Status
Not open for further replies.
The ensuing fireworks explosion caused a lot of smoke and a lot of panicked horsing trampling about as even some of the knights were thrown off. "Looks like this is our cue!" Raven replied making a mad dash to the forest. "Hurry along will ya? These clowns won't find us in there!"

"No stop!" Flynn called after them in the smoke. "Raven, come back this instant!"

Bayonetta gave the chaos one final look as she changed into her cat form and made a dash towards the forest. Hopefully, the others would follow.
As the guard began pursuit, James quickly drew his revolver and fired a shot aimed at the head of the horse.
As Wolf ran to the forest, his sharp ears picked up something strange. It sounded like... someone cocking a gun? Immediately time seemed to slow down as he turned around, fully expecting to need to deflect a bullet from the cavalrymen. Instead, he saw that it was one of his allies aiming at the guards. Knowing (from experience) that aggravating soldiers more than necessary will only lead to more patrols, he made a quick decision.

403f5907460b7190-600x338.jpg

The ninja's prosthetic arm creaked as it changed tools before he masterfully threw a shuriken at the gun, knocking off its aim and forcing it to shoot at the sky. "..." Sekiro exhaled in annoyance as James's eyes would inevitably meet his, though his expression didn't change. He then immediately began following Raven once more, as if nothing happened.

The missed shot would hopefully add to the horses' fear and make them even more reluctant to follow.​

Pushing himself into the foreground. Shot hit Clark, bouncing off him as he moved in front of Riesbyfe. Look at the knight, his body was easily blocking shots. One of the shot clearly hit him in the back of the head.

"You need me to bring that ship down for you, Miss? just give me the word."

He tone was nonchalant as he eyed the airship. As he ready himself to jump, he turned back.

"Just make sure everyone is safe. Oh, and I'm glad to see you back."

Suddenly, Clark sored into the air, jumping onto the ship. Taking a breath, he then tried to peel the metal off the ship, hopefully bring it down.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Ver @York @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Checkpoint​

With the smoke and sound from the fireworks to distract them the young immortal gave one last to where the knights were before following after Raven and Beyonetta.

7528a746870a46969766050fe84e0fc5aabc3b48.jpg

"You know him personally?" She asked Raven then as she tried to keep up with the two.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172 @Forest

"How do you judge knowing someone really?" Raven replied as he continued running towards the forest.

As Wolf ran to the forest, his sharp ears picked up something strange. It sounded like... someone cocking a gun? Immediately time seemed to slow down as he turned around, fully expecting to need to deflect a bullet from the cavalrymen. Instead, he saw that it was one of his allies aiming at the guards. Knowing (from experience) that aggravating soldiers more than necessary will only lead to more patrols, he made a quick decision.

The ninja's prosthetic arm creaked as it changed tools before he masterfully threw a shuriken at the gun, knocking off its aim and forcing it to shoot at the sky. "..." Sekiro exhaled in annoyance as James's eyes would inevitably meet his, though his expression didn't change. He then immediately began following Raven once more, as if nothing happened.

The missed shot would hopefully add to the horses' fear and make them even more reluctant to follow.​

The gun missed its mark and much like Wolf suspected it still got the same effect as the horse raised to its hind legs and fell backward creating another obstacle for the guards to overcome. As the group ran they could hear the shouting become ever more distant.

Soon enough they had stumbled into the forest but Raven didn't stop until they were good ways inside to catch his breath. "Oh man...runnin's the worst isn't it?" The forest itself was awfully quiet. Large tree around them as well as a thick overgrowth so that the sun barely managed to shine in. Most of the forest seemed to be hard to navigate but they were right now on a path that seemed clear of much vegetation except for some grass and a few bushes.

Raven looked back to try and see if the knights had caught up to them but he saw neither hide nor hair. "Good job with those explosions," Raven told Wolf and gave him a lazy thumbs up. "That could've turned real ugly and I didn't really wanna fight them. They were just doin' their jobs after all."

