Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 4769

"Uuh, yeah, it's one thing to beat on him... if more in the interest of making sure he doesn't rat us out," Touma began, inserting himself into the exchange between Mae and Meceliss, "... but hopefully, we'll be long gone by the time he wakes up again, so by then, no one will believe his story. Stuffing him in a cupboard or something will just put more credence to his story."

Touma felt really smart for using a big word like "credence."

In any case, nodding softly toward Mae's alternative, the boy let out a soft sigh, shaking his head toward Ben and Yennefer afterward. "Well, even if we were to grasp at leads like straws, I doubt we'd find much trying to ask the kid's professor or something. If this Great Spirit Muzét traveled to this time period, I don't imagine a lot of natives to this world would know about 'em," he sighed. With the blonde boy no longer posing an obstacle to the group, the door leading outside to the peak of the Clock Tower was free to them all.

With another breath, Touma stepped forward and opened the door. As he did so, a small gust of wind hit the group, the bright sun still shining outside as they now stood on the rooftop. However, as a cursory scan would indicate, there was no sign of any such Great Spirit. Just an empty clearing above. Pursing his lips slightly, the boy rested a hand on his hip. "Nothing... Wonder if this place was a dead end or something," he mused.

Turning to Misaka, the spiky-haired boy gestured toward her. "Are you sure this is even the place, Biri-Biri? If you try looking around again up here, maybe you'll get a better cell reception now that we're up so high!" He said half-jokingly to his acquaintance.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Donder172 @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

View attachment 4770

"Get out of my WAY!" Past Sion screamed furiously, once again grabbing Little My and yanking her off, ignoring the pain that might have come with that. Instead of simply throwing her far away this time however, the girl hurled Little My into the ground right below her, before raising her foot and furiously stomping on her repeatedly.

"Die DIE DIE!!"

With a hateful screech, she punted Little My away once again, and just in time as Cagliostro's pillars of silver -- along with Severa's purifying spell -- eliciting sharp hisses from her like an angered cat, the pale girl raising her arms defensively and staggering back, steadily weakened by the onslaught that came her way until...

Click.

Past Sion inadvertently backed right into her present counterpart, the normal Sion having managed to get back to her feet just in the nick of time. And with a cold expression, bangs obscuring her eyes...

BANG!

With a loud sound akin to a gunshot, Past Sion wordlessly fell down, slumping into Sion's arms, the young woman giving a strained look as she steadily regained her strength, letting out a deep breath as the vampire ceased moving.

View attachment 4771

"... Before you ask, mine is just a gun of magecraft. It won't cause any lasting damage, especially not once her illness wears off," Sion grunted, taking a breath. "But it appears my fears were confirmed. The energy presence Ms. Misaka detected here wasn't the Great Spirit. It was just... me," she said softly, gazing down at her downed past self.

Dragging her past self back to the support pillar she was once chained to, the young ODMA member looked uneasily toward the others. "I suppose an explanation is in order here?" She half-facetiously inquired, holstering her CZ-75 handgun once again.

@Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Takumi @York @Hallway

"Oh is that right?" Bayonetta looked over to the knocked out boy. "Well we had to deal with the boy one way or another. He looked like a lad who would be quick to blurt out anything shady he's seen."

Mae seeing Meceliss try to stash the boy offered. "Stuffing him in a cupboard is all fine and good but what if he wakes up?" Waving her hands around Mae placed a binding spell on him so that if he did wake up he wouldn't be any trouble for them anymore. "That should hold him in case the boy decides to wake up and vex us yet again."

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Rooftop
"I was going to look for some rope, but this might work as well. Unless he is able to nullify this... thing." Meceliss said before putting him in a cupboard. "Just a shame he had to be knocked out."
1580793370213.png

"Uuh, yeah, it's one thing to beat on him... if more in the interest of making sure he doesn't rat us out," Touma began, inserting himself into the exchange between Mae and Meceliss, "... but hopefully, we'll be long gone by the time he wakes up again, so by then, no one will believe his story. Stuffing him in a cupboard or something will just put more credence to his story."

