Be careful though, seems that the wolfie is not much interested in RACC anymore. He might be annoyed if we kept on annoying him, though a little bit of asking is still okay,

He responses to my other questions and interacts with others, but very rarely answer to anything about RACC.

I see. I guess we're limited there.

We'll not going to have Arygos dominate ALL of the planet, just much of Astyra and Ospia. Like the ancient Roman Empire.

They won't be dominating anymore, the first CM is dead. Arygos Civil War starts early. Much more plenty of chances for others to step for world domination err peace and unity.

Nothing is done yet, so far. :p
Perhaps we start the RP in-character after "Gone for Good" (where Mythic left after a drama with Devin)?

Or perhaps making history a bit further may help, I feel and believe,

Ah ok. What do you mean on your last sentence?

And I feel we need to do something to make registration and recruitment less of an headache to newcomers, it's a bit unclear and messy. Should we go for group registration at once, or individual-RP registrations?

If the RP is theme-specific, we could let them insert in following that theme. Um excuse me, can you explain again Group Registration, and Individual-RP registration?

I've just came with some sort of "Arygos-Pherithian Commonwealth" or something like that. But that idea won't likely happen.
Pherith would claim to be the successor of Arygos, and would most likely dominate rest of Arygos for itself,

Now that the 1st CM's dead in Handshake Timeline. Its up to you know.

Also, what to do with "unclaimed" "legendary" characters (e.g. Mythic, Devin, Paliouras, Darko, chobibo, etc.?)

Should we take control of a few, while let the newcomers here take control of them but with some restrictions? Any ideas?

Based on the Handshake Timeline. The second Resistance won't be appearing since the 1st CMs dead, including the first Resistance too (which are chobibo, SCN, Heinvers, etc) and the Cake Crusade or Arygos was sent to a civil war early. So I guess they aren't touched.

About what to do with them... hmm, well, The Shadow Legion appeared when the First Cake Crusade was defeated on the original timeline. So they wouldn't have exist here in the Handshake Timeline, or rather they aren't called Shadow Legion anymore.

My opinion would be, not mentioning them anymore. So others can insert their nations a bit more freely.

Wait now. Are we talking about Neoclassical or Handshake here?

OMG really confused.
More replies later. Just recovered from dealing with an annoying stuff. Give me some time to reply,

I see. I guess we're limited there.

Or perhaps make the Abaddon's Fury not appear at all, at least in the Handshake Timeline?
Maybe that could work better. They along with the Faceless Ones won't appear until the not-very-possible moment WhiteFang reunite with us here,

They won't be dominating anymore, the first CM is dead. Arygos Civil War starts early. Much more plenty of chances for others to step for world domination err peace and unity.

MOre drama! MOre action! MOre fun!
Great!

I somehow now feel that Mererinda and her Hopen won't be so likely to conquer the world. I think she might have enough fun with her already available lands and slaves :)

Mererinda would most likely stay neutral until some faction goes fanatic for "peace and unity".

Perhaps the Ehelion Monarchy goes on a rampage? Darkhaven? The Magic Kingdom? Or rather, one of the newcomers?

(but no drama is brilliant without Devin, Azlariah and Amber!)

Ah ok. What do you mean on your last sentence?

Oh, I thought we're talking about Neoclassical Timeline here.
If we're talking about Handshake, there's no need to further continue the story OOC-style. We'll begin shortly after Mythic's death,

If we're talking about Neoclassical, perhaps we let the first Neoclassical roleplay happen a bit later (e.g. Third Age) rather than the end of the Second Age with Mythic's departure?

If the RP is theme-specific, we could let them insert in following that theme. Um excuse me, can you explain again Group Registration, and Individual-RP registration?

Group Registration is where they register for "proper" group membership.
While Individual-RP registration is when they register only for one particular roleplay at a time, no more.

Now that the 1st CM's dead in Handshake Timeline. Its up to you know.

Hmm... well, I'll just let Pherith and Flardyrn work intimately like a sexy couple err closely to unite Arygos under Deroc's rule...?

Based on the Handshake Timeline. The second Resistance won't be appearing since the 1st CMs dead, including the first Resistance too (which are chobibo, SCN, Heinvers, etc) and the Cake Crusade or Arygos was sent to a civil war early. So I guess they aren't touched.

Wait...
But Eiramond still stands?

