Status
Not open for further replies.
Jude found that his leg had been injured in the crash despite Wanda's best efforts, but still he moved around the wreckage to check on the group at large. Thankfully, thanks to the efforts of the stronger members of the group, there were no casualties to be accounted for. He did some quick first aid while the group assessed their current position.

"Our destination is visible from here," Wanda said, observing the horizon. Across a long grassy field was a giant tree.

"That's where the town is, huh..." Jude wiped sweat from his brow. "We should move quickly. We'll be easy to spot by the Revanchist from the air."

The boy took a step but found himself stopped by a magic bolt that slammed into the ground in front of him. He spun to look at a teenage girl with blonde hair and purple eyes. In her hands were a pair of sewing needles... bristling with magical energy.

Ujb5LZY.png

"No need to acquaint me with the details," the girl said. "I ascertained the basics myself." Her eyes darted around the group and she lowered her needles. "Your group is called the Coalition, yes?"

Jude was wary, but the girl did not seem to be an immediate threat. "Who are you exactly?"

"Rose. Rose Lalonde. There are those who call me the witch."

@Jeremi @Ver @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia @Checkpoint

As the group exited the forest, they came out to a large, grassy plain. In the distance was a giant tree surrounded by a small village. "Y'see it?" Raven said, taking a few steps forward. It was then that a figure descended from above and clashed with Milla. The woman conjured her sword and parried the figure's own sword blow.

Milla let out an exasperated sound.

"What--?"

An arrow embedded into the ground in front of Milla. She looked at Raven, who had pulled out a bow and aimed it at the group. The figure, a long-haired man with dark purple hair, looked unimpressed.

Ai9FRA7.png

"So this is the Coalition," he said.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172 @Forest

"So you're the witch, huh?" Cu nodded, feeling her magical energy. "Magi seem to be getting younger and younger these days...you from these parts, Rose?"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @amwexia @Checkpoint

---

Jack's lower lip curled, and though his eyes were hidden, it was obvious he was giving Raven a death glare. "You bastard," he growled. "I bought you a drink."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost @Forest​

As weapons were drawn Bayonetta conjured her pistols into her hands as well. "Of course you were a mole. I knew it from the start. I just don't understand who you managed to pull it off."

"Sorry lady," Raven replied bow still pulled at the group. "Can't reveal all of my secrets."

"So you're the witch, huh?" Cu nodded, feeling her magical energy. "Magi seem to be getting younger and younger these days...you from these parts, Rose?"

---

Jack's lower lip curled, and though his eyes were hidden, it was obvious he was giving Raven a death glare. "You bastard," he growled. "I bought you a drink."

"Well if it's any consolation," Raven replied. "It's probably not as bad as you think it is."

Suddenly from above, Bayonetta backflipped out of the way when a woman with a spear landed where the umbra witch just had stood. "He's right."

"We just have a few questions to ask."

Jude found that his leg had been injured in the crash despite Wanda's best efforts, but still he moved around the wreckage to check on the group at large. Thankfully, thanks to the efforts of the stronger members of the group, there were no casualties to be accounted for. He did some quick first aid while the group assessed their current position.

"Our destination is visible from here," Wanda said, observing the horizon. Across a long grassy field was a giant tree.

"That's where the town is, huh..." Jude wiped sweat from his brow. "We should move quickly. We'll be easy to spot by the Revanchist from the air."

The boy took a step but found himself stopped by a magic bolt that slammed into the ground in front of him. He spun to look at a teenage girl with blonde hair and purple eyes. In her hands were a pair of sewing needles... bristling with magical energy.

Ujb5LZY.png

"No need to acquaint me with the details," the girl said. "I ascertained the basics myself." Her eyes darted around the group and she lowered her needles. "Your group is called the Coalition, yes?"

Jude was wary, but the girl did not seem to be an immediate threat. "Who are you exactly?"

@Jeremi @Ver @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia @Checkpoint

As the group exited the forest, they came out to a large, grassy plain. In the distance was a giant tree surrounded by a small village. "Y'see it?" Raven said, taking a few steps forward. It was then that a figure descended from above and clashed with Milla. The woman conjured her sword and parried the figure's own sword blow.

"What--?"

