@Devin

The lumberjacks gather the whole village's men. The gathered villages arm up with anything sharp (Some even have forks). They run along the road of Debri in order to catch enemies of God. They also notified local guards and patrols to be on lookout for the scouts.

"Mistress!"
"Huh?" Seryl was shocked, "What?! Fuck! Everyone brace yourself! Cutie, you know what to do!"

All of a sudden, monstrous tentacles with carnivorous flowers rose from the ground and began attacking the incoming villagers. These flower tentacles would also spit out venomous mucus which happens to be really smelly, acidic and corrosive too!

"Run!"
The scouts would then run away from the scene, and then came upon a bunch of troops......

As the scouts progress they come upon a dozen of militarized men. The road is blocked with wooden spikes. The men are well armed with proper armor. They are actually part of the newly created Military police. Around the road is a grassland which allows for easier spotting.
The running angry villagers also come upon the scouts from behind. "There they are! Catch them!" Says one of the villagers. The villagers move with a guarded stance to the scouts.

Although the military police did not notice the villagers from other side, they will attack if the scouts move towards behind. One of the military guards instructs the scouts to come from afar.

"Mistress, they're on our tails! They're near!"
"But before us are some soldiers--"
"Whatever, just go hide around the sides--"

"Wait, Mistress, these soldiers don't seem to mean harm--"
*Military Guard instructed scouts*

"Fine,"
The scouts then move towards the military checkpoint, probably revealing the angry villagers to the soldiers...?

@Devin
"Mistress, they're on our tails! They're near!"
"But before us are some soldiers--"
"Whatever, just go hide around the sides--"

"Wait, Mistress, these soldiers don't seem to mean harm--"
*Military Guard instructed scouts*

"Fine,"
The scouts then move towards the military checkpoint, probably revealing the angry villagers to the soldiers...?
The soldiers gather up to check the scouts for any suspicious items.

"I see guards ahead! don't attack the weaklings." One of the villagers says. "Be careful of their ears, the infidels might use it as blades." Another villager says.

The villagers (42 men) follow the scouts while maintaining a distance.

"Halt" One of the soldiers says after the scouts and the mob are near the military checkpoint.

"Drop your weapons! Now!" The commander shouts while the rest stand ready to draw their swords.
"But you have to arrest these women, they attacked us"
"Drop your weapons!" The commander shouts again
The mob drop their weapons.
The commander look at the scouts waiting for their cooperation.

@Devin

"Fine..."

The elven scouts dropped their weapons, but still maintained a cautious stance. They were ready and prepared for anything unpleasant if bad things were to happen.

While the Valk'nir called Cutie, was nowhere to be seen... but his presence still could be felt by a few...

@Devin

"Fine..."

The elven scouts dropped their weapons, but still maintained a cautious stance. They were ready and prepared for anything unpleasant if bad things were to happen.

While the Valk'nir called Cutie, was nowhere to be seen... but his presence still could be felt by a few...
"Now tell me why should i arrest these women?" Says the captain
"They attacked us, see for yourself officer" Says one of the villagers. Some villagers step forward to show their wounds from the tentacles.
"Oh god, you have to take it to the court for this." The captain says.
"Well, we would have been fine if they had just compensated us. But they wouldn't even say sorry" Says one of the villagers.
(The villagers said that you can bribe them with the right money)

"Now tell me why should i arrest these women?" Says the captain
"They attacked us, see for yourself officer" Says one of the villagers. Some villagers step forward to show their wounds from the tentacles.
"Oh god, you have to take it to the court for this." The captain says.
"Well, we would have been fine if they had just compensated us. But they wouldn't even say sorry" Says one of the villagers.
(The villagers said that you can bribe them with the right money)

"Hey, it's you who attacked us first!" a scout yelled in anger,
"Well, well... you dudes need some money right? How about 30 gold coins?" Seryl responded

"Hey, it's you who attacked us first!" a scout yelled in anger,
"Well, well... you dudes need some money right? How about 30 gold coins?" Seryl responded
Although 30 gold coins are more than enough for the villagers, they decide to haggle. The old lumberjack steps forward, "40 gold coins would suffice"
"Well look at the poor fellow, he can barely work with those wounds" Said the old lumberjack about the nearby wounded villager
"My daughter..." Said the crying wounded man

The villagers will accept 35 and even 30 if intimidated

Upon acceptance the villagers will go back to their village.
The military police will then begin checking the scouts for any suspicious cargo (or information)
If nothing suspicious is found, the soldiers will take away the wooden barriers from the road for the scouts to pass.

