Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3775

"Ugh, GROSS. You can't keep it in your pants, can you?!" Severa gave Touma a disapproving glare, then side-eyed this Carissa woman. Sure, it was bad enough a guy her age was such a degenerate, but an older woman getting into a situation with a teen boy? What kind of people populated Touma's world, anyway?

"I'll be staying in this group to make sure you don't take advantage of any other girls here,"
Severa said, hands on her hips. Judging by the size of this group, he was going to get into all sorts of trouble!

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Z+CGroup​

Prologue: Will Vandom

Will was in a dark place.

Or, she was. Ever since Othinus, ever since her eyes had ben truly opened, she had gone far down into the depths of darkness to truly grasp how far she had gone. She wasn't that 14 year old girl anymore. Just figuring out her powers, hanging out with her friends and trying to sneak into her room without getting caught.

Her life had changed drastically since those days. Now, she was a young adult. In her early twenties. Her friends had been off living their lives. W.I.T.C.H. was disbanded and their powers stripped away. Until The Oracle called Will back. Saying she was one of the greatest heroines he had ever blessed. That he needed her to undertake one last mission.

Will wanted to be free. She thought she was done with Kandrakar and magic and fighting. But the universe had a funny way of telling her she was wrong. Then she met The Coalition and fought Othinus. Her life seemed very small in comparison. She made many new friends and a whole lot of enemies. But Will needed time to reflect.

So, she left. She went on a two month vacation of sorts. It had gone well. Avalon was a beautiful city. But then something had stirred up. The Heart was going crazy. Will found that she had been summoned by The MEU to represent them for a very important mission.

So now here she was, among unfamiliar faces. She recognized some allies from before, but for the most part everyone was new. To her.

Will transformed and walked over to Morrigan, War Song in hand.

"You called? It's not everyday I get a message from The Council. If it's Othinus again don't worry. This time I won't let her get away."

@Atomic Knight @MorriganGroup

"S-Severa?! N-No, it's not like that! You've got the wrong idea!" Touma exclaimed as the redhead appeared, frantically shaking his head. "Besides, I don't do grudges. It was just, she led a little political revolution focused on seizing the throne and forcefully militarizing the nation, and I uh, did what I had to do, but I do believe she's changed if she was able to find her place here."

"I was going to make Britain great again."

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964330.jpg

"Don't say it like that!!"

"Anyway, it is as the boy says," Carissa said to Severa, gesturing toward Mason, "Obviously, my jaw hurt because he punched me so hard. Both of you ought to get those vulgar thoughts out of your head, but then... Birds of a feather flock together," she continued, her eyes analyzing both Touma and Severa.

"What?!"

i-Z-s-QMw1-Snu-PRDly-Xw1-U8-A.png

"I think I just actively felt my morale drop," Zatanna commented meanwhile, rubbing her temple for a moment before letting her hand drop to her hip. Facing Ben, she nodded toward him like a greeting. "Anyway, long time no see, kid. Didn't expect to see you again, but it sounds like you've been here ever since Othinus, huh?"

@Crow @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @Z+C Group

@Everybody

Deoxys Prologue
"Bright Side of the Moon"

Brightness flooded its eyes.

The afternoon sun washed the courtyard in a soft haze of amber light, casting dim shadows behind the tall trees in the far end of the yard. Marble statues periodically dotted along a path of white tiles, all of it neatly boxed in by cream-colored buildings connecting into a vast network of decadence - a castle or palace, of sorts. The courtyard alone was enormous, but every inch of it was drenched in raw architectural beauty; the white brick paths were interrupted by green garden patches intermixed with flora of reds, blues, and pink.

The statues, depicting human children juxtaposed with bowls, scepters, and symbols of peace and power, were aged somberly; still maintaining their beauty in spite of the visible cracks cutting into their mass. It would suggest that the place is devoid of much life until the birds began chirping on the horizon.

They indicated themselves of their presence and a brief message - this place is a friend to life. The abundance of fresh flowers in the garden patches also suggests that there are people here too, but, in this instance, no one else could be found.

