Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh Gawds..." Severa groaned as she joined the others on the roof, already regretting this immensely. Who knew what was waiting for them all down there? "Does anyone have, like, a light or anything? Going in there all gung-ho is practically BEGGING to get snatched up by something evil."

@Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

“Hang on, let me get up there,” Austin said as he made an attempt to climb the cars. It took him...a bit, but because of his training he was used to irregular circumstances. Once finally into the roof, he looked at the way in and frowned. “Oo, you sure you want to go down there? Pretty dark.”

@Atomic Knight

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964421.jpg

"Too bad we don't have the guy with an actual flaming skull tagging along with us," Touma said as he joined everyone on the roof, looking down at the darkness below the shutter door, before holding his chin with his hand, "Though, actually... Never mind. I... really don't like that guy."

"Honestly, I don't think I really like that one magical girl either. The one who just talks big all the time, the two of them are gonna talk each other's heads off before the Revanchist goes down at this rate, though... I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself."

Poor guy just needed to vent a little after spending all this time being the unfortunate, unwilling den mother, at least for the last incident.

Looking down at the darkness, he pursed his lips. "No light magic or anything from anyone though? Or maybe Deoxys, you could float down and try to scan the area? Since you can fly and all that."

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Gummi Bunnies @HealThyWounds @MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan

"Yes, hello, I've been listening in," Fiamma of the Right eventually chimed in from over the comm link as Ben attempted to contact him. "I know not why you'd ask me to tell you what those logos mean, but I suppose it's just as well while Ms. Kirigiri and the others are busy on the line right now," he mused.

"If nothing else, it's certainly not the Coalition's... and it seems rather threatening to be the United Universes, though... some would say that a governing body like that..." He trailed off.

"Foolish human, is it not obvious?" Othinus's voice chimed in as well into the comm link; one could assume the fairy was sitting atop Fiamma's head now. "That brand is that of the Revanchist's. It seems they are one step ahead of you all."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Sark @York @Ottonomous Ghost

"Yes, hello, I've been listening in," Fiamma of the Right eventually chimed in from over the comm link as Ben attempted to contact him. "I know not why you'd ask me to tell you what those logos mean, but I suppose it's just as well while Ms. Kirigiri and the others are busy on the line right now," he mused.

"If nothing else, it's certainly not the Coalition's... and it seems rather threatening to be the United Universes, though... some would say that a governing body like that..." He trailed off.

"Foolish human, is it not obvious?" Othinus's voice chimed in as well into the comm link; one could assume the fairy was sitting atop Fiamma's head now. "That brand is that of the Revanchist's. It seems they are one step ahead of you all."

"Revanchist, huh? Thanks for the tip, Othinus," Ampfibian says as he starts off by reaching his tentacles into the Revanchist troops' mouths, attempting to fully remove or disable the apparatus they would use to commit suicide if they found themselves in a scenario like this upon waking up. He didn't want a repeat of the last time he tried to interrogate one of these guys, especially the creepy cacking.

"Can I leave the tying up to the rest of you?"

@Ver

Last edited:
"Us and what rope?" Ren scratched the back of his head, thinking about what to do in lieu of having a rope. At least, not any that he'd noticed. "Though, I guess I'll do something."

Summoning the Guillotine over his right arm, Ren pushed the tip into the ground before lifting upwards to create a sort of pit. The two guards were tossed into the makeshift pit. When he pushed the displaced ground back over them, it should be too heavy for normal soldiers to get out of. He'd leave their heads uncovered so they could breathe of course, but it should have had more or less the same effect as tying them up. But he didn't push the ground back over them just yet.

"So, do we want their uniforms or badges or anything? While we're here playing spy, or whatever."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Sark @York @Ottonomous Ghost

"Us and what rope?" Ren scratched the back of his head, thinking about what to do in lieu of having a rope. At least, not any that he'd noticed. "Though, I guess I'll do something."

