New User Hola

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are well! For starters, I'll say that the proper way to pronounce my name is "Bee-Anna", haha, so just keep that in mind whenever you read my name. I'm 26 (as listed in my profile) and have been role playing off and on for about 7 years now; possibly 8 come the new year. I view it as a joyous learning experience and an overall way to grow as the years pass.

Currently the good news about me is that there's not too many ideas I'll say "no" to, I'm a fast learner, adjustable, flexible, open minded and a great wing man.

Or Woman for those of you who are particular, lol.

I followed a friend over to this site so here's to hoping this site is good for me and I for it. Cheers!

Last edited:
Howdy there, Banna, welcome to our community! That's a cute avatar ^^

If I may ask, what sort of fandoms are you in if any? Any video games you're into?

Also, if you are at all interested or into the Halo Series, I'm in the midst of gathering players for a large Open Roleplay which focuses around the Human-Covenant War. If you're interested, take a look: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends / RP Partners!

Howdy there, Banna, welcome to our community! That's a cute avatar ^^

If I may ask, what sort of fandoms are you in if any? Any video games you're into?

Also, if you are at all interested or into the Halo Series, I'm in the midst of gathering players for a large Open Roleplay which focuses around the Human-Covenant War. If you're interested, take a look: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends / RP Partners!

Hello to you, Raynar!

Thank you for the warm greeting. I wish I had a list of fandoms I could sprout out but unfortunately I don't believe I'm too abreast on them.
I like anime's such as Inuyasha and Fate/Stay Night (the list continues) but I'm not too familiar with gaming.

I assure you this lack of familiarly stems strictly from a lack of means verses a lack of interest; if you understand what I'm saying.

I of course would be interested in joining a Halo rp but once again I fear I'm too inexperienced to properly contribute or enjoy the experience. If you disagree or have any pointers on how to build my fandom list, please do not hesitate to advise!

Hello to you, Raynar!

Thank you for the warm greeting. I wish I had a list of fandoms I could sprout out but unfortunately I don't believe I'm too abreast on them.
I like anime's such as Inuyasha and Fate/Stay Night (the list continues) but I'm not too familiar with gaming.

I assure you this lack of familiarly stems strictly from a lack of means verses a lack of interest; if you understand what I'm saying.

I of course would be interested in joining a Halo rp but once again I fear I'm too inexperienced to properly contribute or enjoy the experience. If you disagree or have any pointers on how to build my fandom list, please do not hesitate to advise!

Don't worry if you're not too experienced ^^ I'm making sure that the RP Events and any kind of lore is explained / Simplified where needed :p

Inuyasha? That's the Manga right? I've heard about it from a few of my friends.

Don't worry if you're not too experienced ^^ I'm making sure that the RP Events and any kind of lore is explained / Simplified where needed :p

Inuyasha? That's the Manga right? I've heard about it from a few of my friends.

Well in that case, count me in! I'll click on the link in a few and check it out.
And yes, the manga, which they turned into a tv show.
What are your fandoms by the way?

Hello and Welcome!

Wow you are a popular gal! Can't say I blame them too much. It's nice to see another Floridian on here. I see you said you are into nearly anything. Are you into Naruto perhaps? If so hit me up or check out Shinobi World. And if you are into magic in the modern era I suggest you check out, Akashic Arcana.

Joyously,
Jessie James

Back