Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy looked over at her and offered a simple smile at her acknowledging that he was snarky. He didn't have much to offer in terms of other things he could do as Billy without giving away he was a hero, but he decided to be a smart kid and look at her.

"
Well, if they are ready beautiful genius girls, they wouldn't have to show either," he simply replied, not flinching at her summoning a small sphere of black-hued energy. " I've seen worst things than you," he simply replied back to her.

@Crow
Wolf / Sekiro
@Lucky @Crow @anyone

A rugged shinobi stood silently among the group. Wearing an orange jacket, he hardly had a presence at all; his shallow breaths, light steps, and blank expression all culminated to achieve this without any use of magic whatsoever. His eyes darted around calmly, thoroughly examining the atmosphere that contrasted Ashina in many, many different ways. Beings from all over the universe had gathered here, and he knew none of them, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to quickly deal with the multiversal threat and return home-- just as Kuro, his lord, had asked. Then, they could pursue Immortal Severance without anxiety.

"...!"

Imagine his surprise when a small squabble broke out within his company.

Cv5GYIf.png

"..."

The ninja immediately drew his sword, staring in contempt at both Cagliostro and Shazam. He said nothing, but let out an annoyed exhale, making it obvious that he wasn't playing around and that a wrong move was ill-advised.

His first impressions of the Coalition were not good. The last thing he wanted to worry about was in-fighting with his temporary allies, but he'd eliminate them without mercy if it came down to it.​

"I too, have seen worse than me."

When Sekiro interrupted, Cagliostro's little sphere dissipated and she shrugged her shoulders.

v0YvXDt.png

"We're just playing, Samurai-man~," Cagliostro said in her sweeter voice. "Maybe it's just me~. I'm not trying to kill him, I promise~."

@Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

Even though they were hidden under his bangs, Jack couldn't believe his eyes. Not even ten minutes into this operation, and already everyone was at each others' throats? "Y'all best start behavin' before we get out into the thick of things. We got a city of people in danger here, and billions more out there in the Multiverse needin' us to do our job here right. Save the anger for Revan."

@Crow @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy looked over at her with a simple glance. He wasn't sure why he didn't trust her- but something still confused him. He had to know the answer to the question. " Why did you make the Kryptonite in the first place?" He asked. He looked over at Jack, feeling- oh god, he was hot. Damn, words, words, don't fail him now. " I'll try to save the anger for the bad guys- I mean- it was wrong of me to fight with a teammate, but she summoned a dangerous thing and I hate seeing people getting hurt-" he replied, flustered by the hot cowboy. Damn, how did he talk without looking at a foolish teenager?

@Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee

Last edited:
WAKA6dm.png

Chapter Two
“Behind the Eight Ball”
After Othinus’ plans had been thwarted, the Revanchist moved rapidly to enact the plans they had been building toward since their inception. Milla Maxwell, Lord of Spirits, informed the Coalition that the Revanchist were rapidly making moves in order to kill the Great Spirits, entities that kept the multiverse in balance. The Coalition gathered who they could and split the team into two groups in order to combat the Revanchist simultaneously.

The first assault occurred at the House of Mystery, home base of the Multiverse Emergency Unit, where Origin was being protected. The leaders of the magical organization, the Coven, divided everyone into groups of four in order to defend against the Revanchist. Things went awry when Anders and his mage battalion infiltrated the house and cast a counterspell on the House’s defences, causing everyone within the House to be sent to random locations. As the House was multidimensional space, the four groups faced strange and odd threats in their race to get to Origin before the Revanchist.

Anders managed to reach Origin just before Morrigan could, setting off a trap spell that transported everyone within the House to Buckingham Palace in London, England. There, the entirety of the M.E.U. and their allied forces were waiting to ambush the Revanchist mages. A battle began to wage and Anders fled with a small group of mages to pursue Origin who was inside the palace. Inside, Anders was stopped by a barrier that was being powered by the malevolence generated by Jennifer. While Morrigan and Josephine Montilyet worked to maintain the barrier, Carissa, Ingrid, and others came to take down Anders.

Outside the palace, the Revanchist mages began to use blood magic to summon demons from the beyond. A giant demon caused significant damage before ultimately being taken down by Ben Tennyson, Deoxys, Schala Zeal, Wade Wilson, and Quentin Smith.

In the palace, Anders overcame his pursuers by turning their attacks on the barrier, destroying it and revealing Origin. However, Anders used all of his strength and died as a result. The group thought the battle over. Though some were still worried, they ultimately missed as a spirit left Anders’ dead body and impaled Origin, killing him.

7ZwyMQD.jpg

While battles were being waged at the House of Mystery, another battle was raging in the realm of Asgard, home to the Asgardians, known by many as deities in Norse mythology. This unique realm was held in place by magic and existed as a solitary, planetary entity. The people of Asgard were no strangers to war, but the battle that taken over the realm was far more destructive and closer to home than they had known for many years.

The second Coalition unit gathered together to protect the Great Spirits arrived in Asgard in the midst of the fighting. They found themselves on the rainbow bridge that connected the mainland of Asgard with the Bifrost Bridge, a nexus that allowed for instantaneous travel to and from Asgard. Looking toward the mainland, the group could see fighting in the distance and hear the sound of gunfire on the wind.

