Demon's Broken Promise Removed

nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png
Time Of Day: Late-Morning
Weather: Sunny / Cool
Spending several minutes within the kitchen of the café just as he waited for the chefs to place the finishing touches onto the cakes that were ordered for the two female leaders. The comment from his fellow co-worker had Avaddon simply nod his head knowing well enough just who the two women were and how they acted. "Hey, I'm probably going to take the rest of the day off after I serve these two if you don't mind. If it gets overly busy, just let me know and I'll be back. There's...some business I need to take care of." Holding onto the two plates as he stated to one of his supervisors that stood by the register, he nodded his head in response to Avaddon's request while continuing to take the orders of incoming customers.

Finally exiting the café and returning to the table where Glumisun and Kasdeya had sat at. Avaddon lowered the two plates of sliced cakes upon the table in front of the two women before giving them both a bow. "Your order. Apologies for this madams, but I must take my leave for the day. There are some matters I must attend to." Once again bowing to the two women before him, Avaddon quickly took off into a sprint down the nearest alleyway just to run his palm once more through his hair before brushing it across his face as well; letting his original hair color return as well as his facial structure, he opened the buttons of his uniform to reveal his hoodie underneath as he bolted in the direction of his clan's territory.

Spending too long away from his clan might get some people curious even if his clan members knew well enough not to disturb Avaddon and only search for him when absolutely required.
He also needed to take down some notes and begin sending out scouts throughout the neutral zone to search for the ferals that were lurking around and causing the murders that were being reported. After the events from the previous day and being injured, there was probably no doubt there were more murder counts during the time he had been resting.

Nodding her thanks and controlling whatever emotion was bubbling inside her, she smiled to the server. "Thank you," she stated before her smile grew brighter at the mention of him leaving for a bit. That was okay. She already had her week's serving of the fine man. The way Axel bolted had her frowning. "Maybe that matter is so important," she hummed.

Turning back to her friend, she clicked her tongue in distaste. "Avaddon should really stop that. The problems of Haven should not be placed on only one's shoulder alone," she voiced her opinion. Sure, they have met with the East leader but not like this. When talking to Avaddon, it was all business. Glumisun was too embarassed after the first encounter that she has let Yew take in the reigns. When Nelyvia came, it was her who went to the meetings. "Will he get mad that we, the officers from our own clan, is just dilly dallying around?"

@happydeath and @Mai_able

Somewhere, an Angel took her first breath.
She remembered who she was, though, a Comforter. She remembered comforting the Boy, the God after his nightmares, spreading her wings over him and saying good things, nice things, things to comfort and ease his fear as the Guardian, the king of Ink, Mist, and Shadow drove back his horde from the God, the Creator's mind and heart, out into the darkness of his room. Sometimes, sometimes there was no going back to sleep, to peaceful oblivion, and they both knew that. So the Guardian would stand guard and He, the Creator, would talk with them. Just talk.
But something new was happening.
The Creator had called her, not to sit or walk or to talk, but for something else. He had walked around her, giving her Shape and Form in preparation to go somewhere she had never gone before.
I have been selfish, he had said, looking into her eyes.
There are others that need your help, I can keep you to myself no longer.
He had placed a thumb on her forehead, driving into her the power to heal, wounds that were seen and those that were not, as well as a self-defence mechanism that would activate if she were in danger. And then she was given the greatest gift of all. A direct connection to Him, to speak and question him, and she understood.
She was important.
And then she was alone, in the darkness, and there was only one thing to do.
Go forward.
And she did, reality melting in around her, walking in one of the streets of Haven.
And the Angel drew her first breath.

As she walked, the Angel, the Comforter, saw a man trip and skin his knee.
She had known it had been coming, but still pain lanced her heart in empathy for the man, hurting because he hurt.
She rushed to where the man had fallen, kneeling down to him, touching his wound and healing it. Like it had never happened.
The man looked at her in amazement, looking into her gold-rimmed eyes, marvelling at her power and beauty.
This made the Angel uncomfortable, but the Creator agreed.
All is as it should be.
The Angel continued walking, healing people along the way.
As she passed a cafe, she stopped and nearly cried out. She felt pain. So much pain. Pain that came from a poison in the heart, believing there was no one, nothing that would have love for her anymore.
Do not interfere, the Creator said, almost commanding. She is someone else's creation, you cannot-
She growled and cut off the connection for a moment.
She didn't care.
Someone needed her help.

