Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Kasdeya scowled, "Coordinated ferals." The words were nearly a growl. Lysandra had her powers to help stop the blood Kasdeya hesitated but turned from Lysandra looking at Raven. "There is one more injured then you, allow them to help you or should I tie you up and force your treatment?" Her scowl only deepened. This was crazy, feral's with intelligence, Avaddon injured as bad as he was. Kasdeya rubbed her temples. "Revan if you are as fine as you say head to the infirmary I will help Glumisum and Avaddon." She rushed over to the pair just as the engineers did. "Glumisum I will help you with Avaddon, I do not understand how this could have happened."

@Vague o3 @happydeath @TMITM @Lish

"I understand," Revan almost growled.
Revan sighed and looked into Avaddon's eyes.
"You were reckless. You should have waited. Do you have any idea what would have happened if you were more injured than this? If you had died?"
Revan's voice became harder, trying to impress upon him the seriousness of his actions.

All the murmurs of injuries had Glumisun grit her teeth. "Injuries are not to be taken lightly," she softly muttered. She took a deep breath. She was a scholar and a healer first before a leader. "Nobody is going anywhere until all of those injuries are treated," she snapped. She pushed Avaddon a bit, trying to unbalance the older one so he could not run away again. "Emergency tent, now. If you do not want me to haul your butts towards Serpent's territory and drown you in the healing pools."

Standing up, she glared down at Avaddon. She was still angry at his reckless actions. It was supposed to be her entering the barrier and checking what was needed to be checked. Her gaze landed on Revan before narrowing her eyes. How in the circles of Hell did he get injured? "I mean it," she stated, glancing down at Lysandra and the trickling blood all over her exposed body. "Everyone injured." To make her statement final, she grabbed her instrument and walked towards the tent.

She ignored the medic's attempts to check on her. What she did was coldly request for tubs of purified water. After that, she shut her mouth and started the spell. She worked silently, moving about the tubs to create a temporary healing pool in the tent. Like everything she did this day, she didn't care of her what harm she was getting into. The others will not know. And if they are going to be stubborn mules and refuse treatment... oh, they were going to throw hands. Childish? Yes. She never cared.

"Let the injured dip there. It would help through the healing process and replenish what was lost," she instucted before marching off towards the barrier again. The scholars have arrived and it was time to actually mend the barrier with magic.

Interactions: @everyone on site, @happydeath @Lish @TMITM @Mai_able

Last edited:
Revan watched as Glumisun walked around, insisting that everyone's injuries be taken care of.
He smiled under his hood, amused that, even though she didn't want to be leader, she was really good at it.
HIs arm stung.
It wasn't serious, it was only painful, and he would let it heal at it's own pace.
He found himself watching as Glumisun did her spell.
He had never understood how that had worked, having to think about using magic. His magic was a part of him, just as much as any arm or leg, if not more so, and having to make up spells confused him.
You know what else confused him?
This.
His eyes and mind being drawn to this... person. The Caretaker warned him not to get too close with the other Leaders, but still...
He needed to talk with him about this.
As soon as his duties permitted, he should go to The Sanctuary.
But he didn't want to.

Last edited:
End Of Day 1
nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png
Time Of Day: Mid-Morning
Weather: Sunny / Cool
Groaning in his sleep as he turned from one side to the other in the medical bed; eventually Avaddon woke from his slumber just to carefully sit up as he winced in pain for a moment. Looking around only to find himself in a large room with machines beeping all around him to monitor his heart, bloody and oxygen. "What's going on...?" Questioning himself as though he had completely forgotten what had happened and just how he got here.
His attention was soon brought over to the window to his right that had flowers and balloons of all sorts stating to 'get well soon' and 'thank you' on them. Just the sight of these immediately reminded him of what happened yesterday. The ferals.

There was no doubt in his mind that the others who were injured were probably in the same building as him and just in different rooms of their own and had their own gifts and such the same as him. The gifts were not only from clan members but random citizens of Haven all around since it was going to be obvious something like this wasn't going to stay quiet before it hit the media sooner or later.

Sighing, he tore off the medical tubes that were attached to his arms and chest just to grab his hoodie and slip it on while wearing the hospital pants that were given to him. He wasn't about to just lay there all day and do nothing, that just wasn't how he wanted thing to go. Knowing that the nurses and doctors would try to stop him if he left the room, he'd open the window to his room before hopping out; luckily being on the first floor only made it easier to get out.
Heading back to his manor in his clan sector was obviously not going to be the wisest idea since everyone there would know what happened and wouldn't stay quiet for long before he'd be dragged back to the hospital.

So, rather than going there, he headed straight for the café where his usual disguised day job was at.

Luckily, since the infirmary was in the Neutral Zone, it wasn't much of a traverse to get to the café.
By the time he reached it, he only exhaled a sigh to see there were already people lining up at the front door for the morning rush. Shaking his head, he'd slick his hair back while enveloping it through with his dark demonic energy to change it's color to a near complete midnight black aside from a few strands of silver hair here and there. He also shifted his face just slightly with the same demonic energy just enough so that people wouldn't recognize him immediately before sneaking through the back alley to enter the café from the back door.
From there, he'd change his outfit into one of the black usual café uniforms that had his name on it. The uniform resembled closely to that of a butler's.

