Status
Not open for further replies.
❝ O-Oh! ❞ The princess heir jumped a little once talked to. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't expect someone to talk to her, let alone someone that she truthfully never talked to after all this time attending this school. ❝ Crescent... ah, Crescent's my name. Haha... ❞

She stumbled with her words a bit but managed to introduce herself to Hunter after he did basically that. Then came another face, this time it was Godiva, who was particularly excited for the party. Maybe some of the future fairy's energetic presence would get her feeling comfortable.

❝ Ah... um, thank you, Godiva! I like your dress too! ❞ Crescent worked up a smile, attempting some small talk.

@ShadowCoyote0 @Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde arrive fashionably late to the party. She had been planning to come in a fancy green dress, but after failing multiple shopping trips, Verde had settled on a simple red dress, long sleeves that covered her shoulders and wasn't risqué. She took a look around and decided to go and get some food.

@Yun Lee

"Excusez-moi?!" Mallory gasped, taking exaggerated offense to the accusation, "I'm Dr. Jekyll, sweetheart, we deal in something other than alcohol," she rebutted with a coy smirk and a wink.

@Jeremi

"Then the two princesses can mope about how much they don't wanna be here together,"
Mallory teased with a lighthearted ring to her tone, playfully turning her nose up at both Georgia and Pyry, "while we have some fun on the dance floor!" she turned to Caroline, and gingerly tugged her arm towards the centre of the Grimmnasium before quickly letting go and going on ahead whether Caroline followed suit or not.

@MelodyMeister @Minerva

On the way, Mallory ran into a very familiar face. "Penelope!" she gasped, giving the wallflower a vibrant smile, "When I didn't see you here I thought you got scared and flaked! Come on, dance!" Mallory giggled, tugging on her arm like she had Caroline's.

@Yun Lee

@Crow

"Then I don't quite follow," Pyry replied quizzically. "I thought the implication was to increase merriment through spiking the punch?" Pyry's mind went to far more dangerous waters now that Mallory said it like that. Seems like she wasn't drinking anything more today for as long as she was here.

"Right...right...Sorry Pyry. I know you're the antagonist of your story, but I suppose that antagonists doesn't always equal bad. I guess..."

Caroline knew the outlines of Pyry's story. (Because really, it would seem a bit jerkish to be unaware of someone's fate EVEN after four years). Of course, Pyry was unfortunately the person opposing the main characters, so she was the bad guy. Then again, Caroline didn't remember the Snow Queen doing anything particularly bad...(Otherwise, Caroline wwould have not read the story, if the bad guy was slashing someone's throat or something. She liked lighthearted stories, not scary stories.)

"Ah, I love dancing! Sure I'm comi.....Penny! I'm glad to see you again! Come on, let's dance!"
Wait, does that mean that Caroline will have to ditch Georgia and Pyry? Because she didn't particularly want to, but at the same time, Caroline didn't really want to refuse Mallory. Caroline turned her head to 'the mopey princesses'.

"Georgia? Would you mind if I went with Mallory, or would you prefer I stayed with you much more then that? I do want to dance, but I don't want to umm, ditch you."

@Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Yun Lee

"I suppose it is fine,"
Pyry replied not meaning to sound as standoffish as she did. "You were being ignorant so I can't blame you."

@Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

"Indeed, Pyry is by no means a, 'meanie villain.'" Aurelio had joined the girls, dressed slost ridiculously formally. "The only crime she really commits is kidnapping a child."

As Mallory and Penelope left, he narrowed his eyes. "What exactly was it that Mallory was talking about?"

tuxedo.jpg

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Crow @Minerva

---

"O-Oh!" Penelope gasped as she was pulled onto the dancefloor, where a new song had just started.

"Y-Yeah! I didn't wanna miss it!" Penelope began awkwardly shuffling from side to side in an attempt to dance. "I don't think anybody did...except Daisuke, I guess..."

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

Rochelle managed to look up from her food long enough to wave at the new folks. "Hey, Verde! Hey, Hector! How's this food, huh?!"

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @M a r

---

Godiva giggled. "Thanks! Did you see Pyry's makeup? Turned out super nice, dontcha think?"