Summoning the Guillotine over his right arm, Ren pushed the tip into the ground before lifting upwards to create a sort of pit. The two guards were tossed into the makeshift pit. When he pushed the displaced ground back over them, it should be too heavy for normal soldiers to get out of. He'd leave their heads uncovered so they could breathe of course, but it should have had more or less the same effect as tying them up. But he didn't push the ground back over them just yet.

"So, do we want their uniforms or badges or anything? While we're here playing spy, or whatever."

"Yeah, we take their outfits, then wait for them to wake up before we start asking them questions, knock 'em out again, then we go do our things. Thing is - who should wear them, assuming we don't get the chance to put everyone in one of these?"

Ampfibian looks towards Blitzcrank. "Hmmm..."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Sark @York @Ottonomous Ghost @Kaykay

There seemed to be no such apparatus in these mooks' mouths, as they were most likely not high on the ladder of command, and therefore probably not know much.

...It was probably for the best they were unconscious as Ben did this.

Though as far as ideas of espionage went, both soldiers were humanoid and of average build, though one did have catlike features, meaning non-human disguise could be possible. The other wore a hat, which could possibly be enough for someone like Blitzcrank.

@Crow @Kaykay @York @Jeremi @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

There seemed to be no such apparatus in these mooks' mouths, as they were most likely not high on the ladder of command, and therefore probably not know much.

Though as far as ideas of espionage went, both soldiers were humanoid and of average build, though one did have catlike features, meaning non-human disguise could be possible. The other wore a hat, which could possibly be enough for someone like Blitzcrank.

"How do you do, fellow Revanchists?"
Frank seemed to lull over the option of going undercover but... "Nah, too boring. I pick the kids, about time they start doing something useful here!"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @York @Jeremi @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

Kitty stepped back, as the magical gust of wind sped around her, giving her cold shivers since she wasn't wearing much. It was impressive, a single spear, allowed hundreds of kilos to be lifted up like nothing. She wished she had the same power, but she didn't. She really deserved to be called the 'Useless Hero', huh? Not even. She hurt people more then she helped, all from a wish to save them.

That made Kitty reluctant to help. But if she didn't help, she was just deadweight who didn't deserve to be called the Quintessential Hero. So slowly, she raised her hands, closed her eyes, and muttered something in an unknown language. Even starting seemed to strain her slightly.

Although most of the car's control was on Eleanor, Kitty jumped onto a car, laid down on it, and lifted herself up. That wasn't the only thing she did. Although they went up quite dangerously and slowly, Kitty took some cars, and began to align them like a staircase. The longer they were up for, the more they started to convulse and shake.

"An...anyone who knows lev...leviatation magic...I'll APPRECIATE THE HELP! Otherwise...g...get up!"

@Atomic Knight @Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Jackythejack @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Minerva @Lucky @Space_Candy @Factory​

"I've got you," Ludger said, approaching Kitty and the stack of cars she had created. He conjured a large sledgehammer into his hand and swung it across the ground like it was a golf club. Bits of concrete and debris glowed magically as it broke from the ground and affixed itself to the tower, making it more stable.

On the roof, Eleanor made a decision. "A light would just give my position away," she said, and proceeded ahead courageously. She could at least see that the entrance led to a catwalk. She wasn't too familiar with this kind of structure but she figured there had to be a way down somehow. "It'll be okay."

Eleanor followed the handrail as she stepped into the darkness. She walked slowly through the darkness, only stopping once she saw something peculiar below. It was an open door in the factory with a dull light spilling out from it. She wasn't sure how to properly get down from the raised platform, but knew most of the group had a safe means of descent if they needed to jump.

"I see a light in there," she said back at the entrance.

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

Kitty stepped back, as the magical gust of wind sped around her, giving her cold shivers since she wasn't wearing much. It was impressive, a single spear, allowed hundreds of kilos to be lifted up like nothing. She wished she had the same power, but she didn't. She really deserved to be called the 'Useless Hero', huh? Not even. She hurt people more then she helped, all from a wish to save them.