Cosmo, a member of the Coalition's strike team, was waiting for the group, ready to inform them of the situation and where they were needed. For those unfamiliar with him, seeing a golden retriever in a space suit might have been quite odd. Odder still when they heard the voice with a heavy Russian accent ringing in their head.

vM2U5SK.jpg

“Cosmo happy to see so many come to our aid. Cosmo, however, hopes it would have been under better circumstances.” He paced back and forth like a military general talking to his soldiers. “Revanchist not know where Volt is but are doing their best to figure it out. Might have guessed that Revanchist already fully spread out over Asgard, but Cosmo have three places of importance for you specifically.”

Images of different places came into the group's minds' eye.

“We need a group at the rainbow bridge to protect the observatory. Revanchist nasty customers, like rats they are. Other think I need you for is protecting civilians. Not all Asgardians big muscular and strong, that why they need us to look after them and get them to safety. Finally, group needs to protect vault, where, Cosmo will tell you a secret, Volt is hiding. That is what Cosmo wish you do. Cosmo also want you now to decide where to go. This can not be taken care of without you.”

As he finished, he looked around as if to see if anyone was watching. As a quick aside, the dog added, “Cosmo lied, there is one other place that Cosmo himself was heading. Very secret only Cosmo and a few others know about, could do it alone but always nice to travel with friends.”

"Right, well... In any case, I suppose I shall take command for the Rainbow Bridge in front of the Observatory, if no one else minds," a female voice said, unfamiliar to most possibly, but known definitely to just a few.

XrUaWUg.png

"Riesbyfe Stridberg, at your service. I'd proceed with pleasantries, but we don't have the privilege for that right now, unfortunately. You are all welcome to accompany me if you desire. The more the merrier, though of course, we ought to divide ourselves evenly if we want to effectively push the Revanchist's forces back," the woman said, maintaining a brisk air of seriousness and professionalism, letting the rest of the group pick out where they'd want to go.

CoTEdOY.png

"I will go to the Vault," said Milla Maxwell. She had wanted to protect all of the Great Spirits, but due to the little time before them, Milla had been forced to be here only for Volt. "As the Lord of Spirits, it is my duty to see to Volt's safety."

Character List
@dark as Bardock [Dragon Ball] and Gine [Dragon Ball]
@Crow as Ben Tennyson [Ben 10] and Cagliostro [Granblue Fantasy]
@Takumi as Chise Hatori [The Ancient Magus Bride] and Shigure [Fire Emblem]
@Minerva as Corrin [Fire Emblem] and Cordelia [Fire Emblem]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys [Pokemon] and Titus [Warhammer]
@Krieg as Dr. Strange [Marvel] and Karl Franz I [Warhammer]
@Josh as Ellis [Left 4 Dead] and Clark Kent/Kal El [Smallville]
@Jeremi as Frank Castle AKA "The Rider" [Marvel] and Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Glostechk as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Original Character] and Aya Drevis [Mad Father]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan] and Schala Zeal [Chrono Trigger]
@Gummi Bunnies as Rinato "Rin" Dormi AKA "Lapis Lazuli" [Original Character] and Goro Majima [Yakuza]
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti [Original Character] and Macy Moretti [Original Character]
@Yun Lee as Severa [Fire Emblem] and Jack [Street Fighter]
@Space_Candy as Quentin Smith [Dead by Daylight] and Ryan Diaz [Original Character]
@MelodyMeister as Katherine "Kitty" Langley [Original Character] and Reimu Hakurei [Touhou Project]
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa [Dies Irae] and Ren Fujii [Dies Irae]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index] and Riesbyfe Stridberg [Type-Moon]
@Lucky as Wade Wilson AKA Deadpool [Marvel] and Billy Batson AKA Shazam [DC]
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom [W.I.T.C.H.] and Maeve [Paladins]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Wolf AKA Sekiro [Sekiro] and Blitzcrank [League of Legends]
@Sark as Zamas/Goku Black [Dragon Ball] and Guy Gardener [DC]​

Chise couldn't help but think that Cosmo was similar to Ruth in some ways, what with being a dog who could talk one way or another. Though Ruth was a fae and Cosmo was....well, a very special dog it seemed.

"I'll help at the vault."

dqVFrOw.png

"You're a snarky kid aren't you, Billy? Ahaha..."

Cagliostro's voice and expression shifts to a more intimidating mannerism as she laughs, with her quite literally slapping the miniature lightning bolt away with the back of her palm.

"... neat little trick you've got. You say beautiful genius girls don't have to brag, but do they have to show?"

A little sphere of black-hued energy was generated at the tip of Cagliostro's index finger.

@Lucky

Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy looked over at her and offered a simple smile at her acknowledging that he was snarky. He didn't have much to offer in terms of other things he could do as Billy without giving away he was a hero, but he decided to be a smart kid and look at her.

"
Well, if they are ready beautiful genius girls, they wouldn't have to show either," he simply replied, not flinching at her summoning a small sphere of black-hued energy. " I've seen worst things than you," he simply replied back to her.

