Interdimensional Fight Club OOC

That's not an awful idea. Something for later, though.

Also, maybe when this gets a little bigger, there should be a spectator thread. Maybe an announcer/referee?

I made a slight change to my character's sign up sheet. It's not a big thing and should not in any way affect past or present fight(s), but I wanted to let people know. It was something I'd meant to add, but when I looked back later, I realized I'd forgotten to put it in.

I honestly can't tell what you changed. Could you be specific?

Sure! Under "Minor" in the Abilities section, I added a bit to, "Chi control in himself and in others to a lesser degree if he is touching them." The second half was not there before.

Alright. For fairness, I just ask that you discuss this with anyone you're actively in battle with in the future before doing it. It's reasonable given your character, and to my knowledge you haven't used it yet, nor been in a situation where it made sense to use it.

So as long as Giga's okay with it, I am.

My Griffin is one hell of a stubborn combatant and the way he goes about combat is automatically gonna be drawn out for a bit. First he deducts whether you're even worth his time, then he tries to gauge your strength and matches you accordingly. Not to mention all the ridiculous abilities he has in his back pocket. Suffice to say, any opponent might as well get comfy with my big majestic bird kitty.

On the topic of his power level, I'd surmise he's a high mid tier. Even though he's unbelievably resourceful and perhaps a bit overpowered at first glance, he has no world destroying abilities even at the peak of his power. The Rampant Form's endless Wrath boost could potentially reach island levels of destruction, but that's about it.

Also, I'm more than welcome to the idea of juggling more than one fight if anyone wants to challenge the Knight of Hubris heheh.

My Griffin is one hell of a stubborn combatant and the way he goes about combat is automatically gonna be drawn out for a bit. First he deducts whether you're even worth his time, then he tries to gauge your strength and matches you accordingly. Not to mention all the ridiculous abilities he has in his back pocket. Suffice to say, any opponent might as well get comfy with my big majestic bird kitty.

On the topic of his power level, I'd surmise he's a high mid tier. Even though he's unbelievably resourceful and perhaps a bit overpowered at first glance, he has no world destroying abilities even at the peak of his power. The Rampant Form's endless Wrath boost could potentially reach island levels of destruction, but that's about it.

Also, I'm more than welcome to the idea of juggling more than one fight if anyone wants to challenge the Knight of Hubris heheh.
I need to clear my plate a bit, but after that I might be interested.

I just don't want to read the damn thing.

Back