Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Kasdeya glanced at the waiter as he placed the cakes on the table and excused himself before scurrying off. "So important that he runs." Kasdeya sighed and looked at glumisum grabbing her cup to take the last sips of her drink. She couldn't help but scoff at the thought of Avaddon mad, "Any expression other than that icey look would be a glorious sight to see." Her lips spread into a smirk as she thought about the many expression she would like him to make.

She watched as Glumisum scrambled to find something in her pockets before pulling out. Kasdeya scanned the area for a possible company to keep for the night until the girl sighed. Raising her brow she listened as she spoke, she couldn't help but sigh herself. "My fun with you is always ruined these days." She pushed herself out of her chair and brushed her hair over her shoulder,
"I will be sure to send a messenger to the others, though I will have to head towards my own territory to see if the threats lie there as well. And Glumisum, be careful as well. If you need my assistance do ask."

@Vague o3

The Angel paused as Kasdeya, She of the Poisoned Heart, passed by her. Their hands brushed against each other for a moment, and at that moment she tried to heal her, to ease her worries, and look into her heart.
She failed.
She was not able to see within her heart. There was no memory of tragedy, nothing. It was like it wasn't there.
Agh! It was frustrating how her powers had become limited since coming to this realm. It was too complicated. She wished she was able to look and see clearly who she was without doubt. And maybe she would be able to, someday.
The Angel then looked at Kasdeya's companion.
She almost gasped.
Oh, she was important. A fulcrum. A balancing point.
What was in her heart was not pain, it was... was that indecision? She couldn't tell.
So she walked over to... Glumisun. She of the Dragon Heart, hoping to find out more. She was kind, she thought. Not unlike herself. She liked to help, just like her.
"... Is this seat taken?" she asked, hoping to talk with her, to find out more of why she was so important to him.

@Vague o3

vUlWWCa.jpg

319d2666b71d7a0d93d632bfd1a8a5b6.png
Time Of Day: Noon
Weather: Sunny / Cool
After giving each of the operatives their orders of where they should go and what they were to do, Johnathan collapsed the hologram view of the city as well as that of Raymond. Just as he was about to take his seat on the floor however, the sounds of what seemed like grumbling from nearby had him arch his brow as his shifted his gaze around the room. From what he could tell, none of his operatives were grumbling or seeming like they were displeased with the idea. "All of you. Out now. Get to your designated locations."

Destrier and Abyssinia were quick to take their orders and rush out of the building while Shinji was rather confused at how Johnathan seemed rather in a rush to get his operatives out of the room, though he would not question his leader and simply do the same as he rushed out the building by the same exit as the previous two.

With everyone out of the room and this leaving only Johnathan left, mere seconds passed before the ground itself shook as well as roars echoed throughout the building. "So, that's what that was..." Whispering under his breath as the sounds of chaos and destruction only grew louder the closer the beast came towards him, by the time it had reached into the same room as Johnathan just to swing it's massive muscular fist towards Johnathan; the male simply raised his right bandaged arm to stop the beast's strike in it's tracks. "Now now--" Stopped midsentence, the beast snarled and roared in his face only to cause saliva to splatter all over the male's features.
Waving his free hand across his face, Johnathan shook his head and directed his gaze elsewhere. "Wooo...Weee!!...Ever heard of a breath mint?! God damn..!" Insulting the beast, the male had a smirk that spread across his lips as he spoke.

Just as he insulted the creature, the ogre quickly raised it's free arm to swing it down in hopes to strike at the grinning male who's smirk faded in an instant. By the next second that had gone by, the arm that swung down at Johnathan had dropped to the floor with the beast's severed arm spurting blood all over.
Quickly, the ogre began to take several steps back while holding it's severed arm by it's shoulder with it's free hand before it began to go into a full on frenzy just to begin bashing it's body and head into nearly everything in the building to cause the entire structure to shake and tremble on the verge of collapse.

"Oh come now, trying to take me down with you...? That's the oldest trick in the book..." Commenting with a laugh even as the large beast continued attempting to destroy the structure from the inside, Johnathan soon rushed up to the creature just to place both his fists to it's stomach but leaving only inches apart from actually touching it's flesh. Taking in a deep breath, within a second or two he jabbed forward with both his fists causing the ogre's bones from it's stomach region to crack and shatter up towards it's ribs and down it's legs till it finally dropped to the floor lifeless.