Touma felt really smart for using a big word like "credence."

In any case, nodding softly toward Mae's alternative, the boy let out a soft sigh, shaking his head toward Ben and Yennefer afterward. "Well, even if we were to grasp at leads like straws, I doubt we'd find much trying to ask the kid's professor or something. If this Great Spirit Muzét traveled to this time period, I don't imagine a lot of natives to this world would know about 'em," he sighed. With the blonde boy no longer posing an obstacle to the group, the door leading outside to the peak of the Clock Tower was free to them all.

With another breath, Touma stepped forward and opened the door. As he did so, a small gust of wind hit the group, the bright sun still shining outside as they now stood on the rooftop. However, as a cursory scan would indicate, there was no sign of any such Great Spirit. Just an empty clearing above. Pursing his lips slightly, the boy rested a hand on his hip. "Nothing... Wonder if this place was a dead end or something," he mused.

Turning to Misaka, the spiky-haired boy gestured toward her. "Are you sure this is even the place, Biri-Biri? If you try looking around again up here, maybe you'll get a better cell reception now that we're up so high!" He said half-jokingly to his acquaintance.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Donder172 @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop
After hiding the boy inside a cupboard, Meceliss rejoins the rest of the group.

The Rider motioned with his fingers at his burning eyesockets and back to Piper. "blond boy or not, which you fit too btw, I'm keeping an eye on all of you. Cause you won't come crying to me when someone else explodes something and they happened to be actually working for the bad guys. Which, as a guy who's been alive for over a million years, who the bad guy ends up being quite flexible in the long run."

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight
"I'm not expecting less. No hard feelings." James responded to the Rider.
"I can assure you that you would be the last person I 'come crying to'," Libra said, already tired of this man. He never thought he'd find himself wishing the crass skull from before was the one floating around in those flames, but stranger things had happened. "Either way, the more we stand around and point fingers, the more time the Revanchist has to locate Volt before we do. We need to hurry, and fast."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight
"She has a point though, we should stop discussing among one another who might or might not be a traitor and start searching."

Ben grabbed some of the boy's meal and ate it.

q76JAAa.png

"There should be some vines that I summoned when I was Swampfire. Use those if you need to bind him- HACK HACK- I'm OK," Ben choked for a while as he talked. "I can think of a few things now. First one is that she moved from here and is no longer at the top, blending in with a more crowded place to avoid hostilities, second..."

Ben threw the rest of the food item into his mouth, before grabbing another.

"... she's right here. Hiding in plain sight."

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Donder172 @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Rooftop

"Go ahead and tell the tale, Sion," Cagliostro adds, "while we go reunite with the guys at the top... whatever they're doing."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Takumi @York @Hallway​

View attachment 4772

"Not... exactly. Not anymore, at least," Sion responded to Severa's inquiry. The girl closed her eyes briefly, as if to compose herself, before looking to the group again. "During this time period, during the Fiamma Incident, Fiamma of the Right's machinations had generated enough malevolence that he had reawakened the Night of Wallachia, an ancient Dead Apostle Ancestor vampire in this world. Fortunately enough, Night of Wallachia was -- as the records say -- destroyed in little time by the group that had been embroiled within the Fiamma Incident," she began to explain, attempting to put it into digestible terms.

"The fact of the matter is, however... Night of Wallachia was also my ancestor. His blood ran in mine, and for a long time, for every time he had risen again and again, I had long struggled with these... impulses within me, because of him. During the worst of it, during this time, I had even requested to be restrained for as long as I could sense he was active once more. Hence, I was chained in this room of my own consent, when I was of sound mind, at least," Sion went on, looking down at her past self. "When I lost my mind for that brief moment, succumbing to those vampiric urges... Well, I don't have any memory of it. But now, I guess I finally know what happened in the void in my mind."

"These impulses... have cost me a lot,"
she said, her voice taking a sad tone as she looked off distantly. "The previous time Night of Wallachia rose, three years before the Fiamma Incident, I was sent along with a female knight of the Holy Church to dispose of him. Even so, I was reckless, stupid... and she had to sacrifice herself to put him away for just a little bit. Because of that, I'd resolved since then to never lose anyone again. I just... wish I was able to..." She trailed off, clutching her arm in a bittersweet manner. "But that's just an old memory. It -- and this very place -- is just the past..."

