"Great, I just had to end up in a place with more crazy ass brats. Well, there's actually people possibly more crazier than you, Hanji." Levi said with yet another sigh.

"Awww, they're just interesting Levi! Anyway, how the heck did we end up getting separated from that Aeric guy?" Hanji said thoughtfully.

"Don't know, don't really care. Stop touching me." The man said with a low growl in his tone. Hanji merely rolled her eyes, not listening just to bug him.​

"Asleep? I... see," Kanzaki replied to Ven, looking at him curiously still. He sure was a peculiar young man. That, he was. Not just Kamijou then, but Ventus also seemed to remind her of Index in a way. And that worried her a bit. Well, at least he seemed upbeat enough. But then again, so did she back then...

"Save your friends? You mean those that you mentioned earlier... Aqua and Terra, they were called? Ah, apologies if I am prying," She spoke, before nodding at his suggestion, "Yes, perhaps talking to one of the locals here would do us some good." And with that, she'd stand behind Aeric, awaiting the old man's reaction.​

160929523.png

The grip on the Blades of Chaos grew tighter as the woman spoke. The meek boy had apparently made a vow of love towards one with enough power and skill to slay any of those who got in their way. He supposed in one respect that meant one would never be able to harm him. But her determination to keep this supposed promise would not be enough to spare her from his wrath. Spreading his feet apart, he raised the blades and was intent on trying to slice Yuno right down across the chest. But as Yuno began to speak to her, he slowly lowered the blades and slung them to his back

"Do what you must, child. Just keep in mind that if this girl were to bring risk to my life? I'll put an end to hers and your kind words will not sway me otherwise." With that warning given and the utmost seriousness behind it, Kratos turned on his heels and walked off to wait and see what else waited in this forest for them besides an annoying creature with an instrument. Whistling as Kratos stomped off, Skull Kid dropped down from the branch rather elegantly and turned to face Yuki as he twirled the flute around.

"I'm happy that you caught the message behind my melody! I could tell just by looking at those two, a battle between them would have devastated this area. Which I wouldn't have been very happy with. This place is all I have and so I'd hate to see it damaged! But you'd like to leave right? I can tell that just by looking at you and the rest of the people that you're not from here or even the village. Sooo what I think I'll do is point you in the right direction! You see that hollowed out tree over there?" Skull Kid asked as he pointed over to the tree stump with what appeared to be like an entrance within it.

"I don't like to go in there because I'm not a big fan of the town. But going in there will lead you to where the rest of the grown-ups and other people live! It's a town called Clock Town. I think you'll find more people there who could help you. I just wish you could stay and listen to my music some more. You really seem like such a nice person and I don't get many people who come to see me.." The creature said as he looked down sadly and scuffed the grass with his boot.

Nearby Eddy was throwing a fit because he hadn't gotten a single cent from that fight! No one got punched, kicked, or even poked in the eyes! I'm trying to run a business here!" The greedy twelve year old whined as Ed suddenly jolted upwards and knocked Eddy off his shoulders in response. "Lothar is tired..Seeks pillow to rest head upon and butter toast to devour.."

Rubbing the back of his head, Eddy reached for his jar fell while growling at Ed. "Lothar is gonna know what a foot tastes like when I-Huh?! Where'd it go?!"

"Nope! Lost my brain a long time ago, Eddy!"

"THE CHANGE JAR, ED! MY FOUR HARD EARNED QUARTERS ARE GONE!"

Relieved that the debacle between Yuno and Kratos had ended without much blood shed and seeing that Yuki had speaking to Skull Kid at hand, he began to head over towards the other Eds. Only to have Eddy tackle him to the ground and shake him hostility.

"Should I even ask what your reason is for assaulting me?"