Exhaling a deep sigh, he dusted himself off just to feel the vibration of a call in his pocket. Revealing the communications device in his pocket to show up none other than Destrier who informed him about how they were in position and waiting for orders. Nodding his head in response, Johnathan took a glimpse over at the lifeless ogre before returning his attention onto his second. "Activate the bomb. That should give Shinji the signal to do the same. Once the chaos begins, head to the next nearest bomb location and check on it's status. Contact me and report it's status immediately, do not activate it unless it's location has been compromised."

After the conversation had ended and the device had shut off, before Johnathan could so much as move to leave the building; another sound of a figure coming down onto the building had him arch a brow. "Just how many people...knew about this..?" Questioning under his breath, he waited for the figure to show itself rather than go straight after the target; his left hand gripped onto the hilt of his dagger in case he needed to defend himself in the next instance.

Last edited:
@TMITM dude, the character you are about to talk to is already dashing to where Serpent's Kiss members are. Sorry about that :(

Glumisun Palma Christi

With her not holding unto anything, Glumisun had free reign of her movement. She started off with a jog, hitching a ride on the back of a bus before sliding off when she noticed building being constructed. That gave her an idea. Climbing through the scaffolding, the female got into the roof tops and just starting jumping and doing little stunts. It has been a while since she was free to do this. Climbing and doing somersaults, jumping from structure to structure, rolling on graveled gardens, and just enjoying the dangers of falling.

She laughed, enjoying the way the wind rushed on her face. She imagined chasing someone; a burglar, a culprit, one of the Black Cross, as she moved down back to the streets. “Excuse me,” she chirped, jumping over a cart and sliding under railings. “Sorry,” she would apologize if she stumbled or bumped into someone.

As she entered the park, her phone went to life. Checking on who is calling, she immediately answered. The amount of reports being stated had the female’s heart racing.

“N-no,” she gasped. “C-could… please, call forth any officials who are in the territory. Evacuate all civilians, close up the area. Do not do anything drastic. Check on the injured and fatalities. Do not enter the area yet, we do not know what else are they planning,” she instructed. “Try to calm everyone down. Activate HappyU-B1T6H contingency plan.”

HappyU-B1T6H, Happy for short, is a contingency plan that once activated, would have Serpent’s Territory into total lock-down. The Institute would become the headquarters of the all sects and departments, buildings surrounding the said academy has its own functions; evacuation centers, first aid facilities, warehouse, and the like. All citizens, were to enter the underground bunkers and wait for further instructions. Officials, head of departments, front liners, officers, and engineers were to safely guide the locals of the territory to their said locations. When the leader or second-in-command is not in the territory, the front liners are to take up body-cameras or the creatures that could communicate with the higher-ups immediately.

All locals and students/scholars were given a copy of this contingency plan. There are hazard maps given that aimed to decrease the vulnerability of communities affected. Not only was the information disseminated, the locals were also asked to join the workshops conducted for them to know what they are doing.

With that, she ended the call and started giving in messages to the leaders. ‘Explosives all around. Founder’s statue got blown up in our territory. Please check on yours and be cautious. Full report to follow.’ She jumped to the streets and dashed towards the closest command center; the Sanctum.

“No time for formalities,” she growled to the guards standing on the entrance of the Sky Reach Sanctum. “Communications to Serpent’s Kiss and other clans to be requested.” She walked towards one of the rooms where screens and gadgets were located and started commanding those inside to set-up video conferences.

“Glumi, all citizens have been evacuated and are being guided to their bunkers,” one reported once they were through. “25 fatalities, two of which are from the Institute. Nearly a hundred are injured. We are checking if there are poisons in their system.”

The red-head nodded. “How many special forces are with you? Scout the surrounding area, make sure to capture those moving suspiciously.” She paced on the platform, trying to clear her head from everything. “Shit,” she growled, watching the activities on the other side in helplessness.

“Chin up, Glumi. You are not at fault here. Without you and your contingency plans and continuity plans, the serpents would be panicking with no control. What you suggested years earlier are quite helpful." He gave a nod then. "We will keep you posted.”

The said female sighed, collapsing on the ground. "Not my fault?" she whispered to herself. Off course it was all her fault! If she should have just went back to Serpent's Kiss, this shit would have never happened!

Mentions: @happydeath [FU by the way XD], @Mai_able @TMITM @Abroxis

Last edited:
By the Serpent’s. If you keep dragging me like that, I will shove a knife into your goddamn throat.