She walked into the cafe, drawing stunned and jealous looks from onlookers, which made her uncomfortable. She knew it was as it was supposed to be, but she had never been in this situation before. The Guardian did not give the admiring and objective glances that she drew now, he had no interest in... those things.
The Angel debated for a moment wether to pull her into a private space, one full of light so they could talk, but decided against it. She had no idea how...what was her name?
Kasdeya.
That was right, Kasdeya.
She had no way of telling, no frame of reference for how she would react, so she decided to keep it... Mundane. Normal. For now.
@Mai_able

Last edited:
vUlWWCa.jpg

319d2666b71d7a0d93d632bfd1a8a5b6.png

270cde0e82f5acbe59d185af1ffc32f7.png

Time Of Day: Noon
The stench was horrible, all sorts of smells filled the sewers that had forced Johnathan to hold his nose throughout the entire traverse through the maze-like underground systems of the sewers. "Damn...what the hell do these people eat..?" Cursing under his breath, he continued on his way through the sewer system while constantly checking a small holographic view of the map over the city and tunnels on his wristwatch.
SlbGg3D.jpg

As he continued on his way only to eventually find himself a ladder that lead out of the tunnels, he paused just to zoom out the map to check the location of his other fellow Ash Wolves.
The sight of how the blinking green lights of both Destrier as well as Abyssinia had paused in the middle of one of the enemy territories along with a red blinking light in front of him had the male clench his fist before getting into contact with the two over their comm. links immediately. "Both of you! Get out of there. Now. I told you, do not engage! Head for the center of the city immediately. Engaging with the enemy now will risk blowing our cover and setting the city into alert. We still do not know enough about our enemy!" Calling out to the two of them through their earpiece communications device, he cursed under his breath just to begin climbing the ladder as quickly as he could.

"Shinji..! Mark my--" Right as he called for the operative that was supposed to be met up in the city, he was already cut off from him responding. "Already here boss. I tracked your location along with that of Destrier and Abyssinia. Just climb up and I'll get you to the safe house. Destrier, sir. I've marked on your map the location of the safe house. I will wait for you there with Commander Johnathan." With that being stated, Johnathan climbed up the ladder only to meet up with his operative and head off towards the direction of the hidden and abandoned building that Shinji had been using for a hideout the entire time he was in the city.

The Guardian Spirit almost laughed.
What cover?
Ever since the group of humans had come to Haven, they had stuck out like a sore thumb, a dove in a crowd of Ravens. They had hard faces and, more often than not, glared at every demon that they crossed. He had assumed they were refugees, maybe, or just people who had seen too much misfortune. Even so, he had kept an eye on them to ensure their safety and that of others. This proved that they were no innocent travelers, they were Vrenshrrgn, War Wolves of the human realm. He would have let them be on their way if he was sure of their innocence. Everyone was welcome here, at least they were supposed to be. But they were Mendaimon. He watched them, safely cloaked by the growing shadows and his own psychic powers, his grinning mask never seen by them, and if it was, it slipped past their mind like a fish through the claws of a hungry bear. He watched, listened, and waited. As soon as he could confirm what they were to do he would attack, and they would be swept aside like so many dead leaves before a winter storm. He readied his Wushu and his ever-growing powers, ready to fall upon them as an Eagle or Hawk might, swooping down upon his unsuspecting prey.
They would never know. If they breathed any louder, he could have heard them from his own home.
He followed them, ever silent and out of sight.
No one ever saw him unless he wanted it to be so.
One seemed to have a map of the Haven, something they shouldn't have.
They had been planning this for a long time.
He wondered if he should get Authorities involved but decided not to. They were like a startled deer, ready to run off at a moment's notice. And plus-- he grinned --this might be fun. A big step up from the usual feral or street thug.

Last edited:
@sissyd00q
:Argenti walked through the forest, a wound on her side. She had spent the last few days turning from being the prey to being the hunter. She had walked into a small village for the first time in a while to get some supplies for herself. She had thought since she hadn't run into any Ash Wolves members in a long time she would be safe. But boy had she been wrong. Apparently they had managed to keep tabs on her, she had just been moving so much they could not keep up. Once she made it into a town though they had her cornered. She would have been able to escape no problem if their had been less people that is. She sighed as she looked at her wound. Being in her human form used a lot of her power, but she refused to go back... to go back to... She shook the thoughts from her head. She just needed a place to rest while she healed. Then she'd be off again:

Last edited:
[This is going to become a hassle but why the hell not XD]

Yew Evergreen
"Humans have been with us since the founding of the city, dead weight," Yew answered his companion. "As much as we despise them, we are bound to actually live with them." The statement was not of his opinion but a rule in the temples. 'This world will never develop and grow if one is to live in the past and think like the past.'