"What reason would I need?! My money's gone, Double D! I'll never be able to gain the people's trust now! They won't respect a man who has no money!" Eddy whimpered as he wiped at his eyes. Rolling his own, Double D sat up and got the creaks out of his back and patted Eddy affectionately on the shoulder. "Somehow I'm sure you'll survive, Eddy. For now we've got to enter in through that hollowed out tree. It'll lead to salvation away from all this outdoors business and perhaps a way home!" But before Double D could explain further, Ed was entranced by his own hallucinations once more as his eyes rattled around. Pointing towards what looked like two floating lights with wings, one of them appeared to be holding Eddy's jar.

"THERE FLOATS THE DEMONIC PUFF BALLS FROM MARS! THEY'LL TAKE EDDY'S JAR AND USE IT TO PUT OUR BRAINS IN WHEN THEY HOLLOW OUT OUR HEADS! WELL THEY WILL NOT GET US! SO SAYS LOTHAR!" With that Ed slammed his head straight into the ground like an ostrich. Eddy stared blankly before rushing after the two fairies.

tumblr_lkfo3gdupu1qgyeipo1_250.gif

"I told you that you were taking too long, Tael!" The yellow fairy scolded as the purple one by the name of Tael and who was holding Eddy's money fluttered around. "S-Sorry, Tatl. I didn't mean to! But let's go before he catches us!" With that the two siblings were agreed as they raced off into the opening of the hollowed out tree with Eddy and Double D in hot pursuit. While Ed still his head firmly wedged into the ground. His brain would not be taken and put into a jar this day!

"Oh my! Something exciting appears to be happening, hee hee! I suggest you and the others follow. Lest you be left behind. I hope you get a chance to come back and see me again.." Skull Kid said a bit remorseful sounding as he waved Yuki and the others off if they decided to follow after the Eds.​

latest

"... done deciding yet, Lambda? I don't have the patience for this."

It turned out that the two Witches were sticking around at the North Log only because Lambdadelta couldn't decide on where to go.

latest

"Y-Yeah! I've decided to head towards the west log this time around! Only because a certain someone didn't want to take all night to catch up on what's happened," the Witch of Certainty declared.

"Is that referring to yourself because you didn't bother to read it all this entire time we've been standing here?"

"... no, I was just alluding to some person that the readers should know. You know... a person that happened to be dragged off to do some shopping with their mother for reasons that we wouldn't know about?"

"..." Bernkastel had nothing to say as she dragged her fellow Voyager Witch with her towards the West Log. Not the time to be breaking the fourth wall, Lambda. Not the time at all.​

He gulped. He would have done it more but he had more or less froze in fear from that clear threat. A dead Yuno...no. Just keep calm and it'll be alright. He nodded and even continued to do so after Kratos had already turned away and started making his way off. "I understand completely, Mister Albino Shaved Head Muscles who could probably kill me with a whisper. Please don't, I'm the only one who could pacify her so...yeah." He released his breath once the god slayer departed.

"Whoo. I'm still alive." He looked over at Skull Kid. "Message?" He asked, baffled. "I just didn't want to lose my friend. Not here, in unknown territory. Or have that friend win and kill another..." He looked in the direction Kratos had wandered off in. "Well, less than likely friend." Yuki scratched his head. "Not our best start."

This solemn comment was brightened by that next bit. "Oh alright, a town. Perfect. Perhaps we'll get some answers there--"

All that with the fairies and the Eds happened.

"...Or maybe I'll be left with more questions." He shook his head. "Well I do think following them is the best course and I do apologize. I would offer to bring you with us, always nice to have more friends. But well, as you said, you don't like grownups. And Yuno...she has a strong sense of possessiveness." He put diplomatically. "I suppose this is where we part ways." He held a hand out in lieu of a wave.

Afterwards, he made his way over to the hollowed out stump. "...Yeah. She needs to be awake." He lightly smacked a few times, trying to stir her. It wasn't that much, only enough for a few minutes.

"Come on, Yuno."