Yew grinned. "I would like to see you try and fail miserably," he commented. They were at the park then, Yew following the smoke he knew was Glumisun's. He ignored the way his phone screamed at him to answer the call and just smiled at the people staring at them once again.

Once the ogre lost its battle against the enemy, Yew took a sharp breath before he, along with Nelyvia and Chaos' Song, crashed to the ground. His vision was blurry, and his body ached in places he did not want to name. "To think that the ogre was easily defeated," he mumbled, adjusting his sight by blinking rapidly. Shadows danced before him but he ignored them. Luckily for them, he collapsed on the edge of the park; rarely were people seen in this parts, only children with shit-tons amount of energy and lovers who can't afford a hotel.

"Dead weight, are you still alive?" he mused, hiding the strain in his voice miserably. "I wish you aren't since this is rather embarrassing," he stated. Closing his eyes, he tried to see if his limbs could still move. Yes, he could move them but he was too tired to get up. Fishing out his phone, he smacked it on the Tiefling, not really caring what body part his knuckles brushed against. "Answer it," he whizzed. Pressing the answer button, he listened to the reports given by none other than one of the officers, Lydia.

"Sir, HappyU-B1T6H has been activated. The statue of our founder has been destroyed. Where are you?" The devastation on the demon's voice could be heard but really, Yew was too tired to really care.

In the vicinity: @ArgonianScum
Interaction: @Abroxis

Last edited:
Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Interactions: @Vague o3 & @Abroxis
Licklicklicklick..
Kid-eater, Jhalligurd, was sitting on a bench, still enjoying his time at the park, but at that point he had gotten himself some company. A little girl with long, silky pigtails, and sun kissed skin was sitting with him, and enjoying an ice pop he had bought for her. He was enjoying one as well as she talked about her life at school, and at home. He didn't even have to pry for her to speak about her personal life. She had no friends at school since they just moved there after her father divorced her mother, who works at a library. She also didn't have any friends because she was a genuine bitch.. Curses in class, picks with other students, steals toys. Damn when did kids get so bratty. He would never be able to understand why such evilness could fit inside such tiny bodies. What ever. No one will miss the shit stain, and no one gives a fuck about paper books.. At least no one outside Serpent Kiss, but he wasn't much of a reader himself.
He would've sat with her more to hear her talking about her address, and social security number, but then he saw the Talosman collapse onto the ground, with the stuff Nelyvia beneath his arm. He grumbled before standing to his feet. "Get outta here kid," he told the girl. "I gotta talk to somebody." The girl gave a quiet "Fine" before running off. He was certain she stole his wallet, but he would be seeing it later anyway. Jhall walked over to the couple, before reaching into his pocket, and dropping a servered finger near the man. "That's all I felt like picking off," he said lowly. "Now what are you doing in my hunting ground. You're a distraction."

Last edited:
Nelyvia Pellere

I won’t fail, darling,” she hummed at his teasing. “My daggers never miss their targets.

The Tiefling almost snarled at all those thirsty people. Again, she thought she could try to fix several rumors later. O, how often had she said these day ‘later’? How long could she keep her gamble up?

"To think that the ogre was easily defeated."

Her ears perked at the almost non-audible mumbling of her familiar. “Yew no—,
Too late. He inhaled a sharp breath and collapsed onto the ground. His knuckled fell on rather uncomfortable parts of her body. If she could move… he would have flew across the whole damned park.

A question to her wellbeing was stated, and his sheer embarrassment. “Ah, I have to disappoint your wishes, Airhead, but I am still breathing,” she purred.
His phone once again demanded for him to answer a call. Yew clawed it out of his pockets. Of course, somewhere had to be a line drawn. His energy was all used up, there was nothing for him left to move up onto his legs.

You miserable bastard. Now your throat is going to have an actual knife stuck in it,” Nelyvia snarled underneath her breath.
The Antidote, luckily, had functioned sooner than the Owner had predicted. Yet her arms couldn’t move, but at least the parts underneath her waist sent her signals of life again.

He ordered to pick up and soon after, her graceful ears flicked at such a perfect voice. Lydia.
Her little Officer had finally called. The statue was… destroyed?!
The Demoness clenched her jaw, the palms sweatened and the weight of this massive Priest suddenly became to a feather.

No. No. No.

Her territory was doing shits right now and where had she been?! In the neutral zone beneath this damned Airhead!

No. No. No.

HappyU-B1T6H was activated, which led to the conclusion that her Leaderling knew about the case already. Whether this was positive or not, she had no time to loose.

