[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

Nonpa wants nothing from you, Raxis. If he wanted, he'd make his dragons, if he wanted to.

Hey guys, so I have announcement! This RP has taken off like I never anticipated! their are now... *counts* 10 of us! Wow! This is a lot of responsibility on me, And I must confess I've never had such a successful RP with so many people. Anywho, I've talked to Pawnige about this, and decided to name Pawnige co-GM of this RP. I know him the best out of all the candidates, so I asked him first and he said yes. So he now has GM authority, which he'll use to help me stay aware of posts and sometimes take over GM PC's and the effects of actions where I am busy. Also, we are closing the RP to further applicants for now. After this age we will re-open. Well, thanks!

Congrats Pawnige!

@Salsacookies I'd like to make a heaven-like realm and I thought it might be cool if it were similar to an oasis inside Nonpa's underworld area. Would you be okay with this? I can also make it a separate realm if you'd like. Either way works for me. What do you think?

An oasis would be great. I was thinking of a judgment room, where both heaven and hell present themselves. You either go up to heaven, or down to hell. You won't know until you are judged.

@stargazer

Also, I'd like to say I'm very happy with the pantheon we have now. It looks like all the bases are covered, and other than the sunken goddess, which I haven't read of yet, everyone's characters are really cool, with quite a few different personalities.

Don't forget, we can, if we feel we can handle it, make as many characters as we want. So if theirs a hole in the Pantheon ever, one of the more active players can always just make a second character to fill it.

Technically, Eellae (Whom is going to be more active a character after the Allfather leaves, honest!) is confusion and Miria is conflict... That about covers Chaos. Unless you are refering to the evil, corrupt-your-soul 40k variety. Nonpa might be that, to some extent.

@Salsacookies I like the judgement room idea. Who would be in charge of doing the judging? Would each of our characters be there and decide together? My understanding of Nonpa is that he's a little more into judging beings, since he wants to punish them for their sins, so maybe it should just be him and if they haven't sinned much they get to go to heaven or something?

Whoops. I kinda gave them some drama with kinda smothering one of them. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll find a way out of that slime...Hopefully

Raxis needs something to do hes kinda useless right now XD Besides giveing people dragons >->

So as a gift I gave Raxis treasure-- if you want that could translate into power over riches, which would be a big deal once the humans get going a little more.

@Inky Winky so I played off the animosity your character showed in the last thing I posted-- I feel it could be interesting to watch play out, since Luira sees lots of possibilities at once and Hakku is obsessed with perfection? If you're cool with it I think we could make an interesting dynamic

Back