That made Kitty reluctant to help. But if she didn't help, she was just deadweight who didn't deserve to be called the Quintessential Hero. So slowly, she raised her hands, closed her eyes, and muttered something in an unknown language. Even starting seemed to strain her slightly.

Although most of the car's control was on Eleanor, Kitty jumped onto a car, laid down on it, and lifted herself up. That wasn't the only thing she did. Although they went up quite dangerously and slowly, Kitty took some cars, and began to align them like a staircase. The longer they were up for, the more they started to convulse and shake.

"An...anyone who knows lev...leviatation magic...I'll APPRECIATE THE HELP! Otherwise...g...get up!"

@Atomic Knight @Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Jackythejack @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Minerva @Lucky @Space_Candy @Factory​
As Kitty started to telekinetically move the cars, Meceliss moved to stand at her side. Closing her eyes and preparing, slowly extending one hand outwards towards the cars as she started to help to move the cars. As they move into position, her lightsaber hilt slowly lifted off her belt before being ignited and lifted towards the cars. The tip of the blade moving to the cars to try and weld them together. It might not be entirely working, but it might just give them some help.

tkr19.png

"Eh? Why me?" Touma responded without a hitch to Severa, his brow furrowed. It was as though he had almost expected her to say something like that, but that didn't change how much he didn't like that.

Still, he relented quickly, letting out a deep sigh. "Fine, fine... I got it," he grumbled, following after Eleanor. It wasn't like he was particularly scared of the dark after all, and if there was anyone waiting in the shadows to strike, let them come; surely there was enough of them here that they could take on any sort of ambush. Besides, he had long since come too far to show any hesitation now.

Still...

"If I get jumped this way though, it'll totally be your fault!"

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Jackythejack @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

View attachment 3947

"Hey, aren't YOU the one who offered to protect me? Really, this is all on you." Severa followed right behind Touma as they entered the darkness. She had to admit, it WAS a little less spooky now that there was someone else taking the lead...but still this place gave her the creeps. Hopefully whatever light was up ahead would make it a bit less unnerving...

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Everyone​

“Oh, dear. Alright, into darkness I suppose.” Austin would join the others in the darkness and quickly pulled out his gun. “At least darkness is a spy’s best friend...”

"I've got you," Ludger said, approaching Kitty and the stack of cars she had created. He conjured a large sledgehammer into his hand and swung it across the ground like it was a golf club. Bits of concrete and debris glowed magically as it broke from the ground and affixed itself to the tower, making it more stable.

On the roof, Eleanor made a decision. "A light would just give my position away," she said, and proceeded ahead courageously. She could at least see that the entrance led to a catwalk. She wasn't too familiar with this kind of structure but she figured there had to be a way down somehow. "It'll be okay."

Eleanor followed the handrail as she stepped into the darkness. She walked slowly through the darkness, only stopping once she saw something peculiar below. It was an open door in the factory with a dull light spilling out from it. She wasn't sure how to properly get down from the raised platform, but knew most of the group had a safe means of descent if they needed to jump.

"I see a light in there," she said back at the entrance.

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

"We should go in. Strongest of us to the front, support should be in the back. Formacion-V. Vamonos! At once!" Alonso began thinking like a tactician, knowing that the best formations are made through tact. "With light feet, and strong arms, we can take whatever goes against us and God." Alonso took out both his pistol apart from the rapier, a start contrast of modern and ancient technology. He was a war eagle, and by God, he would fight along side his companions.

@Crimson Spartan @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

Will stopped when Schala had tried to resrain her, just barely stopping herself from cutting the girl in two. War Song was dismissed instantly and its owner slightly calmed. Will let her body language reset before she moved the other girl's hand from her shoulder before she addressed her in a quiet but firm tone.

