Hurt By Eternity. (1x1 w/RyunaSiege)

Jiro gave a slight shrug, "It all depends on if the library this guy has can pop out an answer or not. Your situation is an odd one. As far as I can tell you don't dream like a normal person in the least. Your desire for anything in life is non-existent. In short I don't know why you aren't dead already," He pressed his lips tightly together as he realized how odd that might have sounded, "I can only guess that you have a curse I don't know how to end."

"The only thing I have desired was to no longer be immortal and I thought what you said was the key, but I never had any other desire beyond that," Blaire said.

He nods, "I gave you my word that I would help you end your immortality and I am trying to find a quicker way to do so. I'm sure you don't want to continue with living if there is no guarantee that you will die in the end."

He drew on his pipe a bit as he leaned back, "No need to thank me yet. Save your thanks for when the deed is done."

"I guess that is logical. I may speak with you again later on today." With that, Blaire left the room.

He gave a nod as she left him to his thoughts once more. Closing his eyes he tried to get a little rest himself.

Blaire wandered to her room and sat down at the desk. The conversion with Jiro had went better then she expected, much to her relief. In silence, her mind wandered off. She began thinking about her dream.

Hours pasted without much word back from his dear friend. That was till a loud crash shook the house and cause everything to rattle about. On the balcony stood a large slender man with great powerful black wings, "Tengu couldn't you land more gently?" The wizard growled righting a few things on his desk before standing to glare at the man who gave him a similar glare, "And there is a front door damn it!"

"You should build a larger balcony if you are going to request my help then yell at me," came the sharp retort of the crow demon, "Let's see what we have going on here shall we? Unless you rather duke it out."

Blaire awoke from her nap to the sound of a crash and sat up almost immediately. She looked around frantically, seeing the now big mess that was room and sighed. So far, the biggest thing she's noticed about this place is how often things make it seem like earthquakes are just a common thing here. She rubbed her eyes drowsily and climbed out of bed to then clean the room.

The Tengu and the Wizard were going back and forth for a bit before they headed made their way to the Blaire's room, "Blaire," Jiro knocked, "I have someone who would like to meet you."

Blaire was just about to finish making up her bed, when suddenly she heard knocking at the door. "Hm? Alright," Blaire said. She walked to the door and opened it up.

Back