“Yeah… I’ve never been to a camp before and first impressions towards me weren’t that great. I guess I didn’t have the best attitude, but… I don’t know.” Aithne shrugged a little and tilted her head towards Tommy at his comment. She was a pretty cool person after all? Did he think she was a complete and total bitch before? That made her frown and she stepped away from him, chewing on her bottom lip.

“So… you must have thought I was uncool before…? What made you even come with me, Tommy?” She questioned, hurt evident in her voice.

“So… you must have thought I was uncool before…? What made you even come with me, Tommy?” She questioned, hurt evident in her voice.
Tommy looked at Aithne and realized the blunder that he made. "W-wait, I didn't think that you were uncool... I just thought..." He tried explaining himself but eventually failed. He knew she was hurt. And he knew that it was totally uncool of him to hurt her. He looked at the ground, feeling guilt crawl all over his back. It made him look like he was bowing towards Aithne. "I'm sorry..." he apologized.

"It's... I mean, it's something I'm used to... so I don't know why I even brought it up. It's fine, Tommy... let's not ruin tonight." Aithne smiled a little, fingers running her hair before she just shook her head, wanting to put it behind them. "I mean, I probably was kind of a cold bitch, so it's not too far of a stretch to say I wasn't too awesome." She stuck her tongue out towards him, dragging him further into the woods before stopping and looking around, feeling like they were being watched.

"Do you feel that?" She questioned quietly, peering around cautiously.

Tommy sighed in relief when he saw Aithne smile, he also wanted this night to be fun. Glad that she looked fine, he let her drag him towards the woods. Even with his jacket on, the cold wind could still brush against his skin, making him shiver. He smiled after she stuck her tongue out at him. She stopped, peering around curiously. Curious, he asked, "Why did you stop? Anything wrong?"

"Do you feel that?" She questioned quietly, peering around cautiously.

He looked around and tried to find anything wrong. He could feel the cold wind, the brushing of branches, and the crushing of dead leaves. Nothing else much from what he sensed. "Feel what?" He asked, eyebrows raised.

“It just feels like we’re being watched… and not by other campers. Wish I would have listened to the rumors about the forest. Then, perhaps I would know what I was walking into, so to speak. Do you know any of them?” Aithne remained paused beside him, still looking around. It was so eerily quiet that she felt a shiver run up her spine, but it wasn’t a frightening silence… just an eerie one.

“Maybe my mind is just overreacting. It is probably nothing.” Grinning, she tugged him forward again, fingers running through her locks before she released his hand. Spinning around, she let her arms twirl above her head. She glanced up at the stars and released a long deep sigh.

“So pretty out here.”

"I don't know any rumors about this camp," Tommy answered, ignorant of the rumors which came from this camp. "But I know rumors saying that monsters roam around camps in midnight..." he added as an afterthought. He didn't believe in monsters, he stopped doing that since he started walking.

He briskly followed Aithne, thinking about the stars along the away. The starry sky looked very pretty. It almost seemed like the stars were laughing brightly at them.

“Maybe my mind is just overreacting. It is probably nothing.” Grinning, she tugged him forward again, fingers running through her locks before she released his hand. Spinning around, she let her arms twirl above her head. She glanced up at the stars and released a long deep sigh.

“So pretty out here.”

Tommy stood besides Aithne, silently admiring the star's beauty. He smiled at her, "It really is pretty."

He walked knowing with precission where he was supposed to be. And he was fuming.

It wasn't until he heard a howl, though, that could be mistaken by a wolf's unless you knew the difference, that he started running. He didn't know who he as running towards exactly, but he didn't care.
To camuflate the light his eyes radiated, he carried a rather powerful lantern himself. And he turned it on rather suddenly, towards Tommy and Aithne, who he had been walking towards once he was sure they were near.
"HEY!, what the HELL are you two doing out here in the middle of the night?!" He didn't just sound angry... he was furious.

“Yeah we have.” Nancy answered, relieved that he felt the same. Before she could answer speak, they heard something howl in the distance and her feet stopped mid step. She felt like she couldn’t grip the flash light tighter and sheer panic began to engulf her. “Ummm so I think we should go back. Just to be on the safe side.” She whispered, looking Kadin directly in his eyes. She wasn’t sure if he could see the fear that had come fourth in them but even if she had to carry him, they were leaving right this second. (Sorry for the short post!)

Last edited:
When Tommy said he didn’t know of any rumors about the camp, Aithne peered over at him before shrugging a little at the mention of monsters roaming camps in midnight. It didn’t seem like he believed in them and she definitely didn’t, but it made the absolute silence a little eerie. “Monsters? I don’t believe that. Maybe coyotes, bears, or wolves, but I doubt monsters.”

She glanced up at the stars again, fingers running through her hair before she heard a howl. Blinking, Aithne looked down and over at Tommy, about to say something when someone screamed at them, asking what they were doing in the forest in the middle of the night.

Shit.

She stared and fought to remember who the person was, but nothing was coming to mind. “Umm, I was sleep walking and he found me out here.” Aithne didn’t want Tommy to get into trouble and hoped she was believed.

Back