Lydia! Send my Plutrons to check the slums and villages for any left-over or overseen civilians! If possible, find those bastards and wait for further orders! Do not attack! Protect. Not attack!

The Plutrons… Her picked squad for such operations or conflicts. Trusted men and women she had picked herself and trained them. They were a squad consisting of 15 demons and one mage. Three of them were snipers, trained eagle-eyes and patience.

Hurry. She needed to hurry. There was no time to let her body regenerate. It had to work. Now.

Then, the Tiefling felt the aura of a damn acquaintance. His voice hollowed through her head as he spoke, “
That's all I felt like picking off. Now what are you doing in my hunting ground. You're a distraction."

The teeth bared she peeked from underneath upwards. Hunting Grounds… The park. He had called the park his hunting grounds.
As if he was to blame for everything, Nelyvia growled, “Get lost!

INTERACTING WITH:
@Vague o3
@ArgonianScum

Last edited:
Glumisun Palma Cristi

Glumisun was already armed with a guitar and has been draining her magic reserves like one would do when opening a tap to empty a barrel. Melodies and commands echoed throughout the Communications Room. She was already shaking but that was the least of her concerns right now. "Any replies from the other leaders?" she asked the operators. She needed to control her voice, show them that she could handle this.

"None," one replied. "Contacting them through phone."

"Do that," Glumisun stated. She turned to another screen, where most of the council was now present. Most of them are in pairs so it was easier to actually communicate with them. "Status," she requested, watching the screens. Some of the cameras were blurry; an indication that the pair were moving. The older ones were merely sitting, watching and taking notes of the whole thing. Some were shouting commands.

"Glumisun, Sir Pellere has dispatched the Plutrons," one of the smaller screens reported. "They are already moving out."

"5 more is found dead."

"Healing pools and sanitary tents are open."

"First aid stations ready to go. 75 already being treated."

"Copy," she again muttered. "I will trust that unit. Do not be a burden to them if possible," she stated. "Any of you in need of eye-bats? I will send mine this instance. Open the barrier and let them in. It would help in surveying what else was damaged." She gestured to the twenty of so eye-creatures with wings. They were a spell recently created in lieu with drones. These things, however, do not need to be charged for as long as the person who chanted the spell could keep them up.

"I commend you, child," one of the elders, a master of the Institute, muttered, stroking her gray hair to the side. "Thinking fast on what to do but isn't this a little too much?"

"I don't think so," one snapped back. "Whoever these assholes are have targeted one of our sacred parks. They know what they are doing."

"It might also be a distraction to assassinate the leader," another replied darkly. "The timing was impeccable. Glumisun, make sure that you are safe."

"Don't worry about me. The people living in our territory is our first priority," she stated. Her eyes narrowed, bouncing the idea in her head. "If they really want to kill me, they should come here and we could happily tear each other limb by limb."

"Glumisun!" most of them gasped.

"Could one of you contact Evergreen or Pellere," she smiled, quickly changing the topic.

@happydeath @Mai_able @TMITM

Yew Evergreen

Yew listened to the second-in-command bark out orders like she was born to do. She was a natural, truthfully. Yew was quite proud but a little concerned. A bit of an overkill for both leaders. He ended the call when Nelyvia gave the command.

"Now what are you doing in my hunting ground. You're a distraction."

Whatever was thrown at him, he wished it was not any private parts. "Good afternoon to you, too, Master Ghuli," he greeted calmly. "Are we that good for you to actually stop your shopping?" He would have voiced his own displeasure like the Tiefling did but that would only cause so many problems that could be averted when he kept his mouth shut.

'Yew, think of a way to get to the leader now, bitch. Happy is already in motion. It's no use getting back to the territory.'

He covered his eyes with his hands and sighed. His phone once again screamed. He tried pressing the decline button but pressed the wrong one instead.

"Yew? Are you alright? Reports said you are with Nelyvia. Both of you are not injured, yes?" the distinct voice of Glumisun boomed through the speakers. "Where are you?" she emphasized the 'are' in a way that says she was in a brink of a mental breakdown.

"Calm down, G~!"

"Don't. Location now. I will carry both of you myself to make sure both of you are safe."

Yew sighed. "Don't bother. We'll find a way to get to you. I'll just let~!" The cogs in his brain started moving. "Master... Ghuli... to carry..." he turned his head, tilting his head to face the source of the gruff voice a while ago. He prayed that the tailor was still standing there. "...us..." Was it really a wise choice? Have the old croon carry them to where Glumisun is? Have Glumisun and Master Ghuli in the same enclosed room? Really? "Glumisun, where are you at?"

