Hurt By Eternity. (1x1 w/RyunaSiege)

He shook his head, "Not in the least. You simply reminded her that others haven't seen her kind in a long time. And many more don't know they exist. She's sensitive with many wounds covering her soul."

Jiro tilted his head to the side slightly as he stared at her, "What makes you happy? What pleases you to see, taste, feel and so on."

Blaire leaned back in her chair, looking up the ceiling to think. Nothing came to her mind. Not one thing. Upon realization of this, Blaire sighed and looked back at Jiro. "Er...I really don't know..." She said.

The male actually blinked in surprise at this. A woman who didn't know what she liked? He hadn't ever heard such a thing. No wonder she felt to him as if the type to have never lived their life for themselves. It would likely take some time before she was any where ready to die. Jiro fell into thought for some time before he gave a hum, "We will find that out eventually."

Blaire nodded hopefully. "Thank you, sir," She said. "When should we begin?" She asked then, rather eager to get started. However, she took notice of the fact she hadn't finished her food yet and started eating.

The wizard watched her slightly amused as she ate. There was so much on his mind to show her about living that he honestly didn't know where to start. He figured it might be best to let her clean up and get comfortable first. Then he will show her the library he kept. Books to him were the best way to learn about the world before stepping out into it.

Blaire soon finished eating and just as she was about to get up to put away her plate, it was suddenly taken by Silver Lady. "Um... thanks..." Blaire said, confused. Wasn't she just in the kitchen working?

"Don't fret she sees it as her job to handle all house work. One day I hope you will know her story," he stood, "Let me show you to where your room is. I'm sure a bath and some actual rest would be pleasing to you. Do you read?"

He leased her into the joining room of the kitchen. It was a large sitting room with a large hearth flanked by shelves of trinkets. A staircase lead to the second floor on the far side of the room. Walking up it they found themselves in a hallway with five doors. He lead her to the second one on the right and opened it, "This will be your room. The one across the way is my own if you should need me. The door at the end is my study with more books than you can imagine."

Blaire looked around the room and walked in. The walls and floor were marble stone and an elegant looking bed was at the far end against the wall. A reading desk was on the left and a dresser was on right. The room was small, but nice at the same time.

"I hope it is to your liking," He said lightly before remembering something, "The bath is the door next to mine closest to the stairs. A bath might help you relax and I think the silver lady will be bringing you some clothes shortly."

After he left the Silver Lady appeared with a bag of clothing. Pointing to the bathroom she smiled as if stating a bath had been drawn. After that she too went on her way.

Blaire nodded and got out of bed. When she got to the bathroom and closed the door, she undressed and bathed for a short while. Jiro was right. Her mind was more at ease then when she first got here. As about 5 more minutes passed, Blaire pulled out the drain and got out of the tub. Now changed into her new clothes, she grabbed her old ones and left the bathroom.

Jiro was in his study. The soft scent of his pipe filled the air as he smoked and read from a tome at his desk. The large red oak structure was cluttered with all sorts of scrolls, books and other things.

Back