Glacir followed Tyrian down the steps. Under normal circumstances he would be more polite to the passing people, but now wasn't the time to be polite. Now was the time to plug some holes in the ship.
"How much time do we have?!?" Glacir yelled to Tyrian while freezing a few holes and caving in a few fish skulls.

Kestral joined the band of people heading down into the decks, grateful now at least that she had brought her daggers with rather than a sword or a pistol. Having a long weapon or letting off an accidental shot with the throng of people bustling around them could result in some innocent people losing their lives. She kept her blades close to her body, trying to push her way down the stairs as quickly as possible to keep up with Tyrian, Glacir and Jaden but even with her wings tucked close against her the people pushing their way out were hindering her progress. Her extra appendages were proving to make things more difficult in the small space.

"I...I need to get through!" She tried to shout, already seeing two, then three, then four people getting between her and the rest of the group. "They won't let me past!" She shouted after them, growling under her breath. While her strength was great in comparison to her light weight, her airy physique made it difficult to stand her ground as people barreled past her. "Can one of you help me please?" She asked in a shaky voice, feeling fear creep in to her throat and tighten it at the thought of losing her footing and having all these people trampling her in their flurry to escape the lower decks.

Glacir turned as he heard Kestral shout. He turned around, walked up to her, grabbed her arm, and pulled her through the crowd, shoving past the fleeing people.

The man vanished before her eyes. The rain was getting in her eyes but she could still see the outline of his cloak on the ground. She heard the mice under the cloak and was terrified, she didn't know how to kill them with this flaming sword of hers. She did not want to start more trouble by igniting the ship. She jumped down from the crows nest, onto the deck.

"Nice to have you with us bird lady," Jayden says to Kestrel as Glacir pulls her through the stampede of people rushing out of the lower decks. Swiftly he turns to follow behind Tyrian who'd already made his way into the lower decks. Holes haven't been made yet but sooner or later it'll come and he needs to be prepared to contribute. "I'm gonna head over to the cargo hold to get some stuff that'll help, gimme a minute," without saying another word Jayden speeds off to the cargo hold.

He rummages through his stache of gadgets he brought along and after a while he pulls out a black bag. As soon as it was in his hands he runs back towards the rest.

As soon as her feet touched the ground,Teresa would find herself faced with multiple obstacles, the killer fish hounding down upon anything with meat and the fearful crowd that rushed amongst the ship with no direction and n care for those they crushed underfoot. Below decks, Tyrian was having a right time keeping himself up straight, taking advantage of ceiling ornament to keep himself out of reach before dropping down to catch the little bastards in a corner and get four in one slice. "Oh yeah, take all the time you need. WE'RE IN NO RUSH!" At Kestral's cries, Torian groaned, hopping back towards Glacir to help him get the bird lady through. "You sure you wanna be down here, Kestral? Those wings there make you a bigger and slower target in-doors"

Kestral sighed with relief when Glacir turned to help her. He had been quiet at first, but his actions meant a lot to her. She scowled in Tyrian's direction, saying in response, "Not like I can help it y'know. Bit difficult to shove your way through when you have hollow bones..." Now that she had some leverage with tGlacir acting as a wedge in getting them through the crowd, she could tuck her wings close to her once more.

She was surprised to see Tyrian turn to help her as well, considering their earlier confrontation. Perhaps he isn't as angry as he was before. He questioned her about her ability to move about, the female flicking hair out of her face after slicing through one of the pouncing, monstrous fish that jumped up to try and take a bite out of her face. "I'll be absolutely fine. Besides, you need all the help you can get. Don't worry about how I'm going to fare, worry about keeping your own flesh in tact. I've grown up with these, especially while learning to fight. I've learned how to do close combat with them being where they are."

"Well, as long as you're fine," Glacir said. He looked to Tyrian. "So, how long do you think we have? We are going to have to hurry up a bit."

"I wasn't talking to you" Tyrian looked back to where Jayden had disappeared off to "If that jackass ever gets back, I hope he knows to follow the trail of dead fish and bodies" He peered back at the woman to see her expression as she responded to him, keeping his hand on her for a few more seconds to make sure she was stable, shrugging at her before turning back. "Right then as long as they don't get int he way we're moving" Glacir brought up a good point, they were wasting too much time as it was. "A few minutes at best, let's get a move on!" Tyrian took no hesitation in charging forward and jumping down through a hole created by the fish, descending into the next deck.

Jayden jumps over the fishes jumping about around his feet. He speedily makes his way back to the rest, smacking away the fishes fishes trying to get at him. When he reaches the gang, he holds up the black bag. "In here are freeze grenades we can use to plug the holes,"

"what?" Jayden gives the Dwemer a baffled look. "No of course not. It's a freeze grenades. It freezes things. Just cause it has the word 'grenade' in it doesn't it mean it's blows stuff up. You don't see smoke bombs blowing holes I walls, do ya?"

Jayden opens up the bag, "go ahead and grab a few. You just press the button at the top and you have about 8 seconds till it detonates,"

"...you know I can freeze things, right?" Glacir asked. Just to remind Jayden, Glacir froze a fish that jumped at him.
"See? But, if you insist, I'll take one." Glacir took a grenade.

"yeah I know you can, I wasn't talking to you. If you haven't noticed, everyone else here aren't magicians like you. Now give that back, I only have so many to go around," Jayden holds out his hand, waiting for the Dwemer to pass him back the grenade.

Back