Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve barked out a laugh at Vert. "You're doing good! You're gonna give Mr. Vega here a run for his money!" James shot Steve a sour look but smiled after a moment. Steve winked in his direction before speaking again to Vert. "You might have had a problem with shotguns, but most were too bulky to bother taking from the Normandy."

Mizelia's attempt worked, it seemed. As the Sith commander awoke, Liara reached out used her biotic powers to constrict the man in a mass effect field, just in case he tried anything. The man looked around, being able to only move his head, and sighed. "I ask that you take off my head and be done with it," he said. "I can only imagine you follow Darth Revan. If so, I have nothing to offer you, for you have already taken my honor. Do away with me and be done with it."

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @York @Siege

Once the battle concluded, Sarge slowly brought husbands rifle back down and put it away as he approached the commander.

Grif, on the other hand, slowly stood up and approached one of the unconscious Sith and took one of their lightsabers.

tumblr_loza4zNmSX1qb3fzdo1_400.gif

(OOC: Just pretend that it’s Grif holding a lightsaber in this gif)

“Now this is what I call a weapon.” Grif said as he activated it and staring at it for a long moment before deactivating putting it and putting it away.
Steve barked out a laugh at Vert. "You're doing good! You're gonna give Mr. Vega here a run for his money!" James shot Steve a sour look but smiled after a moment. Steve winked in his direction before speaking again to Vert. "You might have had a problem with shotguns, but most were too bulky to bother taking from the Normandy."

Mizelia's attempt worked, it seemed. As the Sith commander awoke, Liara reached out used her biotic powers to constrict the man in a mass effect field, just in case he tried anything. The man looked around, being able to only move his head, and sighed. "I ask that you take off my head and be done with it," he said. "I can only imagine you follow Darth Revan. If so, I have nothing to offer you, for you have already taken my honor. Do away with me and be done with it."

“Darth who now?” Grif asked, sounding confused as he stared down at the commander. “Look man, I think you have us confused with some other group of dumbasses. The only guy I follow is Sarge, and I barely even do that to begin with.”

“But who is this ‘Darth Revan’? Is he a Blue?!” Sarge exclaimed as he held his rifle mere inches away from the commander’s face.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Donder172 @Siege @York @Raynar Saassin

“Darth who now?” Grif asked, sounding confused as he stared down at the commander. “Look man, I think you have us confused with some other group of dumbasses. The only guy I follow is Sarge, and I barely even do that to begin with.”

“But who is this ‘Darth Revan’? Is he a Blue?!” Sarge exclaimed as he held his rifle mere inches away from the commander’s face.
"We do not follow Revan." Mizelia said before looking at the group "Revan was a Jedi turned Sith. He fought for the Republic as a general during the Mandalorian Wars and chased them into deep slace. What happened after is unknown, only that he turned on the Republic under the name 'Darth Revan' along with his apprentice Darth Malak." Mizelia explained .

"We do not follow Revan." Mizelia said before looking at the group "Revan was a Jedi turned Sith. He fought for the Republic as a general during the Mandalorian Wars and chased them into deep slace. What happened after is unknown, only that he turned on the Republic under the name 'Darth Revan' along with his apprentice Darth Malak." Mizelia explained .
“So... basically Darth Vader.” Grif replied, deadpanning.

@Donder172

@Donder172
"In a way, yes. Though he was eventually betrayed by his apprentice."
"As usual with Sith..." Meceliss added
"Revan was taken into custody by a team of Jedi led by Bastila Shan. Revan was redeemed and helped the Republic to defeat Darth Malak. His fate after is... somewhat unknown." Mizelia said after the comment of Meceliss.

"Be careful with that," Liara said to Grif.

"Then why is a Sith among you?" the Sith commander asked. "Does he follow your command, Jedi?" The man looked down for a moment. "... You spoke of being here by happenstance. I still find that unlikely. But if you are willing to say you don't follow Revan, then perhaps you would be interested in defeating Revan."

"What we are interested in is your abilities," Burnham said. "Your ability to use the Force. In order to get home, we may need your strength, as well as the means to end the electrical storm."

"... Hrm, then yes, you would be interested in defeating Revan."

"And why is that?"

"For I certainly would not help you unless that was your goal." He looked at Mizelia. "You have your information wrong, Jedi. To say Revan was redeemed would be misinformed."

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @York @Siege @Raptor Jesus

"Then why is a Sith among you?" the Sith commander asked. "Does he follow your command, Jedi?" The man looked down for a moment. "... You spoke of being here by happenstance. I still find that unlikely. But if you are willing to say you don't follow Revan, then perhaps you would be interested in defeating Revan."

"What we are interested in is your abilities," Burnham said. "Your ability to use the Force. In order to get home, we may need your strength, as well as the means to end the electrical storm."

"And why is that?"

"For I certainly would not help you unless that was your goal." He looked at Mizelia. "You have your information wrong, Jedi. To say Revan was redeemed would be misinformed."