"We should rendezvous at the rooftop, in any case. I... don't have any more desire to linger here."

@Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Takumi @Hallway

Little My was having trouble breathing. Every breath she took caused a tightness in her chest. That and everything hurt like hell.

She limped over to the group, a wheezing breath punctuating her steps.

“Hhh... Hhhh... Hh-hel-help”

@Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Hallway​

80px-Ability_Refresh_All.png

"Nehushtan!"

Cagliostro performs her arts, granting all allies healing that took place over time. Slowly but surely, all wounds would be healed.

"I hope that encounter will make you think before acting next time," Cagliostro looks towards Little My.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Takumi @Hallway

Little My began to hack and cough as her chest expands and the pain begins to fade. Her leg becomes not limpy again, and soon, all her injuries are gone.

Little My then begins to laugh with her newly-expanded lungs.

“That was fun! Minus the hurting part,”

@Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @Hallway​

View attachment 4781

"You almost wiped me from the timeline," Sion flatly said to Little My, before gesturing everyone to leave the room, the young woman closing the door before leading everyone back to the way they came and up the stairs. As she'd implied before, it seemed her vampiric impulses would disappear soon enough at this point in time, so there was no need to worry about simply leaving her past self in there. Everything would work itself out, somehow.

The trek to follow the footsteps of the other group was quick enough, passing through the chamber at the summit of the building. Sion said nothing in response to the sight of an unconscious boy who was... badly shoved into... a non-existent cupboard? How did that even work? Instead, she simply -- silently -- sauntered over and flopped the boy's body back into sight. It would be highly, morally irresponsible if he just woke up with a damaged back because of whoever put him there. And more than that, his body being placed somewhere else would give away that there were indeed intruders, when truthfully, the appearance of the group would simply be chalked up to a bad dream otherwise, considering this was Sion's home world.

Little did she know, Touma had already voiced his objections to hiding the boy's body so crudely, but it seemed he was flatly ignored.

Such misfortune.

With that, the Hallway group reunited with those who had gone with the Rooftop to begin with, Sion raising a hand to call everyone's attention.

"Unfortunately, I can confirm, if there was any doubt before, that this took a wrong turn," she said, not wasting any time in getting down to business.

View attachment 4782

"Are you sure?" Touma questioned with a furrowed brow. "What makes you say that? What did you find on the other side?"

"It was... my past self. A long story, but my... circumstances, coupled with the fact that I'm here as well, must have been the first energy signature Ms. Misaka was able to detect. That is my working hypothesis, at least," Sion explained.

"... Huh. Time travel really is inconvenient," Touma breathed. "By the way, did you put that guy back there back where he was? I don't want him to get cramps or anything."

"I did."

"Okay. In that case..." Touma continued, before turning to Misaka, clasping his hands together and bowing his head. "Misaka-san! I'm asking you, let's try again! I promise I won't make any more cracks about you making cookies for Alternate Me behind your back!" He exclaimed like asking for a personal favor.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Crow @amwexia @Takumi @Jeremi @Donder172 @Crunch @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @York @Everybody

"Woah, uh, hold on," Piper said, raising a hand. She eyed Rider as if he was, well, an idiot. "Do you actually think I'm feeling perfectly okay here? My shoulder got ripped to shit."

"We have no reason to believe she is not who she says she is," Wynne said.

"The Revanchist has a known shapeshifter," Kyosuke said. "So, your fears are not unwarranted. However, the Coalition is well versed in treachery at this point. Keep a close eye everywhere, for despair hides in even the tiniest cracks."

The group took an elevator up a couple floors. Kyosuke then led them into the interconnected hallways above. Different halls branched off to various vaults. With the idea that an imposter might be among them, Kyosuke wasn't about to tell anyone where specifically Volt was.

"Wynne, you stick with me. The rest of you, break into teams of two or three and keep an eye on this floor. If they seek Volt, they will come here."

@amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Sark @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Donder172 @HQ

A spark of anger bounced off Mikoto's head. "You calling me a cellular tower or something?" she said in response to Touma, though it was not terribly loud. As for the cookies comment, she just gave the boy a glare that was somewhere between anger and embarrassment.

"Hold on."

She closed her eyes, repeating the actions she had taken before. Her face twitched slightly as if she was feeling discomfort. "... Academy City," she eventually said. She opened her eyes and shook her head. "That's what I'm seeing."

"Well, that's a little vague," Dorian said. "Mind helping me out here?"

Mikoto sighed. "Uh, it's like... a tall building, no windows, three different segments, sort of in that direction..." She gestured to the side of the rooftop. "But it's weird. This world is... strange."

"Always is that way, isn't it?" Dorian shrugged. "Very well, I'll try my best."

Dorian once again cast his teleportation spell, bringing the group to yet another new location.

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Yun Lee @amwexia @Takumi @Space_Candy @Past

Ugh. As if Touma's world wasn't complicated enough! Severa followed the group out to the rooftop, deciding not to question the fact that they'd hid a body. I mean hey, at least the kid was alive, yeah? That itself was an accomplishment.

But her mood soured as they had to go and get teleported AGAIN back to Touma's stupid world AGAIN. Great. Just great. "Hey, when you say giant building...is it the one with the space elevator or whatever?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone

---

Libra couldn't help but be a bit relieved that Munakata wanted them all to split up. Immediately he turned to Chise, the person he was most familiar with. "Shall we move on together, then?" he asked her.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Everyone​

"Woah, uh, hold on," Piper said, raising a hand. She eyed Rider as if he was, well, an idiot. "Do you actually think I'm feeling perfectly okay here? My shoulder got ripped to shit."

"The Revanchist has a known shapeshifter," Kyosuke said. "So, your fears are not unwarranted. However, the Coalition is well versed in treachery at this point. Keep a close eye everywhere, for despair hides in even the tiniest cracks."

The group took an elevator up a couple floors. Kyosuke then led them into the interconnected hallways above. Different halls branched off to various vaults. With the idea that an imposter might be among them, Kyosuke wasn't about to tell anyone where specifically Volt was.

"Wynne, you stick with me. The rest of you, break into teams of two or three and keep an eye on this floor. If they seek Volt, they will come here."

@amwexia @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Sark @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @York @Donder172 @HQ

A spark of anger bounced off Mikoto's head. "You calling me a cellular tower or something?" she said in response to Touma, though it was not terribly loud. As for the cookies comment, she just gave the boy a glare that was somewhere between anger and embarrassment.

"Hold on."

She closed her eyes, repeating the actions she had taken before. Her face twitched slightly as if she was feeling discomfort. "... Academy City," she eventually said. She opened her eyes and shook her head. "That's what I'm seeing."

Mikoto sighed. "Uh, it's like... a tall building, no windows, three different segments, sort of in that direction..." She gestured to the side of the rooftop. "But it's weird. This world is... strange."

Dorian once again cast his teleportation spell, bringing the group to yet another new location.

@Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Crunch @Minerva @York @Yun Lee @amwexia @Takumi @Space_Candy @Past

Ugh. As if Touma's world wasn't complicated enough! Severa followed the group out to the rooftop, deciding not to question the fact that they'd hid a body. I mean hey, at least the kid was alive, yeah? That itself was an accomplishment.

But her mood soured as they had to go and get teleported AGAIN back to Touma's stupid world AGAIN. Great. Just great. "Hey, when you say giant building...is it the one with the space elevator or whatever?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone

---

Libra couldn't help but be a bit relieved that Munakata wanted them all to split up. Immediately he turned to Chise, the person he was most familiar with. "Shall we move on together, then?" he asked her.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Everyone​

She was a bit curious what were in the other vaults, but in the end it wasn't really her business to know. As they were told to split up, she turned to Libra as he turned to her.

"Mhm." Chise nodded in response, somewhat glad that someone she was familiar with wanted to pair up with her.