An arrow embedded into the ground in front of Milla. She looked at Raven, who had pulled out a bow and aimed it at the group. The figure, a long-haired man with dark purple hair, looked unimpressed.

Ai9FRA7.png

"Then from one witch to another," Wanda replied. "We mean you no harm." She motioned towards herself. "My name is Wanda Maximoff, I'm also called the Scarlet Witch. You'd be correct in that we are from a group called the Coalition. I take it you are not a native of this world are you?" Wanda couldn't say but she could've sworn that the girls last name sounded very familiar.

"...hmph." Jack turned to the strange woman who just appeared. "Questions, but you're all tossin' weapons at us? This how y'all do things 'round here? Cuz where I come from, that ain't the way things are done." He crossed his arms. "What I'm sayin' is, I'm all for doin' things nice an' civil, long as y'all put the weaponry away."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost

"It is precisely because I am not a native to this world that I have been dubbed a witch," Rose said. "This world used to contain technology that allowed the inhabitants access to special abilities that could compared to that of magic. As this technology is no longer available to this world, someone who can music such as I is considered quite fearsome indeed."

A small smile crossed Rose's lips at Little My's words.

"Wait, Lalonde..." Jude crossed his arms in thought, thinking that the name sounded very familiar. "Hrm. Well... if you're not the witch, then that rumor has nothing to do with the Great Spirit I imagine."

"No, but I do know where the Great Spirit is."

"Are you with the Revanchist?" Milla asked.

"No," said the swordsman. "We are Brave Vesperia. My name is Yuri Lowell. Your group has given us the runaround for quite a while."

Milla shook her head. "I am not a member of the Coalition," she said. "I am working with them to protect the Great Spirits. My only goal is to save the multiverse from possible destruction."

"Celsius is currently under the protection of our guild," Yuri said. "Don't worry, what we want to know is the truth."

"The truth...?"

"The truth about Rita Mordio. She was murdered, and your group has never given us answers."

Milla was at a loss for what to say. She had no idea about any of this.

"Well, aren't we lucky! Who knew a plane crash was good luck? You can take us to the Great Spirit then, right?"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @amwexia

---

Rita...? Jack sighed, shaking his head. "Just cuz we're workin' with the Coalition don't mean we are the Coalition," he replied. "My organization's ODMA, my station's in a place called Wolfgorge. Ain't never heard of a Rita Mordio, and if I did I'd tell y'all more." He took his hat off then, holding it to his chest. "Condolences though, for that. Murder's downright reprehensible."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172 @Forest

"What--?"

"Well if it's any consolation," Raven replied. "It's probably not as bad as you think it is."

Suddenly from above, Bayonetta backflipped out of the way when a woman with a spear landed where the umbra witch just had stood. "He's right."

EeVCnYf.jpg

Sekiro immediately unsheathed his katana at the provocation, holding it in both hands and preparing himself to block an attack. At the same time, he weighed his options. Before he could decide on how to attack, however, the dialogue drowned out his murderous instincts.

"No," said the swordsman. "We are Brave Vesperia. My name is Yuri Lowell. Your group has given us the runaround for quite a while."

Milla shook her head. "I am not a member of the Coalition," she said. "I am working with them to protect the Great Spirits. My only goal is to save the multiverse from possible destruction."

"Celsius is currently under the protection of our guild," Yuri said. "Don't worry, what we want to know is the truth."

"The truth...?"

"The truth about Rita Mordio. She was murdered, and your group has never given us answers."

"..."

He listened closely and found himself to be just as lost as Milla. He, too, was only conscript. He knew little of the Coalition. All he knew was that Lord Kuro believed in them and gave him the task of assisting with their war.

"I cannot say," the shinobi finally responded, his sword still drawn, "I am only following Kuro-sama's orders."

"What may shroud itself as luck could more likely be the overbearing hands of fate itself," Rose said, her gaze wandering upward to the skies. "Whatever the case, it is past time to go. Your pursuers have spotted you."

Jude followed Rose's gaze and spotted Dhaos' flying ship coming toward them rapidly.

"Hope that luck, or fate, is on our side."

Rose raised a needle into the air and a flash of purple light emitted from around her. In a flash, the group disappeared.

