[IC] Ages Eternal

Hakku flinched as the Scribe's voice hit his ears. He looked toward the little fox, and blinked. Who is this? he thought. And why does it want to know about what I've made? Hakku felt rather hesitant for a bit, but his pride soon made the decision for him.

"These are the People of Lead." He said. There was a glint in his eye, and it was obvious Hakku was very happy with his creation. "I've got big plans for them." The fear-god stopped himself from saying more. "But enough about them. Who are you, fox-god?"

Goggins turned into a gigantic worm-like creature with a razor sharp maw and eyes dotting its body "This is one our dear brothers of course" he gestured at the small fox with his head "he seems to have taken a fairly strange form. It's weird and honestly I find it slightly creepy" he said as yellowish puss like mucus dripped from his mouth and his many eyes looked around as if they had a mind of their own.

Goggins the worm creature shook it's head inquisitively "Do you mind telling us about your plans." Somehow he gave a smile exposing the knife like teeth he has in a wide grin "Maybe we could help you in your endeavor"

While his Collectors worked, Mutare began to work on other projects. the first of which was to secure his garden. He didn't want any outside force interfering with his creations. Any creature or beast that enters his garden can disrupt generations of evolution. He needed to see if there were any Sparks that belonged to strong and tough creatures. Creatures that will act as the sentries of his garden, weeding out any and all intruders that may set foot in his domain. First he needed to collect the Spark of creatures from different biomes, as his sentries would need to be able to handle many different environments. First he needed to find these creatures, and the first and harshest land he needed to explore first is the frozen north, as anything that can survive there must have useful Sparks for collection. Mutare began to head towards the northern pole. He had moving across the water when he had spotted a trail of ice that had formed on the surface but was quickly melting due to the temperature of the water around it.

"Curious. Water frozen. Unknown cause. Must investigate." He thought and he followed the ice trail. After a few minutes of traveling, he had found the source of the ice, a being that was walking across the water, freezing the water as it stepped. "Intersting. Must investigate." He thought and he moved closer towards the new being.

Hakku looked at Goggins for a second. Then he smiled.

"It's a secret to everybody." He said, with a long and dramatic pause. "No thanks. That would ruin the surprise."

"Bah, Oh well" Goggins the worm said accidentally spraying more mucus "You know it's not very nice to keep secrets but if you must insist I understand"

The giving tree started to move and Goggins danced around with joy "Yippe, Hopefully that fixed it but I'm gonna be keeping ol Gibons the tree near me to test him out" then the tree uprooted itself and started to follow the trickster.

sensing a presence nearby eira looks around to find a strange creature coming to her. With curiosity much like a child's she go's towards the strange creature and reaches out to try and touch it.

Mutare sees the being reach out to touch him, and moves away. He keeps his distance and circles around it, to see what it will do, or if it has any other abilities then creating frost where it stepped.

"Creature potentially dangerous. Caution. Will keep distance. Investigate speech capabilities. Hello. Advice introducing self." He told the creature

Without much of a warning -- save for a possible spine tingler appropriate to the situation -- Goggins would suddenly be aware a short time after leaving that he was being followed and observed by his faceless brother Ezreth. These unspoken moments of mutual awareness were nothing new. Since the first spark of their existence the Unseen had a talent for remaining... well, unseen. Despite being able to flawlessly hide even from the gods he had a habit of appearing before or near them without so much as a word with as much obvious motivation as he shows for any other task he does. For now the yellow whisperer seemed content to float off the ground, tentacles trailing as the hood was directed directly at the back of his brother's head.

Goggins felt a great uneasiness behind him then turned to see a being clad in a yellow robe. Goggins the Worm-Thing didn't even step back as he came face to face with the newcomer "Why hello there, Might I say your robe looks lovely. You give me the feeling that you'd be good friends with brother Hakku" He said as his maw exposed razor-sharp teeth in a smile. With his many eyes writhing around and puss dripping from the various eyelids dotting his body Goggins continued "Welcome to the new world dear brother"

While he was perfectly audible the soft male voice that emanated from the hood held a whispered tone as the words seemed to flow smoothly into the listener's ears. "We are pieces to the whole. Fear is that we don't grasp." He didn't seem to take much more than the comparison to his brother to heart as he fell silent again, continuing to stare the horrid mess his brother was posing as.

The worm-thing took a deep breath "Cool beans, Hello pieces of the whole Fear is that we don't grasp." He tried to extend his hand but remembered he was a worm so instead just shook his head in delight "I'm Goggins The laugher apparently. Can I just call you Pieces because pieces of the whole Fear is that we don't grasp is kind of a mouthful?"

" . . . " There was a wholly unamused air as the fast talking god got his jabs in at his sibling. The silence lasted just long enough to be uncomfortable before he simply stated, "Ezreth. And I know of you, Goggins."

Somehow a swarm of mayflies appeared "I guess I'm already that famous." Goggins took a heavy bow as tiny clouds of fireworks exploded behind him "You don't have to worry though I won't let the fame go to my head Ezreth. So what are you doing here just an admirer or do you need my help with something I do love a good project"

"You are an unreliable factor," he said, this time with no hesitation after the exploding insects did little to lighten up the void within the cloak. "The Allfather has assured me non-violent introductions with my siblings will help assure a future feeling of mutual trust. This is my first attempt at the formality."

"Ohh That's ominous" The worm said still lively "Whelp if you want to go talk to Hakku and Scribby their right behind me but I think their meditating or something. I don't know where everybody else is though" He started to walk away "There's not much really happening on Led Island so I think i'll go, see ya" As he walked away bushes started to form from the colored dust."

"Have a productive time," he said, slowly turning back around and floating back the way they'd come from in what seemed to be a follow up to his advice with checking on the siblings who were physically the closest.

A look of annoyance briefly crosses eira's face when the strange creature backs away from her and starts to circle around her but go's back to her typical bored expression. "Hello strange.. thing.... what are you?"

"Name Mutare. Creator of change. Collector of Sparks of Life. Tender to the Garden of Change." He replied. "Introductions concluded. Organism should follow suit." He continued to examine the being from every angle, however Mutare could gather so much by just examining the creature with his eyes. He wanted to go and examine its Spark, but he was reluctant to do so until he knew he wouldn't be in any danger doing so.

Hakku fidgeted and played with a rock, before realising yet another one of his sibling had come. Looking behind, he found himself in the presence of Ezreth. He had plenty of secrets, but that was all Hakku knew about the yellow-robed figure. The bird rose his wing absentmindedly, barely even acknowledging the god. Truthfully, Hakku was feeling he had a few too many siblings. But maybe he'd got some peace soon, and have the time to start his more intricate creations.

The fear-god noticed that Ezreth was still behind him. Hakku sighed and turned around. "Is there anything you need?" He asked, rather halfheartedly. "Make it quick, because I've got lots on my plate at the moment."

Goggins turned into a giant purple dragon then took the giving tree between his teeth. He ran off a cliff on led island then decided to fly around the ocean for a little bit. He came upon a being covered in a thick blanket while wearing a mask and a very white woman "Mmmrph thremmph hkcmrmph" Goggins tried to say before he realized he had a tree in his mouth. The purple dragon craned his neck to one side then jerked it towards led island throwing the flailing and surprised tree back to land. "Hello fellow siblings how are you both?" He said joyfully.

Last edited:
Back