During all of this Bayonetta had a very annoyed look on her face but she didn't say anything for the time being.​

@Ver @Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172 @Forest

Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy really hated that his powers had been used against him.He however did get over the shock and would run over and pick up Little My from the tree branches as Wanda would put up the shield. " We got to get to the other airship. We are sitting ducks just waiting if we stay here," he replied. He would also put Little My on his shoulders if she would let him.

@York @Jeremi @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @amwexia @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
@Checkpoint

"You're right," Wanda groaned as another salvo hit the barrier that had now formed visible cracks. "Come on, follow me." It seemed however that one of them had another idea.

Pushing himself into the foreground. Shot hit Clark, bouncing off him as he moved in front of Riesbyfe. Look at the knight, his body was easily blocking shots. One of the shot clearly hit him in the back of the head.

He tone was nonchalant as he eyed the airship. As he ready himself to jump, he turned back.

Suddenly, Clark sored into the air, jumping onto the ship. Taking a breath, he then tried to peel the metal off the ship, hopefully bring it down.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Ver @York @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Checkpoint​

To his surprise when Clark tried to jump unto the ship he'd be pushed back by a mysterious barrier. The lightning rod that had earlier absorbed Shazam's blast turned itself towards him and fired sending him flying across the sky. There was no Kryptonite here, only magic used for nefarious means.

The blast was strong enough that it sent the boy of steel crashing to the ground near the other airship causing the Revanchist members trying to get it running to go into a panic.

The others of the group weren't far behind and if they managed to strike quickly they would have the opportunity to commandeer it for themselves and get away from the attack. While the ship seemed much smaller then the one that was attacking them it seemed like it could get the job done.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Ver @York @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Checkpoint

"How do you judge knowing someone really?" Raven replied as he continued running towards the forest.

The gun missed its mark and much like Wolf suspected it still got the same effect as the horse raised to its hind legs and fell backward creating another obstacle for the guards to overcome. As the group ran they could hear the shouting become ever more distant.

Soon enough they had stumbled into the forest but Raven didn't stop until they were good ways inside to catch his breath. "Oh man...runnin's the worst isn't it?" The forest itself was awfully quiet. Large tree around them as well as a thick overgrowth so that the sun barely managed to shine in. Most of the forest seemed to be hard to navigate but they were right now on a path that seemed clear of much vegetation except for some grass and a few bushes.

Raven looked back to try and see if the knights had caught up to them but he saw neither hide nor hair. "Good job with those explosions," Raven told Wolf and gave him a lazy thumbs up. "That could've turned real ugly and I didn't really wanna fight them. They were just doin' their jobs after all."

During all of this Bayonetta had a very annoyed look on her face but she didn't say anything for the time being.​

@Ver @Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172 @Forest

"You're right," Wanda groaned as another salvo hit the barrier that had now formed visible cracks. "Come on, follow me." It seemed however that one of them had another idea.

To his surprise when Clark tried to jump unto the ship he'd be pushed back by a mysterious barrier. The lightning rod that had earlier absorbed Shazam's blast turned itself towards him and fired sending him flying across the sky. There was no Kryptonite here, only magic used for nefarious means.

The blast was strong enough that it sent the boy of steel crashing to the ground near the other airship causing the Revanchist members trying to get it running to go into a panic.

The others of the group weren't far behind and if they managed to strike quickly they would have the opportunity to commandeer it for themselves and get away from the attack. While the ship seemed much smaller then the one that was attacking them it seemed like it could get the job done.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Ver @York @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Checkpoint

The sound of a gunshot made her frown and glance back, but she kept going.

Chise felt like Raven's response was rhetorical, but answered anyway.

b02b56b5c25f8bcb46491768f639611e876ebf7e.jpg

"He said your name, so I assumed you two have some kind of history together, good or bad or not I don't have to know any details." She shrugged, honest with her statement. If he wished to share anything then that was that. She doubted it, but she wasn't going to pester him for information. Once they stopped she took a moment to catch her breath a bit, before taking in their surroundings.