"Do you think they intend to kill the Great Spirit or take them away?" She asked him, somewhat worried.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Everyone

Connor and Deadpool

" Well, I would explain better, but we are trying to find a great spirt in the past with the wizard and his boyfriend."

Connor took a moment to look at Dorian. " I do have a question. How many more teleports do you have before you get tired yourself? I know you have limits.... I just never know what they are."

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy

Billy Batson/ Shazam

" I think I want to go with Flaming Skull guy.... I don't really trust anyone else and you make a good point.... even if I don't remember your name or didn't learn it. I am leaning towards the latter though.

@Jeremi @HQ

View attachment 4786

"Endymion? No... If what Misaka sees is a structure like that, it could only be..." Touma began to respond to Severa, before the teleportation happened. With everyone gathered together and Dorian made his move, a blinding light enveloped everyone's field of vision briefly, and as it eventually subsided, the team would find themselves in a certain city, bright lights illuminating every corner like a futuristic utopia.

And right in front of them stood an imposing structure. A massive skyscraper with no entrances whatsoever. A structure with no way to see inside, and yet they could just feel in the air a staggering power that waited inside. A building that the likes of Touma and Misaka -- who were already from this city to begin with -- knew little about beyond the urban legends surrounding it.

View attachment 4785

"... the Windowless Building," Touma breathed, looking up at the daunting structure.

"I see... I think I understand now," Sion murmured, holding a thoughtful hand to her chin. "We started in the Japan of my world, and then the England of the very same one, all the while it was being merged with this one. And at this point of the assimilation, Academy City -- which doesn't exist in my world -- doesn't match where it would be geographically, even if we're just in your Japan. Like mashing two marbles together," she said, attempting to rationalize the situation. "... Does that make sense?"

"Not really, but I'm used to it at this point," Touma responded. "How's uh, everyone feeling right now though? Figuring out how to get inside the Windowless Building is gonna be the hard part, unless something really convenient happens soon."

It will.

"I guess this can kinda be overwhelming for some of you," he continued, looking right at Severa when he said that. "There's a lot going on, but I guess it wouldn't be like the Revanchist to give us even an inch," Touma sighed tiredly, rubbing the back of his head as he stared at the Windowless Building in front of them.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @York @Donder172 @amwexia @Crow @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Everybody

"What's overwhelming me is why the Windowless Building is... well... windowless," Ben comments as he chews on his food.

"Oh, you guys want some? It's the wolf guy's meat croquettes and flavoured scones. They're no chili fries, but they're pretty great."

Ben looks towards the building.

"Are we really going to wait for convenience? I can phase us through there. But who knows, maybe this guy's waaaay more prepared than Dracula, the immortal vampire that forgot to install anti-ghost barriers in his security system. What's the deal with that?"

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @York @Donder172 @amwexia @Crow @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Everybody​

"Who are you *munch* calling overwhelmed?" Severa tried to glare at Touma, but it was hard to be pointed with scone crumbs on her face. "If I could handle this place before, I totally can now!" And besides, this time there wasn't even a flood and her knee hadn't been shot. She was, like, unstoppable!

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Crow

---

"To tell the truth, I do not know," Libra replied, thinking Chise's question over. "Back in Asgard, had their goal been to kill Volt, or merely apprehend him? From all I've heard, only Volt and Celcius have survived...though what they have planned for the latter I can't imagine..."

@Atomic Knight @Takumi

James nods in acknowledgement.

"Hold on."

View attachment 4786

"Endymion? No... If what Misaka sees is a structure like that, it could only be..." Touma began to respond to Severa, before the teleportation happened. With everyone gathered together and Dorian made his move, a blinding light enveloped everyone's field of vision briefly, and as it eventually subsided, the team would find themselves in a certain city, bright lights illuminating every corner like a futuristic utopia.

And right in front of them stood an imposing structure. A massive skyscraper with no entrances whatsoever. A structure with no way to see inside, and yet they could just feel in the air a staggering power that waited inside. A building that the likes of Touma and Misaka -- who were already from this city to begin with -- knew little about beyond the urban legends surrounding it.