@Crow

Wolf / Sekiro
@Lucky @Crow @anyone

A rugged shinobi blended in with the group. Wearing an orange jacket, he hardly had a presence at all; his shallow breaths, light steps, and blank expression all culminated to achieve this without any use of magic whatsoever. His eyes darted around calmly, thoroughly examining the atmosphere that contrasted Ashina in many, many different ways. Beings from all over the multiverse had gathered here, and he knew none of them, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to quickly deal with the multiversal threat and return home-- just as Kuro, his lord, had asked. Then, they could pursue Immortal Severance without anxiety.

"...!"

Cv5GYIf.png

"..."

The ninja's expression hardened, and he immediately drew his sword, staring in contempt at both Cagliostro and Shazam. He said nothing, but let out an annoyed exhale, making it obvious that he wasn't playing around and that a wrong move was ill-advised.

His first impressions of the Coalition were not good. The last thing he wanted to worry about was in-fighting with his temporary allies, but he'd eliminate them without mercy if it came down to it.​

Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy being the typical fourteen year old he was had the only reaction when he saw the maan holding the sword in contempt. The last thing he wanted to do was make someone his enemy. " She started it by summoning something that could have hurt an ally," he protested, hating to be in the trouble of another adult male.

@Ottonomous Ghost @Crow

When Sekiro interrupted, Cagliostro's little sphere dissipated and she shrugged her shoulders.

v0YvXDt.png

"We're just playing, Samurai-man~," Cagliostro said in her sweeter voice. "Maybe it's just me~. I'm not trying to kill him, I promise~."

@Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

tumblr_ozop95yYun1wqeriwo6_r1_250.png

"Guys..." Chise sighed.

"Whether it was 'playing' or not we have to work together here." Chise spoke as she gripped her staff, glancing between Billy and Cagliostro specifically.

@Crow @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost

Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy hated being scolded this much. He had enough of that from his years in so many different foster homes. " I know- I know," he said, hating this talk already. He wasn't five- he knew he had to work with others and maybe it was implusive because he was a kid. " I just don't want to see anyone die because of someone else-" he said, remembering a moment where he had been powerless to stop a death- even if it was a mercy kill. " The last thing we need is in-fighting.... this isn't a battle royale."

@Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost

Last edited:
It seemed everyone was finally getting back on the right track. Good. As the kid apologized, Jack noticed he was a bit flustered, but didn't think nothing of it. People didn't feel comfortable admitting they were wrong, but he had guts for owning up to it. Jack nodded. "Ain't nothin' to worry about no more," he said. "Just as long as we're all a team."

@Lucky @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow

Sekiro / Wolf
@Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee
--
@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Vault​
Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy being the typical fourteen year old he was had the only reaction when he saw the man holding the sword in contempt. The last thing he wanted to do was make someone his enemy. " She started it by summoning something that could have hurt an ally," he protested, hating to be in the trouble of another adult male.
"..." The shinobi's expression didn't seem to change after Billy made his excuse. He didn't know what any of this 'Kryptonite' business was, but he knew the power of lightning. That definitely could have hurt someone.

"...playing?" he muttered subconsciously, not seeing how threats and attacks constituted 'play.' Then again, Wolf was not known for having fun. His only purpose was supporting the Divine Heir, and nothing else.

The alchemist's bipolarity made it even harder to comprehend what was going on; she'd go from emanating murderous energy to being friendly in the same time frame.
Even though they were hidden under his bangs, Jack couldn't believe his eyes. Not even ten minutes into this operation, and already everyone was at each others' throats? "Y'all best start behavin' before we get out into the thick of things. We got a city of people in danger here, and billions more out there in the Multiverse needin' us to do our job here right. Save the anger for Revan."
"..."

Sekiro finally sheathed his sword and stood straight after realizing that the tension had gone down. Jack was right; the enemy right now was Revan. Killing him meant a mission complete and a return home. "I shall guard the vault," he said simply, his expression returning to indifference.​

Last edited:
Maeve chuckled and walked over to the others, tossing one of her daggers up and down before catching ths tips of the blade between her fingers. When she spoke, she could be heard with a French accent.

"You're right, boy. It is a race!"

The thief turned to Sekiro, eyes on his blade. It was a very nice sword. Maeve gave the man a small smile as she sauntered over.

"Now that's a katana! You are a blade user too? We swordfighters have to stick together, no?"

@Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee

Clark sighed. When he was first ask by the Coalition, a lot of bad feelings and memories flooded back. Clark tried to move on, spending some time with Lucio, then going back home, it helped. He saw Riesbyfe, starring at her as he hung in the back of the crowed. He want to say something to her, but right now? Not now.

As Clark watched his old friend, someone snuck up on him. That was new. Clark could feel the magic radiating off the man. Turning his head, Clark smiled. Something about the man, it was endearing.

"You can say that. I'm Clark, nice to meet you Billy."

Suddenly, Clarks smile faded as an old voice rang in his ear. Not even looking at the woman, Clark responds.

"I don't think he's the one who would need that. Do you?'