The quiet bothered her a little, at least the sound of birds would of been preferable to the quiet. Maybe it had to do with the monsters mentioned earlier?

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Forest

Little My runs around the battlefield in search for Riesbyfe Stridberg. She searched high and low for her when she finally sees her.

“RIES!!!” She shouts before rushing over to her and, for the first time in a while, perched herself on her shoulder.

“Miss me?” Little My asked.

@Ver @Jeremi @Checkpoint

BOOM!

A rupturing shockwave of force blew outward from the contact between Dhaos' hand and Titus' fist, sending rocks and debris hurtling away from the two men. Titus dug his boots into the dirt, steeling his position against the sorcerer and chomping down on his teeth. His engineered muscles strained painfully beneath the stopping force of the man's palm.

But he didn't stop trying to get his fist into Dhaos' face.

While the sorcerer grinned and threw insults, the Space Marine refused to relent. All he could react with was a hate-filled gaze, which he cast into the other man's golden eyes. The power fist's outer plating began to whine beneath the pressure. Titus leaned forward, forcing the entirety of his weight into his fist. One of the metal knuckles bent inward at a sharp angle before snapping. Its power generator started to overheat. The crackling energy field surrounding the fist began to falter and fade.

By the time Dhaos finished talking, the field generator had failed. Titus' prized weapon was now a powerless, oversized metal fist. And yet, the Astartes continued to push against the sorcerer's palm.

Titus couldn't see. He couldn't even hear. His eyes were glazed over and unfocused. He inhaled and exhaled haggard breaths that barely escaped his clenched teeth. Dhaos could see it as clear as day; the marine was like a rabid bull, any nobility or tactical prowess was overtaken by his desire to pulverize his face.

At that moment, Titus forgot why he was there. He forgot what he was fighting for. A haze of red consumed his vision. He couldn't see the other man's face anymore, just meat. Red meat. This world is so peaceful, and it made him angry. He wanted to kill it. To smash and break something until it was just meat and bone. He'd crush it, and cut it, and skin it, and rip it, and gouge it for the Emperor.

For the Emperor, he'd spill blood. He just wanted blood. Blood. Blood. BLOOD.

BOOM!

And then, his ears rang. The Astartes blinked, his haggard breathing slowing to slow, deep gasps. Dhaos was gone. A smoldering crater now lay where Dhaos was just a moment ago, dust and debris caking the marine's face as he stared down at the hole, stumbling forward like a delusional hospital patient. The side of his body hurt. Muffled yells and thundering sound were all that he could hear. A blurry, towering shadow passed over him - giant hands reaching out to grasp the dark blot in the sky.

His eyes fluttered.

He only had a moment to register the cannon shell soaring towards his chest.

"...!"

BOOOOOM!

A smoldering cerulean shadow soared past Riesbyfe's shield, slamming into a tree behind her and practically knowing it down. Titus' hulking frame slumped forward and hit the ground with a shuddering thud, smoke rising off his blackened shell. A robotic voice rattled off life sign warnings from somewhere in his armor, though the cold dirt now muffled it.

@amwexia @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @York @Ver @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Checkpoint​
To Shazam's surprise he'd find the electricity hit the airship only to be absorbed by it. Dhaos looked down at him with a smirk before he vanished into the ship.

The lance was countered by an attack from the ship itself as the stored electricity absorbed from Shazam's attack fired back causing a massive explosion in the middle of the air followed by more bombardments from the cannons.

Before they could hit the ground however they'd be blocked with a crimson shield enveloping around the area. "We can't stay here!" Wanda had recovered from the prior explosion and was doing her best to keep the assault at bay. It was clear however that she couldn't protect them for much longer.

Looking around the group would find the Revanchist still scrambling on the ground trying to escape their own bombings and there a bit further away from the current battlefield they could see it.

Another airship still on the ground. It might just be their ticket out of here.

