Hurt By Eternity. (1x1 w/RyunaSiege)

With a bit of help from the Silver Lady, who showed her around a bit more, Blaire put away her dirty clothes and headed back to her new room. She sat down on the her and laid down on her back, staring at the ceiling. Would this be her new life now? If so, then she hoped it would stay like this. This place was peaceful and she wouldn't have to worry all that much. Eventually, a wave of drowsiness overcome her and she fell asleep.

Jiro found the sun greeting him the next morning as it streamed in through the bank of windows to the left of him. Opening an eye slowly he glared about before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. When had he last slept at his desk?

After a moment he headed to his room and changed into clean clothes before heading downstairs. The scent of coffee and breakfast made his stomach growl, "Morning," he grumbled softly as he found his seat.

Blaire was at the table already her served food. However, there was an sense of uneasiness around her that was easy to feel -even if she tried hard to hide it and look as if she was fine.

Being ignored wasn't something Jiro handled well. He slammed his hand down on the table sending things rattling, "Don't ignore me."

(I had an idea with this and I just forgot where I was going with it...)
Blaire nearly jumped out of her seat in a fright. "H-Huh?" She questioned in confusion, finally taking notice of Jiro's presence. "O-Oh...it's just you."

(it's alright.)

Jiro glared at the woman. Just him? What response was that? Taking a breath he relaxed a bit, "Be more aware of your surroundings."

He started to eat trying to shake his fowl mood.

(I'll try and remember it.)
Blaire nodded. "Y-Yes, sir..." She replied. Hearing him yell like that...it felt strange for some reason. Being yelled at was not an uncommon thing for her during the days she was alone, escaping from those who wished to hunt her down. But it felt different when Jiro yelled. Blaire tired to shake it off and apologized to him for what she did.

Jiro's yell has sent the room around them into a chaotic order. The Silver Lady seemed to busy herself with anything but being near the wizard while he ate his meal. This action only seemed to make the male even more annoyed as he finished then moved swiftly out of the room. Kira slipped in past him and gave a wary look about, "He didn't accidentally cast a spell in here did her?"

Silver shook her head and pointed at a seat for the feline to take. Slipping into it she glanced at the woman across from her, "He doesn't yell much. In fact he hardly shows emotions. They fact that you have him doing both means you are a good thing for him. He's aware of you on a level that means he's truly trying to help you with your wish."

Kira nibbled on some ham as she stared at Blaire more. It was clear she was trying to figure out if there was indeed something special about this person. If there was her eyes couldn't see it.

Blaire wasn't sure how to react. She looked up at Kira. "You think so?" She asked. She didn't expect one mistake of hers to cause such a commotion. She should probably go talk to Jiro, but after seeing his outburst she wasn't sure if it was a good idea.

Kira gave a nod as she munched down on more food, "Just give him some space for the morning. He'll come to you when he has something for you to know."

Jiro glared at the books all around him. He hated not being able to find the answer he was looking for. Even more so he hated not finding an answer to his question period. His hands pushed through his shaggy black hair before he plopped into his chair before his desk and picked up his pipe once more. It would seem that the great wizard of dreams had to seek out add in giving the woman he took in her dream. He hadn't even found a clue in her dreams as she slept last night. It bothered him to no end. Turning back to his desk he began writing a letter to a friend far away from his tiny shire.

Blaire remained silent throughout the rest of her breakfast. Her mind was stuck on two things now: A dream she had last night, and now the fact that Jiro was angry with her. After a moment, she sighed and got up from her seat when she finished her food. "Can you excuse me for a moment, Kira?" She asked.

Blaire nodded back and left the room. She walked down the doll, trying to remember where Jiro's study was. It didn't take long to find it, and she peeked in to see if he was there. While he was, he looked busy, making Blaire wonder if she should leave him alone.

The letter he was writing was almost finished when he heard the slight sound of someone at the door of his study, "You can come in," He calls without looking up as he signs the letter and waits for the ink to dry.

"Um...Jiro?" Blaire said as she walked in. "I wanted to apologise again for what I did. I had a strange dream last night and I just couldn't think straight..."

The male glanced up for a moment, "It's fine," He assured her gently, "Just be more aware. By not being aware you will become ensnared in the traps those humans set for you in the first place. I've sent for aid in helping grant your wish," He explained as he leaned back slightly in his chair and stared at her.

Back