Votes: 150 22.2%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 72 10.6%

• Total voters
Like a lot of people it seems, I just went through a website that had a list of top 10 rp websites. I looked at about five and storyteller's circle just seemed to be the best fit. Your sign up procedure seemed nice and simple (there was one site where you had to make a new account for each new character and than link these accounts to your main account in a certain really specific way o_O), also, in no way did this site resemble a sex dungeon. All in all it was just what I was looking for :) .

I was just searching for roleplay sites. It seemed nice and the colour scheme was great. Everything matches together very well. Reading a few of the posts, you guys seemed great. Nothing beat this, so I joined it.
(Plus, I've seen far worse on the Top RP site thing. Shh!)

I was an active participant of a past role-playing site for the past five years. Unfortunately my old site went downhill very fast with many people who didn't adhere to our lovely admins rules. I took a break from the site for a few months and came back to find it has been taken down. So I went on a search for another role-playing site. When I saw this one it caught my eye and I decided to look into it. So here I am! It seems very in-depth and I love the overall site. It is a little confusing at first, but with some help and time I'm sure I'll get used to it! From the few posts I have read and gone through the people seem to be really in depth with their role-plays and I love it. So overall this site is definitely my style.

I often browse the Top RP Voting Site looking for sites to try out and this happened to be one of them. Really liking it so far!

I found this site through Google and the Top Five Roleplaying site like everyone else it seems. I was looking for a new place to come and RP, and this seemed like the best place to come to.

A group of friends and I decided to switch to this site, for it's many features.

Edit: Also, this place seems nice.

I was on roleplay.me and it said for me to vote, I voted and saw this site. I was like “Hey, that looks interesting!” So I clicked the site and saw how active the members are. I thought the roleplay concept looked cool, so I tapped the Omniverse roleplay and read it. Then I signed up and I’m here. ;3

I was uhhh... 's searchin' through my clothe hampster, and I find y'all cooped there. I mighty wonderin' whachy'all doin' down 'ere.

I admit, I'm procrastinating some. I looked for text-based roleplaying sites on Google and found a list of good sites. The first one was Roleplay.me, which I do have an account on, but I've just lost interest. This was the second result, and I'm seriously hoping I can stay with this one. I love text-based roleplay, after all, so all I can do is cross my fingers.

I looked for role playing sites that were active and had an engaging community. I've been a part of some other sites in the past, but a lot of them don't have many members, so it can be hard to find good partners there.

Heh, I arrived when a website I was at had a spur of tyrannical behavior. I found this place through a google search (nothing specific just Roleplay site). I have a character I put a lot of time into and figured walking away with a decently developed character would be dumb so here I am.

Like everyone else here, I went on Top RP. I’m not quite a fan of joining forum RP’s in-media-rez (due to having to be current on character descriptions.), and as the site I usually RP on goes one thread at a time, I’m stuck without a thread. Now here I am.

Back