He moved through with the residents, nodding his head in greetings to the people who stopped whatever they were doing to gawk at them. Both faces, his and Nelyvia's, were known throughout both the Neutral Zone and Serpent's Kiss. Some even mistook the pair as the Leader of Serpent's Kiss herself and the Second-in-Command. Glumisun would have been ecstatic if the majority thought like this. "My, my, Nelyvia," he chuckled. "You are popular here," he commented, nodding once again to a pair of men openly gawking at the way Yew was carrying the younger demon. "For someone so useless, you do have quite the fame."
Interaction: Yew's little imp ward @Abroxis

Asphodel Gareth
The male in black moved through the crowd as if he actually live there all his life. There was little to adjust to since his way of living coincided with most of the beings here. He nodded when strangers looked at him and gave soft hello's to those bowing, To him, this place was... just weird.

Demons, the same species who have extinguished thousands of lives, are here living like... well, humans. Not only are they living, they are thriving; the equal mixture of technology and magic. He could even say that this city was like a mirror of Bastion herself.

He really was just overwhelmed. What the church have thought him only held a grain of truth. Demons were not merely savages who caused destruction and havoc. They were in the same intelligence as those on top of the food chain. They were a more complex specie.

Everything. It's such a mess. What...

Asphodel sighed. He needed to get himself something to drink. Tea would be the best. Alcohol later.

Passing by a pair of females, he entered the cafe named 'Last Stop' before getting in line. He should have stayed with the priest and his familiar. It was just that the white-haired priest creeped him out.

@anyone in Last Stop Cafe XD

Destrier coughed loudly, climbing up a ladder close to Shinji's hideout. Abyssinia was next to him as he walked, trying to blend in with the crowd. He resisted the urge to gill everything and everyone here. After a few minutes of walking, What seemed like forever to Destrier, They arrived at the small building, and slipped in. Before he even saw his boss he said, "Black-Cross member Asphodel didn't come with us."

Nelyvia Pellere

The female stuck out her tongue at his life lecture. So what if she was stuck in the past? There was anything she could remember and wanted to remember. An unpredictable future… It gave her goosebumps. Something she couldn’t plan all the time feared her. And even if she planned it through, there could always pop up things to blow those up.

He carried her through the City, groups rifted to clear their way. Of course, they had to angle their heads in either joy or question. Of course, those nitwits had to gossip about the Tiefling being disbled to move, or how the Tiefling slaved the Priest to carry. Rumors would reach the rest of the City in mere than an hour. She wouldn’t even be surprised if the journalists took pictures of them right now. But Nelyvia hadn’t quite cared about such nonsense.

"My, my, Nelyvia," he chuckled. "You are popular here.” She was. Her name fall in conversations either in positivity or negativity. It was the second, most likely. And sometimes they even made up the rumors that Nelyvia herself was ranked as the Head of her Clan. She often had gone to the meetings, yes. She often done the paperwork. But not because she wanted popularity nor get on Glumisun’s good side by sliming her way in. No. She wanted the young Leaderling to actually enjoy the life of hers. Nelyvia herself never cared about her own one, anyway.

"For someone so useless, you do have quite the fame."

One comment, enough to grit her teeth in a lethal crackle. “Ah,” she chimed in deadly amusement, “Is your ego hurt by the fact that I am the topic of the most mouthings?

A pause. A debate if the next insult would have been too much or just a simple comeback.

Pathetic Airhead,” she purred. Slowly her head began to spin with the world. Slowly she felt the Antidote already leaking into her veins.
Nelyvia would faint. Not yet, she fought against this.

And tomorrow … Tomorrow she would hope to forget this pathetic case of day. Simple poison and her own carelessness… Oh, how sloppy the Demoness had became since the meeting.

