Aeric grumbled at the man very rudely when his question went unanswered. "Senile bastard," He muttered.

Aeric was beginning to consider taking the man's chair. Of course, he was quite crazy himself.​

Ven frowned. "Oh, well, if I go help find your friends and then come back, could you maybe tell me more about this town? I'm lost at the moment, but I still think it's more important to help out first. Any idea where your friend went?" He then glanced to Aeric, frowning. "Chill out, he's just worried about his friend..."

".....How many places have you checked.....?......Perhaps we.....could be of assistance...." Raven spoke the group after having followed Accelerator over to them. Of course Raven didn't have a visible sheath so it was logical on why he was just merely holding his sword.​

groose23.jpg

In the temple, a man could be seen well actually he didn't seem much like a man maybe a teenager more or less. He seemed to be speaking to someone who couldn't bee seen by much until he turned seeing some of the group. He then looked to the woman who could now be seen sitting beside him. "Well granny looks like you where right." He commented.​

The old man shook his head. "Not sure. Perhaps at the Blacksmith's or well I would check there first maybe he went back?" He suggested not to sure but seemed to think that was a good start. "Unlike most of those who work with the black smith he wears green clothes. A tunic to be exact." He explained to Ven and others.​

"We just got here." The Older man in the group said to Raven. "Heard there was a report of some Twilight creatures nearby. Came to check it out."

"I have family here. My Wife's pregnant, and I have a young son. They live in the house by the Ranch." He says pointing to the house. "If you guys can help us, we would be very appreciative."

"Hold on, Rusl, how do we know we can trust them?" The Older man said gruffly.​

th_toaru17.png

Accelerator hardly reacted when they were alarmed and initially believed him to be an enemy, either because he was used to it, he was that confident in his abilities, or both. Either way, it mattered little to him when they decided to calm down, and he equally showed as much apathy when they began to doubt him and Raven now.

"How can you trust us? You can't, but do know that we'll be acting in our own self-interest. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not gonna waste my time acting like some third-rate villain attacking people for no reason," he sighed, running a hand through his hair, "So we just need to kill some monsters, right? God, it's like I'm stuck in a video game..."

If only, if only.​

At the temple, Serge tilted his head at the pair, confused by the teen's words. Right about what? Maybe she's like that fortune-teller? The elder certainly looked the part, though he wouldn't say that to her face in case the comparision offened her.

Placing his swallow on his back, he approached with a few cautious steps, "Could you... tell us where we are?" His words were uncertain as he did not know if they could understand him. Then again, I can understand them, so it should be fine...

The woman looked up a bit more at Serge. "Ah yes. As I once told another and soon this young man. This is the Faron Woods. Different from the woods I assume you came." She commented. "This here is Groose and you will learn my name in time but for now it is of no importance." She stated.​

"Only if you run into them." A younger man wearing glasses said to Accelerator. "We mainly need you guys just to see if everyone's fine. We'll back you up."

The Older man produced what looked like a bazooka, and the others produced blades.

The places you could go were:

The Waterwheel
The house near the entrance
The Treehouse
The House to the right of the Ranch
The house to the left of the ranch

"Then let's take them all!" Fizz said to Kaneda in the treehouse.

What a simple mind.​

happy_mask_salesman_oot_3ds_by_moonchildsreflection-d3k9l9b.png

"He was quite rambunctious indeed! The fairies that accompanied him however did seem to notice that his mischievous acts had gotten out of hand with assault and theft. Whether they're still following him, I do not know. But if they get in your way, I'd ask that you do what you feel you should. For that mask is the most precious one in my inventory and every second it's out there on this imp's face, the risk of the world ending in fire and brimstone grows ever so higher! That said I do hope it does not come off as selfish when I'd ask that you make haste. For even stripped of that mask, my inventory is still quite stocked and I cannot be confined to one place for long. Three days is how long I'll stay here before I have to move on. I do hope you return my mask to me before that time."

As Yuki assured the salesman that him and Yuno could be trusted, the Salesman's smile grew even wider. "The second I laid my eyes upon you, I could note that there was something great about the way you carried yourself. You'll move on to doing great things I'm sure. Just so long as you can return my mask in the allocated time anyhow! I'll be here waiting and entertaining myself in the meantime." He'd say as he gave a wave to see the others off but as Eddy and the others started on their way, the Salesman heard a certain line of words escape from Eddy's mouth.

"What a load of bunk."

Load of Bunk

Load of Bunk

LOAD OF BUNK?!!?!