Cookiengdom, we can just say they isolated themselves, or rather we take temporary control of it.
But then Eiramond? Perhaps just control them a little in the beginning, then let Eiramond fell underground as some felllas conquers reunites the world for the evulz?

About what to do with them... hmm, well, The Shadow Legion appeared when the First Cake Crusade was defeated on the original timeline. So they wouldn't have exist here in the Handshake Timeline, or rather they aren't called Shadow Legion anymore.

My opinion would be, not mentioning them anymore. So others can insert their nations a bit more freely.

If possible, just hide them into obscurity, like Eiramond hiding underground and Cookiengdom isolating itself?

I'm talking about new Roleplays that are gonna be created. Those new roleplays' timeline is in the Handshake Timeline.

Well anyway take your time.
Here's a summary of the Neoclassical, after Gone For Good. Though it is unfinished and focuses more on the 1st Roleplay's scenes.
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/81cdcf68bfcf5f41ad565407d5c4102e11629/
(The SotP II)

I see
But the first moments I saw your post, I didn't see you mentioning "Handshake" at all,

Good read, but... wait. Why???
Why don't you mention the part where the Demonlord puts his smelly panties (of which he wore for a thousand years) into the fountain??? :D

That's too funny and interesting to be ignored, ya know?

For the Neoclassical Timeline and lore part

If we're talking about Neoclassical, perhaps we let the first Neoclassical roleplay happen a bit later (e.g. Third Age) rather than the end of the Second Age with Mythic's departure?

I think there's no need for an RP in the Neoclassical ^^, it's actually just used for our lore. Well anyway, it could be not :p

I see
But the first moments I saw your post, I didn't see you mentioning "Handshake" at all,

Good read, but... wait. Why???
Why don't you mention the part where the Demonlord puts his smelly panties (of which he wore for a thousand years) into the fountain??? :D

That's too funny and interesting to be ignored, ya know?

Yep will change that, I just realized the New Eiramond sided with the Shadow Legion before the Abaddon's Fury came in.
Gonna need some more hard retconning.

For Handshake Timeline and a new RP

Group Registration is where they register for "proper" group membership.
While Individual-RP registration is when they register only for one particular roleplay at a time, no more.

We should focus on Individual-RP registration (when the new roleplay is set, or started). Group Registration isn't actually necessary for every user unless they wanted to be apart of the discussions or so.

Or perhaps make the Abaddon's Fury not appear at all, at least in the Handshake Timeline?
Maybe that could work better. They along with the Faceless Ones won't appear until the not-very-possible moment WhiteFang reunite with us here,

That would be a new case for the new RP, but they might not actually appear at all considering the Handshake Timeline is a screwed changed alternate of the Neoclassical.
If wolfie was to join, we're still gonna be screwed though :p

MOre drama! MOre action! MOre fun!
Great!

I somehow now feel that Mererinda and her Hopen won't be so likely to conquer the world. I think she might have enough fun with her already available lands and slaves :)

Mererinda would most likely stay neutral until some faction goes fanatic for "peace and unity".

Perhaps the Ehelion Monarchy goes on a rampage? Darkhaven? The Magic Kingdom? Or rather, one of the newcomers?

(but no drama is brilliant without Devin, Azlariah and Amber!)

Ehelion Monarchy could do that, atleast enough to unite and fight a common foe and develop relationships with one another (no not romance or food love relationship *cough*), or other pre-setup factions, or let the newcomers, or some ambitious Hitler do that :p

Hmm... well, I'll just let Pherith and Flardyrn work intimately like a sexy couple err closely to unite Arygos under Deroc's rule...?

Sounds good, (oh, also try to make them not too wide or have too much power, Arygos may be on a civil war, but its power still stretches like a superpower or like some Holy Roman Empire)

Wait...
But Eiramond still stands?

Cookiengdom, we can just say they isolated themselves, or rather we take temporary control of it.
But then Eiramond? Perhaps just control them a little in the beginning, then let Eiramond fell underground as some felllas conquers reunites the world for the evulz?

If possible, just hide them into obscurity, like Eiramond hiding underground and Cookiengdom isolating itself?

That's actually the part I'm still clueless at, I just don't what to do with them. My opinion was rather they should be gone, and let another replace their lands, or just a new ruler (controlled by roleplayer) that would control them.
Or yeah lol, underground seems way better.