@Vague o3

Is your ego hurt by the fact that I am the topic of the most mouthings?
"Yes," Yew mock pouted. "It is not fair for you to grab the spotlight when I am far better looking than you." What Nelyvia then purred had the summoner shake his head before adjusting his hold on the dead weight on his shoulder, intentionally jolting Nelyvia violently. "I really do not get why you keep calling me 'Airhead', though."
He stopped suddenly, watching the colored smoke only a few can see. Glumisun's was towards the east, along with the succubus leader and the Rose leader. It looked like even the human named Gareth was in that general direction. What he concentrated on was the smoke from the humans he tried to get into the Neutral territory. There should only be four yet... there were other smoke the same as them. This was getting suspicious.
"Dead weight," he started, eyes still trained at the the oddly-colored smoke. "Remember those humans who tried to take their own lives by jumping out our boat an hour ago? It looked like they multiplied," he reported. He was already moving to follow the smoke. The only thing that would have been a good sign was that they were on the west side, the opposite of where the leaders were. "Come along, little imp, we're going to investigate this. If you complain, I will dunk you in the cleanest water I will come upon."

Like Nelyvia had a choice. She was being carried. Wherever Yew went, the little imp is there to share his misery. When it came to their relationship, Yew would use everything in his arsenal to make the second-in-command uncomfortable and flustered as much as possible. This has caused a few headaches with the Council but it did entertain the head. All worth it.

Last edited:
Nelyvia Pellere
He shook his head and with total merciless, he fixed her position on his arms. It hadn't helped her headache, though.
"I really do not get why you keep calling me 'Airhead', though," he mumbled and elicited a wicked grin of hers.

"Alone the fact that you don't know why sums up my reasons," she examined. Her golden visions traveled up to him. Of course, Yew had stopped to even bother and listen to whatever she has to say. One day she would honestly bite his head off. Or even better- burn him.
Yet again, she owed the bastard a life debt. The fact alone heavied the stones on her stomach to an immense station.
But as those trained eyes of his fixated on something- only visible for him and a few unnamed. She thought he would just drag her along, tell her what was wrong or what he saw. But Yew surprised her expectations as he said, "Remember those humans who tried to take their own lives by jumping out our boat an hour ago? It looks like they multiplied."

The Tieflings nostrils flared as she rolled her head to the side, a few stings at her neck told her that the Antidote began to fulfill its purpose. Good.
Despite the known scents of the demons, she caught those of the humans, too. Each had its own breeze of flavor, of course. But on the whole, it was pretty much the same. And those aromaded just like those bastards on their boats. Yet, weren't they suppose to be... less than that?

"Come along, little imp, we're going to investigate this. If you complain, I will dunk you in the cleanest water I will come upon."

Nelyvia scowled in dispair. "Don't you even dare," the Demoness snarled and said, "Pretend I wave my hand for you to finally start moving."
Which was meant as a tiny "Yeah, fine go ahead" to his plan to investigate. Her flames still worked, she still had food left to produce her ability and help in whatever misery this Airhead tangled them up with. If she had a chance... Well, curiosity -Nelyvia supposed- would have driven her mad until she hadn't followed this risking Priest and made sure he hadn't blown up half of the city. Because, thanks to their backstories, she knew how particular less he cared about Haven and how particular his ability permitted to fulfill her worries.
And as Second, she had to watch him, hadn't she?

@Vague o3

Last edited:
Yew Evergreen

With weights on either side of his arms, He was to think of a way to keep them hidden while they investigate those weird-looking humans. Well, he could just give Glumisun her weapon and then get to the bottom of all this. But, thinking like their leader, she will get curious and follow them. It would have been the best choice since he will have back-up and an able-bodied companion. What he was afraid of is how those new humans would react.

Glumisun was not a close-combat fighter and Nelyvia was still being as useless as ever. He would have to fight off that hoard alone if ever. Well, better leave the red-head out of it then.

Like before, he moved with the grace of a cat as he followed the smoke. His smile grew wry as he stopped a couple of blocks away from the abandoned structure. "Off course, they would be meeting up in a place where nobody would ever find them," he stated, rolling his teal-hued eyes. With a soft 'humph', he was on the second story of the said building. He won't go and spy on people through the roof since the structure was old. One misstep and he would have been exposed. The entrance was just a way to be killed in an instant.

He gently placed the instrument on the floor before heaving Nelyvia off. Like a doll, he propped the woman beside the instrument and made sure she was leaning on the wall. he gestured for the Tielfing to shut her mouth before he, too, leaned on the wall and waited. With their enhanced hearing, whatever the conversation was could be heard by their ears. They do not need to see their targets' faces. That would come by later.