“Yeah, whatever dude. We’ll defeat this Revan guy for you.” Grif said, absent-mindedly agreeing with his request in order to get home as soon as possible.

Sarge, however, wasn’t so quick to agree as he stood up and brought his rifle back up to his chest.

“What’d this Revan guy do to ya? Must’ve been something pretty damn awful if ya want him dead so bad.”

@Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Jeremi @Siege @York @Raynar Saassin

"And why is that?"

"About Vader, he is not from our time. He is from the future. And no, he does not follow my command." Mizelia said
"I'm up for fighting him. Already fought the Revanites." Meceliss said
"Yet, he was redeemed and returned to the light, then defeated Malak. Even then, he is dead for years and should be dead for centuries. Unless... something else happened. If Revan wasn't redeemed, what happened to him? And what date is it right now?" Mizelia then asked.

"Darth Revan defeated Darth Malak, but by that time, the Republic's influence was all but gone," said the Sith commander. "He had once again taken his claim as a Dark Lord of the Sith."

To Sarge's question, the man closed his eyes. "I am Darth Rex, an ally of Darth Traya. Revan was her apprentice, once, but after being stripped of her mastery over the Force, Traya took on a new apprentice, one who eventually embraced the dark side of the Force and killed Traya. It was my duty to meet this apprentice and kill her for what she had done, but Darth Revan sought to take that from me. The apprentice offered Revan allegiance, but he came here to kill her. I was in pursuit, but likely I am too late."

"Is infighting such as this so common for your people?" Burnham asked.

Rex opened his eyes and looked at her. "Call it infighting if you wish. It is my goal now to kill Darth Revan, to end my obligation."

Last edited:
"That one shouldn't be too bad," Steve said. "It has an automatic fire, so if you're not careful, it will go flying out of your hand. There are features of the gun that reduce its density but you can't hold down the trigger and expect to hit something for long if not at close range. The weapon becomes too hot after excessive firing and will require you to apply thermal clips..." Steve reached down to grab a few and hand them to Vert. "An indicator will tell you when it's overheated. Now, the safety..."

Steve proceeded to show Vert how to properly hold the weapon and how to use it without hurting herself, moving her a bit away from the group so she could practice shooting without disturbing the conversation.

Burnham considered what the Jedi and Emily had to say, but figured she knew what had to be done. "Regardless if he will cooperate, we need to ask him some questions." She knelt down next to him. "Anyone think they could wake him up quick?"

Nearby, Elliot had moved to sit on the ground. He was sweating but he otherwise seemed as grumpy as usual. "I'll be fine," he said bluntly to Emily.

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @York
"I might..." Mizelia said and kneels down next to the Sith. She looks up at the others "Restrain him." she said and only after that she starts to calm her breathing and empty her mind, trying to use the Force to gather some energy from her surroundings with great discomfort and redirect it towards the man. Trying to use the energy to give him a stamina boost as well as getting him out of his unconcious state. It was much weaker than she could use it due to the the Dark Side's presence being very strong.
"Not me." Krystal said, backing off from the commander of the Sith that attacked them.

@Atomic Knight

Once the battle concluded, Sarge slowly brought husbands rifle back down and put it away as he approached the commander.

Grif, on the other hand, slowly stood up and approached one of the unconscious Sith and took one of their lightsabers.

tumblr_loza4zNmSX1qb3fzdo1_400.gif

(OOC: Just pretend that it’s Grif holding a lightsaber in this gif)

“Now this is what I call a weapon.” Grif said as he activated it and staring at it for a long moment before deactivating putting it and putting it away.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Donder172 @Siege @York @Raynar Saassin

@Donder172
"In a way, yes. Though he was eventually betrayed by his apprentice."
"As usual with Sith..." Meceliss added
"Revan was taken into custody by a team of Jedi led by Bastila Shan. Revan was redeemed and helped the Republic to defeat Darth Malak. His fate after is... somewhat unknown." Mizelia said after the comment of Meceliss.

"And why is that?"

“Yeah, whatever dude. We’ll defeat this Revan guy for you.” Grif said, absent-mindedly agreeing with his request in order to get home as soon as possible.

Sarge, however, wasn’t so quick to agree as he stood up and brought his rifle back up to his chest.

“What’d this Revan guy do to ya? Must’ve been something pretty damn awful if ya want him dead so bad.”

@Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Jeremi @Siege @York @Raynar Saassin
"About Vader, he is not from our time. He is from the future. And no, he does not follow my command." Mizelia said
"I'm up for fighting him. Already fought the Revanites." Meceliss said
"Yet, he was redeemed and returned to the light, then defeated Malak. Even then, he is dead for years and should be dead for centuries. Unless... something else happened. If Revan wasn't redeemed, what happened to him? And what date is it right now?" Mizelia then asked.
"Darth Revan defeated Darth Malak, but by that time, the Republic's influence was all but gone," said the Sith commander. "He had once again taken his claim as a Dark Lord of the Sith."