Ludovica walked forward, curtsying to the three. "Welcome," she greeted. "Please feel free to enjoy some food or dancing."

Sexy-Gold-Ball-Gowns-Prom-Dresses-2018-for-Women-African-Black-Girls-Straps-with-V-Neck.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0

"Indeed, Pyry is by no means a, 'meanie villain.'" Aurelio had joined the girls, dressed slost ridiculously formally. "The only crime she really commits is kidnapping a child."

As Mallory and Penelope left, he narrowed his eyes. "What exactly was it that Mallory was talking about?"

tuxedo.jpg

---

"O-Oh!" Penelope gasped as she was pulled onto the dancefloor, where a new song had just started.

"Y-Yeah! I didn't wanna miss it!" Penelope began awkwardly shuffling from side to side in an attempt to dance. "I don't think anybody did...except Daisuke, I guess..."

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

Rochelle managed to look up from her food long enough to wave at the new folks. "Hey, Verde! Hey, Hector! How's this food, huh?!"

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @M a r

---

Godiva giggled. "Thanks! Did you see Pyry's makeup? Turned out super nice, dontcha think?"

Ludovica walked forward, curtsying to the three. "Welcome," she greeted. "Please feel free to enjoy some food or dancing."

Sexy-Gold-Ball-Gowns-Prom-Dresses-2018-for-Women-African-Black-Girls-Straps-with-V-Neck.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0

O-Oh. "Evening Aurelio," Pyry gave him a courteous bow, probably the most formal she had been to anyone so far. "I believe Mallory is going to poison the punch, I assume she had alcohol but she implied it wasn't and I don't know what is worse...either way I am abstaining from drinks for the evening." Pyry went quiet and shifted her eyes back and forth. "Apologize, I am rambling. It's an over sensory thing....I am not good with blinking lights and loud noises."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Crow @Minerva

Finally, at around seven that night, it was finally time for the party to begin! No one really knew what to expect from someone like Ludovica-after all, she seemed to keep to herself so much, how could you know what she planned? But for anyone going to the party tonight, they would be pleasantly surprised to find the Grimmnasium looked fantastic.

Expensive furniture was arranged in makeshift lounges all around the dancefloor, which was illuminated with violet lights. Golden chandeliers hung from the ceiling, and fancy curtains draped over a few of the little lounges. The grazing table was on the opposite end of the dancefloor, brimming with fruits, vegetsbles, meats, cheeses, and other snacks.

There was also a table with small dishes that was slightly less packed, but more organized.

There was also a table full of drinks, from water and milk to all sorts of juice and soda. And music was playing, rather popular stuff, too.

It seemed like a fantastic party. The only question was...where to even start?

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @Takumi @York
Jean's eyes gorged on his surroundings, filling his belly with a familiar warmth. Ludovica's stylist was a creature after his own heart; whichever interior designer she had hired was clearly worth their salt, having produced a feast for the eyes matching his own expensive tastes. The young night and its chilling charms were nothing short of inspiring. At last, he had stumbled across his oasis. With hungry eyes, he approached his prey.

Cracking his neck with one hand and strumming on his cuff-links, Jean was finally able to declare his look complete. Perfectly teased hair. The finest suit Paris could provide. One emerald tie chosen from thousands. With one last wink in the window-turned-mirror, he was ready, very bit blue blooded aristocrat a diet of caviar and wine had raised.

It was about time his year kicked off.

"Aw-Right!" Jean cried, punching the sky as he walked, letting he words melt into the music "Le Fête is finally here! Lets dance this bitch into the ground!"
After prepping for the party beforehand with Rochelle, Crescent didn't waste time to show up to the party. Though, she took a moment to herself to take a deep breath before stepping into the Grimmnasium for the occasion of the night.

❝ Um... ❞ What now? That was what she wanted to say out loud, but she held that thought back to herself. For a casual event such as this before Legacy Day later on, the princess heir wasn't sure what to do from here. There was potentially a lot that can be done to make this party worth while, but she wasn't sure where to start. Or how to start, to be more exact.

For those few moments to herself, Crescent awkwardly stood near the entry way into the party.

