(*cough* Cakemaster forgots)
What? I didn't even see the words "Karastus" and "Lanceline" in the original threads???

Hmm...
I don't know. If they existed originally, good to go. If not, let's just recton the past and put 'em in.
Is Karastus an ally, neutral or enemy for Egilian?

There was another map of Vestroya, this one was earlier than the examples I listed a while ago.
I can't remember where the map is, removed probably when the site transferred. But I remember we did rp there, until Faceless invasion and then Deowrig's Betrayal. Well anyway, there's no need to remember.
I'll start my version of the mainland which is Ospia, then Cookiengdom, and Vestrope. I'll use yours and @bear_369 as reference, is it fine for you two?

On other topics, once perhaps the fixed map is set. We should allow free space of land for others to insert in and we might start.

There was another map of Vestroya, this one was earlier than the examples I listed a while ago.

Back when Vestroya was just a continent in the northeast?

I'll start my version of the mainland which is Ospia, then Cookiengdom, and Vestrope. I'll use yours and @bear_369 as reference, is it fine for you two?
No problem.

Oh, and you should make Hopen further away from Ospia. Either staying on the east and stretch the map or just put Hopen in the west while make the sun rise from the west.
Just relocate Elias to the west. It's a far better solution.

I think Astyra is better suited name rather than Vestrope or Vesuro. Arygos should be a great empire spanning across Astyra and Ospia, Pherith is in Ospia,

We should allow free space of land for others to insert in and we might start.

Good idea,

No not yet. I'd probably need some more insights as the middle part of the 1st RP is the part I don't know much.

A'ight good.

Here's my Vestroya map.

full

Nice work, homie!

By the way, I wanna know where's Astyra and Ospia exactly?
Oh, and Hopen still needs to be the easternmost because it's the Land of the Rising Sun. The eastern waters when compared to the western waters are too populous... don't you think? It's just my opinion however,

But great work nevertheless. :)

@bear_369 : Huh? Hmm... guess I gotta upload the pic here then...

full

Credits to @Edge45.
Special Thanks to Mythic, Paliouras, Devin, chobibo and Darko_Darkking.

P.S. Finally found the "proper name" for Darko's Dark Legion! It's Darkhaven! Look it up!
Mythic said:
The Cake Empire shall be known as Arython (Arygos). The Dark Legions will have the fallen kingdom of Darkhaven.

Not sure how Mythic's empire got the name Arygos. Perhaps Arython got mutated into Arygos after weeks of roleplaying?

Yeah I may have relocated some parts considering they become too close to each other. Plus, it looks wide, but actually its flat view.
Other than that, thanks guys. :)
Gonna explain:

Elias - The eastern region

I've mistakenly put Lanceline's the easternmost because I had to relocate and insert Articia towards the south. And Karastus taking its original place. I'll take care of that and make Hopen the easternmost. I didn't put Elias on the west because, well, it wouldn't be called Elias since its name means "Eastern Islands." So that's why Hopen is apart of the Elias region.

Ospia - The central region and mainland

Because I used two references, and combined their ideas. Ospia becomes a mega-continent, notice the big river/gulf that looked like it split it in half. Arygos controls the middle part stretching widely on all directions, well, I have yet to label them as I myself was unsure.

Astyra - the western region and continent

Astyra and Ospia are connected, notice those bridge-like shapes between these continents. They're known as land bridges (take Mexico for example, rather planning a unique kind of geography). But Astyra is considered a split landmass much like Europe to Eurasia to Asia. In here located the most major events happened on RACC's Neoclassical First Age.

Glesureis - the south glacier continent

Though its actually small and rounder. It becomes large and wide due to the southern glaciers spreading over.

The west? Uh... ehehe, why it's empty. Well truth be told I still don't like putting some sort of Vestroya Africa as it would look like edited Earth. Sorry. I checked bear's reference, it resembles Africa, looked at Deroc's, it kinda looked like Europe streching like Africa. I still don't know what to put that's why I left it blank or empty.

@bear_369 : Huh? Hmm... guess I gotta upload the pic here then...

full

Credits to @Edge45.
Special Thanks to Mythic, Paliouras, Devin, chobibo and Darko_Darkking.

P.S. Finally found the "proper name" for Darko's Dark Legion! It's Darkhaven! Look it up!

Not sure how Mythic's empire got the name Arygos. Perhaps Arython got mutated into Arygos after weeks of roleplaying?

Well whaddya know, I haven't seen that map like years ago. Lol, paint is love, paint is life.

Well anyway, you can go on making your summary.