To Grif's question, the man closed his eyes. "I am Darth Rex, an ally of Darth Traya. Revan was her apprentice, once, but after being stripped of her mastery over the Force, Traya took on a new apprentice, one who eventually embraced the dark side of the Force and killed Traya. It was my duty to meet this apprentice and kill her for what she had done, but Darth Revan sought to take that from me. The apprentice offered Revan allegiance, but he came here to kill her. I was in pursuit, but likely I am too late."

Rex opened his eyes and looked at her. "Call it infighting if you wish. It is my goal now to kill Darth Revan, to end my obligation."

Emily Hayes
@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @Atomic Knight @Siege @Raptor Jesus

Emily just nodded quietly towards Elliot, keeping an eye on him every so often. At least he hadn't passed out or anything, though, Emily found her attention drawn back to the conversation between the now awakened man... Calling himself Darth Rex, and the nature of the Sith.

aM4ZABp.png

"What happens next? After Revan is gone?" She asked, still a little suspicious about this entire thing

From what she could gather, it seemed that the Sith had a tendency to kill each other, though she wasn't sure why that was the case. Just that it was likely some kind of custom of theirs.

It was also apparent that some amongst the group had different recollections of the events that transpired with Revan... Which tipped her off that this Universe may have some deviations that even those knowledgeable in the Force, as well as the Sith may not be aware of.​

"Hey, can you show me too?" Meiji spoke up, having watched them from a distance and decided to follow. She doubted she could really learn how to use it but maybe if they got into another fight she could be a little bit more help?

@Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @Everyone

To Grif's question, the man closed his eyes. "I am Darth Rex, an ally of Darth Traya. Revan was her apprentice, once, but after being stripped of her mastery over the Force, Traya took on a new apprentice, one who eventually embraced the dark side of the Force and killed Traya. It was my duty to meet this apprentice and kill her for what she had done, but Darth Revan sought to take that from me. The apprentice offered Revan allegiance, but he came here to kill her. I was in pursuit, but likely I am too late."

"Traya..." Mizelia ponders for a moment "I'm sorry, but that name doesn't say much to me" she then looks up towards Spock "Is it possible that there are different versions of one dimension? Because the Republic survived and its influence was still around. It's been three centuries for me, but for him not. So I ak certain we are not in the same time as Meceliss and I came from."
"It is common, it's how they lost most of the wars." Meceliss said towards Burnham.

To Sarge's question, the man closed his eyes. "I am Darth Rex, an ally of Darth Traya. Revan was her apprentice, once, but after being stripped of her mastery over the Force, Traya took on a new apprentice, one who eventually embraced the dark side of the Force and killed Traya. It was my duty to meet this apprentice and kill her for what she had done, but Darth Revan sought to take that from me. The apprentice offered Revan allegiance, but he came here to kill her. I was in pursuit, but likely I am too late."

“Well if you’re so strong, then why the hell do you need our help?” Grif asked with his arms crossed.

@Atomic Knight @York @Donder172 @Jeremi @Takumi @Raynar Saassin

"Oh, sure," Steve said to Meiji. "What weapon would you like?"

"I don't need your help," Rex said to Grif, "but evidently you need mine. Besides the fact that you defeated all of my acolytes. Clearly, I underestimated you." He looked then at Emily. "Once Revan is gone, I am at your mercy, clearly."

"Yes," Burnham interjected, answering Mizelia for Spock, "there can be similar universes with deviations in history. In fact, that is all we believed was possible until you came aboard."

Elliot stared at Nathan's outstretched hand like it offended him. However, instead of insulting the other boy, Elliot said, "I'd like to continue sitting for the moment."

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @York @Siege @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Space_Candy

"I don't need your help," Rex said to Grif, "but evidently you need mine. Besides the fact that you defeated all of my acolytes. Clearly, I underestimated you." He looked then at Emily. "Once Revan is gone, I am at your mercy, clearly."

"Yes," Burnham interjected, answering Mizelia for Spock, "there can be similar universes with deviations in history. In fact, that is all we believed was possible until you came aboard."

Elliot stared at Nathan's outstretched hand like it offended him. However, instead of insulting the other boy, Elliot said, "I'd like to continue sitting for the moment."

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @York @Siege @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Space_Candy
“Well son, looks like you’ve got yourself a deal!” Sarge exclaimed as he reached out to shake the commander’s hand.

“But where the fuck would we even find this guy? I mean you said that’s he went into hiding, and it’s not like he’s just gonna fucking pop out and be all ‘Oh here I am come kill me!’ “ Grif complained, remaining negative as always.

@Atomic Knight @York @Jeremi @Donder172 @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Raynar Saassin

"Well, guess We're helping to take out Darth Revan..." Krystal said. Great, more adventures.

@Atomic Knight

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" It also seems that we don't have a choice in the matter, but then again, we have never had a choice," he honestly replied, dwelling on the dark thought for a moment before pushing it away.

@Atomic Knight

Gakupo sighed. "If it gets us out of here, fine. I'll do anything if it means us goinv home. Where exactly do we find this...Darth Revan?"

@Atomic Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back