Last edited:
@Devin

"......"
"Huh. It must be a drama, but a lame drama I say." one of the scouts moaned grudgingly.

"No, at most we'll give 35 gold coins! Either go for a deal, or none!" Seryl shouted, "Or we'll leave you alone! If you wanna mess with us, you'll know fear and submission..."
Seryl and her scouts then shot a fierce glare upon the villagers, a heavy presence of rage could be felt within.

Upon acceptance the villagers will go back to their village.
The military police will then begin checking the scouts for any suspicious cargo (or information)
If nothing suspicious is found, the soldiers will take away the wooden barriers from the road for the scouts to pass.

Nothing suspicious is found from the scouts so far, only some weapons and foods... but two of them has sexy albums with them...
However, the situation is somehow suspicious -- because they don't bring any important cargo nor information with them.

Nothing suspicious is found from the scouts so far, only some weapons and foods... but two of them has sexy albums with them...
However, the situation is somehow suspicious -- because they don't bring any important cargo nor information with them.
The soldiers report "All clear" after checking every scout.
"They are pretty well armed for travelers" The captain thinks. "But our job is to look for rebels, have no proof to prosecute them anyways" He rationalizes.
"Open the path" Says the captain.
The soldiers take the wooden barriers away from road. "Proceed" Says one of the soldiers.

@Devin
"Thank you," Seryl said as she gave a bright smile and a somehow alluring gaze upon the soldiers. With the path open, she lead her scouts inward to the mainland Eiramond...

Who knows what will await them?

@Devin
"Thank you," Seryl said as she gave a bright smile and a somehow alluring gaze upon the soldiers. With the path open, she lead her scouts inward to the mainland Eiramond...

Who knows what will await them?
After traveling the road, they will reach Debri. The town is rather average in terms of wealth. They can find a map near the entrance which also shows the inn's location. Although the people do not seem to read the map, be it familiarity or their lack of education. Nearing the inn, they can see a few drunken men coming out which would help them recognize the building.

After traveling the road, they will reach Debri. The town is rather average in terms of wealth. They can find a map near the entrance which also shows the inn's location. Although the people do not seem to read the map, be it familiarity or their lack of education. Nearing the inn, they can see a few drunken men coming out which would help them recognize the building.

The scouts looked at the map, and headed for the street beside the inn. But they couldn't locate the exact inn.

"Funny, now where's the fucking inn... hmm... Ah, I got it. Just ask those drunken locals, they must know a thing or two."
"But Mistress Seryl, can we really trust drunken people? Drunkards often speak nonsense,"
"Never mind, it's better to try our luck, than to be left sleeping on the streets outside."

Seryl whistled to the drunken men while also weaving hands at them and dancing alluringly. She approached one of the man and gently touched his chest and shoulders, "Hey, little babe... you're so cute... Oh, I'm seeking for a place... where's the inn?"

The scouts looked at the map, and headed for the street beside the inn. But they couldn't locate the exact inn.

"Funny, now where's the fucking inn... hmm... Ah, I got it. Just ask those drunken locals, they must know a thing or two."
"But Mistress Seryl, can we really trust drunken people? Drunkards often speak nonsense,"
"Never mind, it's better to try our luck, than to be left sleeping on the streets outside."

Seryl whistled to the drunken men while also weaving hands at them and dancing alluringly. She approached one of the man and gently touched his chest and shoulders, "Hey, little babe... you're so cute... Oh, I'm seeking for a place... where's the inn?"
"I...don't know any inn" Says the drunken man while trying to touch Seryl. "Eh... come now" Says another drunk while pulling the asked drunk. "Theeere.....!" Says the third drunk while pointing at the building.
The first man vomits possibly also on Seryl's shoes. "Go away... you... seductress..i..i..must..be...dream..ing!" Says the second drunk.

"I...don't know any inn" Says the drunken man while trying to touch Seryl. "Eh... come now" Says another drunk while pulling the asked drunk. "Theeere.....!" Says the third drunk while pointing at the building.
The first man vomits possibly also on Seryl's shoes. "Go away... you... seductress..i..i..must..be...dream..ing!" Says the second drunk.

At the first moment, Seryl giggled seeing the drunkards' reactions to her. She "rewarded" the first drunkard further by touching his arms and stomach, as he amused her very much.

After hearing the third drunkard's response, she replied with a big naughty grin, "Great! I shall reward you, if we were to meet again..."