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @Takumi @York
"Why the hesitation, moni ami? I'd expect a Princess to be a veteran of the party scene, no?" Jean echoed in disbelief, his eyes glassy and dazed. It was time to share some old Beaumontian wisdom: "We drink, we dance, we eat... then we pass out from one of the first two... That is the essence of 'the Party', and of life. I'm sure Plato would agree with me" Looking down from his thick soled shoes, Beaumont smiled, bowing slightly and gesturing towards the dance-floor invitingly "I'm sure you have a few secret moves up your sleeve for a situation like this, no?"
< @Yun Lee >

View attachment 3569

As a usual habit, Olive found herself literally gravitating over to the grazing table hoping to have something good to snack on before she took to interacting with the other students. She grabbed a small plate and began to place different fruits onto it. Strawberries, grapes, pretty much anything she could get her hands on and fit on such a tiny thing.

Once the night ended, Olive would probably end up in a food coma or something. Huh, she actually didn't mind that too much. A few pieces of stray fruit ended up falling to the ground below her and she gave an annoyed sigh, mentally facepalming and gave a note to clean up after she was finished.
"Ah, things are hitting the ground already! And its only 7pm..." Jean laughed, gliding over the fruit table and throwing a stray grape or two into his mouth from a great height. "Lovely dress, by the way, mon ami. I'm just glad it managed to avoid a coating of juice"
Angel had showed up to the party in a simple red button up and black slacks, along with a black tie which was about the fanciest thing he had. He headed to the the punch bowl and poured himself a glass and grabbed a couple of snacks for himself to start off. So far everyone seemed to be having an alright time.

"Here, let me get that for you." Angel said, then set his things down and walked over and picked up the fruit on the floor and threw it away for Olive, giving her a brief smile.

@Yun Lee @M a r
"Ah, your kindness surfaces again, Angel! You truly have earned your namesake" Beaumont chuckled, patting his crouched roommate on the back in jest. "Your saintliness is making us all look bad, friend. Let me fill you a plate for your troubles..."
Something
Something
Something

Smuggle an alcoholic beverage to the party?"
Something
Something
One phrase stuck out above all the others.
Alcoholic Beverage
Like a meerkat shooting its eyes towards a glimmer of danger, Jean found himself gliding into the heart Jekyll and Pyry's conversation, splitting his attention between Angel and these two new devils.

"I was thinking it was about time someone decided to take the kiddy gloves off and let things really get started, no? I mean, Almonds and Fruit cakes are all well and good, but for a last hurrah, we need something with a little kick, no?"
"Excusez-moi?!" Mallory gasped, taking exaggerated offense to the accusation, "I'm Dr. Jekyll, sweetheart, we deal in something other than alcohol," she rebutted with a coy smirk and a wink.
"Ah, mère always told me to stay away from pretty girls with strange potions" Jean teased, throwing yet another grape into his mouth and biting down hard. "But if the Doctor prescribes a little excitement, who am I to say no?"
"Indeed, Pyry is by no means a, 'meanie villain.'" Aurelio had joined the girls, dressed slost ridiculously formally. "The only crime she really commits is kidnapping a child."​
"Ah, relax old friend!" Jean gave the Sheriff a light slap on the shoulder, brushing the lint from his jacket. "A stiff back will only crinkle your suit! This is a night for celebration; stress will only add years to the face and take years off your life. Relax, grab some of Rochelle's almonds and have a good night! I mean... no one had been kidnapped yet, right?"
O-Oh. "Evening Aurelio," Pyry gave him a courteous bow, probably the most formal she had been to anyone so far. "I believe Mallory is going to poison the punch, I assume she had alcohol but she implied it wasn't and I don't know what is worse...either way I am abstaining from drinks for the evening." Pyry went quiet and shifted her eyes back and forth. "Apologize, I am rambling. It's an over sensory thing....I am not good with blinking lights and loud noises."

Jean felt something tickle the back of his throat.
*Cough* Snitch *Cough*
Funny. The grapes must have been drying out his throat
Maybe he was coming down with something?
Either way, he wasn't about to let a burst of 'sickness' interfere with his damage control.
"Ah, don't listen to her, Aurelio, old pal. With all this music in the air, there's no way any of us could be certain as to what she said. Hell, even I could barely hear what the Good Doctor was saying. From where I was standing, it sounded like she said something about..."