----
@Everyone

So, what will be the name for our new RP?
Just to understand it simpler, this new Roleplay for RACC, its place setting is Vestroya (could also expand to other worlds), time set on the Handshake Timeline. The theme is Napoleonic Fantasy, nation-building or single character + other genres. (is this it?)

Last edited:
I would follow the flow for Neoclassical (hello, they follow original, so what?)

For Handshake, I got quite a bunch to say...

1. Since we abrupt the timeline, I decided to do a switch where NullMagic would most likely appear before TMK. A part of TMK beginning was in side with Eiramond background in my memory, though nothing much but the second resistance kinda relevant with TMK returning, especially Daffa the Mage (and the second resist ain't happening w/ Mythic dead). NullMagic actually appeared as a random idea, hence their original late appearance.
2. TMK (and MU as well) will not present until later part in timeline, this alteration also result of Daffa the Mage not existent (point 1)
3. NullMagic is also altered, they no longer in subfactions like original, but rather one big faction. Some characters are also discarded.
4. And Vestrope (as well as Dayne), if you looked into their history, it started with my mini-arc (Page 100 or something, before Devin's Great One event). With TMK non-existent, I think they need a recap in story.
5. TMK again, w/ Daffa the Mage non-exist, MU are unlikely to exist. If they do, they would be a small part (exile), as Fallen Mage would take the lead after Alex and hunt the rebels down behind the Magic Gate (forgot name here...)

At least those would be the Handshake TMK, NM (NullMagic), MU (Magiet Union), Vestrope and Dayne

Last edited:
@Daffa the Mage

Interesting. This would mean the major powers of the Neoclassical are barely present in the Handshake.
I'm very fine and have nothing against what you have enumerated (included too the one in PConvo). Perhaps I'll do what I can to reduce the powers and territories of the Elias countries, so that others can set up there with a bit more freedom.

This would also mean other roleplayers can set their nations or other controlled cliques a bit more freely.
Still, what do you mean about the flow of Neoclassical?

@Edge45
For the neoclassical, I mean I will follow whatever agreement set in stone, I mean we don't retcon that much anyway. Though I might take a look on to set TMK actual power.

As for Handshake, also forgot to add that dependant on RP flow, TMK could be a major evil sise in reverse of NM at RP #1 (in short : TMK<>NM). NM is still evil like the original though... muhahahaha, in most part actually. But with no TMK in show, there are quite some stuffs in store...

The upgrade is fine. And yes, a hard restriction is needed, maybe not even temporary, sort of say like we should stay at that particular tech (include something advance and powerful, but only few) for a couple of (IC or roleplay time) years.

Well, that'd work.
To be honest, I'm quite tired of too advanced magitech and would like to stick with Napoleonic era.

Until some of us get a little bored after half a year OOC (or about 15 years IC) and wanna go magitech, that is,
Oh, speaking of time, should we leave the timing to the GM (that's me) or a conversion method? Like 24 real-life days = 1 roleplay year?

Trivia : The conversion method I suggested is based on this turn-based game, though it's turns instead of days and each turn = 1 month.

And is the abrupt things you mean Major Events?

Sort of, but can also mean other things, who knows? A player manage to research an upgrade?

Of course, magic is included. But on this time the new Roleplay is tackling, is not the sci-fi age, ( Napoleonic Fantasy if I'm right)

Yes, it's Napoleonic Fantasy, but perhaps a little bit backwards, like during Frederick the Great and Maria Theresia's time (about 1740 CE - 1806 CE in European history)

How do you mean? Those things would depend on what kinds of nation or country a roleplayer is making. Though we should restrict anybody using undeath or army resurrections - wouldn't want the same thing happened with the Shadow Legion.

But I think we should set something about the law of reality and stuffs, right?
Though it's not our main focus right now,

Just to understand it simpler, this new Roleplay for RACC, its place setting is Vestroya (could also expand to other worlds), time set on the Handshake Timeline. The theme is Napoleonic Fantasy, nation-building + other genres. (is this it?)

Yes, but about the technology level it's slightly more backwards. Like during the times of Old Fritz and Maria Theresia,

Shall we name it - RACC: Square One / or RACC: Zero / or your thoughts or opinions.

My suggestion :
Handshake : Square One

@Edge45 @Deroc

For the Neoclassical, I would say nothing much.