@York @Alex Azure @Josh @Lucky @Ver @Kaykay @etcetcetc

Last edited:
Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy looked over at her with a simple glance. He wasn't sure why he didn't trust her- but something still confused him. He had to know the answer to the question. " Why did you make the Kryptonite in the first place?" He asked. He looked over at Jack, feeling- oh god, he was hot. Damn, words, words, don't fail him now. " I'll try to save the anger for the bad guys- I mean- it was wrong of me to fight with a teammate, but she summoned a dangerous thing and I hate seeing people getting hurt-" he replied, flustered by the hot cowboy. Damn, how did he talk without looking at a foolish teenager?

@Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee

"I made it for dramaaatic effect," Cagliostro laughs. "Also..."

When everyone was preparing to intervene, Cagliostro raised her hand and just flicked Billy's forehead. It hurt, just a little.

"That's for the spark, kid. Did you actually think I was going to Nucleosynthesize you?"

Gran, Djeeta and other crewmates rubbed on her over time. The Cagliostro of the past definitely would've went through with it, or prepare some lunch for Ouroboros.

"Show's over everyone."

ries3.png

"At this rate, we're gonna kill each other before the Revanchist gets a chance to..." Riesbyfe murmured to herself.​

"Oh, Riesbyfe~," Cagliostro begins to skip towards the familiar face. "I'm going with you~."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Josh @Lucky

As Caliostro caused a ruckus, Clark simmered. This "girl"; she had change a bit. As she moved towards Riesbyfe. Clark moved closer two.

"Got room for one more? The more merrier, right? "

Clark smiled, however he was conflicted. He really didn't know what to say to the Knight, but he wasn't going to leave her on Babysitting duties with Caglistro.

View attachment 3831

"Aha, splendid. Just don't spend more time fighting each other than the Revanchist, you two," Riesbyfe said, maintaining her lightly exasperated expression, contrasting her more serious face just moments before.

Even after all this time, her memory of the incident that later became known as Point Zero was still muddled and vague, but she was getting better, remembering more slowly yet surely. She remembered names and faces better. Settled with Cullen and Alice, among others, in Avalon. Clark here, Lucio there, Cagliostro right here. Enough that it probably was able to pass on paper, but in the face of those she fought beside, the woman probably still seemed a bit off every now and then, forgetful of either the most inane or specific detail.

"Still... It's been a long time, hasn't it? If only the Lord would have let us meet up again under better circumstances, but perhaps peril is what we're best suited for..."

@Crow @Josh

Wolf / Sekiro
@Hahli Nuva
--
@VaultGroup​
Maeve chuckled and walked over tothe others, tossing one of her daggers up and down before catching ths tips of the blade between her fingers. When she spoke, she spoke with a French accent.

"You're right, boy. It is a race!"

The thief turned to Sekiro, eyes on his blade. It was a very nice sword. Maeve gave the man a small smile as she sauntered over.

"Now that's a katana! You are a blade user too? We swordfighters have to stick together, no?"

Wolf gave Maeve a side-glance. He figured it didn't need to be said that he was a wielder of blades, but the girl also seemed to have the misconception that swordsmen are required to fight alongside each other. Only samurai were the type to do that, but he was a shinobi, so he preferred working alone, if possible.

It seemed that two people had confused him with a samurai.

"...I cannot say," he replied passively, not being one for much conversation.

When everyone was preparing to intervene, Cagliostro raised her hand and just flicked Billy's forehead. It hurt, just a little.

"That's for the spark, kid. Did you actually think I was going to Nucleosynthesize you?"

"..."

The ninja put his hand on the hilt of his sword for a moment after Cagliostro flicked Billy's forehead, but didn't go as far as to draw it again.​

Last edited:
Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy felt the forehead flick and just shrug. It hurt a little, but the pain would go away. " It's fine my dude. I deserved that for hitting her with the lightning. Though, speaking of lighting, I'm going to step back for a second since I want to go to the vault," he said, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. " SHAZAM!" He waited as the lightning would come and strike him. In the place of the 14 year old man was a grown man- though the exact age was hard to pinpoint. " Just call me Zaptain America. I'm still working on a hero name for this form."

@Atomic Knight @Otto

Last edited:
Will's eyes widened and she cursed herself for not reacting in time. In anger she summoned a large violet bolt of Quintessence and flung it at the far wall, obliterating the structure completely and turning the wall into charred ash.

"Are you FUCKING SERIOUS!?"

Another bolt crashed into another wall, shattering it as well. Will cursed herself. She cursed her friends. She cursed whatever god was watching up there. How could she be so blind? Anders probably had the assassin waiting behind the curtain and she just let him waltz up and kill another Spirit. Her entire skillset revolved around magic and Aether. She should have seen him coming, but didn't because her guard was down.

"How could none of us see him coming!?"

She prayed Himerish or The Council wasn't watching. Will rarely did such a poor job as Keeper, but after this she seriously considered handing The Heart back and giving up entirely. Would it have been any different if her old friends were here? Will growled softly and stormed off, pissed beyond words and needing time to cooldown.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Sark @Kaykay @Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver
"Well I mean..."

LBFFuB5.png

"You kind of opened the door for him. Not pointing fingers or anything, but if I see a door that's open I'm walking through it."
Dorian nodded and pulled Connor in close, resting his head against Dorian's chest. "Then I sincerely hope I am not a fool for allowing you to join me. I'm afraid you might be my biggest weakness yet, amatus."