The Masked Salesman's happy facade finally seemed to crack as he gripped Eddy by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up to face level. "Do you realize what you've said?! You'd be so willing to write off something that could bring the world to a stifling halt as 'bunk?!" TSUNAMIS, EARTHQUAKES, FLASH-FLOODS, TORNADOES, THE MASK CAN DO ALL OF THIS AND YOU'RE SO SELFISH THAT YOU'D HANDWAVE IT ALL AWAY!?"

photo.jpg

Eddy was understandably terrified that this creepy looking guy with pointy ears had grabbed him and was now shaking him in a violent manner. So much so that he couldn't even respond. But he would be let down as Kratos held one of his blades right up against the Salesman's neck.

"Release the boy or I'll end you and this mask of yours." The spartan growled and having no combat experience at all, the Salesman complied and his eyes watered. "P-Please don't hurt me! I've already suffered enough!" Not satisfied with that, Kratos gripped the Salesman up by the neck and headbutted him repeatedly before flinging him to the ground. All the while he still had that seemingly permanent smile on his face.

"I've stared down gods. This mask you speak so highly of means nothing to me. I'll find the one responsible for taking it and I'll see if it can truly back up the power you claim it to have." With that Kratos turned and walked off with the Eds quietly following in step behind him. Eddy was grateful for the save but somehow he felt that a manly guy like this wouldn't really appreciate a 'thanks man' very much. Pushing himself up from where Kratos had flung him, the Masked Salesman coughed to clear his throat.

"Wait, please! There is something I forgot to tell you! The night I reached town, I knew that the imp had already used Majora's power for chaotic reasons. If you'd like to find out how then just look up at the sky when you walk outside..I'm sure you'll be able to deduce what he plans to do. Also, there are four sections to Clock Town so I suggest that your group splits up to try and cover more ground and see what you can pick up about Skull Kid. Hurry on now or you might be met with a terrible fate. That'd be something now wouldn't it?" His cryptic warning given, the Happy Mask Salesman made his way over to the organ to resume playing as the doors shut behind the group once they were all out.

"Man, that guy was a jerkwad. Didn't even offer us any reward for finding the stupid thing! I hope he goes home flat broke when those three days are up, eh Lumpy? ..Ed? Double D?" Eddy glanced at his two friends who appeared to have their attention glued to the sky. "What's so important up there that you have to-AHHHHHH!!" Eddy shrieked upon seeing the face staring down at him.

tumblr_mglfcqyZ1I1rg83ano1_r1_400.gif

"Who's that good looking guy?" Ed asked as he seemed completely unaware that the moon now had a face. With teeth, eyes, a nose the works. Double D was simply outraged.

"This is simply a mockery of everything that science has ever stood for! I'd even go as far as to call it a perversion! The moon is something that be should be studied and analyzed and even visited if the opportunity arises! Not made into a living thing with it's own sentience! I don't need any monetary reward! In only a short span of time this brat has managed to deface one of the most valuable celestial bodies in the known universe! With a mask of all things! We can't waste any time! We must get on the search-Is it just me or is the moon a lot closer than it usually is? Good lord, he's planning to drop the moon on the town!"

How mortifying! So many people killed, it'd be similar in power to the event that killed the dinosaurs! If the Earth even survived the collision what would be left to live on it? Who would want to live on it?! Before Double D could ponder further, Ed had bundled Eddy and Double D under each arm and after briefly skimming one of the signs describing the South Section of Clock Town.

["Urgently Recruiting! Workers wanted to build the festival tower for the carnival. See Mutoh."]

"CARNIVAL GUYS! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!"

Not watching as the Eds may their way off, Kratos could only stare at the moon. To effect a celestial body like this took power. He'd even say a god's level of power. But if the gods of Olympus couldn't be trusted to handle their power and not abuse it, how could a child? He had to be found and brought to heel before the moon came any closer. For even he wasn't sure he'd be able to stop it's descent if it got enough power behind it.

"I'll be taking the West Section. That'll leave you two with the East and North. I imagine you'll split it among yourselves." With that Kratos used his blades and swinging onto a nearby rooftop he raced off. The sign for the West Section had been as thus.

[Come to the West side of Clock Town! We've everything you can dream of! Stop by to see the illustrious dancing twins, or perhaps take a stop by the Curiosity Shop if it suits your fancy!]

This left the North Section and East Section to be searched by the remaining group members. Or they could choose to follow the Eds and see what turned up there.

[ East Clock Town is the entertainment district of Clock Town, featuring many establishments such as the Honey & Darling's Shop, the Town Shooting Gallery and the Treasure Chest Shop. Also in East Clock Town is the Stock Pot Inn, the Mayor's Residence, and the Milk Bar! Stop by if you're feeling a little on the wild side and want some enjoyment!]