It was only them; a young girl sat on a wooden bench just a few meters away. It couldn't make out any details of her face from this angle, but the first thing that stood out - that defined her presence - was her hair. It was curled and loose, dancing with the warm winds just as the flowers in the garden do. Indeed, it was as strikingly golden as those pretty flowers as well. The rest of her body was very still, sitting on the bench with her arms folded over her lap.

She motionlessly, silently beckoned it.

It approached slowly; an aberrant shadow was moving along the white brick path, cutting through the undisturbed beauty with its odd presence. As it drew closer, the honey-tinted sunlight intensified to the point where it seemed as if the rest of the garden had been plunged into the night save for this bench - and the two beings that now stood near it.

It craned it's head upward to look at the setting sun. Its body naturally found itself lowering, resting on the bench next to the young girl. Just as she was as still as the courtyard's statues, it's alert body settled into a passive state. No unnecessary movements were made; only peace.

She spoke, very quiet, yet very loud in its mind. A slight smile painted across her features.

"Do you mind if I call you 'Deo'?"

It remained to look at the descending flame in the sky, shuddering when it registered what the girl had even said. Her voice was piercing and unforgivably emotional. A wave of pressure grasped it's core like a claw, as it couldn't find a voice nor words to respond to the girl with. The intention was there, but the will to speak was not.

"Yes."

It shakes and shudders like a storm, forcing itself to look at her again.

"I suppose so."

The young girl smiled. That smile, frozen in a single mote of time, remained there as an impression within its view for a few precious seconds as reality began to fold back in.

Back to work.

170px-ZDCnU.jpg

"Good to have you on board. We'll need all the help we can get to evenly protect Origin from the Revanchist," Zatanna nodded toward those who decided to go with her and Carissa, "The House of Mystery considers me its main owner, y'know, but with the wards in place, I wonder just how much that'll even help. Then again, it's never been particularly nice to John either..." She said, mumbling the last sentence mostly to herself as she crossed her arms.

As Zatanna took another moment to see if anyone else would join them before everyone dispersed, Carissa let out a soft sigh, crossing her arms. The woman with striking blonde hair, adorned in a red dress, gave a narrow-eyed expression as though displeased with something, or someone in particular.

View attachment 3772

"Mm, yes. Not sure if any of you could stand against my dear Knight Leader, but he's gotten himself lost for the time being, it seems, so you'll have to do," she said, eyeing everyone in the group. "But I have no quarrel with most of you. Perhaps it is harsh of me to judge so quickly."

Well, most everyone. She pointedly averted the gaze of one such person.

"H-Hey, don't look away from me when you're saying that!" Touma exclaimed, noticing Carissa's pointed decision to not look at him. It seemed that Carissa and Touma knew each other in some capacity, and under less than pleasant circumstances. "We're supposed to be on the same side here! Besides, if you're still mad about that, I--!"

"My jaw ached for days on end because of you the first and last time we met, Touma Kamijou," Carissa simply said, causing Touma to blink aggressively incredulously.

to-aru-m5ajutsu-no-index-964442.jpg

"D-DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAAAAT! Besides, I wasn't that rough with you!" Touma said, inadvertently digging his own grave further.

"Uh, am I missing something?" Zatanna gave a sidelong glance.

"My own input, Touma Kamijou doesn't know the meaning of restraint," Fiamma of the Right spoke from the communication channel in the involved's ear, sitting safely in Knowhere and serving as the new structure for fairy Othinus to sit atop.

@Minerva @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Z+C Group

@Everybody
View attachment 3775

"Ugh, GROSS. You can't keep it in your pants, can you?!" Severa gave Touma a disapproving glare, then side-eyed this Carissa woman. Sure, it was bad enough a guy her age was such a degenerate, but an older woman getting into a situation with a teen boy? What kind of people populated Touma's world, anyway?

"I'll be staying in this group to make sure you don't take advantage of any other girls here,"
Severa said, hands on her hips. Judging by the size of this group, he was going to get into all sorts of trouble!

