New User Im new to roleplaying on websites.

Sure, I can set one up. It will be called 3-way. Go to chat and look for the little + next to the tab. When you click on the + it will give you an option for other chat rooms. Then you can click on 3-way.

It will be called 3-way. Go to chat and look for the little + next to the tab. When you click on the + it will give you an option for other chat rooms. Then you can click on 3-way. (Those were the instructions of how to find it.) Lol. I didn't explain that very well. There isn't a direct link to separate chat rooms. Only a direct link for the general chat.

This has to be some kind of stupid joke.

Why the hell can't I join a PRIVATE chat but I can join a GROUP chat?

Umm....I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that they are not as easily monitored and it prevents abuse from an unapproved member. We do get some spam bots here every now and then. Spam bots will make random posts in places and usually they're selling male enhancement drugs etc. Also, I'm sure it keeps down on creepers trying to single out and harass people.

Sooo, should we make our OCs here in the meantime. ya know, while we wait for my approval and all.
I think it save us some time later.

I have a few OCs already. I just need to know what kind of world I'm working with beyond Sci Fi and I can either pick one or build a new one.

Back