@Lucky

Meira let out a long, heavy sigh. She leaned against the wall and waited, knowing there was nothing for her to add to the moment.

Morrigan was silent for a long moment as she let the others' despair wash over her. She closed her eyes. "'Twas not something we could have sensed easily," she said, her voice grim. "Spirits possessing hosts is not uncommon in Thedas, but 'tis rare for the host to still be in control of their body... In this manner, the spirit's presence is hidden. His presence remained hidden after the mage's death, just long enough for him to..." Morrigan shook her head.

"Even I could have sensed it if I had only not underestimated this apostate."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT
tumblr_inline_ozxlurXp181vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ ... shit. ❞ After all that work, Majima saw it all undermined by a sneaky setup made by their enemy. Oh he was frustrated. He was heavily tempted to go after that spectre that did this, but he barely restrained himself. He didn't need to expend more of his demonic powers here, especially when he's nearing the cap of controlling himself and preventing from attacking his own allies in a power-drunken frenzy.

So he leaned against a wall, sloppily slipping out one of those special syringes that the Witch of Miracles gave him. Better safe than sorry that he go injecting himself with this magical medicine before he really does lose control of his demon side.

❝ Welp, this blows... not what I was expecting in my first serious venture into saving the multiverse... but anything else we can do right now? I reckon we don't got the time to be moping around about a single dead Great Spirit when we got more in loads of danger. ❞ He knew that sitting around and being silent wasn't gonna help anyone here, so he had to ask about this before he went ahead to inject the syringe into the side of his arm. A moment of him flinching at the injection but he forced himself to stay calm when doing so.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight
Blitzcrank
@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost

Blitzcrank, too, was very disappointed in himself. His entire purpose was to help others, and one of the main objectives of this mission was to protect the spirit. Its death would no doubt result in grave ramifications in the near future. This guilt only gave him more reason to serve the Coalition and its related forces.

The steam golem couldn't understand the destruction that came from Will's anger, however. He was upset about the failed mission, but there was no purpose in destroying something because of it. He marched over to the destroyed walls and picked up its ashes before setting it back down on the ground, deeming it irreparable. "WHY DID SHE DESTROY THIS?" he asked to nobody in particular.

He would then trudge over to Carissa, who had just stood up from Ren after a while of contact, something Blitz found strange but would never understand. "IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH BUILDING REPAIRS, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP," he said, mainly looking for something to do instead of standing around and wallowing in obsolescence.​
"I see."

A somber, deep voice shot back to Castle and Morrigan. The alien's eyes grew dim and contemplative once more. "... Castle has a valid claim. This is only one error. It can be fixed if we do not allow the remaining Great Spirits to fall. That is easier said than done."

Deoxys hadn't much else to say on the matter. No thoughts to spare, either. All it did was cast a look to Morrigan, and no human being could hope to understand a look from a creature that has only eyes to express itself.

It was a look.

"Consider this an important lesson, then. The tone for the rest of the mission has been set."

The alien turned away and began to drift out of the room, carrying some of the room's pressure with it. "Let me know when we proceed with the next objective."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @York @Atomic Knight @whoever

Ben's straight mouth curved up a little when Deoxys did a mild compliment, only to bend down when greeted by the green spectre that disappeared nigh-instantly.

"Out of ten?" Ben looked to Castle. "This is a lot worse than I assumed it was." He briefly looked at Majima. "That guy's right."

He approaches Schala, placing a palm on her shoulder. "You're not alone on this. Everyone's sharing the burden of losing Origin, as a team. I feel just as upset as you are, but the reason why I'm standing strong is because there are still other Great Spirits and other people that need our protection. Can you stand strong with us, just for a little longer?"

@Yun Lee @Ver @Sark @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Jeremi @Crow @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies
WAKA6dm.png

Chapter Two
“Behind the Eight Ball”
After Othinus’ plans had been thwarted, the Revanchist moved rapidly to enact the plans they had been building toward since their inception. Milla Maxwell, Lord of Spirits, informed the Coalition that the Revanchist were rapidly making moves in order to kill the Great Spirits, entities that kept the multiverse in balance. The Coalition gathered who they could and split the team into two groups in order to combat the Revanchist simultaneously.

The first assault occurred at the House of Mystery, home base of the Multiverse Emergency Unit, where Origin was being protected. The leaders of the magical organization, the Coven, divided everyone into groups of four in order to defend against the Revanchist. Things went awry when Anders and his mage battalion infiltrated the house and cast a counterspell on the House’s defences, causing everyone within the House to be sent to random locations. As the House was multidimensional space, the four groups faced strange and odd threats in their race to get to Origin before the Revanchist.

Anders managed to reach Origin just before Morrigan could, setting off a trap spell that transported everyone within the House to Buckingham Palace in London, England. There, the entirety of the M.E.U. and their allied forces were waiting to ambush the Revanchist mages. A battle began to wage and Anders fled with a small group of mages to pursue Origin who was inside the palace. Inside, Anders was stopped by a barrier that was being powered by the malevolence generated by Jennifer. While Morrigan and Josephine Montilyet worked to maintain the barrier, Carissa, Ingrid, and others came to take down Anders.