But then the first drunkard vomited on her shoes.
Uh-oh...

".........."
"You know who I am... I am not to be played with... I will make sure you have a gruesome... and cruel death......"

Seryl slapped the first drunkard's chest and faces, injecting some exotic venom in the process. After that she burst out laughing loudly like a crazy whore.

"Let's go! Conquer all those little boys! In the name of Azlariah Sarchemin -- may sexiness be upon her!"
And so the scouts happily went running towards the inn (?), but also leaving the unfortunate drunkard alone. The first drunkard was awaiting to die a tragic death on the streets outside......

At the first moment, Seryl giggled seeing the drunkards' reactions to her. She "rewarded" the first drunkard further by touching his arms and stomach, as he amused her very much.

After hearing the third drunkard's response, she replied with a big naughty grin, "Great! I shall reward you, if we were to meet again..."

But then the first drunkard vomited on her shoes.
Uh-oh...

".........."
"You know who I am... I am not to be played with... I will make sure you have a gruesome... and cruel death......"

Seryl slapped the first drunkard's chest and faces, injecting some exotic venom in the process. After that she burst out laughing loudly like a crazy whore.

"Let's go! Conquer all those little boys! In the name of Azlariah Sarchemin -- may sexiness be upon her!"
And so the scouts happily went running towards the inn (?), but also leaving the unfortunate drunkard alone. The first drunkard was awaiting to die a tragic death on the streets outside......
"Ugh...i..want..to.go..home" Says the first drunk. "A..woman...beat you" Says the second drunk. "This...is..a..dream" says the third drunk. The drunks dismissed the events as unreal and left the scene.
The inn is average if not large, it is crowded with people drinking mead (duh), the bartender is close to the entrance serving a drink.

"Ugh...i..want..to.go..home" Says the first drunk. "A..woman...beat you" Says the second drunk. "This...is..a..dream" says the third drunk. The drunks dismissed the events as unreal and left the scene.
The inn is average if not large, it is crowded with people drinking mead (duh), the bartender is close to the entrance serving a drink.

The first drunkard would then get exploded into a cloud of smelly venom afterwards......

Seryl and the scouts entered the inn. Seryl then approached the bartender. If the bartender is a male, then Seryl would attempt to be more seductive.
"Greetings, do you have any rooms that can accommodate 12 people? Oh, by the way, I would like to have some wine too."

Seryl and the scouts entered the inn. Seryl then approached the bartender. If the bartender is a male, then Seryl would attempt to be more seductive.
"Greetings, do you have any rooms that can accommodate 12 people?"
The bartender is a male. "Not a room, but we have rooms." Says the bartender.
"Oh, by the way, I would like to have some wine too."
He gives Seryl a glass of wine. "50 copper for the wine."

The bartender is a male. "Not a room, but we have rooms." Says the bartender.

He gives Seryl a glass of wine. "50 copper for the wine."

"Great! 170 copper for each room, how does that sound darling~~?" Seryl tried to bargain for lower price by seducing the bartender.

"50 copper? Oh boy, you sure don't know how to treat a lady...... you're so cute, you should have known better... how about 20 copper, my dear?"

"Great! 170 copper for each room, how does that sound darling~~?" Seryl tried to bargain for lower price by seducing the bartender."
"195 coins for each room." Says the bartender
"50 copper? Oh boy, you sure don't know how to treat a lady...... you're so cute, you should have known better... how about 20 copper, my dear?"
"That price is for mead. 45 coins is as far as i can go." Says the bartender

Actually his wife is the one who carries the drinks, but occupied at the moment.

@Devin : I sense drama incoming... yeah, let's have some fun now! While the Württemberger Egilian is away! >: D

"195 coins for each room." Says the bartender

"That price is for mead. 45 coins is as far as i can go." Says the bartender

Actually his wife is the one who carries the drinks, but occupied at the moment.

"Huh? Can't it be any cheaper, little kiddie? I'm just a young lady... okay, now how about 180 coins per room? Sounds a lot better now right?" Seryl once again tried to persuade the bartender.

"Well, I'm sure you won't lose anything... if you make it cheaper for me and me alone... the rest of my people I don;t care... but how about 40 coins for a wine? Please, I'm just a young lady......" as Seryl said, she leaned closer to the bartender and reached for his shoulders. She wanna touch him, "Oh, am I sexy? Am I gorgeous? Well, it's not so common for a beauty to come in your inn, so why not make it cheaper... Make it cheaper and I'll love this place... and I'll love you too..."

Back