@Edge45.

Hmm... well, just as I was about to write a summary. I encountered some problems.
Really, the middle parts, especially before I came, is confusing.

Should we include Abaddon's Fury? If so, how did they came here in the first place?

Arygos is spanning two continents, Ospia and Astyra. Though it leans slightly more onto the side of Astyra.
Pherith proper is in western Ospia.

Or wait...

Should we connect Darkhaven (Shadow Legion) land to Ospia mainland?
I think it'll be better if Arygos leans a lot to eastern Ospia while still having some lands in Astyra.

Pherith should be at the central coastline and land of Ospia

full

Updated the map,
  • Added another mass of land on the west, since it appeared to be empty.
  • Made Hopen the eastmost land.
  • Connected Shadowhaven (the Shadow Legion's lands) to Ospia continent.
  • Color coded
    • Green - Astyra
    • Sand - West Ospia (gonna need some alternate name
    • Yellowgreen - Ospia (East Ospia)
    • Orange - Elias
    • Skyblue - Glesureis
    • Pink - wip

@Deroc

Should we include Abaddon's Fury? If so, how did they came here in the first place?

I'm gonna ask WF, if he replies, we can take care of that issue.

Arygos is spanning two continents, Ospia and Astyra. Though it leans slightly more onto the side of Astyra.
Pherith proper is in western Ospia.

All in all, in the Rp, Arygos under the First Cm still dominated the world. So its fine whether it can stretch to Astyra and Ospia.

Hmm... well, just as I was about to write a summary. I encountered some problems.
Really, the middle parts, especially before I came, is confusing.

Can you send me a text of your current summary. I'll see what I can do to help.

Should we connect Darkhaven (Shadow Legion) land to Ospia mainland?
I think it'll be better if Arygos leans a lot to eastern Ospia while still having some lands in Astyra.

Connected it. It makes sense too since Arygos domimated Ospia. The Shadow Legion joined the crusade because the empire is near them.
(I'm also rather, making a lore behind the Shadow Legion, though if Darko were to come)

Pherith should be at the central coastline and land of Ospia

Yeah its good. Pherith did come from Arygos. So after the 1st CM, Arygos is splitted.

@bear_369

As for the new land in the southwest, the idea came from your map. Care to give a suggestion for its name? :)

@bear_369
Ah ok, thanks

+ @Deroc
Oh yes, Strazura it will be then.
"I hereby name this land, Strazura. And not anymore Wip. Because wip is like pissing in a bowl." - Christopher Mumbus.

@Edge45

I'm gonna ask WF, if he replies, we can take care of that issue.

Be careful though, seems that the wolfie is not much interested in RACC anymore. He might be annoyed if we kept on annoying him, though a little bit of asking is still okay,

He responses to my other questions and interacts with others, but very rarely answer to anything about RACC.

All in all, in the Rp, Arygos under the First Cm still dominated the world. So its fine whether it can stretch to Astyra and Ospia.

We'll not going to have Arygos dominate ALL of the planet, just much of Astyra and Ospia. Like the ancient Roman Empire.

Can you send me a text of your current summary. I'll see what I can do to help.

Nothing is done yet, so far. :p
Perhaps we start the RP in-character after "Gone for Good" (where Mythic left after a drama with Devin)?

Or perhaps making history a bit further may help, I feel and believe,

Connected it. It makes sense too since Arygos domimated Ospia. The Shadow Legion joined the crusade because the empire is near them.
(I'm also rather, making a lore behind the Shadow Legion, though if Darko were to come)

Good.

But then Darko is inactive, guess we'll have to make ourselves the lore about Darkhaven then.

And I feel we need to do something to make registration and recruitment less of an headache to newcomers, it's a bit unclear and messy. Should we go for group registration at once, or individual-RP registrations?

Yeah its good. Pherith did come from Arygos. So after the 1st CM, Arygos is splitted.

I've just came with some sort of "Arygos-Pherithian Commonwealth" or something like that. But that idea won't likely happen.
Pherith would claim to be the successor of Arygos, and would most likely dominate rest of Arygos for itself,

"I hereby name this land, Strazura. And not anymore Wip. Because wip is like pissing in a bowl." - Christopher Mumbus.

:D

@Edge45 + @bear_369 + @Daffa the Mage
Also, what to do with "unclaimed" "legendary" characters (e.g. Mythic, Devin, Paliouras, Darko, chobibo, etc.?)

Should we take control of a few, while let the newcomers here take control of them but with some restrictions? Any ideas?

Back