Outside the palace, the Revanchist mages began to use blood magic to summon demons from the beyond. A giant demon caused significant damage before ultimately being taken down by Ben Tennyson, Deoxys, Schala Zeal, Wade Wilson, and Quentin Smith.

In the palace, Anders overcame his pursuers by turning their attacks on the barrier, destroying it and revealing Origin. However, Anders used all of his strength and died as a result. The group thought the battle over. Though some were still worried, they ultimately missed as a spirit left Anders’ dead body and impaled Origin, killing him.

7ZwyMQD.jpg

While battles were being waged at the House of Mystery, another battle was raging in the realm of Asgard, home to the Asgardians, known by many as deities in Norse mythology. This unique realm was held in place by magic and existed as a solitary, planetary entity. The people of Asgard were no strangers to war, but the battle that taken over the realm was far more destructive and closer to home than they had known for many years.

The second Coalition unit gathered together to protect the Great Spirits arrived in Asgard in the midst of the fighting. They found themselves on the rainbow bridge that connected the mainland of Asgard with the Bifrost Bridge, a nexus that allowed for instantaneous travel to and from Asgard. Looking toward the mainland, the group could see fighting in the distance and hear the sound of gunfire on the wind.

Cosmo, a member of the Coalition's strike team, was waiting for the group, ready to inform them of the situation and where they were needed. For those unfamiliar with him, seeing a golden retriever in a space suit might have been quite odd. Odder still when they heard the voice with a heavy Russian accent ringing in their head.

vM2U5SK.jpg

“Cosmo happy to see so many come to our aid. Cosmo, however, hopes it would have been under better circumstances.” He paced back and forth like a military general talking to his soldiers. “Revanchist not know where Volt is but are doing their best to figure it out. Might have guessed that Revanchist already fully spread out over Asgard, but Cosmo have three places of importance for you specifically.”

Images of different places came into the group's minds' eye.

“We need a group at the rainbow bridge to protect the observatory. Revanchist nasty customers, like rats they are. Other think I need you for is protecting civilians. Not all Asgardians big muscular and strong, that why they need us to look after them and get them to safety. Finally, group needs to protect vault, where, Cosmo will tell you a secret, Volt is hiding. That is what Cosmo wish you do. Cosmo also want you now to decide where to go. This can not be taken care of without you.”

As he finished, he looked around as if to see if anyone was watching. As a quick aside, the dog added, “Cosmo lied, there is one other place that Cosmo himself was heading. Very secret only Cosmo and a few others know about, could do it alone but always nice to travel with friends.”

"Right, well... In any case, I suppose I shall take command for the Rainbow Bridge in front of the Observatory, if no one else minds," a female voice said, unfamiliar to most possibly, but known definitely to just a few.

XrUaWUg.png

"Riesbyfe Stridberg, at your service. I'd proceed with pleasantries, but we don't have the privilege for that right now, unfortunately. You are all welcome to accompany me if you desire. The more the merrier, though of course, we ought to divide ourselves evenly if we want to effectively push the Revanchist's forces back," the woman said, maintaining a brisk air of seriousness and professionalism, letting the rest of the group pick out where they'd want to go.

CoTEdOY.png

"I will go to the Vault," said Milla Maxwell. She had wanted to protect all of the Great Spirits, but due to the little time before them, Milla had been forced to be here only for Volt. "As the Lord of Spirits, it is my duty to see to Volt's safety."

Character List
@dark as Bardock [Dragon Ball] and Gine [Dragon Ball]
@Crow as Ben Tennyson [Ben 10] and Cagliostro [Granblue Fantasy]
@Takumi as Chise Hatori [The Ancient Magus Bride] and Shigure [Fire Emblem]
@Minerva as Corrin [Fire Emblem] and Cordelia [Fire Emblem]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys [Pokemon] and Titus [Warhammer]
@Krieg as Dr. Strange [Marvel] and Karl Franz I [Warhammer]
@Josh as Ellis [Left 4 Dead] and Clark Kent/Kal El [Smallville]
@Jeremi as Frank Castle AKA "The Rider" [Marvel] and Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Glostechk as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Original Character] and Aya Drevis [Mad Father]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan] and Schala Zeal [Chrono Trigger]
@Gummi Bunnies as Rinato "Rin" Dormi AKA "Lapis Lazuli" [Original Character] and Goro Majima [Yakuza]
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti [Original Character] and Macy Moretti [Original Character]
@Yun Lee as Severa [Fire Emblem] and Jack [Street Fighter]
@Space_Candy as Quentin Smith [Dead by Daylight] and Ryan Diaz [Original Character]
@MelodyMeister as Katherine "Kitty" Langley [Original Character] and Reimu Hakurei [Touhou Project]
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa [Dies Irae] and Ren Fujii [Dies Irae]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index] and Riesbyfe Stridberg [Type-Moon]
@Lucky as Wade Wilson AKA Deadpool [Marvel] and Billy Batson AKA Shazam [DC]
@Hahli Nuva as Will Vandom [W.I.T.C.H.] and Maeve [Paladins]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Wolf AKA Sekiro [Sekiro] and Blitzcrank [League of Legends]
@Sark as Zamas/Goku Black [Dragon Ball] and Guy Gardener [DC]​
The genius alchemist of the skies was bored by all this. She only came because there was nothing much to do in the Grandcypher. Ripping open her bag of chips, she loudly crunched on them, piece by piece.