"Sanctum."

@Abroxis , @ArgonianScum

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Interactions: @Vague o3 & @Abroxis
Jhall was tempted to turn around, and return to his hunting, but it was clear that he wouldn't be doing that any time soon. The square started to grow empty as the phones the citizens began to chime, alerting them of something. Parents were quick to grab their children, and vendors, and stores were closed as everyone left to their homes.
Jhall flashed the Talosman a glare. "What did you do," he growled. He didn't need to asked further, as Yew's phone began screaming at him. The voice was beyond recognizable. His beautiful queen, Glumisan Palma Cristi. It had been so long since he had heard her voice. He was tempted to call out to her, but her concern was for the flamboyant magician. A shame.

He listened careful to the conversation. It was clear that something was putting most likely the entite city of Haven at risk. He couldn't have known thia before, as he didn't own a personal phone. He should invest in getting one soon..
It wasn't til the Talosman decided to bring Jhall into their problems did his anger, and anxiety spike. "Ohh no..," he growled before fishing a wood chip from his pocket, and chewing on it. "I don't know what's going on- you don't know what's going. This dangerous. This is foolish. This is-" A perfect way to see Glumisun! Fuck logic, and danger! It was the perfect opportunity to catch her scent, and remember her lovely aura. "...fine." He looked about to make sure no one saw him. The square was basically empty at that point. He took off his round glasses, and slipped them into his shift pocket. "You owe me more than some slimy mutt after this, Talosman," he warned before taking on his demon for Claws sharpened, limbs lengthened, ears pointed. Within a second, Jhall had become a Dwimplish demon, ready to drag the two weirdos to the Sanctum in the center of the Neural Zone. He took the man, and tossed him over his shoulder, and took the back of Nelyvia's shirt between his teeth. He readied himself before breaking into a sprint towards the center of the city.

Nelyvia Pellere

"Don't. Location now. I will carry both of you myself to make sure both of you are safe."

Her heart sank into her pants for mere seconds. Glumisu- her Leaderling had called Yew to make sure they were fine? Right now, that shouldn't have been her major predicament and still... Still, Nelyvia Pellere needed to assist her Squad, bark her orders, and try to figure out how to fix this mess.
Work you damned body. Do what you are supposed to!
She tried to move her muscles, each run grew intenser and with rage, even Nelyvia couldn't explain. She was fed up with this shitty-day and right now was her own Squad struggling without their commander.

And then the priest- gods above. She growled in frustration at him. Had he just involved this nitwit? Had he- oh yes, you will suffer when I can move again. Wasn't Yew this overprotective scum of her Leader? Well, of course, that was an easy option and probably the rapids- and yet.

As if that wasn't enough, crashed the Shop owner her mere hopes of his refusal with an actual agreement and his shifting body. "Fuck-," she groaned silently as it threw the Airhead over its shoulder and grabbed her by the shirt. One of her favorites shirts!
"If you dare to lay one dirty comment or finger on our Leader," Nelyvia snarled, "I swear I will cut you into beautiful pieces." And burn you slowly, let you bleed and torture you until your last breath is drawn.

Her head decided to join her mischief and pound like hooves of horses butcher the ground.
Though, she finally could feel her tail again and happened to be able to smash some wrists with it or grab at least a knife to poke someone to death. But now...

Would Nelyvia lie to her Leader about what happened and how she got into the struggle of being paralyzed? And would she admit that she led those bastards into the Neutral Zone? Or that- her nose stiffened. Thanks to her oh-so-great senses, she smelled the sheer terror and fear of those who were there when it happened. As well as the disgusting scent of an explosion. At least she hoped her past-acquaintances had survived it- somehow. They might offer one or two hands, too.

What would her master have done in such a situation? Definitely not letting himself being carried by a foot tall shit, whilst being disabled to control his own body. The Tiefling groaned and in such matter, the beast started to dash through the streets.

The wind lashed her hair and face. He was, despite her own Ego, damned fast. Perhaps her Leader could convince him to join... Even though it strictly bellowed her not to waste any thought of such kind, the Second knew he was a pretty good card to play. With enough planning and placing and plotting... O, gods.

"In the matters, we might survive this," she doubted it, "I will rip you two apart." A hollow threat. If they had survived all this, she would lay in her bed for two sheer weeks and accomplish nothing but eating, reading, and sleeping.