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Z+CGroup

"... Touma Kamijou."

As is by the result of their banter, at the peak of the oral argument between everyone present would an otherworldly voice enter the field of conversation from the corner of everyone's minds. The voice spoke with no discernable identification until its presence descended upon the group.

c2d1f25c6dd3ed1e5a81c03753dafebf.png

A bizarre, alien entity of a vaguely humanoid shape slowly drifted to the ground from where it had been before, floating just below the ceiling of the main hall while the rest of the group mingled and moved below it. It touched down to the floor just next Morrigan, fanning out a set of four alternating red-and-blue tentacles, which twisted in on themselves and took on the shape of two arms and hands.

Deoxys looked out upon a crowd of strangers. Detachment never quite felt so palpable.

As if bearing these strange 'dreams' of past events wasn't enough, the sudden arrival of this mission - the fate of the multiverse that it had once taken part in suddenly being at stake - took a toll on everything that it had built for itself over years of solitude. The peace of Birth Island seemed to be more fleeting than it appeared. Years of silent contemplation melded into themselves and seemed to become as insignificantly fast as a comet.

Deoxys hadn't any chance to take hold of its peace before it was gone. Fascinating how that works. Now, it's back to where it was before; an eternal stranger in a strange world, trapped in bizarre circumstances.

The parameters are different. It is a stranger by free will now, at least. Those gnawing thoughts of optimization became naught but whispers in the back of its alien mind. By rejecting its old identity, Deoxys saught to become something new. Something truly stronger.

It was evolution. Something like that, at least. It had yet to figure out the secret to evolving beyond past errors.

The first step might be focusing on the present, correct?

"It has been a very, very long time," Deoxys mused, tilting its head up to get a careful look at some of the newcomers. There was no way to get a read on what it was thinking as it lacked any features beyond a set of unblinking, beady white balls drifting in inky black darkness that was its eyes.

"I do not remember any of these ones from before. Except for you," Deoxys snapped a look at Touma. "It is... good to see that you are still alive."

Deoxys had only a few memories of Touma. Still, ironically, the young boy was the pokemon's lone tie between the past and now.

That is all it was. The ties and distinctions between then and now.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @Ver @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Any group

Meira seemed a bit impressed by Wade's stats, but she was finding herself distracted by the talk of a good scrubbing. "Even with one arm, I'm sure I could give you a good rub down," she said, looking Wade up and down. "Now, how do we remove those pants..."

"I was joking," Morrigan said, finding herself even further displeased with how her group was turning out. She was hopeful when another girl came up to her. Morrigan recognized her as someone who had joined the M.E.U. relatively recently, but she did not know the girl well.

Unfortunately for Morrigan, her hopefulness fell slightly once the girl actually spoke.

G1FlspU.png

"Perhaps you've been away too long, for I can say with certainty that this has nothing to do with Othinus," Morrigan deadpanned. "The Revanchist have mages of their own that they will be sending here."

@Lucky @Hahli Nuva

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

Wade was surprised that anyone was impressed by her being impressed, but he took a good look at Meira. " Normally, I would be all for a good rub down, but besides having a girlfriend who I just revived back from the dead, I'm not currently in the mood to be pantless. Or for that matter, attracted to you right now. Not that you are not attractive, I'm just not currently feeling that way. Ask me again about losing my pants and a good rub down in about an hour or two, I'll probably change my mind by then. Oh, it was hard to tell that you were joking, sorry, I'm usually better with catching jokes, but no dialogue tags alerted be this time. Guess I misread the situation somewhere."

"
Isn't that like a thing that the multiverse doesn't work in the same way for everyone? It might have been one day for some of us, but years for other people. But yeah, I don't remember the Coalition mentioning Othinus outside of her giving advice on the bad guys plans."

@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva

Severa had been ready to give Touma a pass on this one...right up until Carissa's last poignant remark. "Ex-CUSE me?! Have you SEEN all the girls this guy has messed with? Forgive me for making an educated guess about what he's been up to! GAWDS!"