Think. Think. Think.

"How much she loved the Medici's selection of nuts and cheeses? There's no need to play hall-monitor tonight, Sheriff. We're just here to have some good Christian fun, right Pyry?"

Last edited:
Jean's eyes gorged on his surroundings, filling his belly with a familiar warmth. Ludovica's stylist was a creature after his own heart; whichever interior designer she had hired was clearly worth their salt, having produced a feast for the eyes matching his own expensive tastes. The young night and its chilling charms were nothing short of inspiring. At last, he had stumbled across his oasis. With hungry eyes, he approached his prey.

Cracking his neck with one hand and strumming on his cuff-links, Jean was finally able to declare his look complete. Perfectly teased hair. The finest suit Paris could provide. One emerald tie chosen from thousands. With one last wink in the window-turned-mirror, he was ready, very bit blue blooded aristocrat a diet of caviar and wine had raised.

"Aw-Right!" Jean cried, punching the sky as he walked, letting he words melt into the music "Le Fête is finally here! Lets dance this bitch into the ground!"

"Why the hesitation, moni ami? I'd expect a Princess to be a veteran of the party scene, no?" Jean echoed in disbelief, his eyes glassy and dazed. It was time to share some old Beaumontian wisdom: "We drink, we dance, we eat... then we pass out from one of the first two... That is the essence of 'the Party', and of life. I'm sure Plato would agree with me" Looking down from his thick soled shoes, Beaumont smiled, bowing slightly and gesturing towards the dance-floor invitingly "I'm sure you have a few secret moves up your sleeve for a situation like this, no?"

"Ah, things are hitting the ground already! And its only 7pm..." Jean laughed, gliding over the fruit table and throwing a stray grape or two into his mouth from a great height. "Lovely dress, by the way, mon ami. I'm just glad it managed to avoid a coating of juice"

"Ah, your kindness surfaces again, Angel! You truly have earned your namesake" Beaumont chuckled, patting his crouched roommate on the back in jest. "Your saintliness is making us all look bad, friend. Let me fill you a plate for your troubles..."

Alcoholic Beverage
Like a meerkat shooting its eyes towards a glimmer of danger, Jean found himself gliding into the heart Jekyll and Pyry's conversation, splitting his attention between Angel and these two new devils.

"I was thinking it was about time someone decided to take the kiddy gloves off and let things really get started, no? I mean, Almonds and Fruit cakes are all well and good, but for a last hurrah, we need something with a little kick, no?"

"Ah, mère always told me to stay away from pretty girls with strange potions" Jean teased, throwing yet another grape into his mouth and biting down hard. "But if the Doctor prescribes a little excitement, who am I to say no?"

"Ah, relax old friend!" Jean gave the Sheriff a light slap on the shoulder, brushing the lint from his jacket. "A stiff back will only crinkle your suit! This is a night for celebration; stress will only add years to the face and take years off your life. Relax, grab some of Rochelle's almonds and have a good night! I mean... no one had been kidnapped yet, right?"

*Cough* Snitch *Cough*
Either way, he wasn't about to let a burst of 'sickness' interfere with his damage control.
"Ah, don't listen to her, Aurelio, old pal. With all this music in the air, there's no way any of us could be certain as to what she said. Hell, even I could barely hear what the Good Doctor was saying. From where I was standing, it sounded like she said something about..."

Think. Think. Think.

"How much she loved the Medici's selection of nuts and cheeses? There's no need to play hall-monitor tonight, Sheriff. We're just here to have some good Christian fun, right Pyry?"

Pyry blinked a few times at Jean's outburst. "You misunderstand, I don't care what will happen. I'm just informing others that I am not partaking. If you wish to consume what she has to offer, by all means." A slight smirk crept up on her face. "Seeing you on your knees could be a humorous sight."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Crow @Minerva @Sark

Alcoholic Beverage

*Cough* Snitch *Cough*

Think. Think. Think.