From what Nelyvia had smelled on the boat... Not only Demons endured evolution- those bastards, too. Of course, there had been humans under the folks in Haven. But those hadn't randomly placed explosives and murdered; probably; hundred of Demons! In fact, Nelyvia disliked everything that had started an unnecessary fight. Especially in those times where Ferals popped up more often than usual. Just... How the hell was she supposed to operate now?

Well, her Plutrons now tracked every lifeless and hopeless, as well as bastards and those who still have faith, down. She could tell that her Leaderling would bombard her with endless questions already and that she needed to work for once and all with Airhead and Glumisun. Her plans needed to be expanded, including others. Because that was not her fight. It was the fight from them all.
But Nelyvia Pellere would join her unit, or call them to her to actually develop secret plans no one should have ever knew. After all, that was her favorite part. Fighting, blowing things up, and stand on a battlefield.

INTERACTS WITH:
@Vague o3

@ArgonianScum

Last edited:
No, no, no. This could not be happening.
Her cats were smart creatures. They would escape and be fine. But as for Lysandra....
She was woken up from her cat nap.
And she was not happy. She needed to help the city, so she had rushed to get citizens out of the city. She liked to think she was helping, getting all the stragglers out, but it didn't do anything to clam her conscience, so she went to Sky Reach Sanctum, where Glumisun was. "Glumi... How can I help?"

@Vague o3

Last edited:
Yew Evergreen

"You owe me more than some slimy mutt after this, Talosman."

Yew blinked in surprise. That actually worked? Well, he was talking to one of the most perverted person he knows. The tailor could be bribed with females. He about to say something when his body, along with the weapon, was thrown into a sharp and slim part of the tailor's body. He yelped in the most girlish of ways. "Wai~!" And then they were off. He clutched unto his phone like his life depended on it. "I-I think I am going to be sick," he announced before retching sounds came from him.

With his nature, what he states monotonously was always sarcastic. Right now, though, he really going to spill his guts. With the jolting and te sudden turn, with sharp bony... parts stabbing his gut... oh yes, Yew was having the time of his life.

Another jolt and he has had it. "For fuck's~ slow down! Are you trying to kill us?" He growled when Master Ghuli just turned to a corner.

He was already regretting his decision. Not only because he was jostles like a rag doll but it would mean that he just allowed a pervert in the midst of his ward? "If we ever meet her, hands where I could see 'em," he warned the demon carrying him.

Interactions: @ArgonianScum @Abroxis

Last edited:
Glumisun Palma Cristi
The room was a cacophony of reports from different parts of the city. Bombings from two territories, feral killings, riots in some parts of the other leader’s territory.

“Don’t worry about us, Glumi. The Serpents already know what they are doing,” the elder reminded her calmly. “Get in touch with the other leaders and help them.”

This gave the leader some time to breath. Glumisun then spoke to each reporter as calmly as she can. She instructed some of them to control the crowd and asked if there are people who are in need of back-up. She released the eye-bats all around the Neutral Zone to see what was the actual situation.

Then came in the second-in-command of Ravinca. The red-haired leader was surprised, to say the least. “L-Lysandra,” she squeaked, moving out of the platform to check for the female’s injuries. She tilted Lysandra’s head, looking at the scars and other fresh bruises. Luckily, there was none. “A-aren’t you supposed to be in Ravinca?” she asked. She shook her head, clearing her head. The officer was already here asking for instructions. “Well, I have already established connections here. If you do not mind, could you please try and get leaders and seconds [second-in-command] to answer their phone.”

“Sir Avaddon answered,” one of the operators announced.

With that said, Avaddon’s voice boomed through the room. "Glumisun! I'm sure I don't need to tell you what's going on...lock down your sector of the city--" the earth shook, causing the already panicking female leader to stumble.

“You do not have to tell me that,” she snarled, voice contorted slightly.

"What--?! Glumisun...try to get in contact with Kasdeya and Revan if you can at all..! Lock down every sector! Whoever...or whatever is doing this, is not leaving this city without punishment!"

“I have already contacted them. What do you think I have been doing here for the past hour?” she screamed. She hated it when someone repeats her actions as if she was merely a girl who does not know what was happening. “Calm down, will you! Ukis ti saba na [Peel of his banana!] she snapped, more to herself but has unconsciously shouted it to the other leader.