"Well, it's good to see some familiar faces here," she grins, "not all good though."

4ge9YOj.png

With that last sentence, she generates a perculiar glowing green rock in her palm, one that some might recognise, tosses it upwards once, then disintegrates it into atoms.

@York @Mason @Josh @Lucky @Ver @Kaykay @etcetcetc​
Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy would look over at the woman, chewing all of the chips and had to wonder what her problem was. He was hungry though, but he felt asking her for chips was only going to get him into a ton of trouble that he didn't need.

"
I wonder what she means by that," he mumbled, looking around the area slightly confused

Billy immediately recognized what that was and stopped in his track. " What the fuck are you doing? That's Kryptonite- did you spread kryptonite into the air? That seems like it might hurt any Kryptonians we might have here.." he said.

@Crow @Josh
Billy Batson/ Shazam

"
Still- the atoms are probably going to remain in the air for a while, meaning it would still be Kryptonite in the air if the atoms reconnect to each other- which you know they can do that" Billy replied, crossing his arms in protest,

Billy took the chip from the weird lady.

"
My name is Billy."

@Crow @Josh
"I can rebut that in few ways, such as how the crystalline structure that parallels diamond implies that it requires some type of pressure to form, and how different universes have different laws of physics, especially universes where naturally-occuring Kryptonite is nonexistent. You may be from the home realm of this substance, but I..."

Cagliostro does a pose and switches to a more cheerful, girly voice.

720px-Npc_zoom_3040120000_01.png

"... am the world's number one genius beautiful girl alchemist, Cagliostro~. Teehee~."

@Lucky @Josh

@Ver @Kaykay @York @Krieg @etcetcetc​
Billy Batson/ Shazam

" You know- I'm already bored with this conversation. Like- there was a time where it seemed like a good idea, but it has passed," he said, looking over at her and had no clue to what make of this weird anime girl nd her science nature, though he guess she was trying to go be sexy or something, he wasn't sure and he honestly didn't care as he just shrug. " I've seen pretty guys and girls than you, and they aren't half of condescending. But then again, beautiful genius girl don't have to brag that they are smart or right." He stared back at her and finger guns which "accidently" did a small electricity zap on her pose.

@Crow
dqVFrOw.png

"You're a snarky kid aren't you, Billy? Ahaha..."

Cagliostro's voice and expression shifts to a more intimidating mannerism as she laughs, with her quite literally slapping the miniature lightning bolt away with the back of her palm.

"... neat little trick you've got. You say beautiful genius girls don't have to brag, but do they have to show?"

A little sphere of black-hued energy was generated at the tip of Cagliostro's index finger.

@Lucky
Wolf / Sekiro
@Lucky @Crow @anyone

A rugged shinobi blended in with the group. Wearing an orange jacket, he hardly had a presence at all; his shallow breaths, light steps, and blank expression all culminated to achieve this without any use of magic whatsoever. His eyes darted around calmly, thoroughly examining the atmosphere that contrasted Ashina in many, many different ways. Beings from all over the multiverse had gathered here, and he knew none of them, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to quickly deal with the multiversal threat and return home-- just as Kuro, his lord, had asked. Then, they could pursue Immortal Severance without anxiety.

"...!"

Cv5GYIf.png

"..."

The ninja's expression hardened, and he immediately drew his sword, staring in contempt at both Cagliostro and Shazam. He said nothing, but let out an annoyed exhale, making it obvious that he wasn't playing around and that a wrong move was ill-advised.

Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy being the typical fourteen year old he was had the only reaction when he saw the maan holding the sword in contempt. The last thing he wanted to do was make someone his enemy. " She started it by summoning something that could have hurt an ally," he protested, hating to be in the trouble of another adult male.

@Ottonomous Ghost @Crow

Gran, Djeeta and other crewmates rubbed on her over time. The Cagliostro of the past definitely would've went through with it, or prepare some lunch for Ouroboros.

"Show's over everyone."

"Oh, Riesbyfe~," Cagliostro begins to skip towards the familiar face. "I'm going with you~."

Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy felt the forehead flick and just shrug. It hurt a little, but the pain would go away. " It's fine my dude. I deserved that for hitting her with the lightning. Though, speaking of lighting, I'm going to step back for a second since I want to go to the vault," he said, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. " SHAZAM!" He waited as the lightning would come and strike him. In the place of the 14 year old man was a grown man- though the exact age was hard to pinpoint. " Just call me Zaptain America. I'm still working on a hero name for this form."

@Atomic Knight @Otto
Schala Zeal

Schala shivered a little, clutching her robe with her hands... Closing her eyes for a moment as she calmed herself, wiping away her tears. Then, she nodded quietly in response to Ben, forcing herself to stand... Even if she wobbled a little on her feet.

"Yes... You're right. I'll stand, Ben... With you. With all of you." She said, smiling sadly.

Clenching her fists together, she looked back towards the spot Origin once lay.

"I made a promise after all... A promise I would protect the Universe... No matter the cost... No matter how dire things are..."