For the Handshake :
1. Since we abrupt the timeline, I decided to do a switch where NullMagic would most likely appear before TMK. A part of TMK beginning was in side with Eiramond background in my memory, though nothing much but the second resistance kinda relevant with TMK returning, especially Daffa the Mage (and the second resist ain't happening w/ Mythic dead). NullMagic actually appeared as a random idea, hence their original late appearance.
2. TMK (and MU as well) will not present until later part in timeline, this alteration also result of Daffa the Mage not existent (point 1)
3. NullMagic is also altered, they no longer in subfactions like original, but rather one big faction. Some characters are also discarded.
4. And Vestrope (as well as Dayne), if you looked into their history, it started with my mini-arc (Page 100-135 or something, before Devin's Great One event). With TMK non-existent and the first Directive clash discard TMK, I think they need a recap in story.
5. Event control is also in need, please no Nekros + Serahn event again. (Regretful thought)
6. TMK again, w/ Daffa the Mage non-exist, MU are unlikely to exist. If they do, they would be a small part (exile), as Fallen Mage would take the lead after Alex and hunt the rebels down behind the Magic Gate (forgot name here...)

At least those would be the Handshake TMK, NM (NullMagic), MU (Magiet Union), Vestrope and Dayne

Both :
>> Hard restriction needed for tech leveling
>> I agree with limits to avoid a repeat of SL case

1. okay,
2. aha, yeah. But I feel that Magiet Union is more fitting to be Fascist rather than Communist or Stalinist, whether in Neoclassical or Handshake. What are your thoughts, Daffa?

3. Fine enough,
4. I remember we rectonned it in Neoclassical Timeline so they appear as rebels in TMK, right? Anyways, in Handshake since TMK appear much later, then they would also show up much later.

5. Agreed. Perhaps we might need a Council of GMs to take care of Major Events. Also, remember Devin's rule -- only one Major Event at a time,

6. In Handshake, it doesn't really matter if Magiet continues to exist or not. I think it's up to you @Daffa the Mage.

For the Neoclassical Timeline and lore part

I think there's no need for an RP in the Neoclassical ^^, it's actually just used for our lore. Well anyway, it could be not :p

Still, we can do one for the curious-minded players. We can begin right after Mythic's second disappearance, after the Second Resistance aka Second Age. Like how Handshake began, only there's no time-travel and Eiramond and Egilian got dragged into RACC

We can try that as an option, though.

Yep will change that, I just realized the New Eiramond sided with the Shadow Legion before the Abaddon's Fury came in.
Gonna need some more hard retconning.

We should focus on Individual-RP registration (when the new roleplay is set, or started). Group Registration isn't actually necessary for every user unless they wanted to be apart of the discussions or so.

Agreed completely with your ideas here

That would be a new case for the new RP, but they might not actually appear at all considering the Handshake Timeline is a screwed changed alternate of the Neoclassical.
If wolfie was to join, we're still gonna be screwed though :p

Fine enough.

We're "lucky" because he seemed disinterested, though if wolfie ambushes us then we're dead. Vestroya would get ruled by wolfie,

Ehelion Monarchy could do that, atleast enough to unite and fight a common foe and develop relationships with one another (no not romance or food love relationship *cough*), or other pre-setup factions, or let the newcomers, or some ambitious Hitler do that :p

Good enough.

Sounds good, (oh, also try to make them not too wide or have too much power, Arygos may be on a civil war, but its power still stretches like a superpower or like some Holy Roman Empire)

Hmm... it might be interesting. Good, I'll make Arygos some sort of Holy Roman Empire with Deroc as its nominal leader but still with some authority and influence,

Considering Napoleonic guns and stuffs, I might even make it resemble the Republic of China in the 1920s (Warlord Era/Junta Era),

That's actually the part I'm still clueless at, I just don't what to do with them. My opinion was rather they should be gone, and let another replace their lands, or just a new ruler (controlled by roleplayer) that would control them.
Or yeah lol, underground seems way better.

Either hiding some of them, or let new players rule them might be good.
But hiding in the underground seems best, lol

And as long as we don't go World War II technology, I think Cookiengdom can remain isolated hermit. Perhaps we can control it as well, until Paliouras somehow wanting to go back,

Ok, so we're set? or maybe not.

I go for @Deroc 's suggestion - Handshake: Square One

Physical setting is Vestroya. Chronological setting is set on about 1740 CE - 1806 CE in European history Earth equivalent.
Theme is more unto faction-building, while still being multi-genre.

It's up to roleplayers (including us) on how we develop this Roleplay. But restrictions are included, here's mine, may be removed though. Of course you guys can give your own too.