"Well hello..." Mallory murmured, eyeing Jean up while he traveled the party, content to watch while the young playboy flaunted his charms. Unafraid to eavesdrop when it concerned her, the junior doctor laughed out loud. "Finally, someone wants to have some real fun!" Mallory cried, beckoning Jean onto the dance floor as the next track began to start, "Ditch those killjoys and come dance with us!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

"Well if he doesn't want to come, then screw him," Mallory very bluntly responded, "I am very happy you came, though," she shifted the topic as she stepped in to hold Penelope's right hand in her left and wrap her arm delicately around Penelope's waist to lead the girl in a dance, "I'm also curious why..." Mallory continued, voice growing softer as Penelope was pulled closer, "Why the senior wallflower is opening up all of a sudden?~"

@Yun Lee @Sark @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Crow

Caroline was swept into a corner drinking her tea and sitting down trying to comprehend what was going on. So many people talking at the same time so close to her....it was a bit hard to take it all in.

Caroline had barely taken in Pyry's comment about her being ignorant, and even less time to emotionally react (AKA to get upset by it even though she knew she shouldn't.) to it before Aurolio came in with that formal looking clothing, that weary face, that strange tone that Caroline hated. He came over to them commenting on Pyry's crimes, which Caroline didn't really think was all that nice. Caroline....wasn't the biggest fan of Aurolio, at least tonight anyways.

"Actually...doesn't the boy in the Snow Queen just...go with the Snow Queen? Taking in a child isn't a bad thing..."

Of course, hardly anyone could hear the future Alice under all the chatter, and Caroline's own soft voice. And Caroline's intention to continue on her reply was stopped by a few things:

Drinks. Alcohol. Poison.

Caroline hastily put down her drink and stared at it as if it was a decapiated head. The girl put up a hand on placed it on her throat, checking if it was working normally, and then her pulse. She looked up at Jean, and was rather shocked at how lightly he took it. Was he not worried by the doctor poisoning his drink? Caroline tried to reassure herself, that this was the good doctor, not the mean one, after all, didn't Mallory introduce herself as Jekyll. Oh look, Mallory's replying to Penelope and-

Caroline froze. She wasn't sure she was going to dance with Mallory anymore. Her legs stood up shakily, and she could barely stay standing from the sudden shock and fear.

Should she dance?

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Minerva @Sark (Sorry for the crappy reactionary post with nothing to work with guys, just read this is you were wondering what Caroline was doing, since that's literally all this is.)​

@Jeremi

"Then the two princesses can mope about how much they don't wanna be here together,"
Mallory teased with a lighthearted ring to her tone, playfully turning her nose up at both Georgia and Pyry, "while we have some fun on the dance floor!" she turned to Caroline, and gingerly tugged her arm towards the centre of the Grimmnasium before quickly letting go and going on ahead whether Caroline followed suit or not.

@MelodyMeister @Minerva

On the way, Mallory ran into a very familiar face. "Penelope!" she gasped, giving the wallflower a vibrant smile, "When I didn't see you here I thought you got scared and flaked! Come on, dance!" Mallory giggled, tugging on her arm like she had Caroline's.

@Yun Lee

@Crow

tuxedo.jpg

Caroline was swept into a corner drinking her tea and sitting down trying to comprehend what was going on. So many people talking at the same time so close to her....it was a bit hard to take it all in.

Caroline had barely taken in Pyry's comment about her being ignorant, and even less time to emotionally react (AKA to get upset by it even though she knew she shouldn't.) to it before Aurolio came in with that formal looking clothing, that weary face, that strange tone that Caroline hated. He came over to them commenting on Pyry's crimes, which Caroline didn't really think was all that nice. Caroline....wasn't the biggest fan of Aurolio, at least tonight anyways.

"Actually...doesn't the boy in the Snow Queen just...go with the Snow Queen? Taking in a child isn't a bad thing..."

Of course, hardly anyone could hear the future Alice under all the chatter, and Caroline's own soft voice. And Caroline's intention to continue on her reply was stopped by a few things:

Drinks. Alcohol. Poison.

