an overbearing dark presence. The wound was evidently strongest here. It felt like a weight on everybody's shoulders that reached its peak once they entered the center lair, finding a man standing at its middle.

D62sdEw.jpg

Darth Revan turned around to face the group.

F5ucCoc.png

"This is a surprise," he said. "I imagine you did not think yourself strong enough to face me alone."

Rex took a few steps toward Revan and stopped. He turned on his lightsaber, having gotten it back during the walk. "This was not my choice, but it matters little to me if I can take my revenge."

Revan shook his head. "Those Sith were weak, as are you. They were not worthy if were felled."

"Neither will you once you are defeated." Rex looked back at the group. "You said you would help, so now is your chance!"

Revan did not move.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

Once he was free, Rex got to his feet and nodded to somewhere in the distance. Elliot sighed and got his feet, ready to follow. From there, they walked a couple of miles, navigating the harsh planet and avoiding its dangers. Rex said he was taking them to what was once a Sith Academy, a place he once lived. When they saw it in the distance, it towered over the landscape like a dark monument, casting a long long shadow.

The inside was desolate and lonely, with not a soul present to be found. Navigating the old academy's halls instilled in the group a deep sense of melancholy. Neither Elliot or the crews wished to speak in these halls, feeling as if something would break if they did.

Rex led the group to the center of the academy where the Force-sensitive amongst the group would feel an overbearing dark presence. The wound was evidently strongest here. It felt like a weight on everybody's shoulders that reached its peak once they entered the center lair, finding a man standing at its middle.

D62sdEw.jpg

F5ucCoc.png

"This is a surprise," he said. "I imagine you did not think yourself strong enough to face me alone."

Rex took a few steps toward Revan and stopped. He turned on his lightsaber, having gotten it back during the walk. "This was not my choice, but it matters little to me if I can take my revenge."

Revan shook his head. "Those Sith were weak, as are you. They were not worthy if were felled."

"Neither will you once you are defeated." Rex looked back at the group. "You said you would help, so now is your chance!"

Revan did not move.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

"If you insist, I will be the first to provide the honour."

An ironic statement from Starscream as he fires a single rocket-powered missile at Revan.

@Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Donder172 @Siege @Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Kaykay @etcetcetc​

D62sdEw.jpg

F5ucCoc.png

Revan did not move.
The two Jedi move along silently, feeling the presence of the Dark Side strong as well as the wound in the Force. It made them both feel very uncomfortable.
"You're going down, traitor." Meceliss said as she arrived with the group at Revan's location. She ignited her lightsaber and prepared to fight Revan.
"Be careful, though. He's an experienced duelist and tacticion." Mizelia warned towards the group as she too ignited her weapon. Where Meceliss takes a Djem So opening stance, Mizelia takes that of Soresu.

D62sdEw.jpg

F5ucCoc.png

Revan did not move.

Krystal, having restocked on grenades, rolled a plasma grenade underneath Revan.

@Atomic Knight

Nathan laughed out of nervousness, taking his extended arm and placing it on the back of his own neck.

"That's cool Elliot, uhh if you need me give a shout," he said giving a half smile.

He heard talk of Darth Revan, and became slightly anxious. He was still unarmed, and now they had to 'take down' some powerful ass dude. His eyes shifted to his colleagues nervously.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @York @Others
“Uh, do any of you have a spare weapon? You aren’t just gonna leave a girl in a battlefield without one!”
Rin had to put her hand up and stand on her tip-toes, so that she could be heard. Really, she did punch pretty hard, but that wasn’t going to be a smart decision, and she’ll rather not get her parts blown apart by this Reven guy.
@Atomic Knight

"We shall see,"

“Hold on!” Sarge exclaimed as he trained his rifle on Rex once more. “How do we know that you won’t try nothin?”

@Atomic Knight
"It likely wouldn't get me anywhere," Rex said, looking around at everyone.

@Raptor Jesus
"Hmm... he's right." Meceliss said as she kneeled down to undo his restrains
“Hmm... okay. But I’m gonna keep my eye on you.” Sarge said as he backed up and allowed Meceliss to undo the restraints.

@Atomic Knight @Donder172
"Fair enough." Meceliss commented. She agreed it is a good idea to keep an eye on him. He is a Sith, after all.
"A likely assessment." Vader had been on the sidelines listening to the conversation. He didn't care for the second guessing and questioning about working together with the Jedi that the commander had implied. "We shall see how much longer life fills your body, commander."

D62sdEw.jpg

F5ucCoc.png

Revan did not move.

"If you insist, I will be the first to provide the honour."

An ironic statement from Starscream as he fires a single rocket-powered missile at Revan.

@Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Donder172 @Siege @Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Kaykay @etcetcetc​
The two Jedi move along silently, feeling the presence of the Dark Side strong as well as the wound in the Force. It made them both feel very uncomfortable.
"You're going down, traitor." Meceliss said as she arrived with the group at Revan's location. She ignited her lightsaber and prepared to fight Revan.
"Be careful, though. He's an experienced duelist and tacticion." Mizelia warned towards the group as she too ignited her weapon. Where Meceliss takes a Djem So opening stance, Mizelia takes that of Soresu.
Krystal, having restocked on grenades, rolled a plasma grenade underneath Revan.

@Atomic Knight
Emily Hayes
@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

Emily just nodded quietly... Eyeing Elliot briefly. She wasn't sure what to make of the situation, let alone whether they could entirely trust Rex, but, they had little other option as of right now.

However, once they were lead to Revan, who had apparently been laying in wait in the fortress up ahead... There was an immediate air of caution around her, as she entered the academy, staring down their foe. Her stone was throbbing with magical energy now, stronger than it was before; perhaps it was something about the Force that was causing this mysterious behavior. Regardless though, she wasn't about to let it impede their task at hand.

Seeing that Revan seemed to just stand there, as others in their group already began to launch their attacks, Emily decided to take a different approach.

ctxx2ug.png

Her stone shone brightly as tendrils of pink light wrapped around her walking stick, and she took on what seemed to be a defensive stance. She wasn't going to make the first strike, but instead... Was going to see what Revan did first.​

With a single flick of his wrist, Revan turned the rocket around using the Force so that it was flying at the group instead. Elliot reached forward and tore open space in front of the rocket, sending it another portal off into the sky.

Rex charged at Revan, who jumped casually into the air, landing on top of one of the tall pillars. Rex jumped high to meet him. The pair clashed lightsabers, though Rex was tossed back to the ground by the force. Revan then watched as the plasma grenade exploded harmlessly on the ground below him.

He looked to the group, watching them and even possibly assessing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back