Right then. Btw, can you provide an IC time, including its year, and I'd like it in the first day of Spring, so we'll be uniform in beginning our factions once the IC is ready

Right then. Btw, can you provide an IC time, including its year, and I'd like it in the first day of Spring, so we'll be uniform in beginning our factions once the IC is ready

Well, I've thought the same thing too.

The universal IC calendar can be based on either the year the Egilian deity Seraphim arrive to Vestroya, or the time when Arygos was founded.

Year of the Seraphim : (ask @Edge45)
Year of Arygos : Probably 750 years before the (First) Cake Crusade, that means 800 years before present day.

Well, not yet but i will introduce new characters and more information about economy,politics,military,foreign relations of them.
I actually made a map which put here after edit. Friendship with null-magic is certainly a no, but what about cake empire? (at least the states near me since it is kind of a federation)
Edit1: I also made a banner, @Deroc i can help you with one if you haven't made one yet

Cake Empire? Sure, but it'll most likely be just some states of the Cake Empire allying you instead. Pherith certainly is interested in an ally up far in the north,

Cake Empire in this alternate timeline (Handshake Timeline) is actually a confederation of sorts, much like the Holy Roman Empire IRL, where basically most of the states within it are de facto independent states. They could go at war against each other, heck some of them could even turn against the Cakemaster himself!

P.S. @Devin and @Edge45, I'm making a map of alternate Terra (Earth). Should one of our future RPs expand onto Terra, then the first moments is based off the map. Thoughts?

I've already done most of East Asia, save for India, Siberia and Outer Manchuria.

P.S. @Devin and @Edge45, I'm making a map of alternate Terra (Earth). Should one of our future RPs expand onto Terra, then the first moments is based off the map. Thoughts?

I've already done most of East Asia, save for India, Siberia and Outer Manchuria.
I haven't really done any maps to be honest, are you making it the same as earth?

Edit: Map and banner
BANNER
full
MAP
full
Edit2: in the map mountains are representing multiple mountains (terrain), the trees represent forests. Rivers are obvious (no?), Roads are green and have major and minor roads (by size) , for populations: Red is capital city, big circles are cities, small circles are town, and yellow areas are places which likely contain settlements and villages (obviously not every inch is filled with people)

Last edited:
I haven't really done any maps to be honest, are you making it the same as earth?
I mean another Earth.

Though it's ravaged by the Catastrophe, and major terrain changes (as well as political) happen here and there. But still would be recognized as some sort of ravaged Earth.

The timeline of this alternate Earth really diverged from Real Life from 1923 CE, after Hitler was killed in the Beer Hall Putsch. Though some minor changes have already happened since the 16th Century.

Nevertheless, it's a side project. Though if the new RP is unpopular, perhaps we'll switch our attention to this one,

I mean another Earth.

Though it's ravaged by the Catastrophe, and major terrain changes (as well as political) happen here and there. But still would be recognized as some sort of ravaged Earth.

The timeline of this alternate Earth really diverged from Real Life from 1923 CE, after Hitler was killed in the Beer Hall Putsch. Though some minor changes have already happened since the 16th Century.

Nevertheless, it's a side project. Though if the new RP is unpopular, perhaps we'll switch our attention to this one,
You could edit this:
blank_world_map.gif
Update : nice country @Devin!
EDIT: Or this:
21c10bed7cbe3f57b5f55104e62c9c4b.jpg

You could edit this:
blank_world_map.gif

Ah, thank you but we already have another template.

And here's my progress

full

full

(Legends come out later)

Ah, thank you but we already have another template.

And here's my progress

full

full

(Legends come out later)
That is huge, are you sure we need that much detail? Is vestroya going to be connected to Terra?

That is huge, are you sure we need that much detail? Is vestroya going to be connected to Terra?

Well, really? Actually it's just borders, provinces, states and stuffs, there were already there in my templates.
Also not to mention that Terra seems to be a lot more bigger than Vestroya,

And no, Terra is meant to be its own planet. Terra and Vestroya are different planets altogether. Though they may be connected using portals, or in the far future, one may also use spaceships to travel between these two planets,

The templates I've been using:
full

full

P.S. @Devin ever seen this? [OOC] History? If you haven't already, read it. It's written by @Edge45 mainly, and his summaries are quite funny ^^

Last edited:
Well, really? Actually it's just borders, provinces, states and stuffs, there were already there in my templates.
Also not to mention that Terra seems to be a lot more bigger than Vestroya,