It seemed like ages ago now, even though it had been a mere few days since she had faced off against Jiren... Prepared to sacrifice her own life to protect the 'color' the Universe had. To keep the balance, no matter what.

But would it be nothing more than a dream if the Great Spirits were all slain?

That was a question she hoped she would never have to answer...

Reiner Braun; Prologue - Martyr

"In our veins flow the blood of devils who once did very bad things"

"If we're not caged up, we'll only bother everyone."

"I wanted to become a warrior, because I wanted to fulfill my mother’s wishes and live happily with my father, the three of us. But the father who wished for that never existed."

"I wanted to become a hero... Back then. I wanted people to respect me... I wanted to be known for doing great things."

"But Mother kept dreaming on about something she knew could never come true, and I... Became a murderer."

"Of all the people there, they chose me to be a Warrior… Even though I should have died that day..."

93q0YY9.png

"Why did you apologize, Marcel? Why did you save someone like me?"

"Why would anyone... Want to save... Me...?"

NIAd6q2.png

"That's right... I... I'm not a Warrior anymore... Nor am I a soldier, like I once fooled myself to believe..."

"I'm just Reiner... Reiner Braun."

"But I hope someone will see me... As a hero some day..."

He was in an unfamiliar place again... Another assignment from the Witch, well kind of... This time, he decided for himself to accompany Lapis. Both to make sure nothing went wrong, and to keep the multiverse safe.

He was told he was given Sorceror powers, but he was never told his title, nor how to use them.

It might be good in a pinch, but Reiner knew that he would have to figure out his title sooner rather than later. Sure he had his titan powers, but they alone wouldn't be enough.

Listening intently to what he was told by those that had gathered him, and countless others (mostly strangers though), his attention turning to a bit of commotion a young girl and a boy stirred up, soon joined by others... Cagliostro, and... Billy? That's what he caught about their names.

Clearing his throat, he decided this was a good time as any to introduce himself.

WxGpvkx.png

"Hey. Decided where you'll be going yet?" He asked.

For the time being, he didn't seem to notice any of the... Abnormal qualities of the people gathered here. Perhaps that would happen soon enough though.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Josh @Lucky @Ver @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Others? (Undecided)

Last edited:
View attachment 3831

"Aha, splendid. Just don't spend more time fighting each other than the Revanchist, you two," Riesbyfe said, maintaining her lightly exasperated expression, contrasting her more serious face just moments before.

Even after all this time, her memory of the incident that later became known as Point Zero was still muddled and vague, but she was getting better, remembering more slowly yet surely. She remembered names and faces better. Settled with Cullen and Alice, among others, in Avalon. Clark here, Lucio there, Cagliostro right here. Enough that it probably was able to pass on paper, but in the face of those she fought beside, the woman probably still seemed a bit off every now and then, forgetful of either the most inane or specific detail.

"Still... It's been a long time, hasn't it? If only the Lord would have let us meet up again under better circumstances, but perhaps peril is what we're best suited for..."

@Crow @Josh

"Peril is acceptable, but over coffee would have been preferable."

Clark smirked at the knight as he laughed, his smile slightly faded as he searched for his next words.

"Maybe now isn't the right time, but how you memory? I wasn't sure if you wanted to see me, but you know...."

Clark eyed Cagliostro.

"She pushed my hand."

@Crow @Ver

Good, everyone was getting along now, it seemed. Jack was certainly relieved; that meant their job keeping Revan from any more mayhem. It even seemed that some people knew each other, too, which was also good. Jack couldn't help but smile, feeling more confident now.

Also...did the kid just turn into a grown man? What in tarnation...

Though as the newcomer tried making smalltalk, Jack decided to humor him. "Protectin' the good folk of Asgard's an important part of the mission." He paused. "Pardon, forgot to introduce myself. Name's Jack."

@York @Crow @Josh @Ver @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Krieg @Hahli Nuva

Last edited:
As Caliostro caused a ruckus, Clark simmered. This "girl"; she had change a bit. As she moved towards Riesbyfe. Clark moved closer two.

"Got room for one more? The more merrier, right? "

Clark smiled, however he was conflicted. He really didn't know what to say to the Knight, but he wasn't going to leave her on Babysitting duties with Caglistro.

View attachment 3831

@Crow @Josh

"Peril is acceptable, but over coffee would have been preferable."

Clark smirked at the knight as he laughed, his smile slightly faded as he searched for his next words.

"Maybe now isn't the right time, but how you memory? I wasn't sure if you wanted to see me, but you know...."

Clark eyed Cagliostro.

"She pushed my hand."

@Crow @Ver

4ge9YOj.png

"I haven't seen you in a while, Clark Kent," Cagliostro gritted, not even bothering to sweeten her voice, "how's life treating you?"

Cagliostro turned to Riesbyfe, returning to a sweeter voice. "Yes ma'am~. No fighting between us~. Assuming he doesn't."

@Josh @Ver

lK4sjNc.png

"Been a while, huh? Dunno if you guys even wanna see my face again, but too late now. Looks like we're stuck as partners."

Shirou approached the group familiar to him, seemingly without a care as always.

@Josh @Ver @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back