Caroline hastily put down her drink and stared at it as if it was a decapiated head. The girl put up a hand on placed it on her throat, checking if it was working normally, and then her pulse. She looked up at Jean, and was rather shocked at how lightly he took it. Was he not worried by the doctor poisoning his drink? Caroline tried to reassure herself, that this was the good doctor, not the mean one, after all, didn't Mallory introduce herself as Jekyll. Oh look, Mallory's replying to Penelope and-

Caroline froze. She wasn't sure she was going to dance with Mallory anymore. Her legs stood up shakily, and she could barely stay standing from the sudden shock and fear.

Should she dance?

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Minerva @Sark (Sorry for the crappy reactionary post with nothing to work with guys, just read this is you were wondering what Caroline was doing, since that's literally all this is.)​

s-l640.jpg

"Ah! Caroline! There you are!" the voice of Fledgeling emerges from the peacock among the group as it holds a plate of cheeses on one wing, its beak directing its voice towards the newly-arrived Caroline. "Take your food and come join us!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Minerva @Sark @MelodyMeister @Crow

Aurelio gave all around him a highly disapproving glare. "Must I...no, of course I'm the one that must remind you all that classes begin tomorrow. If you expect me to sit by and let Mallory..." He looked up, now seeing her with Penelope. "Are they slow dancing?! I need to stop this before-mmph!"

Aurelio found himself silenced by a spinach puff. As he tried to quickly swallow it down, the group's savior flashed a cheeky grin. "Hey guys!" Jay waved. "Great little shindig, eh?"

AAA_blk-pants-brown-shoes-1-1024x1024.jpg

@Jeremi @Sark @Crow @MelodyMeister @Minerva

---

"Soooooo good!" Rochelle cried dreamily, continuing to eat. "Oh man...I've never had anything like it!"

@Lucky @Takumi @M a r @Alex Azure

---

"W-w-w-what????" Penelope immediately tensed, face turning a bright red as Mallory pulled her close. "I...I uh...I...I'm j-just worried! You're my roommate, a-and weren't well...!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

Aurelio gave all around him a highly disapproving glare. "Must I...no, of course I'm the one that must remind you all that classes begin tomorrow. If you expect me to sit by and let Mallory..." He looked up, now seeing her with Penelope. "Are they slow dancing?! I need to stop this before-mmph!"

Aurelio found himself silenced by a spinach puff. As he tried to quickly swallow it down, the group's savior flashed a cheeky grin. "Hey guys!" Jay waved. "Great little shindig, eh?"

AAA_blk-pants-brown-shoes-1-1024x1024.jpg

@Jeremi @Sark @Crow @MelodyMeister @Minerva

---

"Soooooo good!" Rochelle cried dreamily, continuing to eat. "Oh man...I've never had anything like it!"

@Lucky @Takumi @M a r @Alex Azure

---

"W-w-w-what????" Penelope immediately tensed, face turning a bright red as Mallory pulled her close. "I...I uh...I...I'm j-just worried! You're my roommate, a-and weren't well...!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

"I suppose, if you enjoy that sort of thing,"
Pyry responded dryly before looking over to where Aurelio was doing his best to swallow that spinach. "I assume you wish to get rid of him yes?" She grabbed Aurelio rather forcibly by the hand and started to drag him to the dance floor. "I need training, you are going to help me."

@Yun Lee @Sark @Crow @MelodyMeister @Minerva

Verde West

" What is it exactly you are eating and how much of it have had already?" She asked looking over at her. She was slightly worried that the girl was overeating, but she didn't want to say that.

@Yun Lee

"H-Hey! Manhandling is strictly against the rules!" Aurelio struggled, but ultimately let himself be dragged onto the dance floor when he heard Pyry's last sentence. "All right...I suppose I can assist you with...whatever it is you need training for. What exactly is it, hm? How to break up innappropriately-touching couples?" He eyed Mallory and Penelope as he said that.

@Jeremi

---

"Nuts, berries...oh, and I had a couple of pretzels, too." Speaking of which, Rochelle popped a couple of those into her mouth. "I know there's a ton of good stuff on the other table, but these snacks are already so amazing!!"