She turned away and focused her attention on the new guy that just spoke to her. He looked kind of out of place here, what with his casual clothing, but hey, he was polite. "Finally, someone around here with manners!" She smiled. "The name's Severa. You got roped into this whole thing too, huh Ellis?"

@Ver @Josh @Crow @Minerva @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Prologue: Katherine "Kitty" Langley

Man, when Kitty conscripted to help save a multiverse or whatever, she was not expecting this much noise. She was lucky she brought some earmuffs, but it was ridiculous. Back home, she had been the abnormal one, the creepy seer with blank, all seeing eyes, the hero who saw everything. But here...she was the normal one. The people ranged from normal people with fancy equipment, to crazy DNA aliens. Closing her eyes, Kitty held onto her blue gem like her life depended on it. Indeed, her sanity depended on it. Transferring all the noise and thoughts in her head that had emerged from first-impressions, Kitty's mindset reverted to a blank slate. Taking a few deep breaths, she opened her eyes, and looked up at the House Of Mystery. Even that name was giving her a headache.

Boy, was she going to be in for a ride.

Kitty, in terms of superficial preference, had none. She was drawn away from the bustling crowd around Carissa and Zantanna, but that was it. That left her with three other groups. Morrigan?...nah. It wasn't much in her nature to dislike people, but that Wade Wilson guy was just...obnoxious, treating this as a joke. Taking out a small coin, Kitty flipped it. Heads.

With that, Kitty realised that decision was not just chance, but Lady Luck deciding for her, and what kind of goddess of luck doesn't make the right decision? Walking towards Castaspella and Ingrid, Kitty crossed her arms. She spoke to the two, in her normally fast, overbearing tone, that sounded like a truckload of words and information was dumped on to the other person in the conversation, for how little time was wasted speaking it.

"Gee, am I the only one in your group? My name's Katherine, but if you think that's preposterous, go with Kitty. You two are..."

@Atomic Knight @C+I Group​

❝ Oh we've got boatloads of potential. Might not be so surprising to anyone else, but it's pretty damn surprising to old me here. ❞ Majima commented on that aspect. While he wasn't entirely too familiar with this stuff, Majima felt that there was something about Merlin that wasn't so obvious on the outside. Sure, that could apply to literally everyone here, but at least they were all on the same team and the same agenda regarding the situation.

On a lighter note...

tumblr_oz67baZDDv1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Anyways, this is pretty sweet! I mean, my first actual trip outta home in awhile and I'm surrounded by cute girls! ❞ He couldn't help himself, not when there was literally only him and some others in this group after Schala would join them.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @York
@Group/Clea&Merlin

Casta clapped her hands together. "Kitty! That is such a cute name. You can call me Casta."

"And I'm Ingrid," the other girl introduced herself. "I can't say I mind the small crowd...though hopefully it won't be boring with just us three."

@MelodyMeister @C+IGroup​

View attachment 3773
"I'm sensing a bit of bad blood between the two of you. Touma, you might want to find a different group to join, unless we want to hear you two bicker the whole time. Ma'am, I know we might not be the army you expected, but I can assure you that Corrin and Ben are some of the best out there. Even Touma is a great ally to have. I guess you're familiar with how hard that right hook of his hits."

View attachment 3774
Mason waves to Schala as she goes off to find her own group. "I guess you're pretty important to her, Ben. Hold on tight to it. Even without new tricks up our sleeves, we've got heart. A lot of it. That's what'll get us through."

@Minerva @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow @Ver @Z+C Group
View attachment 3775

"S-Severa?! N-No, it's not like that! You've got the wrong idea!" Touma exclaimed as the redhead appeared, frantically shaking his head. "Besides, I don't do grudges. It was just, she led a little political revolution focused on seizing the throne and forcefully militarizing the nation, and I uh, did what I had to do, but I do believe she's changed if she was able to find her place here."

"Anyway, it is as the boy says," Carissa said to Severa, gesturing toward Mason, "Obviously, my jaw hurt because he punched me so hard. Both of you ought to get those vulgar thoughts out of your head, but then... Birds of a feather flock together," she continued, her eyes analyzing both Touma and Severa.