She stopped, listening to the new reports being stated. “Ravin~ Avaddon! Founder’s Statue!” she yelled in desperation, wishing that the white-haired demon could understand her to evacuate everyone within the blast sight.

Ignoring the older leader, she was already instructing some of the healers and front liners from her sector to be ready. “Other territories…” she was already breathing shallowly. Biting her knuckles, she just stared at the screen blankly.

Feral-like qualities in the Neutral Zone, bombs going off in the territories, panic and chaos… She could not handle this. She needed a guide. Her teeth sank into the gloves and had broken skin.

“Father,” she whispered. “Help.” It was an unconscious prayer. Rarely has she been reliant to the founder but with all this mess…

Interactions: @happydeath @Lish
Mentions: @Mai_able @TMITM

Last edited:
View attachment 7507
Raymond had received the orders and had geared up.
He had smuggled his car in the back of a transport truck before the bombs went off.
Now he sat in the driver’s seat. The scout vehicle parked, hidden in a shadowed alleyway. Footage from small drones streamed to the holographic dash of the vehicle. He sat in silence as he watched the four statues in the neutral zone. Waiting his his time strike. His fingers gripping the steering wheel like a coiled snake. His eyes flicking from display to display.
Waiting.
Watching.
Planning.

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Interactions: @Abroxis & @Vague o3
"Shit-! Wait not there.. Shit! Oh fuck! Stop..! ..okay.. turn left- I think.."
The Neural zone seemed vastly more different during the day than it did at night. Cars, sell stands, people- everything that he didn't have have to deal with under the cover of the night was blocking his way at 10 times the amount he was expecting. There were more smells he had to avoid, more sounds he had to block out, the tips of his fingers, and toes jolted with sensual electricity whenever they brushed against a stray piece of trash, or when he bumped into a pedestrian. It was too much. It was too confusing. In no time, he waa reduced to hauling frequently, whimpering, and whining as he tried to regain his bearings. His foreign bearings.

He stopped to adjust the Talosman on his back, and the angry red woman in his jaws. She fell to the ground before he bit into a different part of her shirt. His bumpy running had them both hissing at him, which would've been funny had he not been so stressed. They weren't enjoying his company, but he surely felt the same.
"If we ever meet her, hands where I could see 'em." It brought the tailor childish joy to here the Talosman's perfect grammar brought down to retches, and groans. "Ooohhh, of couurse ," he hissed as he stopped at a four way. "Her sceeeent is aaall I need.., but I haaaave to get there fiiirssst.. The cityyy is much toooo busyyy.."

Nelyvia Pellere

Her ears perked at them discussing, not knowing where to turn left or right or even go straight. The Tiefling snarled beneath her breath.
A map flickered before her third eye. She located them and then where her leader was waiting for them— calculating which way would be the fastest.
Now left,” she snapped, her voice filled with the impatience.

Straight.”

Why were there so many civilians… O, couldn’t they just go home and not gossip about the Priest and Second being carried by a beast? But, who was she to care about such fools right now?

Right…” a pause, the feet rattled the ground beneath them, “Now left!
The Merchant abruptly turned. Hopefully the scum of Airhead would throw up.

Straight.

Did she gave the right orders? Probably not. They should’ve stayed at the Academy until she could be with them again. Gods, o gods. She led her own squad in a great danger.

Go faster! It’s only going straight now!

Golden eyes fixated on the location her Leader waited in. How was the woman? Panicking, probably. But Nelyvia wouldn’t stay in the Neutral Zone for long. Yew was there to help her. Nelyvia needed to return to her Plutrons. She needed to guide them and other soldiers at the Academy.

Faster!

But the Head of the Serpent’s was Glumisun. And she needed to relax. If she kept a clear mind, everything would end well… hopefully. Even if her Leader never agreed, she was a quick-witted one and a natural born Leader. Her orders were precise, just like Yew’s. But back then… Nelyvia had given the wrong orders. As soon as they arrived she needed a report. Immediately.

And the creature halted. They had arrived.

@Vague o3 @ArgonianScum

Yew Evergreen
As Nelyvia yelled out the directions on where they were supposed to go, Yew just groaned and growled. The only advantage of this long trip was that his vision slowly cleared. The shadows dancing around receded and he could distinguish colored smokes again. “Are you sure we are heading in the correct direction?” he demanded.

The abrupt stopping of the tailor had Yew coughing. Ugh, he was ready to empty everything right then and there. “Serpent’s Kiss officers,” he declared suddenly. “Reporting to our Leader Palma Cristi.”