@Lucky

"H-Hey! Manhandling is strictly against the rules!" Aurelio struggled, but ultimately let himself be dragged onto the dance floor when he heard Pyry's last sentence. "All right...I suppose I can assist you with...whatever it is you need training for. What exactly is it, hm? How to break up innappropriately-touching couples?" He eyed Mallory and Penelope as he said that.

@Jeremi

---

"Nuts, berries...oh, and I had a couple of pretzels, too." Speaking of which, Rochelle popped a couple of those into her mouth. "I know there's a ton of good stuff on the other table, but these snacks are already so amazing!!"

@Lucky

Pyry held Aurelio's hand firmly in place before playing his other arm around her lower back. "Slow dancing," She replied sweeping him into a dance, the way she moved it didn't much look like she actually needed any practice.

@Yun Lee

".....Invite me over?....Well, alright! Thank you!"

Caroline hesitated for a moment, she understood Fledgeling's invitation was good-hearted, but really, if anything, SHE should be the one inviting Fledgeling over. Caroline was around and in fact, formed the group, and Fledgeling just decided to join a while later. Caroline was just foolishly thrust into a chair with potentionally poisoned tea while the others chatted away. She couldn't help but feel a little bit offended, that was alright, right?

Oh, what was she thinking!? How horrible of her! Caroline stood up and stared at the talking group. She knew she wasn't the most talkative, and Fledgeling didn't mean anything wrong. Caroline pushed back that tiny part of her that resented the others, she was past that.

"My, my! Fledgeling don't you look gorgeous tonight! You'll look even more beautiful when you have your Happily Ever After!"
Might as well give a compliment to the one who gave her an (unneeded) invitation. Caroline thought Fledgeling was a very pretty birdie indeed.
@Crow

"Ah, um, isn't slow dancing allowed, Aurelio? Really, It's great Mallory can even dance!"

Caroline really didn't want to be so negative, but she was somewhat grateful for Jay shushing the local Puritian. Caroline giggled slightly when Pyry, of all people, was the one dragging Aurelio to the whole new world of dancing. (because Caroline thought Aurelio probably never danced before.) Caroline watched in awe, and then,

"Ah, I should be joining as well!"

Awkwardly lifting up her dress as not to fall, Caroline stepped onto the dance floor, trying to mimic Mallory and Pyry in a sort of slow dance. Of course, combined with Caroline's two left feet and that one man slow dancing didn't look very good, Caroline just looked like a corpse doing some kind of badly choreographed act. She was never good at dancing.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Sark

Aurelio's face paled considerably as he realized what had just happened. "You...you tricked me! What is the meaning of this?!"

Ludovica looked over at the dancefloor. "Ah. It appears everyone is wanting to slow dance now?" She nodded at the DJ, who proceeded to change the music playing.

If you wanted to get nice and close with somebody, now was your chance.

@Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Neko Shogun @Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lissamel @York @Archmage Jeremiah @M a r @Sark @Minerva @Alex Azure

Aurelio's face paled considerably as he realized what had just happened. "You...you tricked me! What is the meaning of this?!"

Ludovica looked over at the dancefloor. "Ah. It appears everyone is wanting to slow dance now?" She nodded at the DJ, who proceeded to change the music playing.

If you wanted to get nice and close with somebody, now was your chance.

@Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Neko Shogun @Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lissamel @York @Archmage Jeremiah @M a r @Sark @Minerva @Alex Azure

"I told you,"
Pyry reaffirmed. "I need training for slow dancing." She pushed Aurelio even closer to her. "And you need to apply a firmer grasp. What am I? Do you find me so disgusting you do not wish to hold me?" In her seriousness and matter of fact tone Aurelio couldn't tell if she was just messing with him, which worked well for her. Was that even a smile on her frozen lips?

@Yun Lee

After passing out from heat exhaustion relaxing on the couch for a bit, she got up. She made her way slowly to an old friend of the family, clutching the rosary and saying a prayer.

Her father’s words ran through her head. “As Saint George, you must be kind to everyone and willing to dance, prince or princess. You are a representative of God and an aspect of Chivalry.

She smiled at Olive as she stepped forward. She nervously, but calmly and nobly, bowed her head. “Would you, like to dance?” she asked in her polite tone. She nervously fiddled with the rosary in her hands.

@M a r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back