@York @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @amwexia @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
@Checkpoint

"Threats will do you no good," Flynn assured Milla as the guards behind him started to get a bit antsy. He looked over to both Chise and Milla as they spoke. "And I assure you that we don't have time to waste either. The logical choice would be for you to join me back into the city so that we can get this entire thing sorted out."

"Stop right there!" One of the guards behind Flynn shouted as he readied his horse to chase after Jack.

"No stand down!" Flynn tried in vain to reel him in when Wolf struck.

The ensuing fireworks explosion caused a lot of smoke and a lot of panicked horsing trampling about as even some of the knights were thrown off. "Looks like this is our cue!" Raven replied making a mad dash to the forest. "Hurry along will ya? These clowns won't find us in there!"

"No stop!" Flynn called after them in the smoke. "Raven, come back this instant!"

Bayonetta gave the chaos one final look as she changed into her cat form and made a dash towards the forest. Hopefully, the others would follow.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172
Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy really hated that his powers had been used against him.He however did get over the shock and would run over and pick up Little My from the tree branches as Wanda would put up the shield. " We got to get to the other airship. We are sitting ducks just waiting if we stay here," he replied. He would also put Little My on his shoulders if she would let him.

@York @Jeremi @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @amwexia @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
@Checkpoint

When Billy took Little My from the tangle of branches she found herself in, she was shocked at first.

She looked back at Billy before putting her arms out.

“WOOOO!!!” she shouted “YEAH HA HA!!!”

She laughed and giggled all the way to the airship, where she kicked off of Billy and landed on the ground with a big THUD!

She laughed her somewhat shrill laugh, which subsided after a minute, after which she looked around for Ries.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Ver @York @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Checkpoint

Reiner Braun
@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @amwexia @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
@Checkpoint

As he saw Titus get blasted back, whilst another flew at the airship in the sky, only to be repelled by the strange, ethereal shield that was protecting it. Was this the power of 'magic'? If so, it was certainly much stronger than his armor could ever hope to be, but now he knew that he wouldn't have much time.

Swiftly, he snatched up Titus with one of his hands, breaking out into a sprint as he sought to bolt for the smaller airship, but stopped short, carefully putting down both Lapis and Titus nearby as he suddenly moved his titan some distance away, attempting to draw the bigger airship's attention away.

ViJOO7l.png

"GROAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!" His jaws opened briefly, letting out a massive roar as if to taunt the airship.

Whilst he was drawing the airship's attention with his titan, he swiftly hardened his titan body, but at the same time, weakened his nape, allowing him to sneak out of his titan body whilst the enemy was distracted. Using his 3d maneuver gear to quickly land on the ground, and headed to the smaller airship, quickly picking up Lapis' unconscious body, and perhaps Titus' too, if he hadn't gotten up by this time.

xegwnbd.png

"Come on! I... I think I can pilot this thing!" He shouted.

With that, he carried Lapis (and possibly Titus) into the Airship and one of his blades on his 3d Manuever gear, as he prepared for any opposition he might meet, and began to search for the ship's bridge.​

During all of this Bayonetta had a very annoyed look on her face but she didn't say anything for the time being.
Wolf sighed a breath of relief as they made it to the relative safety of the forest. However, he kept his hearing sharper than ever. It was obvious that they were being pursued, and he was determined to notice any strange sounds.

"It was nothing," Sekiro replied simply, "there was no need to fight." With that final remark, he glanced at James again, but went back to examining the sights and sounds of the woods.

Ries03.png

"Indubitably," Riesbyfe said almost flatly as Little My had returned to her, before speaking again, taking a bit of a stern tone. "Don't do that again, alright? I can't keep track of you in the heat of battle," she went on.

With that said, a resolute expression returned to her face as she clutched her shield tightly once more, the knight charged to the side, toward the airship that Clark had unceremoniously crashed into, bashing aside more unsuspecting Revanchist soldiers until she reached his position, looking down toward him.