... And appeared in a bright village under the protection of a giant tree.

T4cRqPv.jpg

"This is Halure," Rose said.

@Jeremi @Ver @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia @Halure

"..."

Yuri sighed. "Don't you have a way to communicate with them?" he asked. "You're not in a position to negotiate. We will tell you where Celsius is if you tell us what we want to know."

"Hmph." Milla shook her head. "If you care about the fate of your world and all others, then you would not make such a claim. Bring us to the Great Spirit. Work with us and I will make sure the Coalition gives you the answers you seek. As the Lord of Spirits, I promise you this."

After a long pause, Yuri lowered his weapon. "Then I suppose Brave Vesperia will accept that." He turn to look toward Halure. "Celsius is in the village."

"Celcius is here, eh?" Cu gave a low whistke to the village around them, then glanced at Rose. "I get the feeling our Spirit's got to be at the landmark, right?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @amwexia

---

"Thanks for understandin'. C'mon, let's get over there before it's too late." Jack started for the village, but looked to the group. "If we make it outta this alive...I'll try to find out about Rita for y'all. Can't promise much, but...I'll see what I can do." It wasn't much, but if these folks were willing to listen and let them through...he could at least try to help them out.

"What may shroud itself as luck could more likely be the overbearing hands of fate itself," Rose said, her gaze wandering upward to the skies. "Whatever the case, it is past time to go. Your pursuers have spotted you."

Jude followed Rose's gaze and spotted Dhaos' flying ship coming toward them rapidly.

Rose raised a needle into the air and a flash of purple light emitted from around her. In a flash, the group disappeared.

T4cRqPv.jpg

@Jeremi @Ver @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia @Halure

"..."

Yuri sighed. "Don't you have a way to communicate with them?" he asked. "You're not in a position to negotiate. We will tell you where Celsius is if you tell us what we want to know."

"Hmph." Milla shook her head. "If you care about the fate of your world and all others, then you would not make such a claim. Bring us to the Great Spirit. Work with us and I will make sure the Coalition gives you the answers you seek. As the Lord of Spirits, I promise you this."

After a long pause, Yuri lowered his weapon. "Then I suppose Brave Vesperia will accept that." He turn to look toward Halure. "Celsius is in the village."

“Whoa...” Little My said, stars filling her eyes at the sight of Halure.

“Pretty! I really wish Moomin was here to see this!”

@Jeremi @Ver @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Halure

"It is precisely because I am not a native to this world that I have been dubbed a witch," Rose said. "This world used to contain technology that allowed the inhabitants access to special abilities that could compared to that of magic. As this technology is no longer available to this world, someone who can music such as I is considered quite fearsome indeed."

"Wait, Lalonde..." Jude crossed his arms in thought, thinking that the name sounded very familiar. "Hrm. Well... if you're not the witch, then that rumor has nothing to do with the Great Spirit I imagine."

"The truth...?"

37ba5aac7259d7af6b7187fa9865182e1b15521b.jpg

"!!" When this new group attacked, Chise jumped back and took a defensive stance.

"I'm part of the M.E.U., and I joined relatively recently so I know nothing about this. I'm sorry." Chise spoke sincerely.

T4cRqPv.jpg

"..."

"Celcius is here, eh?" Cu gave a low whistke to the village around them, then glanced at Rose. "I get the feeling our Spirit's got to be at the landmark, right?"

---

"Thanks for understandin'. C'mon, let's get over there before it's too late." Jack started for the village, but looked to the group. "If we make it outta this alive...I'll try to find out about Rita for y'all. Can't promise much, but...I'll see what I can do." It wasn't much, but if these folks were willing to listen and let them through...he could at least try to help them out.

14d0487a9e264200f96a28b9fb8f76e62a57f72e.jpg

"And I'll see if any higher ups or veteran members of the M.E.U. happen to know anything as well." Chise added as she moved to follow to Halure.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Everyone/Forest

“He is captain of the guard so like, of course, I know him by reputation after all.” And that was all Raven was ready to share it seems.

Bayonetta gave Jack a glare. “I’m okay, just very suspicious.“ She turned to face Raven. “Funny how those guards could find us so easily. How did the suspect that we we're heading towards the forest?”