They were a few murmurs from the guards and Yew felt irritation. “Do we look like hood looms to you assholes?” he snapped. “Get us to Glumisun before my magic comes back and your parts will be in my next creation,” he threatened. That had snapped those pathetic excuse of a watchman. They were led through the winding halls and down to the communications room.

Yew rolled off Master Ghuli’s back and grinned. “Delivery,” he joked. “Give me a few minutes,” he stated quickly else he be kicked on the gut by a very concerned, very angry leader. To his relief, and irritation, the leader was running all over the place, commanding units and making sure that the civilians were not panicked much. “This is why we were pushing through with the contingency plan,” he mumbled moodily. “But no, the others think it’s just a waste of time.”

“Oi, Master Ghuli. I want you standing next to me at all times.”
He almost forgot about the little hero here.

And like both her subordinates guessed, Glumisun was in a state panic. Said panic was not seen in her way of giving commands nor was it with her moving about. She was always like this when she was doing something. What gave out her panic was her scent and the way her fists clenched and opened. Yew had to cover his nose and close his eyes.

@ArgonianScum @Abroxis @Lish

NELYVIA PELLERE
Her lip curled in displeasure. A guard had her placed onto a chair she chose as soon as they arrived by their Leaderling. The woman Glumisun was, she already panicked. Of course she did.

Calm down,” Nelyvia managed to say before she would shout her own orders at the Guards and announce her return to her Territory. First, her Leader had to calm down.

We should plan our next operations. Therefore, I’d like to call my Plutrons for a report of the first mission and how critical the situation is right now,” she requested.
Yet, the adrenaline rush and her own magic proceeded that she could move again. Perhaps not fighting, but walking should be working later on.

Her tail slashed against the chair while her own pair of eyes watched her Leader. “Your orders were good,” she ensured her, “The situation is handled. For now.
She wouldn’t lie to her own Leader. Never. Hence, she wouldn’t hold her tongue to speak her own thoughts.

@Vague o3

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Mentions: @Vague o3
“Oi, Master Ghuli. I want you standing next to me at all times.” The Talosman surely could not forget about Jhall, could he? Well, if he wanted the Dwimplish demon to do something, he'd have to wait. Jhall was panting as he sprawled his crooked body onto the cold, marble floor. He had never run that hard before with such weight holding him down. The sprint has drained all of his energy, and fried his brain, and senses. His ears were ringing, his fingers, and toes were numb, he could only smell lilac, and he could taste copper from biting his tongue.
"You doooon't.. have to woooryy.. about meee..," he managed to say before closing his eyes. "I'mmmm not... goooing.. anyy.. hrrrr.." It was time for a good, long nap.

Glumisun Palma Cristi

"Avaddon, don't you dare turn off your phone," she growled. "Update me. This is no time to go all heroic and do something yourself again," she scolded. Turning to the other screens, she cursed the lower circles of Hell. Giving instructions here and there, she grabbed her guitar and made another batch of eye-bats to survey the other territories.

"Calm down."

This had Glumisun snapping her head towards the red-skinned demoness. Her eyes narrowed before realization took in. "Calm down? What in the circle's~!" she stumbled towards her own officer. Like she has done with Lysandra, she lifted her second-in-command's head and checked for injuries. "What happened?" she asked. "I'm so sorry. I should have came to your aid earlier."

Looking at the three, her heart started to pump faster. "Did you all encountered trouble?" she asked. "First aid kit over here," she called out. "Yew, what did you do now?" she demanded. Her eyes then stared at the small demon next to the resting Yew. "Is that Master Jhall?" she asked, bewildered. She never actually saw the old tailor leave his house for anything. This will be the first time she encountered the tailor without any measuring tape or lewd comments.

"Do not touch him," Yew stated before Glumisun could even think of healing the poor old man. "I will be the one to heal him, alright."

We should plan our next operations. Therefore, I’d like to call my Plutrons for a report of the first mission and how critical the situation is right now."

Again, she focused on her younger but much more intelligent second-in-command. She nodded slowly. "Could you move? I'll bring you a screen for that. We can't actually enter the territory for today."

Your orders were good."

She doubted that statement.

The situation is handled. For now.

A sigh. "It's chaos," she stated, throat constricting. "The other two has yet to call. I wish they are safe." She turned to the screens, watching the movements of the citizens and officers alike.

@Abroxis @ArgonianScum @happydeath @Lish @Mai_able @TMITM

Last edited:
Back