"What?!"

"I think I just actively felt my morale drop," Zatanna commented meanwhile, rubbing her temple for a moment before letting her hand drop to her hip. Facing Ben, she nodded toward him like a greeting. "Anyway, long time no see, kid. Didn't expect to see you again, but it sounds like you've been here ever since Othinus, huh?"

@Everybody

"That's what we've always had, Mason - heart, and we'll keep having it," Ben nods.

MYWrv46.jpg

He then looks towards Severa with an expression of mockery. "Is someone jealous?"

As Touma cleared things up, Ben shakes his head. "I'd ask why it started how it did, but something tells me we should leave it at that.

Good to see you, Zatanna. And yeah, I've been doing great. I sorta jumped on the Othinus gig because my Grandpa needed some extra arms - be it two or four. He's the link to the Plumbers and the Coalition, and when there's an emergency on this scale, he calls upon me for assistance. Libra was there too as our team healer!

How've you been since Castle-vania? Your relationship with Constantine-"

Feeling that this might be a touchy subject, Ben decided to shift his words.

"- as an acquaintance! And the rest of your old gang like Etrigan."

During this conversation, Ben's Omnitrix began to flash with a greenish-yellow light.

"Uncatalogged DNA detected."

"Huh, who would that be?"

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Josh @Z+CGroup

Deoxys Prologue

The afternoon sun washed the courtyard in a soft haze of amber light, casting dim shadows behind the tall trees in the far end of the yard. Marble statues periodically dotted along a path of white tiles, all of it neatly boxed in by cream-colored buildings connecting into a vast network of decadence - a castle or palace, of sorts. The courtyard alone was enormous, but every inch of it was drenched in raw architectural beauty; the white brick paths were interrupted by green garden patches intermixed with flora of reds, blues, and pink.

The statues, depicting human children juxtaposed with bowls, scepters, and symbols of peace and power, were aged somberly; still maintaining their beauty in spite of the visible cracks cutting into their mass. It would suggest that the place is devoid of much life until the birds began chirping on the horizon.

They indicated themselves of their presence and a brief message - this place is a friend to life. The abundance of fresh flowers in the garden patches also suggests that there are people here too, but, in this instance, no one else could be found.

It was only them; a young girl sat on a wooden bench just a few meters away. It couldn't make out any details of her face from this angle, but the first thing that stood out - that defined her presence - was her hair. It was curled and loose, dancing with the warm winds just as the flowers in the garden do. Indeed, it was as strikingly golden as those pretty flowers as well. The rest of her body was very still, sitting on the bench with her arms folded over her lap.

It approached slowly; an aberrant shadow was moving along the white brick path, cutting through the undisturbed beauty with its odd presence. As it drew closer, the honey-tinted sunlight intensified to the point where it seemed as if the rest of the garden had been plunged into the night save for this bench - and the two beings that now stood near it.

It craned it's head upward to look at the setting sun. Its body naturally found itself lowering, resting on the bench next to the young girl. Just as she was as still as the courtyard's statues, it's alert body settled into a passive state. No unnecessary movements were made; only peace.

She spoke, very quiet, yet very loud in its mind. A slight smile painted across her features.

It remained to look at the descending flame in the sky, shuddering when it registered what the girl had even said. Her voice was piercing and unforgivably emotional. A wave of pressure grasped it's core like a claw, as it couldn't find a voice nor words to respond to the girl with. The intention was there, but the will to speak was not.

"Yes."

"I suppose so."

The young girl smiled. That smile, frozen in a single mote of time, remained there as an impression within its view for a few precious seconds as reality began to fold back in.

Back to work.

"... Touma Kamijou."

As is by the result of their banter, at the peak of the oral argument between everyone present would an otherworldly voice enter the field of conversation from the corner of everyone's minds. The voice spoke with no discernable identification until its presence descended upon the group.