Raven just gave her a casual shrug. “Beats me, I mean, if you’re implying I had somethin’ to do with it when would I have managed that? You should know, you were tailin’ me in the city.”

For once Bayonetta seemed surprised. “How did y-“

Raven smirked and pointed to his head. “Ol’ Raven’s got eyes in the back of his head. Or a sixth sense for these sorts of things. Look, I’m doing what I promised I was going to do. And have I done anythin’ that goes against that?”

Bayonetta was at a loss for words and just let out a sigh. “Trust is hard to be earned, Raven. I know you’re hiding something, and you better hope I won't find out what.“

He chuckled at that. “Fair enough. Come on. The exit to the other side is just passed here. Then it’s smooth sailin’ to Halure. It has a huge tree in the middle of it. Very hard to miss.”

@Ver @Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172 @Forest

Billy made short work of the Revanchist grunt and those that weren’t in his way away quickly retreated. This allowed Reiner free reign to look through the ship and rather quickly find the cockpit. The wheel was unoccupied but it sounded like the motor was running. There was a lever of some sort next to the wheel that seemed like it was important.

@Lucky @Josh @amwexia @York @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver@Checkpoint
Ries06.png

"Hey, what are you just standing there for?! Let's get a move on!" Riesbyfe exclaimed toward Reiner in the cockpit as she lugged the half-conscious Clark into the airship, all the while waving everyone inside, including Billy and... Billy, as the two powered boys held off the enemies, until it was high time to make a retreat.

The Holy Knight wasn't the most well-versed in technology, even in her home world, but if the other man was just going to freeze up, she'd have to take the reins.

Again.

Settling Clark in a seat, Riesbyfe stepped to Reiner's side and pushed the lever forward, intent on taking off while they still could.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia @Checkpoint

Little My got off of Ries's shoulder and marveled at the control board.

"Woah! This is fancy! A flying ship! A real flying ship!" she said, "My friend Snork is trying to make a flying ship that doesn't use this fancy gadget mumbo jumbo. He hasn't been successful yet, but he's trying!"

Her starry eyes examine each button, each lever, each machine part. She doesn't know anything about engineering, but it sure is nice to look at them.

"What does this button do?" Little My asks Ries, pointing at a random button on the ship.

@Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Checkpoint
As Riesbyfe pushed the lever forward the ship started to shake before finally ascending into the air. Just in time as well as because the final barrage of cannon fire barely missed them as they took off from the ground.

"I think we're safe, at least for a little while," Wanda came into the cockpit and looked around. "Look. Over there." High enough into the air they could spot a massive tree in the distance. "Try to steer us towards that tree. I believe that's Hallure."

As Wanda said that though the entire ship shook. Seemed like they weren't out of the woods just yet.

Dhaos' ship was still coming after them and a massive laser fired towards them. Any warnings came too late as an explosion rocked the entire airship as they started to lose altitude fast. Riesbyfe did her best to steer the ship despite its state. The only thing they heard was Wanda shouting something as the ship crashed into the ground.

As you came too you'd find that Wanda had once again used her magic to protect everyone from the brunt of the crash. While alive the group had been pushed far off course and finding their way back to Hallure would potentially be difficult.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia @Checkpoint

Ujb5LZY.png

"What--?"

Ai9FRA7.png

"You're the witch, huh?" Little My says, back on Ries's shoulder once again. She examines Rose up and down.

"You don't look like one to me. You're to pretty to be a witch! 'Rose Lalonde' doesn't sound like that much of a witch name, either."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Checkpoint

---

As weapons were drawn Bayonetta conjured her pistols into her hands as well. "Of course you were a mole. I knew it from the start. I just don't understand who you managed to pull it off."

"Sorry lady," Raven replied bow still pulled at the group. "Can't reveal all of my secrets."

"Then from one witch to another," Wanda replied. "We mean you no harm." She motioned towards herself. "My name is Wanda Maximoff, I'm also called the Scarlet Witch. You'd be correct in that we are from a group called the Coalition. I take it you are not a native of this world are you?" Wanda couldn't say but she could've sworn that the girls last name sounded very familiar.

"The truth...?"