"It looks as though the others weren't the ones that needed my help," the woman said to her supposed old friend, helping Clark up with her free hand. "Come on. I'm sure retreating is unbecoming of you, but we've no choice. We're flanked as we are," she said, beginning to drag Clark forcefully toward the other free airship.

@Jeremi @Josh @amwexia @York @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Lucky @Checkpoint

James looked through his helmet at the ninja after he made him miss his mark. He didn't say anything yet, but he wasn't amused at all. He followed along with the rest.

"if it helps you, I did not aim for the guard." James said calmly to both Raven and Wolf. His tone does suggest that he was not happy with the intervention from Wolf. "He might have been injured from a fall, but not killed."

Well, that was a nuisance. But it worked, so Jack wasn't complaining. Although it seemed Bayonetta was upset...and it was a gentleman's job to make sure a lady in his company wasn't. "You okay, ma'am?" The cowboy asked, tipping his hat back. "Wasn't too fond of this turn of events, myself."

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Donder172

Billy Batson/ Shazam

" I'll make sure that- never mind, it looks like our holy knight friend is dragging Super idiot along and onto the ship." H
e would make sure to electrocute or punch any soldiers who got too close, but aiming not to kill them as much as incapacitate them. He also would make sure that if anyone was too far away hat he would superspeed over and grab them to take them onto the airship.

@Jeremi @Josh @amwexia @York @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver@Checkpoint

The space in-between Chapters

" You can sleep some more. This isn't our chapter, I'll let you know when you can wake up."

@Space_Candy

Ries03.png

"Indubitably," Riesbyfe said almost flatly as Little My had returned to her, before speaking again, taking a bit of a stern tone. "Don't do that again, alright? I can't keep track of you in the heat of battle," she went on.

With that said, a resolute expression returned to her face as she clutched her shield tightly once more, the knight charged to the side, toward the airship that Clark had unceremoniously crashed into, bashing aside more unsuspecting Revanchist soldiers until she reached his position, looking down toward him.

"It looks as though the others weren't the ones that needed my help," the woman said to her supposed old friend, helping Clark up with her free hand. "Come on. I'm sure retreating is unbecoming of you, but we've no choice. We're flanked as we are," she said, beginning to drag Clark forcefully toward the other free airship.

@Jeremi @Josh @amwexia @York @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Lucky @Checkpoint

"Aww... you really did miss me!" Little My giggled.

@Ver @Jeremi @Josh @York @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Lucky @Checkpoint

The sound of a gunshot made her frown and glance back, but she kept going.

Chise felt like Raven's response was rhetorical, but answered anyway.

b02b56b5c25f8bcb46491768f639611e876ebf7e.jpg

"He said your name, so I assumed you two have some kind of history together, good or bad or not I don't have to know any details." She shrugged, honest with her statement. If he wished to share anything then that was that. She doubted it, but she wasn't going to pester him for information. Once they stopped she took a moment to catch her breath a bit, before taking in their surroundings.

The quiet bothered her a little, at least the sound of birds would of been preferable to the quiet. Maybe it had to do with the monsters mentioned earlier?

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Forest

“He is captain of the guard so like, of course, I know him by reputation after all.” And that was all Raven was ready to share it seems.

Well, that was a nuisance. But it worked, so Jack wasn't complaining. Although it seemed Bayonetta was upset...and it was a gentleman's job to make sure a lady in his company wasn't. "You okay, ma'am?" The cowboy asked, tipping his hat back. "Wasn't too fond of this turn of events, myself."

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Donder172

Bayonetta gave Jack a glare. “I’m okay, just very suspicious.“ She turned to face Raven. “Funny how those guards could find us so easily. How did the suspect that we we're heading towards the forest?”

Raven just gave her a casual shrug. “Beats me, I mean, if you’re implying I had somethin’ to do with it when would I have managed that? You should know, you were tailin’ me in the city.”

For once Bayonetta seemed surprised. “How did y-“

Raven smirked and pointed to his head. “Ol’ Raven’s got eyes in the back of his head. Or a sixth sense for these sorts of things. Look, I’m doing what I promised I was going to do. And have I done anythin’ that goes against that?”