A bizarre, alien entity of a vaguely humanoid shape slowly drifted to the ground from where it had been before, floating just below the ceiling of the main hall while the rest of the group mingled and moved below it. It touched down to the floor just next Morrigan, fanning out a set of four alternating red-and-blue tentacles, which twisted in on themselves and took on the shape of two arms and hands.

Deoxys looked out upon a crowd of strangers. Detachment never quite felt so palpable.

As if bearing these strange 'dreams' of past events wasn't enough, the sudden arrival of this mission - the fate of the multiverse that it had once taken part in suddenly being at stake - took a toll on everything that it had built for itself over years of solitude. The peace of Birth Island seemed to be more fleeting than it appeared. Years of silent contemplation melded into themselves and seemed to become as insignificantly fast as a comet.

Deoxys hadn't any chance to take hold of its peace before it was gone. Fascinating how that works. Now, it's back to where it was before; an eternal stranger in a strange world, trapped in bizarre circumstances.

The parameters are different. It is a stranger by free will now, at least. Those gnawing thoughts of optimization became naught but whispers in the back of its alien mind. By rejecting its old identity, Deoxys saught to become something new. Something truly stronger.

It was evolution. Something like that, at least. It had yet to figure out the secret to evolving beyond past errors.

"It has been a very, very long time," Deoxys mused, tilting its head up to get a careful look at some of the newcomers. There was no way to get a read on what it was thinking as it lacked any features beyond a set of unblinking, beady white balls drifting in inky black darkness that was its eyes.

"I do not remember any of these ones from before. Except for you," Deoxys snapped a look at Touma. "It is... good to see that you are still alive."

Deoxys had only a few memories of Touma. Still, ironically, the young boy was the pokemon's lone tie between the past and now.

The strange red-blue being beside Touma would feel something mildly tingly as he caught up with his unluckiest acquaintance(assuming he didn't know a certain butler!) It started from his head and would gradually go down his body.

This phrase would repeat, as if it was a toy used to advertise a Japanese childten's series about men in Spandex suits fighting flocks of bad guys.

The Pokemon would notice that a wrist device of someone in Touma's group was producing this most alien effect. Next, a yellowish light would follow this, preparing to gloss over his body.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Casta....as in...Cast a spell. Hilarious. Did you change your name, or did your parents really name you that?"

Kitty really didn't mean to come off as unpleasant, but her short, blunt replies could easily be interpreted as so. Putting the blue gem up to her temple to suck up even more mind noise and to calm her down, Kitty sighed, and looked again at the two, smiling awkwardly. She'll...try to be nicer this time, she supposed. But to prevent any more visions, Kitty remained distant and nearly emotionless.

"Nice to meet you two. I really prefer working alone, but if we need more people in our group, so be it. Do you think whatever's in there can be taken down by three girls, even magical girls? I'm new here, so if you can fill me in on some more context and who were fighting against, that'll be nice. After all, it isn't like my own universe is experiencing much, if any of this."

Kitty didn't care about boredom, as Ingrid did. In fact, she preferred the nothingness of boredom over the overwhelming feel of anything else.

@Yun Lee @C+I Group​

"All things considered, very little time has passed since we last saw each other, so there's nothing new in that roster of mine, but who knows, maybe I'll get a new alien to try out on this occasion...

... not that we have any potential new aliens on our squad."

Just then, Schala approached him as he scratched his head for a bit.

"Oh, Schala, it's uh... I... uh... I'm glad to see you again and..."

She hands him a fancy rock. A pointy rock, remniscent of ruby. Stalagmites. Taedenite. Something.

"Ooh, pointy. I promise to keep it safe... and you stay safe too, Schala."

And back to the group as shenanigans started. From being a bit jittered and stuttered, he went back to sighing at the sight and words he was facing. A drastic change indeed.

2Z8LX57.jpg

"Guys, I'm trying to respect your privacy, but you aren't making it very easy, you know."

@York
View attachment 3773
"I'm sensing a bit of bad blood between the two of you. Touma, you might want to find a different group to join, unless we want to hear you two bicker the whole time. Ma'am, I know we might not be the army you expected, but I can assure you that Corrin and Ben are some of the best out there. Even Touma is a great ally to have. I guess you're familiar with how hard that right hook of his hits."