@Abroxis @happydeath

Nelyvia Pellere
With ease, he had guided them to wherever the smog had led him. It was weird for the Tiefling to actually get ahead with his actions- things he perceived and she couldn't. He halted, muttering about the place those strangers had decided to take as a hideout before he strolled closer. Movements as swift as a feline.
Soon. Soon Nelyvia could walk herself again and didn't need to depend on this Airhead. However, she felt as useless as ever. Not being able to move, nor taunt her bow and send her arrows flying- who was she without her ability to walk and without the bow of hers?
A Noone. Not the Second-In-Command, nor the Student of her old Master, nor Nelyvia Pellere.

He gently lowered himself and leaned her against the wall. The floor, however, couldn't have been colder. Her jaw gaped, ready to realize her hiss, he muted her with a simple action. Just when had he leashed her so much that she obeyed? Some things had to change, soon.
But the young Demoiselle kept her words somewhere she could reach later on. For now, she proceeded to listen. Her ears gave some of the occasional flickers as one or two male voices were audible. Luckily, she had her demon's ears.

@Vague o3

vUlWWCa.jpg

319d2666b71d7a0d93d632bfd1a8a5b6.png

270cde0e82f5acbe59d185af1ffc32f7.png

Time Of Day: Noon
It wasn't much of a long walk to get to Shinji's hideout in an old abandoned building close to the restricted quarantine zone that had plenty of warning tape for regular civilians not to go near. The only problem with reaching the location was making sure not to look suspicious on the way there; luckily, Shinji had brought with him a rather large coat for Johnathan to wear to conceal his outfit and weapons underneath.
SlbGg3D.jpg
"You made sure to double check those explosives, right Shinji?" The male whispered under his breath as he walked beside the silver haired male who only nodded in response to avoid any eavesdroppers.

Eventually arriving at their destination, Shinji had been the first to climb up the old rusted ladder just to take his seat onto an old dusty couch in the large room that was once a living room of a person's home. Johnathan being the next to climb in as he kneeled several feet away from Shinji to wait for the rest of his operatives to arrive.
As the sounds of footsteps caught his attention, Johnathan only turned his head over towards the ladder as he heard as to how Destrier commented that the Black Cross operative wasn't with them. "That's fine. He is not under my command, what he does is up to him. However, if he even attempts to jeopardize the mission, take him out. If he continues to assist us, then help out where you can."

Once everyone was in the room, Johnathan tossed a circular device in the center of the room as it scanned over his figure for a moment. "Authorization code: 7-3-2 Alpha Omega. Johnathan Miles." The circular disk whirled before levitating off the ground and hovering in the middle of the room just to scan the rest of the operatives within the room as well. "Raymond Murray. Paladin Operative." Immediately after hearing his command, the disk began to project a massive hologram of the entire city within the span of the room they resided in. All the while, waiting for Raymond to pick up the call that would project his own physical image as a hologram in the room as well as filling the room where he was with the same holographic image of the entire city.

"Agent Raymond. Gear up, I am sending you the coordinates for Haven City. In the file there should be a decrypted ID in there for you. Use it to get through the gate in Haven with your vehicle. Once you're here, locate our single and regroup with the nearest operative." As he informed Raymond, Johnathan had began to walk around the holographic view of the city while pointing at the red blinking lights that was scattered throughout the city; each blinking light represented the explosive that was planted. "Shinji. I want you over there. Make sure once the chaos and panic sets in...kill off any demons that are on their own. Destrier, Abyssinia; I want you both over there. Same orders. Raymond, once you arrive with your team. Get to this location and double check the explosives. Surely once the other explosions go off the demons will get suspicious of the other statues. If anyone arrives to check on it, conceal yourself immediately. If the explosives are found, denote the rest." With his orders stating for Shinji to head to Serpent's Kiss territory where the explosives were planted while Destrier and Abyssinia were to head to Bloody Moon's territory. His orders for Raymond on the other hand was for him to head straight for the Neutral Zone.

"Once all four explosives go off. All of you, get underground and retreat outside the city walls or if you wish to stay, remove your gear and disguise yourselves, you will be on your own for a while. Those leaders or whatever they call them are sure to make an appearance...but at least, with the panic set in, it will give us a better opportunity next time once they are in the process of rebuilding."

Yew Evergreen

"Authorization code: 7-3-2 Alpha Omega. Johnathan Miles."