With only slight grunting and grumbling, her eyes flicked open once more. "...Alright Yuki. Just...don't put me out like that again? I don't want to miss a single moment with you that I don't have to miss." She smiled, rising up to go into the stump.

tumblr_nmoboupkVc1uspdwqo5_500.gif

"I will try. And looks like this is a good way to go, the rest of you guys." He advised, following after Yuno.​

"Accept." It seemed Astarte didn't mind Accelerator's statement.

Like everyone else, she continued moving further along the path.​

"Aha! So there is people here! See, I told you Bern!" Lambdadelta happened to say once they arrived, and was glad that her decision somewhat worked out. Except... wait, Bernkastel drifted away from her attention. Oh well.

"Ooo~ What's this? A lovey dovey couple? Oh man, if only Beato were here to judge this matchup right now."

That's rude Lambdadelta. Stahp.​

"Oi! Ostrich kid! Get your head out of the ground or else you'll get left behind to rot." Levi said to Ed before following the others.

"That's one way to show you care, see you have gotten better at sharing your feelings Levi!" Hanji said, cackling as she followed him.​

As if things couldn't get any weirder...

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Waking up from his meditation that he through he had begun on the outskirts of Kear Morhen Geralt of Rivia found himself not where he once was. Taking to his feet he looked around some. Surrounded by logs that clearly leading in four different direction. North,South, East and West. releasing a sigh he checked himself over. Both swords still satin position on his back. Small cross bow also still in place. "Surely this is no dream..." he muttered lowly to himself as he knew he must choose a direction. Using his senses there were many tracks from people walking in all different directions. Now which way would he go?. Looking at all the tracks going all directions, he was sure through each tunnel there were more people possibly in the same situation as himself.

"seems the most variety of tracks are heading tot eh north... though that does not mean that I should head in that direction" he says before taking his path of choice. He took the West Log since this was not monster hunting or a witchers contract it was a chance for him to choose for himself. As he exited the log/path he ended up at a small town standing in silence. He could still hear voices ahead. He was unsure what his best course of action was at this point. Maybe he should catch up with the people up ahead.? Picking up his pace he soon could see people ahead. But were they friendly?​

On closer inspection of the town Ri and Rosalina would notice something off about it. The sign seemed freshly painted the houses looked like they would fall at any minute. Further in they would instead find some smaller wood huts and what seemed like children dressed in green hanging about.

Meanwhile, Motochika would hear the bilge rat yapping something behind him as he trekked towards their destination. "You're not even worthy enough to be turned into a mop to swab the deck of my ships!" He hollered before he finally saw what appeared to be a village in front of him. "This place has certainly seen better days." Motochika remarked as he looked around. Spotting the children he'd give them a shout. "Young cubs! Perhaps you can tell us where we have landed?"

The children would look up to where Motochika and quickly scattered only leaving a girl who dared to come closer to speak with them.

"Hello, it has been awhile since we've had any visitors. Do not let the sign fool you. This is Kokiri village, no matter how much Horsehead feels inclined to change us."

Meanwhile, in the South area, Talim would leave Ty for a moment and headed towards the vine, instead of climbing it however she opted to investigate the nearby building.​

00001.jpg

Ri looked at the village, it's small houses and the small children. She looked at them but didn't know what to do, what to say. So, she looked towards Rosalina and Luma, hoping they would have a way with these strange, small children in the village no one seemed to know about at this time. "What should we do?" She asked them.​

uIM4vstm.jpg

Rosalina looked at the funny looking children...they looked nothing like anyone from where she came from...then again, no one here looked like anyone she had came to know. When Ri asked her what should they do now...Rosalina had to think for a second, she noticed the man with the Anchor had scared off most of the kids...great job. One brave girl had stayed. They were in a village called...Kokiri? A very peculiar place. Turning towards Ri, "I think we should ask the girl to give us a tour of her quaint village, shall we?" It would help to have an expert showing them around, just in case something was forbidden in the village...or otherwise a mistake. Rosalina and Luma went over to the little girl, she bent over to be face to face with the little creature. "Do you think you can show us around your beautiful village? It would be an honor to have someone as brave as you as our Guide." Rosalina did have a way with words, she could make anyone feel more important than they really were...she was just that good.​

Saria would nod and beckon them to follow. "I am Saria, please follow me, though I do not have much to show you." She replied as they walked past the wooden buildings, seemingly only six in total, most of them residental and with a shop by the end. That's of course excluding the makeshift village that was built before. Any other Kokiri they met kept their distance. "Do not take the others reaction to you personally. We have just been hit with a rather...tumultuous and dark time."