View attachment 3774
Mason waves to Schala as she goes off to find her own group. "I guess you're pretty important to her, Ben. Hold on tight to it. Even without new tricks up our sleeves, we've got heart. A lot of it. That's what'll get us through."

❝ Oh we've got boatloads of potential. Might not be so surprising to anyone else, but it's pretty damn surprising to old me here. ❞ Majima commented on that aspect. While he wasn't entirely too familiar with this stuff, Majima felt that there was something about Merlin that wasn't so obvious on the outside. Sure, that could apply to literally everyone here, but at least they were all on the same team and the same agenda regarding the situation.

On a lighter note...

tumblr_oz67baZDDv1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Anyways, this is pretty sweet! I mean, my first actual trip outta home in awhile and I'm surrounded by cute girls! ❞ He couldn't help himself, not when there was literally only him and some others in this group after Schala would join them.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @York
@Group/Clea&Merlin
Casta clapped her hands together. "Kitty! That is such a cute name. You can call me Casta."

"And I'm Ingrid," the other girl introduced herself. "I can't say I mind the small crowd...though hopefully it won't be boring with just us three."

@MelodyMeister @C+IGroup​
"That's what we've always had, Mason - heart, and we'll keep having it," Ben nods.

MYWrv46.jpg

He then looks towards Severa with an expression of mockery. "Is someone jealous?"

As Touma cleared things up, Ben shakes his head. "I'd ask why it started how it did, but something tells me we should leave it at that.

Good to see you, Zatanna. And yeah, I've been doing great. I sorta jumped on the Othinus gig because my Grandpa needed some extra arms - be it two or four. He's the link to the Plumbers and the Coalition, and when there's an emergency on this scale, he calls upon me for assistance. Libra was there too as our team healer!

How've you been since Castle-vania? Your relationship with Constantine-"

Feeling that this might be a touchy subject, Ben decided to shift his words.

"- as an acquaintance! And the rest of your old gang like Etrigan."

During this conversation, Ben's Omnitrix began to flash with a greenish-yellow light.

"Huh, who would that be?"

The strange red-blue being beside Touma would feel something mildly tingly as he caught up with his unluckiest acquaintance(assuming he didn't know a certain butler!) It started from his head and would gradually go down his body.

This phrase would repeat, as if it was a toy used to advertise a Japanese childten's series about men in Spandex suits fighting flocks of bad guys.

The Pokemon would notice that a wrist device of someone in Touma's group was producing this most alien effect. Next, a yellowish light would follow this, preparing to gloss over his body.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies
@Group/Clea&Merlin

Schala gave Ben a smile, giving his shoulder a light squeeze before she left.

"I guess it's hero time for both of us, huh?" She said.

There was this joyfull smile on her face, even as she went to join Merlin, her gaze occasionally darting back towards where Ben was, at least until Majima spoke up, causing her to flush bright yet.

"A-Ah... I... Already have someone..."

She said timidly. Now that she was amongst strangers for the most part, minus the other MEU members, she had reverted to her more demure self. Perhaps she was only able to shake off such things during the heat of battle...​

View attachment 3775

"What?!"

@Everybody

Strolling into view, Ellis looked around at Severa, Ellis took a seat on the ground, starting to stretch. Look up, he smiled.

"Howdy, I'm Ellis. How are you doin' Miss....."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Minerva @Z+CGroup​
Severa had been ready to give Touma a pass on this one...right up until Carissa's last poignant remark. "Ex-CUSE me?! Have you SEEN all the girls this guy has messed with? Forgive me for making an educated guess about what he's been up to! GAWDS!"

She turned away and focused her attention on the new guy that just spoke to her. He looked kind of out of place here, what with his casual clothing, but hey, he was polite. "Finally, someone around here with manners!" She smiled. "The name's Severa. You got roped into this whole thing too, huh Ellis?"

@Ver @Josh @Crow @Minerva @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT

View attachment 3776
"You're not the only one, miss... I don't think I've gotten your name."

