[IC] Ages Eternal

Mutare was admittedly surprised when one of his Collectors had decided not to consume its catch, but instead carry it somewhere. However his surprised turned to annoyance when the 'Collector' spoke.

"Organism imitating Collector? Unacceptable. Poor imitation. Explain purpose." He demanded from the newcomer.

"Uhh" Goggins was stunned for a moment not really knowing what a collector was then an idea hit him "Need clarification. Unacceptable? Imitation? Collectors not known to this one." The purple creature said in a monotone.

"Organism attempting to imitate speech. Form coincidence. Purpose not yet explained. Explain purpose." Mutare ordered yet again. He was a bit annoyed at the begin's poor mimicry skills. He reached he grabbed one of his orbs from underneath his blanket and prepared to attack if the being didn't give him a proper explanation.

"Ah screw it fine" Goggins said in a huff "I don't really have much of a purpose right now just trying to meet the All-fathers children you know" The giant purple dragon laughed slightly "It's just you took me by surprise with the whole collector thing and I figured I might as well just roll with it but I guess I still need to work on my improv skills or maybe your just to smart I don't know"

"...Answer acceptable. Purpose, simple yet...intriguing. Must revise plans for later date." Mutare replied. He didn't want to say more then that, as that might give away too much of is secrets. Instead he set his sights on the tree that the being had thrown aside. He moved over to where the tree landed as his curiosity was then peeked towards a potentially more obtainable source of Spark.

Noticing the creature look at the general direction he threw the tree Goggins started again "Oh That was Gibons the giving tree. You don't have to worry about him I sent him back to led island. I'm sure he'll be fine"

Ezreth waited patiently with recognition, hovering ever so slightly as he waited for his avian relation to acknowledge him. When he finally did there was a moment of silence the filled the air before he spoke in his whispered voice again.

"The Allfather wishes for me to announce myself to our world bound siblings. You are Hakku, the one in the void. I am quite certain we can get along acceptably." His borderline monotone and strange speech pattern made him sound as if he didn't fully grasp proper communication skills.

Hakku nodded. "Okay." He looked away again, and played with something in his hands.

Walking off, the fear-god jumped away and glided down to the valley.

Feara was silent as her siblings talked she reformed her butterflies. She sat crisscross on the island ground. She was thinking of forming her own people. It came to her mind since Hakku did of course. She plucked a piece of hair from herself and threw it on the ground and dust swirled around.

She created small creatures known as fae. They had wings and they where 3 to 4 inches tall. She excited picked one up and it smiled happily. She had made her first living breathing organism. She held the fae in her hands as she set the young creature on a flower.

"Be happy and increase in number!" Glowing lights appeared around her as more fae were being made. They flew around feara singing melodically. She looked and saw hakku sliding down the valley and she waved. "Hakku!"

Eira watches in silence as the two creatures talk to each other however boredom quickly consumed her due to not being apart of it so she continued her journey to the land of fire off in the distance. Muttering to herself "This place is so....dull.."

Goggins saw the white woman start to walk away looking bored "Hey I was talking to you too you know. I can multitask, So dear sister tell me your life story" He said to her "Any schemes you want any help with"

Eira looks at the dragon puzzled "I can not be your sister clearly... nor do i know of any schemes you think i might have planned. You are clearly a very confused creature"

The giant purple dragon thought for a second "Why of course you are. The only intelligent creatures right now are the children of the All-Father." He gave a wily smile "But yes I can fairly confused most of the time so you are right about that. Seriously though why are you here, I'm just looking around and asking people what their plans are" Goggins beamed proudly then continued "Everyones done so much right now. Big sister Paloria especially made these beautiful creatures"

Dymos's conversation with Feara was pleasant, if uneventful. Dymos recognizes the importance of slowing down, making conversation, but not that well. The chat was short. Dymos wandered about the forest, all was pleasant and quiet. He was finished with his break and it was time to get back to work. He was irritated at this point. Nothing was coming to him. The god of invention could not invent, and he was mad. Something prodded his foot, which elicited a swift kick. Out of the dirt flew something that struck in Dymos awe: mortals would call it a 'root vegetable', and it's design solved Dymos's problem!

Dymos sat with the carrot. Tearing away the bulb, he breathed into the roots his imagination and problem solving; And it grew to immense size. It's skin peeled and fell off, growing in it's place beautiful golden metallic crystals. They glimmered and shined. "The mortals shall lust after you, and you shall barrow and hide deep under ground. Your crystal flesh shall be the instrument of art and science. Your name is Orichalcum." And the Orichalcum burrowed into the earth.

Hakku made his way down the slope, when, suddenly, a familiar voice echoed to his ears. He looked up and turned towards it, waving at Feara. He noticed the many lights swarming around the goddess, and pointed to them.

"What have you made, Feara?" He asked.

Paloria listened as one of her children cried out in anguish. Losing eggs was common, but an entire clutch was unheard of. She investigated her daughter's distress, and came across something unsettling. Another God's mark was on the clutch. Mutare's mark to be exact. Angered, Paloria called out to every dragon within her realm. They came to her call. She was infuriated. The others continued to tamper with her children. To harm them no less!

Paloria flew to the peak of the Great Mount, home of the Drakes. From there she saw all. Her vision drawn to a point of anger. Groggins' tree sat on a lone island. Her angered furnished itself within her heart once more. She would not let her sibling's treachery go unpunished. Her raging screams echoed across the world. The giants, both high in the air and deep in the ground heard her, and were called by her. They convened around her lands, forming great storms. Then, Paloria took flight. Her target was that tree of Groggins.

All of her children followed her to Hakku's island. All of them laid waste to what was in her path. The giants ripped apart the ground, letting the blood of the world seep out. Her raging flames converged upon that tree, throwing it from the island.

However, the tree wouldn't burn. Infuriated, Paloria ripped the crust of the planet asunder and threw within the pit's great maws the first tree. It refused to burn, but it sunk to the bottom of the sinkhole, resting at the planet's core, and from there its branches grew outward. It burst through the planet's surface across the entirety of the world. Though the tree had not been destroyed as she would have liked, she had changed it. Just as Groggins had changed her children.

Returning to her realm, the giants returning to their own. Paloria settled down, not caring to look back. All that laid there was a smoldering wasteland.

Last edited:
Hakku, excited to be creating, suddenly was sitting next to a gaping hole in his island. He frowned and looked it over, noticing that it was where the Giving Tree once was.

It's Goggin's problem now. He thought, snapping his fingers and filling the hole.

Last edited:
Goggins heard another loud cry "Wonder what that was about, Sounds like it was coming from sister Paloria" Somehow the dragon shrugged "Oh well see ye white lady" he said as the dragon somehow shrugged "I'm curious as to what's gotten her so angry recently"

Mutare heard Paloria's anger. He wondered if his actions caused her anger, but in the end it didn't matter. He thought about what the purple dragon had said and maybe he needed to start striking deals with some of the other gods. It might be more effective then collecting himself or waiting for his Collectors to return with their bounty. He turned to the two other gods with a proposition.

"Revelation. New method of collection made clear. Willing to trade labor for Sparks. Believe to be more effective." Mutare said.

Goggins was happy to hear this "If you need anything just tell me" He told both his new siblings "Tell me, what should I call you two, I'm Goggins"

Back