Saria would stop at the stream running through the village and turned back to the group. "Why we may look like children, the Kokiri are ageless and live in this forest away from others...we have been allowed much peace until the darkness descended on our world and everything spiraled into chaos. That rickety village you see before you was decreed by one of the evil lords of this world. Urbanizing, he said, is the way of the future. We did as we were asked and nothing else has been heard since...so I guess we are okay. We had a hero..."

Saria trailed of, clearly this hero was someone important to her. "...But we haven't heard anything for ages."

Ri ignored the conflict between the two others in their group, and focused on the one who greeted them who was of the village. The talk from Saria about a hero intrigued her.

"A hero gone missing", Ri said in response, "perhaps with such situation, a new hero is needed. One who might even be greater than the previous. Or even one that might find the 'old' hero." Though she knew nothing of the village except for what Saria would say, she had seen a similar storyline in other places, and surely this place could not be that much more different?​

Kazuma remained silent for now, walking along towards the east and deeper into the forest, keeping his eyes focused on finding any thing of note.

He had been to several different kinds of places, but he had no real familiarity or experience with a forested area, aside from brief trips to wooded areas for his "work". He wasn't going to let that unfamiliarity, what he considered to himself as a weakness, show to the others. Never.​

Sarcastic comments? Deadpan snark? This was the real Rocket, alright.
'Haven't changed a bit, have you? How's Groot?'
Quill briefly thought that Rocket could be a Skrull, but he then thought that it would have to be a very stupid Skrull for a Racoon to be its disguise of choice.
Eventually following Rocket and Ri to the village, Star-Lord sighed.
'So your hero's dead? Heroes die all the time. Heck, I was dead once. Did you and the rest of the Munchkins ever decide to look for him or her or it?'

uIM4vstm.jpg

Rosalina listened to Saria speak about the village. She wondered how they lived so long like this...did they have special powers like the she had? She would ask that question later. "Well, if we find your hero. I will personally tell him or her that you are missing them." She smiled at Saria...then a Man Bot or whatever started to speak...so crude and blunt were his words. Rosalina closed her eyes and shook her head. She turned to the Man Bot. "You should really have some sympathy you know. It's clear as day to see that Saria had a deep connection wtih the LOST hero. They might not even be dead for all you know." Rosalina usually tried to stay polite all the time, but this guy had it coming. "Now, who are these Evil Lords? Do they appear often, and do we have to worry about them?" Luma flew on top of Rosalina's head, afraid of hearing about Evil Lords.​

Ri thought this one was a rude person. She didn't say a word though, she just looked somewhat blankly at him.

3.jpg

She had heard many stories about westerners, some good and some bad. Their personalities were much different from those in Asia, especially the northeast, so she assumed he was one of those that were the bad or unpleasant types... until perhaps he would prove otherwise.​

As she continued strolling through the strange town, Ellie eventually saw some kind of bar. She didn't know what kind it was, but at least it was one for sure. Good. It was about time for her to stock up on drinks again. Years of drinking only wine, dark beers and whiskey had given her a thrist for some better stuff.

She pulled her shirt over the gun behind her under her belt, then entered the bar.​

Madotsuki

The bike sort of disappeared with a small flash of light when she got off of it, looking around a little... Madotsuki wasn't sure what she was supposed to do here really, but, much like how she explored her dreams before, she decided to continue on forwards in any way possible. This more or less meant that Madotsuki will try to climb one of the vines hanging down, perhaps they would lead somewhere important? Who knows... It was just onwards and upwards from here really.​

Back