Bayonetta was at a loss for words and just let out a sigh. “Trust is hard to be earned, Raven. I know you’re hiding something, and you better hope I won't find out what.“

He chuckled at that. “Fair enough. Come on. The exit to the other side is just passed here. Then it’s smooth sailin’ to Halure. It has a huge tree in the middle of it. Very hard to miss.”

Billy Batson/ Shazam

" I'll make sure that- never mind, it looks like our holy knight friend is dragging Super idiot along and onto the ship." H
e would make sure to electrocute or punch any soldiers who got too close, but aiming not to kill them as much as incapacitate them. He also would make sure that if anyone was too far away hat he would superspeed over and grab them to take them onto the airship.

@Jeremi @Josh @amwexia @York @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver@Checkpoint

The space in-between Chapters

" You can sleep some more. This isn't our chapter, I'll let you know when you can wake up."

@Space_Candy
Reiner Braun
@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @amwexia @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
@Checkpoint

As he saw Titus get blasted back, whilst another flew at the airship in the sky, only to be repelled by the strange, ethereal shield that was protecting it. Was this the power of 'magic'? If so, it was certainly much stronger than his armor could ever hope to be, but now he knew that he wouldn't have much time.

Swiftly, he snatched up Titus with one of his hands, breaking out into a sprint as he sought to bolt for the smaller airship, but stopped short, carefully putting down both Lapis and Titus nearby as he suddenly moved his titan some distance away, attempting to draw the bigger airship's attention away.

ViJOO7l.png

"GROAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!" His jaws opened briefly, letting out a massive roar as if to taunt the airship.

Whilst he was drawing the airship's attention with his titan, he swiftly hardened his titan body, but at the same time, weakened his nape, allowing him to sneak out of his titan body whilst the enemy was distracted. Using his 3d maneuver gear to quickly land on the ground, and headed to the smaller airship, quickly picking up Lapis' unconscious body, and perhaps Titus' too, if he hadn't gotten up by this time.

xegwnbd.png

"Come on! I... I think I can pilot this thing!" He shouted.

With that, he carried Lapis (and possibly Titus) into the Airship and one of his blades on his 3d Manuever gear, as he prepared for any opposition he might meet, and began to search for the ship's bridge.​

Billy made short work of the Revanchist grunt and those that weren’t in his way away quickly retreated. This allowed Reiner free reign to look through the ship and rather quickly find the cockpit. The wheel was unoccupied but it sounded like the motor was running. There was a lever of some sort next to the wheel that seemed like it was important.

@Lucky @Josh @amwexia @York @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver@Checkpoint

“He is captain of the guard so like, of course, I know him by reputation after all.” And that was all Raven was ready to share it seems.

Bayonetta gave Jack a glare. “I’m okay, just very suspicious.“ She turned to face Raven. “Funny how those guards could find us so easily. How did the suspect that we we're heading towards the forest?”

Raven just gave her a casual shrug. “Beats me, I mean, if you’re implying I had somethin’ to do with it when would I have managed that? You should know, you were tailin’ me in the city.”

For once Bayonetta seemed surprised. “How did y-“

Raven smirked and pointed to his head. “Ol’ Raven’s got eyes in the back of his head. Or a sixth sense for these sorts of things. Look, I’m doing what I promised I was going to do. And have I done anythin’ that goes against that?”

Bayonetta was at a loss for words and just let out a sigh. “Trust is hard to be earned, Raven. I know you’re hiding something, and you better hope I won't find out what.“

He chuckled at that. “Fair enough. Come on. The exit to the other side is just passed here. Then it’s smooth sailin’ to Halure. It has a huge tree in the middle of it. Very hard to miss.”

Billy made short work of the Revanchist grunt and those that weren’t in his way away quickly retreated. This allowed Reiner free reign to look through the ship and rather quickly find the cockpit. The wheel was unoccupied but it sounded like the motor was running. There was a lever of some sort next to the wheel that seemed like it was important.