Yew looked at the ceiling as he listened to the gruff voice. The orders came from this person. It is only logical that this would be the mastermind. He did not show his growing concern on his face but his hands were tightening into fists.

His already pale features was drained of blood. He did not say anything to his partner as he straightened and walked towards the closest window and looked at the people inside. He could distinguish the four people with Gareth, the other two were, once again, new faces. The one talking was a grizzly for a man [a good leather source] while the silver-haired being behind him was slim [could be easily snapped]. The smoke about them were already recorded. He would have to track them one by one; assassinate them after.

Yew cursed his inability to understand that thing - a hologram? - that was before the grizzly man. Four dots were blinking and were on all corners of the… whatever that is. Was it in the Neutral Zone alone or the whole city?

He also silently cursed his limits. If only he could track down non-living objects, this would have been a lot easier.

"Shinji. I want you over there. Make sure once the chaos and panic sets in...kill off any demons that are on their own. Destrier, Abyssinia; I want you both over there. Same orders. Raymond, once you arrive with your team. Get to this location and double check the explosives. Surely once the other explosions go off the demons will get suspicious of the other statues. If anyone arrives to check on it, conceal yourself immediately. If the explosives are found, denote the rest."

Grabbing his phone out, he started texting their leader. If he called her, there would be a very concerned lady to calm down. The sounds from them would have attracted the people planning on the destruction of the city and they might trigger the explosions prematurely. ‘Any plans?’ he typed on his phone and presented it to the female next to him.

"Once all four explosives go off. All of you, get underground and retreat outside the city walls or if you wish to stay, remove your gear and disguise yourselves, you will be on your own for a while. Those leaders or whatever they call them are sure to make an appearance...but at least, with the panic set in, it will give us a better opportunity next time once they are in the process of rebuilding."

He could just use his last summon and distract them, praying that whatever these people were planning would be delayed enough for him to prepare in killing them. He grabbed his stacks paper and looked at the creatures trapped within. “I cannot believe I am about to use this,” he grumbled. He placed a red-colored paper on the ground before muttering a prayer. He did stop when he was nearing its end, though.

Grabbing Nelyvia and the weapon again, he jumped away from the building. Placing a bit of distance to them and the structure, Yew brought two fingers on his mouth and whispered the last syllables of the prayer. “Limit the destruction in that structure alone,” he ordered.

The ground rumbled as the roar of something large echoed throughout the area. He did not look back as he was to concentrate on causing destruction in somewhere he could not see. Now, where are these statues located so they could stop them?

The ogre, a beast of bones and flesh roared in greeting as he appeared inside the building. He charged through the ranks, swinging his muscular arms about.

@happydeath @Abroxis @Lila Renn

Glumisun Palma Cristi

The gadget inside her pocket started ringing. The red-haired leader jumped in surprise before patting her body to look for the cause of it. The image before winking at her was that of Nelyvia on Yew’s shoulder scowling like she usually does. Yew, as usual, was having the time of his life. The article that was attached to it was entertaining.

“Serpent’s Kiss’ Leader and Second-in-Command: Love Finally Blooming?”

Glumisun chuckled at that. She was going to read it later. More importantly, Yew had sent a message.

‘Explosives are placed somewhere in the city. Statues. Humans that move like the Black Cross are inside an abandoned building at your west.’

Glumisun rested her head on the back of the chair and gazed at the sky. So much for rest. Taking a deep breath, she sent a quick response to the summoner. ‘Where are you? Meet me halfway.’ She stood, giving another apologetic smile to Kasdeya. It was really not fair for when she meets up with the Bloody Moon leader, she was always asked to do other things. Well, this was what she gets for being the leader. “It looks like there are terrorists in our midst, Kas. I will be heading to where Yew is and investigate,” she stated calmly. “Inform the other leaders, please. Also those concerned. Stay safe, be careful.”

@Mai_able

Asphodel Gareth

Asphodel, who had just grabbed his coffee and was walking out, heard the red-headed beauty talk about something that would have been related to the Ash Wolves. Might as well cause distraction here, too. Taking a needle with aphrodisiac qualities laced on it, he acted as if he stumbled towards a random table. “I’m so sorry,” he stated. He quickly pricked the male who caught him. “I really am, are you alright? I did not spill my coffee on you right?”

The demon laughed. “Do not worry about that,” he straightened Asphodel before nodding. Asphodel gave off a sheepish laugh before moving to the next and just throwing the needle on the next demon. This time, it was a female reading through a book.