• Technology of factions should be restricted to, 1740 CE - 1806 CE in European History Earth equivalent, or older, or later (but only a little).
  • Roleplayer's number of factions shouldn't be bigger than four or five. Subfactions or cliques are okay depending on how you are able to control them.
These are just my opinions, how about you guys?

Nice enough.

Well, I think Earth (Terra)'s 1740 CE - 1806 CE shouldn't be the same as Vestroya's equivalent era. Actually, if you don't know, Deroc came to Vestroya during the mid 20th Century in Terra. Though the Obsidian Kongsi was already there when Earth was in 1740 CE.

Or rather, let's make Deroc a native in Vestroya, before he came to Terra. If so, then Vestroya and Terra would be in the same time and same technology level.

• Only one Major Event may run at a time. Major Events are offered at a first-come first-serve basis.
  • Technology Level will only be adjusted if all GMs agree.
  • No Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), All-Powerful Deities or Time Travel under normal circumstances. These are only allowed if at least two GMs explicitly approves it.
  • Should your character come from Terra (Earth), then the character's backstory will require to be checked. This is because Terra already has its own established alternate history.
  • It's too early to connect Terra with Vestroya. Wait until Vestroya hits Diesel Age (equivalent history of Real Life Earth : 1933 CE - 1945 CE).

Last edited:
Nice enough.

Well, I think Earth (Terra)'s 1740 CE - 1806 CE shouldn't be the same as Vestroya's equivalent era. Actually, if you don't know, Deroc came to Vestroya during the mid 20th Century in Terra. Though the Obsidian Kongsi was already there when Earth was in 1740 CE.

Or rather, let's make Deroc a native in Vestroya, before he came to Terra. If so, then Vestroya and Terra would be in the same time and same technology level.

• Only one Major Event may run at a time. Major Events are offered at a first-come first-serve basis.
  • Technology Level will only be adjusted if all GMs agree.
  • No Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), All-Powerful Deities or Time Travel under normal circumstances. These are only allowed if at least two GMs explicitly approves it.
  • Should your character come from Terra (Earth), then the character's backstory will require to be checked. This is because Terra already has its own established alternate history.
  • It's too early to connect Terra with Vestroya. Wait until Vestroya hits Diesel Age (equivalent history of Real Life Earth : 1933 CE - 1945 CE).

Neat. Agreed here.
Perhaps we'll wait for the others (as well as I'll make the fix map) then we're set.

Hello? I just want to say that I love this idea, and I'm interested. I've got plans for a civilization in the throes of Civil War. Literally, it's Idealists vs. Cynics.

Hello? I just want to say that I love this idea, and I'm interested. I've got plans for a civilization in the throes of Civil War. Literally, it's Idealists vs. Cynics.
Wow, a new homie! Nice, hey, welcome here new homie! :)

Uhh, you mean you're gonna join as a civilization with significant internal struggles?

@Cookies McSalsa

Welcome aboard mate, nice of you to join us ^^
And oh, 1800s America eh, sounds interesting

@Deroc

Mine kinda goes more like the autocracy of Russia with flavors of monarchial rule and nationalism. Plus since its an island-nation, they'll have some oriental flavors too.

While at that, finished the text graphics of the first part, the second - Square One - will be done this night.
full

It'll be late 1800s American in the way it is.
Hmm, might make for an intriguing scenario. Considering how Arygos went Holy Roman Empire mode after Mythic's death, can't wait to see how the America reacts to this HRE.

Mine kinda goes more like the autocracy of Russia with flavors of monarchial rule and nationalism. Plus since its an island-nation, they'll have some oriental flavors too.

While at that, finished the text graphics of the first part, the second - Square One - will be done this night.

I see. Though for Pherith, since Deroc himself is a Chinese-Malaysian, expect a lot of Malaysian influences. Also, as Deroc also happens to be a Germanophile, there will be some German elements too.
For the Arygos as a whole, it'll be 18th Century Holy Roman Empire but with some Malaysian and Chinese cultural flavors added.

Oh, speaking of Terra (Earth), Terra in our Roleplays have its own alternate history. You can ask me for more information if you're curious,

And wow, you've did such a wonderful art! Thanks by the way, you're the Pillar of Hope within RACC :)

Yeah, the art is nice, even though I don't quite understand the timelines yet. It's just something I'll need to see in action

Back