And no, Terra is meant to be its own planet. Terra and Vestroya are different planets altogether. Though they may be connected using portals, or in the far future, one may also use spaceships to travel between these two planets,

The templates I've been using:
full

full

P.S. @Devin ever seen this? [OOC] History? If you haven't already, read it. It's written by @Edge45 mainly, and his summaries are quite funny ^^
Well it certainly does give the feeling of a destroyed earth, for politics i think that the world powers collapsed allowing malaysia and taiwan to such expansions and that means democracy is over in the region, russian federation is also kinda K.O since they lost a lot of territories in the west containing industry and population.
I read the history thread today.
Good job on the map btw :)

Last edited:

Greetin's comrade,

Up to you.
Well with the date set, I think we can begin? Oh wait, I may have forgotten some faction sheets

Edit: Map and banner
BANNER
full
MAP
full
Edit2: in the map mountains are representing multiple mountains (terrain), the trees represent forests. Rivers are obvious (no?), Roads are green and have major and minor roads (by size) , for populations: Red is capital city, big circles are cities, small circles are town, and yellow areas are places which likely contain settlements and villages (obviously not every inch is filled with people)

Cool. Like the banner, what's its called, and lol, that northern peninsula is right in the world's "Arctic Circle", meaning kinda like Greenland, in otherwords, a cold ice sheet, but meh, everything's possible. So its good :D

Anyway, do you think you can control Eiramond or do you want it to be flushed into the toilet?

@Edge45 : Replying later

Well it certainly does give the feeling of a destroyed earth, for politics i think that the world powers collapsed allowing malaysia and taiwan to such expansions and that means democracy is over in the region, russian federation is kinda K.O since they lost a lot of territories in the west containing industry and population.
I read the history thread today.
Good job on the map btw :)

Oh, btw, should we set up another thread for world building this post-apocalypse Terra?

Well, I have another backstory on mind, but congratz yes you got it half right. Part of the reasons why Malaysia and Taiwan rise is because of the collapse of world powers, true.

• Hitler was killed by the Bavarian police during the Beer Hall Putsch, thus averting the rise of Nazi Germany. The monarchists were elected in the Weimar Republic and the Kaiserreich would be brought back. The German princes regain control of their respective states.

• WWII in Asia and the Pacific would be similar to those in real life, but dubbed the "Japanese War". But this time, the US put more support on China since there was peace in Europe and Japan was threatening everyone else. The Soviet Union didn't interfere with the war because they were busy with building up their army and also managing inner unrest. At the same time, Mao Tse-tung would expand his guerrilla army while interrupting ROC and secretly collaborating with the Japanese.

• Japan would still be defeated in August 1945, perhaps even earlier; then the Chinese (Civil) War between the Kuomintang and the Commie Party would still happen. Both the Soviets and the Americans supported their allies moderately in Asia, the Maoists and Nationalists respectively.

• The Kuomintang would maintained control over the southern half of China, meanwhile Tibet and Sinkiang willingly joined the ROC. At the same time, Mao secured concrete control over Northeastern China, especially Manchuria. China would remain like for a long time...

• In 1950 CE, Stalin finally launched his long-awaited invasion of Europe, known as the Second Great War (see RA1 for more ideas). Initially, Maoist China was not formally part of the Soviet Union and remained neutral, until the Korean War began. By this time, the Soviet Union also invaded China starting from the northwest and Maoist China restarted the Civil War.

• Quite many Germans, especially the Prussians, fled Germany during the Second Great War as the Soviet war machines swept through the lands of Europe. Many of them came for Nationalist China and Malaya. Most of them are very sympathetic and friendly to the Chinese, and look forward for a better life and cooperation with the Chinese in harmony.

• The Second Great War ended with Soviet defeat. The Soviet Union was occupied but Maoist China was left intact with a truce. Since the western nations were greatly exhausted during the war, the Maoists would be able to conquer much of China with ease. However, the Kuomintang would still maintain control over the southernmost and easternmost regions (Taiwan, East Cantonia, West Cantonia, Fukien, Chekiang, Kiangsi, Hunan) -- about seven provinces in total.

Meanwhile, the German Kaiserreich regained territories lost during the First Great War, as a reward for her participation in the anti-commie war and compensation for massive losses. The Treaty of Versailles, long violated by the Kaiserreich's secret rearmanent decades ago, was legally cancelled. The fascist Federal State of Austria joined the Kaiserreich as an autonomous member state.