[Welcome to the North Section of Clock Town! Want somewhere to drop your kids off or venture out into Termina Field for some adventuring? Drop by the Deku Scrub Playground!]

JDUo0oD.png

Kanzaki only frowned a bit when Ventus told her she was a good person. Yes, she was quite literally a Saint, as appointed by the Church. Everyone loved her around... but she could never face those kinds of people.

Blessed by God, they said. She had an uncanny ability to always succeed. She had always gotten her way. She was always a victim of good fortune, while in exchange, everyone else suffered misfortune in return.

Did she really deserve any of this? Was it really okay for some people to just be "born" good?

"If you say so... I miss her a lot. I miss her smile..."

nv7DUIH.png

Still, she couldn't help but give a somewhat surprised look when Ventus spoke more about what Index might think about her own happiness, and the notion of having more friends. Ventus's offer was certainly... an interesting one. The two of them had only just met, but the more he spoke, the more he reminded her of that Touma.

"You'll... be my friend?"

What a pain...

Nodding, she took his hand, taking his hand and shaking a bit, offering a soft smile.

YiH5cYk.png

"Alright, then. We'll be friends if you'd like. You're looking for your friends, so I'll be the substitute in the meantime," she said, before laughing lightly at Ventus's reaction to her later words, gently patting his head.

When the old man responded to her, Ven, and Aeric, she simply remained quiet, since the others had already asked the questions that she would have asked anyway.​

In the treehouse, Kaneda smiled. "Yeah!" He picked up several of the Rupees, and left some for Fizz. "I haven't explored the rest of the house. I wonder what other valuable things there are!"​

"On my honor as a Blademaster I will assist you.....I know what it's like to lose loved ones and I will not let you feel the same if I can help it....." Raven said to the group.

".......The house of his family......That's where I want to start.....We should split up to cover ground....." Raven opened up as he followed Accelerator and others, seeming to want to check on Rusl's family off the bat...​

The Old man rubbed his neck. "I'm afraid Link lives alone. Which is why I named the Blacksmith. But his house is out in the fields if you do wish to start there. I didn't see him at home in his bed but perhaps he left and came back." The old man suggested.​

tumblr_inline_nrbke6kcll1txlwvy_500.gif

"Did you really buy all that?"

"Not just yet. But there's only way to really see, isn't there? I mean...what else could we really do? And some thing's clearly affected the moon up there, so at least worth checking out."

"If you say so, Yuki. I still don't trust anyone here but you. The kid already proved to be a liar. The greedy one, the clever one and the dumb one are nuisances. The albino as well...and even the mask guy. Salesman...that job is suited for the greedy and the cunning, aiming to swindle people. Whatever it takes to sell their wares and make money or pawn things. If he's swindling you--"

"You'll know. With your diary." He interrupted. "And if or when that happens, well. I trust you to make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Right."
She nodded earnestly.

"But first thing's first, trying to track down a rogue child."

"Yes. Where to start with, the North or the West?"

"Might as well start off with the obvious." He replied with a shrug, making his way north towards the playground.​

th_toaru4.png

"Do what you want," Accelerator responded to Raven, before making his way over to the Waterwheel to see if he might find anything of interest there.​

DoonaBae.jpg

Ri thought about the self appointed leader that Saria mentioned. If he were a good one she thought, Saria would not be so upset over the loss of their previous one? But she was curious this time, she had seen her share of people trying to seize power when the time is right, after all. And it seemed everything at this strange village centered around one person.

"Perhaps we should find out then, how welcoming he is towards us", she said to Saria.​

uIM4vstm.jpg

Rosalina did not understand any of the words this, Peter man was talking about. What was a TV? A Betamax sounded like something really important to him...she would ask him about those unknown objects later. When the Anchor Man...Motochika spoke about how the hero would resurface again, she smiled. At least he wasn't a giant jerk. She went back to looking at Peter, when he pulled out some object...that apparently played music. Luma jumped up and down in happiness, the little guy loved music. Rosalina floated over to him. "Yes! Please Play Something." She beamed her bright smile at Peter, she wanted to see what this Foreign Man's musical abilties were.

Before he could play his musical istrument, The Scotsman came over from out of nowhere. He asked Saria about their Leader...she would like to know about them too. Someone who just let their people be ran over by some lords, they had to be a coward or at least the most imcompetent person ever. "Where is your leader, if you would like to tell us. I would LOVE to meet him or her." She wanted to discuss why he would let his people be controlled by evil...she would never let The Lumas be controlled by Bowser, maybe she could help them defeat these Lords or what not.​

Back