"Well, aren't we lucky! Who knew a plane crash was good luck? You can take us to the Great Spirit then, right?"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @amwexia

---

Rita...? Jack sighed, shaking his head. "Just cuz we're workin' with the Coalition don't mean we are the Coalition," he replied. "My organization's ODMA, my station's in a place called Wolfgorge. Ain't never heard of a Rita Mordio, and if I did I'd tell y'all more." He took his hat off then, holding it to his chest. "Condolences though, for that. Murder's downright reprehensible."

T4cRqPv.jpg

"..."

---

“Whoa...” Little My said, stars filling her eyes at the sight of Halure.

“Pretty! I really wish Moomin was here to see this!”

@Jeremi @Ver @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Halure
Reiner Braun
@Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia
@Halure

Reiner stared at the controls, then the lever, but hadn't quite pulled it yet. Outside, he could hear the screams of others desperately trying to scramble onboard, and it was only when Riesbyfe entered and pulled the lever that he snapped back to reality, understanding that this was all the time they would ever have.

E8l9L0B.png

"Right! I'll... Fly us out of here. It's now or never!" He declared.

As Wanda pointed out the tree, Reiner got this strange sense of deja vu.

And for a moment, everything seemed to stop, as this throbbing sensation entered his head, accompanyied by a ringing sound. Sounds, feelings, images... Things that felt almost unreal flowed through him.

"Some with Titan powers spoke of seeing some kind of 'paths'. The blood and bones that form each Titan, and sometimes even their memory and will can be transferred along those paths."

jjaaxcg.png

"And all of those paths converge at a single coordinate. That coordinate... Is the founding titan..."

"The... Coordinate..."

"Annie! Bertholdt! We... We found it..."

He mumbled... And then, as the airship shook violently, he snapped back to reality, gripping the airship's steering wheel as he desperately tried to make a turn, even as Dhaos' ship prepared to fire upon them.

Forcing himself to concentrate, he tried his best to make good of a bad situation.

Though in the end, a gut feeling told him they wouldn't make it.

Fully transforming would only make the situation worse, so... Just before he lost consciousness, he grabbed the still unconscious Lapis, and as many others as he could muster, another bright flash of light occurring as a half-formed skeleton appeared in the air, with only bits of muscle clinging onto it, enough to dampen the fall, aided by Wanda's efforts.

Unfortunately not everyone made it unscathed, but what was important was that they had survived.

Carefully, slinging Lapis over his back, he winced, pulling himself free of the partially formed titan body, and neatly traveling to the ground with his 3d Maneuver gear, Lapis still on his back as his titan body desintegrated once again.

Meeting up with a mysterious woman who called herself Rose, Reiner seemed a little wary at first... But in the end, they did seem to be an ally, and had brought them to Halure.

It was then that he remembered the Revanchist airship that had downed the one they commandeered. Looking to Rose, with a rather intense expression on his face, he spoke in a hurried tone.

NDqRwJT.png

"Are we safe here? Will our pursuers follow us?" He asked, seeming a little wary given their current situation.​

"Your assailants won't know where we have gone, however this village is the closest landmark from their position," Rose said. "We can not elude this enemy." Rose then turned to take in the view of the giant tree.

7QEfkJu.png

"This landmark is the last dregs of the technology that was once present in this world," she said , an edge of awe in her voice. "The tree itself acts as a barrier to beasts and aggressors. Unfortunately for us all, it will do little to stop those who seek to do the Great Spirit harm. We will have to conduct a desperate stand."

She looked back to the group. "Let us hope it is not a last stand. Come with me."

Rose started to move, bringing the group closer to the base of the giant tree.

"Thank you," Yuri said, his voice tight. Milla did not understand the situation exactly, though felt it was perhaps beyond her. Humans had a tendency to miss the bigger picture she had found, but she would do what she could for these people when the time was appropriate.

"What is that?" Milla asked, spotting some kind of machine flying in the sky above Halure.

"Looks like trouble to me," Yuri said. "We gotta get going!"

Billy Batson/ Shazam

“ I imagine that there would be a fight. There always is. But we know what to expect and who our enemy is. I also think we have some advantages they don’t know about. Hey, Ries, is Super Idiot awake yet?”