Poland received eastern lands and shorelines taken from the Soviet Union as compensation.

• Malaya went independent even earlier because of the war. The Federation of Malaysia would then be formed but this time, Singapore stayed within Malaysia.

• Chiang Kai-shek, the leader of the Kuomintang, was never hit by a traffic accident, so he could live longer in healthy condition and continue to lead Nationalist China. As a result, Chiang Kai-shek was still well alive and active in 1975 CE. His heart disease was delayed greatly. As a result, Chiang Kai-shek continued to lead Nationalist China until 1984 CE.

• The society of Malaysia faced a serious crisis and were split into five main cliques -- namely the Obsidian Kongsi, the Malaysian Unity and Revival Association (MURA), the Red Shirt Club, Malayan Communist Party and the Bersih Malaysia Club.
    • Both the Obsidian Kongsi and the MURA opposed oppression and prejudice against the Chinese-Malaysians. They share a lot of similarities in their ideologies and goals, but there are still a few key differences contracting the two.

Due to the many shared ideologies between the Kuomintang and the MURA, as well as shared Triad backgrounds between Chiang Kai-shek and the Obsidian Kongsi, these two cliques get generous supports from Nationalist China.

-
    • MURA might be somewhat Sinocentrist and Germanophile, but generally the MURA was largely tolerant and respected the rights of an individual regardless of their race, ethnicity and gender. Unity among the Malaysians and gender equality was the MURA's main focus, as well as the revival of the Chinese culture, introduction of the German culture, and anti-communism. Perhaps the gradual assimilation of the entire society into one unique Sino-German-Malay culture as well.

-
    • The much-feared Obsidian Kongsi, led by the infamous Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin, advocated to replace the "Ketuanan Melayu" with a supremacism of their own, and even demanded radical feminism and extreme cult of personalty surrounding the Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin.

-
    • The Red Shirt Club vigorously defended the concept of Ketuanan Melayu and the UMNO regime, while also harassing and devaluing the Chinese-Malaysians. One of the main reasons behind the crisis.

-
    • After hiding in Thailand for a moment, the Malayan Communist Party have finally resurfaced. The communists were composed mostly of radical left-wing Chinese, with a preference for Maoist Sinocentrism and violence. Nominally supports gender equality and racial equality but the Malayan Communist Party was actually misogynist and racist. Another main factor behind the crisis. Greatly supported by Maoist China.

-
    • Besides the four radical cliques, there was also the Bersih Malaysia Club. This reformist group was supported by most Malaysians. Bersih calls for a democratic reform, social equality and unity among the Malaysians. Strongly opposed the Red Shirt Club, and were not exactly friends with the three other cliques either.

• The social crisis in Malaysia eventually escalated into a bloody civil war amongst the five cliques. This war that lasted for more than 20 years have brought devastation and misery to West Malaysia (Malaya).

It also left Malaya divided into three powers, with MURA controlling the southern areas, the Obsidians controlling the northwest, and the Communists controlling the northeast. Meanwhile, the Old Malaysian (UMNO-led Barisan Nasional) government along with Bersih Malaysia Club and Red Shirt Club were relocated to East Malaysia (North Borneo).

• Halfway during the war, MURA and the Obsidian Kongsi had a dispute about gender equality and individual freedom. This eventually escalated into a territorial and political dispute, which would then sparkle the flames of war in Malaya once again. With brilliant minds and helpful friends on their side, MURA was able to crush the Communists thoroughly and greatly weaken the Obsidians.

• With the decimation of hostile resistance, MURA was able to secure total control over West Malaysia. The Malaysian Civil War was ended with a great celebration as a new duchy begin to rose with the blessing of the Kuomintang and the German Kaiserreich -- the Duchy of Malaysia (Malay and German : Herzogtum Nanyang) with Lam Chih-kiang, the head of MURA, as its first and the only Duke. Order and peace returned after many years of bloodshed, as the new duchy began rebuilding and redeveloping Nanyang into a significant nation.

@Devin : Read this for more information. https://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/a46ede4f9329bb2e7a359b935a39b5703579/

Last edited:
Up to you.

(@Edge45 + @Devin + @bear_369)
Fine. I think we'll create a separate thread for the side worldbuilding project,

Well with the date set, I think we can begin? Oh wait, I may have forgotten some faction sheets

Oops... me too.

Heck, there's ZERO character sheets submitted lol :D

Should we begin right now, or wait for at least the faction sheets? Or should we wait until the character sheets for leaders are made?

Back