The drug would start its effect in about a minute, enough time for him to take the road leading to the north. He observed the structures, looking at alleyways and planning an escape route if ever those incompetent unit would be too flashy to make their entrance.

To create enough distraction, he took one of his vials and knelt. He acted as if he was tying his shoes as he cracked the glass and immediately left. Berserker qualities. It was supposed to be given to humans so that they could fight off demons. It had been tested on demons and it worked perfectly; much like that of a human.

“F-Ferals,” one of the citizens called out as those affected by the Berserker qualities started attacking their own kind.

Ferals? What are those? Asphodel thought as he joined the crowd of human-looking beings leaving the area.

@sissyd00q [Asphodel might be close to your area]

Last edited:
Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Interaction: I'm all alone
"Ohh look at them all," Jhall giggled to himself as he strolled towards the public park in the center of the Neutral Zone. The warm, sunny weather enticed children to leave their homes, and enjoy the outside. They were playing in the park, riding along the side walks on their scooters, and bikes, or enjoying sporty matches in groups. There were even vendors coming out, and offering them treats, and drinks as they played. It was truly a wonderful place for a child to go, and enjoy themselves. It was also a wonderful place for Jhall to choose a child to stalk into the night, and steal them from their beds as they slept. He had to pick right. He needed the perfect child, one that would surely not be missed, nor remembered. No friends, no siblings, bad attitude, a trouble maker. Having a single parent would also sweeten the deal, as would be returning home with two fresh bodies, and would leave the parent in his basement for his own personal pleasures.

Nelyvia Pellere

Her eyes traveled within his legs motions. She sucked on her teeth and let her Head rest once against the wall. Her feet wiggled at the stinginess in them.
She would listen to those inside. To the explosive they had discussed… Her familiar showed her his phone. “Any plans?”

Nelyvia furrowed her brows immediately. A silent order to hush had been given a few moments ago, and she wouldn’t risk dragging the attention to them. The Tiefling then leaned back onto the wall. Soon. She was abled to walk soon and operate on her own again.

Suddenly, faint prayers whistled into the air and she was trapped underneath his arm again. A slight hiss emitted form her, despite all the back-biting she tried. As they arrived at a little distanceYew voiced the ending if his summoning. With this action, Nelyvia was quite certain that the Priest reached his limits.

By the Serpent’s,” the red-skinned Demoness scowled, “If you keep dragging me like that, I will shove a knife into your goddamn throat.

Nelyvia was not a potato-sack that could’ve been heaved like that, nor was she a thing to be carried as if she was dead. Her stomach, actually, turned around and her headache hadn't even wasted any thoughts about stopping to harass her.

Before he had pulled her and the weapon from the ground, her ears had reacted to typing-noises. Neither were they dulled nor silent. As if she stood right beside the owner of the phone.
Who had he texted? Hopefully their Leader and her Servant.

Call Lydia to come around and deliver me my bow,” she ordered with a silent huff. Her spinning wasn’t growing to be somehow improved. Still, she couldn’t type. Nor had her phone had been with her. From her old master… Yes. She had it from her old master. The love and string to the old decades.
No one, not even her Leader nor the Airhead had knew from the fate she had endured. They were informed who her parents were, where she lived and worked at. But nothing too private, though.

And so had Nelyvia. She heard the stories, listened to the rumors and other people. Only those words of those two had convinced her to trust the stories. Eventually she could’ve stripped into the network, gawked at stuff that wasn’t her business.
Gladly, Nelyvia had a kind of sass but with class.

@Vague o3

Explosives.
The Guardian had heard enough.
He knew what they were planning, and a thread of cold anger touched his heart, and it began to burn with fury. It should have gone away, but it felt like someone, something fueled it for longer than was prudent. Cold rage, a feeling that surpassed all emotion to be a rolling sea of calm rage, the feeling that stuck, the feeling that turned Heroes into Villains.
Such was the anger he felt.
So he quickly deactivated his psychic power, drew his other Wushu, and launched himself at the humans, the Vrenshrrgn, the people that would destroy his home and kill his family. They were enemies now, pure and simple.
And they were going to die.
They would bend before his storm, the cold rage that gave him newfound strength.
He lifted his Wushu over his head as he sailed through the air, wanting to destroy these monsters, these... humans utterly. Without mercy.
And the Shadow laughed as the puppets did what they were supposed to do.

Back