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Tree Base

View attachment 4597

"You seem rather familiar with young mage girls yourself, Sir Lancer, if I do say so myself," Riesbyfe said to Cu, her fellow... universe-mate. Indeed, even though she was more affiliated with the Church back home, perpetually "on bad terms with the Association" as described by a certain red-haired magician, not even she was oblivious to the names of the Three Founding Families, their current heirs, or over on the side, the Edelfelts. And on the Church's side, there was Executor Ciel, and even Sion started her alchemy career at a young age.

Oh, Sion. Dear Sion... To think that in a way, Riesbyfe was in this mess because of her. The knight who "died" protecting her from the horror of Night of Wallachia, whose soul was claimed by Diablo during what later became known as "Point Zero," (quite exciting frankly to be marked down in multiversal history) and here she was now, drifting around, a woman out of time and place in her own world. Still, if nothing else, she could only hope that Sion was safe, taking full advantage of the life given to her, and not engaging in the affairs of multiverse mayhem.

... If only Riesbyfe knew.

When Rose had suddenly beamed them to Halure -- their destination -- before she knew it, Riesbyfe blinked in surprise, needing to take a moment. Of course, she knew full well (on paper, at least) about how differently things worked in the multiverse. Transportation magecraft on this scale was practically unheard of in her world, yet this so-called witch had taken them all here without much effort. And yet, she could hardly be afforded enough time to even marvel at anything, be it the town of Halure nor Rose's power.

She had to focus on the mission.

As she began following Rose, the younger girl leading everyone toward the giant tree, Ries looked toward Billy as he asked about the still out-of-it Clark that she was lugging along. "That'd be nice, wouldn't it? Looks like he doesn't take magical attacks very well however," she sighed, setting Clark down on a nearby bench, before dusting off her gloved hands.

"Whether or not he wakes up in a timely manner is up to him. But I'm sure should he choose to, he'll arrive if we need him. That's what he prides himself on, at least," the young woman breathed lightly, a trace of a whimsical smile almost present on her lips as she hopped back with the rest of the group.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Josh @Yun Lee @amwexia @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @York @Halure

"You're not wrong there," Yuri said, as he and the rest of Brave Vesperia led the group in a sprint toward Halure.

Rose led the group through the village and toward the giant tree, eventually winding through a couple of twisted roots and down into a small cavernous space under the tree. Roots covered the top of the space and flowers bloomed all over.

A boy ran up to the group, carrying a big hammer.

z2Ikb8R.png

"Woah, there's a lot of you," he said. Trotting up next to him was a dog.

xMXqfDl.png

The dog let out a small sniff and watched the group intently. He took a moment to check on the unconscious Clark, his snout poking at his face.

"You trust them, Rose?" asked the boy.

"I understand your trepidation concerning the Coalition, Karol, but they are your best chance now," Rose said. She then nodded behind the boy. "The barrier will spare Halure the gunfire of the airship, but your enemies are right on us."

Jude looked to where Rose had nodded, seeing a wall of vines obscuring something just beyond. Celsius, he wondered?

It was then, of course, that multiple pairs of feet landed on the roots above. Soldiers began to pour through the roots, their weapons at the ready. As the group prepared to fight, another group arrived.

"Karol, Repede!" cried a raven-haired man. "We're here!"

@Jeremi @Ver @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172

Last edited:
"Not by choice," Cu said with a shrug. "So many children run around with magical prowess nowadays. Most of the folks back in the Tanland fight were kids. Which explains the maturity problem if you ask me..." His mind wandered to that one redheaded girl who had gotten a bit too worked up. Maybe shipping her off to Silent Earth wasn't the best move...

"Oi, not to worry, everyone! Those guys are with us!" Cu greeted the others joining them with a little salute. "You guys made it just in time!"

"Good to see everyone's in one piece," Jack said. "Ain't much time for talkin'. We saw a ship flyin' over here. Can't be good..."

"No kidding," Cu said, readying his lance. "Let's give 'em a bit of payback for our own crash landing, eh?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @amwexia @Ottonomous Ghost

Last edited:
Little My looked back and forth between the growing crowd of allies and smirked

“Don’t you dare tuck me in your shirt again Ries...” Little My said to Ries, “I can handle things by myself!”

@Ver @Atomic Knight @EveryoneElse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back