New User Hello! I am new to this website and was wondering if I could get approved?

knox

A really lazy dragon who really likes cake.
I am friends with TMITM and have recently joined the circle of storytellers to help him out with his roleplay. I'm pretty inexperienced with roleplay, but I might get the hang of it soon. I hope to get some new information soon enough! I can't wait!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome welcome! We are happy to have you here. Be sure to read the rules and the approval guide and all that fun stuff so you can get approved as quickly and smoothly as possible. :D

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?

I don't really have any experiences with roleplay other than one time i did dnd with tmitm

There are a lot of different varieties of roleplay on this site as well as players of all skill levels and desires, so here is a great place to get your feet wet and explore all the possibilities.

Hello so nice to meet you. I really hope you like it here! Before you begin if you haven't already you should go read the rules here Rules. Also before you can access the actual role play forums, site games, pm, profile comments and many other things you have to get approved . Going here Approval guid will help you. Were so glad to have you and we hope you enjoy it here!

thanks @Treasure i really hope i can find something new here

however i am extremely introverted and cannot hold a convo without being awkward

Back