"It's good to see you too, Severa. I know your mom was coming to help as well, but... I guess Macy gets to watch over her and I get to watch over you. Nice to meet you too, Ellis. Looks like our group is pretty big. I'm worried about whether we're spreading our assets evenly. About 4 people a group would do."

Deoxys Prologue

"Yes."

"I suppose so."

Back to work.

"... Touma Kamijou."

View attachment 3776
"..."

"Po... ké... mon?"

View attachment 3777
"That word comes into my head looking at you. Not sure why. But I have definitely seen you somewhere before," Mason said, pointing to Deoxys.

"Not sure I remember exactly where. I've been through an awful lot of adventures... but I know it has been somewhere. Definitely not at the UU... The Coalition, maybe?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

View attachment 3775

"Oh it's a long story. You know Cosmo? He's my dog; well not my dog as in I own him, but more like we're good friends. He's not a real dog anymore, he says. I think he calls himself post-caine, anyway where was I? He didn't want me involved down here. He was gonna send Wynne. You' ever met miss Wynne? Sweetest old lady I ever met, makes the nices socks too because she knits a lot and socks are pretty easy she says. So Wynne was going to come here but no. See you know Morrigan? Wynne and her? They have history, and it's complicated. I don't know what he meant when he said "complicated" but he said because of this Wynne requested to stay at Knowwhere just incase something bad happens there."

Taking a breath, Ellis turned away, noticing someone he knew, he waved/

"Oh hi Miss Zatanna! Long time no see! Lookin' lovely today!"

Turning back to Severa, Ellis shrugged

"So ya'll got me."

Meira seemed a bit impressed by Wade's stats, but she was finding herself distracted by the talk of a good scrubbing. "Even with one arm, I'm sure I could give you a good rub down," she said, looking Wade up and down. "Now, how do we remove those pants..."

"I was joking," Morrigan said, finding herself even further displeased with how her group was turning out. She was hopeful when another girl came up to her. Morrigan recognized her as someone who had joined the M.E.U. relatively recently, but she did not know the girl well.

Unfortunately for Morrigan, her hopefulness fell slightly once the girl actually spoke.

G1FlspU.png

"Perhaps you've been away too long, for I can say with certainty that this has nothing to do with Othinus," Morrigan deadpanned. "The Revanchist have mages of their own that they will be sending here."

@Lucky @Hahli Nuva

Will folded her arms under her chest. It seemed this was a different event from before. But this time it wasn't Othinus. She hadn't encountered this 'Revanchist' yet but from what she could tell they were bad people.

"Right. I have been gone for awhile. I'll brush up on my Multiverse history after we clear these guys out. I don't know if my reality warping powers will help, but hopefully it doesn't come to that."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Morrigan Group

Wade WIlson/ Deadpool

He would be the first one to admit that he noticed how she seemed to be unhappy about the whole situation, but he wondered if there was something that had happened that he had missed. It seemed very possible that there was.

"
I actually made some flash cards on the important players on what I know so far. Maybe they could help catch you up on everything," he replied back to her, before feeling around. " Damn, I left them in my other suit at the dry cleaners."

@Hahli Nuva @Atomic Knight @Morrigan group

Will rose an eyebrow slightly. Was that Wade Wilson? Irma would have fangirled for sure. The Keeper smiled softly, placing a hand on her hip. if she was going to fight alongside these warriors she had to get to know them first.

"Well if it isn't Deadpool. I grew up reading your comics, you know."

@Lucky @Atomic Knight @Morrigan Group

Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

Wade was surprised that she had raised an eyebrow at him, but he offered a weak smile. " Well that answers the question of how I exist in your world, I hope my comics are good as they are on the other Earths that get them. I always assumed I was more popular with males, but good to know that I was an influence in your life, but yeah, that's me, Wade Wilson, the Merc with the Mouth, I'm kind of a mix, I know most of my comic book stuff, but I'm 100% sure I'm ugly Ryan Reynolds under this mask, " He looked up with a smile.

@Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back