View attachment 4785

"... the Windowless Building," Touma breathed, looking up at the daunting structure.

"I see... I think I understand now," Sion murmured, holding a thoughtful hand to her chin. "We started in the Japan of my world, and then the England of the very same one, all the while it was being merged with this one. And at this point of the assimilation, Academy City -- which doesn't exist in my world -- doesn't match where it would be geographically, even if we're just in your Japan. Like mashing two marbles together," she said, attempting to rationalize the situation. "... Does that make sense?"

"Not really, but I'm used to it at this point," Touma responded. "How's uh, everyone feeling right now though? Figuring out how to get inside the Windowless Building is gonna be the hard part, unless something really convenient happens soon."

It will.

"I guess this can kinda be overwhelming for some of you," he continued, looking right at Severa when he said that. "There's a lot going on, but I guess it wouldn't be like the Revanchist to give us even an inch," Touma sighed tiredly, rubbing the back of his head as he stared at the Windowless Building in front of them.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @York @Donder172 @amwexia @Crow @Crunch @Minerva @Sark @Everybody
"Never seen a building looking like that." Meceliss said in response as she looked at the windowless building.

"Hold on."

“You’re all just saying this because I’m old,” The Rider replied eyeing the group, Piper especially getting a double dose of old man sass. “Being a bunch of ageists. But fine, if you don’t want listen to a guy with a flaming skull for a head who sold his soul to the devil and then his dignity to another one then fine. It’s…fine.” Either way he headed with the group and as they were broken up into groups he took a few steps firmly towards Piper. “We’re going to have a lot of fun murdering the infiltrator, I can tell.”

View attachment 4786

View attachment 4785

It will.

“All this dashing around here and there,” Bayonetta bemoaned. “On top of us playing very fickly with time, if Revanchist wont do something I’m sure we’ll break time any second with all the naughty things we are up to.”

“Didn’t you use your magic to punch a boy unconscious?” Mae asked Bayonetta.

“Well as they say! When in Rome!”

View attachment 4795

"I'm just saying, you seem like you're always mad about something! Then again, so does Misaka, but--" Touma began to exclaim toward Severa, before being interrupted by an almost comedically piercing scream.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

Through the once bustling city -- seemingly mostly emptied out at this point in time -- the howling of a panicked young woman could be heard. Touma and Sion cocked their heads about, scanning the immediate area, but yielded no fruit. There was no telling just where exactly where it was coming from, until...

Fwoosh!

With a strange wriggling sound, in the literal blink of an eye, a twin-tailed girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere, seemingly materializing in the air before inadvertently crashing into Touma. With a flabbergasted cry, the spiky-haired boy found himself tumbling to the ground on his back, with the girl reeling in pain for a brief moment, before managing to gather her bearings, pushing herself off the ground, eyes wide as though in a panic, supported by her subsequent, elegant words.

"Oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck," the girl murmured, not even seeming to acknowledge her unceremonious entrance, before looking up at everyone.

View attachment 4796

"Y-You people...! And Railgun?! Are you guys the time travelers?!" She abruptly said crudely, her second statement aimed toward Misaka as though she seemed to recognize her, the strange girl's words causing Sion to furrow a brow.

"... We are. This is an unexpected development; were you expecting our arrival?" The lavender haired girl asked, still cupping her chin in her hand. "And furthermore, what has you panicked? Is somebody after you?"

"Don't ask me that like you don't fucking know!!" The girl cantankerously exclaimed. "Th--the evil time travelers!! I don't know what your whole deal is supposed to be, man! But my asshole boss just said I'm supposed to help you guys inside the Windowless Building, so I just waited out here for you like an actual troglodyte and then two assholes just suddenly showed up and started attacking me outta nowhere!!"

"Evil... time travelers? Could she mean...?" Sion murmured in mild bewilderment, furrowing her brow. Whoever these supposed other time travelers were though, it didn't seem like they were around immediately, but...

"... Ow," Touma groaned meanwhile, still floored.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @York @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @amwexia @Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Crunch @Minerva @Lucky @Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back