@Lucky @Josh @amwexia @York @Crunch @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver@Checkpoint

cbe438b54f38a99c6dba1777b29fd4f48bbe447b.jpg

"Mm, okay." Chise replied, deciding to leave it at that. As curious as she was, she wouldn't push it.

76f2069c01dc64dde8857f3d421025274ec7fb73.jpg

"Something tells me that we shouldn't have our hopes up too high on a completely trouble free walk to Halure." She muttered, trying to keep her senses heightened in case any danger came their way as they walked.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Ottonomous Ghost @Atomic Knight @Ver @Forest

Ries06.png

"Hey, what are you just standing there for?! Let's get a move on!" Riesbyfe exclaimed toward Reiner in the cockpit as she lugged the half-conscious Clark into the airship, all the while waving everyone inside, including Billy and... Billy, as the two powered boys held off the enemies, until it was high time to make a retreat.

The Holy Knight wasn't the most well-versed in technology, even in her home world, but if the other man was just going to freeze up, she'd have to take the reins.

Again.

Settling Clark in a seat, Riesbyfe stepped to Reiner's side and pushed the lever forward, intent on taking off while they still could.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia @Checkpoint

Ries06.png

"Hey, what are you just standing there for?! Let's get a move on!" Riesbyfe exclaimed toward Reiner in the cockpit as she lugged the half-conscious Clark into the airship, all the while waving everyone inside, including Billy and... Billy, as the two powered boys held off the enemies until it was high time to make a retreat.

The Holy Knight wasn't the most well-versed in technology, even in her homeworld, but if the other man was just going to freeze up, she'd have to take the reins.

Again.

Settling Clark in a seat, Riesbyfe stepped to Reiner's side and pushed the lever forward, intent on taking off while they still could.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @amwexia @Checkpoint

Little My got off of Ries's shoulder and marveled at the control board.

"Woah! This is fancy! A flying ship! A real flying ship!" she said, "My friend Snork is trying to make a flying ship that doesn't use this fancy gadget mumbo jumbo. He hasn't been successful yet, but he's trying!"

Her starry eyes examine each button, each lever, each machine part. She doesn't know anything about engineering, but it sure is nice to look at them.

"What does this button do?" Little My asks Ries, pointing at a random button on the ship.

@Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Josh @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Checkpoint

"Normally I'd suggest pressing it and finding out," Cu said, appearing in the cockpit after having snuck onboard in spirit form, "But considering we're trying to get out of here alive, maybe we should leave the flying to the grownups."

@Ver @amwexia @Jeremi

Ries06.png

"Hey, what are you just standing there for?! Let's get a move on!" Riesbyfe exclaimed toward Reiner in the cockpit as she lugged the half-conscious Clark into the airship, all the while waving everyone inside, including Billy and... Billy, as the two powered boys held off the enemies, until it was high time to make a retreat.

The Holy Knight wasn't the most well-versed in technology, even in her home world, but if the other man was just going to freeze up, she'd have to take the reins.

Again.

As Riesbyfe pushed the lever forward the ship started to shake before finally ascending into the air. Just in time as well as because the final barrage of cannon fire barely missed them as they took off from the ground.

"I think we're safe, at least for a little while," Wanda came into the cockpit and looked around. "Look. Over there." High enough into the air they could spot a massive tree in the distance. "Try to steer us towards that tree. I believe that's Hallure."

As Wanda said that though the entire ship shook. Seemed like they weren't out of the woods just yet.

Dhaos' ship was still coming after them and a massive laser fired towards them. Any warnings came too late as an explosion rocked the entire airship as they started to lose altitude fast. Riesbyfe did her best to steer the ship despite its state. The only thing they heard was Wanda shouting something as the ship crashed into the ground.

As you came too you'd find that Wanda had once again used her magic to protect everyone from the brunt of the crash. While alive the group had been pushed far off course and finding their way back to Hallure would potentially be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back