"For all we know, they're the ones holding The Great Spirit. I can't let another one die. Not again. The sooner we save it is the sooner we get out of here."
The uniforms were definitely none that belonged to any allying faction that Ben would recognize. Though there was one interesting detail: an emblem sewn onto the chest:

b119282120758785669c6cfbf2661b14.png

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Building​
Ampfibian briefly turned to the side. He just stretched two of his tentacles, wrapped them around the girls, covering Will's mouth in particular and pulled them back into proper hiding.

ampfibian-ben-10-ultimate-alien-0.76.jpg

"Wanna continue your conversation out of sight of those guys? Also, I'm sorta trying to contact Fiamma here... this logo on the guards isn't any of ours... if we rush, there will be no us to save the Great Spirits... so stop rushing things before any of us regrets anything.

... ring ring ring ring ring, banana phone~... ring ring ring ring ring, banana phone~... they come in buuuunches..."

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Building

@Ver (via commlink)​
Frank looked over he emblem. "Yeah, can't say it rings any bells. Guess we gotta be careful huh gang?" Frank really just wanted to go in and bust some head. He knew he could do it the others probably knew that he could but the old Frank Castle inside of him was whispering in his ear to wait, an unknown foe is not someone you just go into. You wait, you assess and then you kill every sorry sob that happens to come your way.

@Crow @York @Yun Lee @Sark @Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Building

"Revanchist, huh? Thanks for the tip, Othinus," Ampfibian says as he starts off by reaching his tentacles into the Revanchist troops' mouths, attempting to fully remove the apparatus they would use to commit suicide if they found themselves in a scenario like this upon waking up. He didn't want a repeat of the last time he tried to interrogate one of these guys, especially the creepy cacking.

"Can I leave the tying up to the rest of you?"

@Ver

Schala Zeal
@Crow @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi[/USER [USER=3100]@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

Schala suppressed a little "Eep!" as Ben suddenly grabbed her and Will in order to hide them from the potential enemies lurking around. Though soon, it became clear that the people here were in fact Revanchist.

"Revanchist, huh? Then that means..." She paused a little as she looked down at the two hapless men they had knocked out.

"This must be an invasion force."

Considering what they knew so far, this seemed obvious, but she knew better than to charge in head on. Ren's idea though did indeed seem better in Schala's mind.

"Yes. We should find out what their plan is. If we can stop their attack before they have a chance to act on it. We can protect the Great Spirit." She said quietly.

There was a small problem though; these uniforms were men's uniforms. Could she pass herself off as one?[/USER]​

“Strongest in the front, eh?” Austin asked with a roll of his eyes. “Sorry to tell you, Spaniard, but I think that means we’re going to the back of the line here. Don’t know who the strongest here is, though...”

@HealThyWounds

Kitty gasped as she felt a huge amount of pressure being taken off her, and for the second, accidentally stopped. Luckily, Ludger and Meceliss came to her aid, as the cars no longer became heavy pieces of metal trying to defy gravity, and simply became (admittably haphazard) platforms. It was one thing to smack a car against a wall, it was another to use a second hand and make support beams, before welding together with any method. She took a few deep breaths, trying to regain her energy and breath.

"Thank...you, Th...thank you, Me..Meceliss..."

She stood straight again, and used her telekinesis once again, this time only to balance the cars and hold them in place, which took far less effort with better results. Because of that, Kitty was able to run up the stairs behind everyone, and gently but quickly let down the cars after everyone was up.

As everyone went into the catwalk, Kitty followed tiredly, and slumped against a wall once they were done.

"Hahh...huh. Strongest first? I would say....stealthiest first. Even the most pathetic mutt can successfully go through the factory unharmed if they are sneaky enough. But..that sounds too much like putting dead weight on the front first until they die to a danger so we know what dangers there are Since we're not poison-shy rats, I would say....strongest but most stealthiest people first, strength means nothing if you brainlessly get us found out."

Kitty slowly stepped in the front, crossing her arms and closing her eyes.

"I'm not the strongest, but I can protect you if you stay behind me. Overtake me, if you like, I guess."

@Crimson Spartan @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee@MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @HealThyWounds @Factory​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back