Stepping out to the front of the café, he'd fix his tie as the other workers saw him exit the backroom with surprise and excitement. "Axel! Heeyy! You're just in time for the morning rush! We really need your help today!" One of the female waitresses called out as he gave a light hearted laugh before nodding. "I can see that! C'mon! I'll get the coffee ready, let them in!"

Kasdeya was luckily the only one not injured by the events that had unfolded. After she had assured the others were taken care of she had left to her manner to warn her own military of the ferals advancements intellectually. She would check on the other's come morning.
The next morning she woke up a bit later than expected, she changed into her more human attire before letting out her wings to fly back towards where the others were. As she landed just outside the tent she noticed some of the medical attendants rushing around frantic. Kasdeya frowned grabbing one by the arm as they tried to rush past her.
"What in hell's name is going on?"
The attendant swallowed a limb in their throat and looked up at her nervously, "M-miss Kasdeya. I-it seems that L-lord A-Avaddon has escaped?" The man's voice was barely a mumble as he spoke. Kasdeya scowled and growled at him, "YOU WHAT?" She dropped the man and walked past the attendants to Avaddon's room. Seeing the bed empty, it's tubes thrown to the side and the window opens her scowl deepened. "That dammned idiot, has he completely lost his mind?! When I get my hands on him-" Kasdeya hissed and rubbed her temples, she could feel a headache coming on. She needed coffee, she couldn't deal with this until after the fact.
Storming out of the medical wing she walked outside before extending her wings out and flying toward the cafe, folding he wings neatly she hid them staying in her human form as she waited in the line.

@Vague o3 @happydeath @Lish @TMITM

Papers were littered all over the tent erected for the scholars and engineers. They were either filled with sigils for a spell, computations for the construction of actual barriers, and instructions and notes from the higher ups. All those who volunteered to assist in the strengthening of the barrier were either cooped up on folding beds or were simply sprawled among the papers. Everyone was exhausted from the night of coordination and spell casting.

"You need to go and rest, you little imp," Yew, an officer of Serpent's Kiss muttered to their leader. "Do you know how worried the others were when they saw you use Chaos' Song? On top of harming your body, you just had to exhaust your magic reserved by creating healing pools here? Then you come and volunteer and head through the closing of the barrier without noticing the old ones?"

Glumisun blinked at her friend. "It was not my fault, alright," she defended, yawning half-way through her sentence. "Reports said the ferals started coordinating their attacks. Ice Cube, Revan, and Lys were injured. I am not about to just stand there and do nothing."

Yew narrowed his eyes. "I suggest you get out of the quarantine area and get some coffee," he muttered, his voice controlled lest he snaps at his leader. "Go and have the day off. I will not tell you to return home since you will just ignore me." He took a deep breath. "I need to talk to these people and maybe drill some common sense to them and that will turn a bit ugly."

"B-but~!"

"No buts, you little imp. The spells are ready to be cast, the concrete mixture are on their way, warriors from different species and clans are here to protect us. Get your but out of here. Leave Chaos' Song in its box and scram!"

After being kicked out of the area, Glumisun was... well, gloomy. She staggered about the Neutral Zone towards the cafe they frequented in and stood in line. Swaying a bit, she blinked her groggy eyes awake and frowned. Why was there a line? It's early in the morning and... was that Kasdeya in human form? Was that Axel taking orders? She felt her cheeks flare up. Axel was here and she was in the worst state to be interacting with people! With that in mind, she moved to the white-haired female she knew was Kasdeya and bumped her hips with her. "Favor," she pleaded, back on the counter. "Could you also take my order? Strongest coffee they have."

@Mai_able and @happydeath

Last edited:
Lysandra's eyes glittered open. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she sat up. The cut in her side (which had woken her up multiple times last night) was almost healed. It was basically just a scar now. Every time she had woken up during the night, she got a drink of water and then used her healing fire to mend it just a little bit more. That had exhausted her again and she drifted back into sleep. Now, fully awake and decently past dawn, Lysandra swung her legs to the side of her bed and took a deep breath, taking in all the events of yesterday. It was so strange how those ferals seemed intelligent. It creeped her out. She was still a little sore from the day before, but she got up. She had the medics give her a full exam and they said that her injury was cleared. "Oh, and one last thing. If the other leaders come back here, tell them I'm at my house and there's no need to worry about me." She ordered the staff. She left the infirmary wanting a change of clothes and to feed her cats.
(Will continue in Ravinca territory in a minute)

Kasdeya was lost in thought about how Avaddon would never hear the end of her scolding when Glumisum bumped her hip. She looked over at the girl and smirked seeing the red color on her cheeks. "Fine, but once we get the drinks you will tell me who your blushing for." Kasdeya bumped hips with the girl and ordered both of their drinks, taking in the appearance of each worker. She glanced at Axel, he was handsome that was or sure. If that was the one Glumisum was after she approved, though she wouldn't mind making him hers. Though out of her adoration of Glumisum she wouldn't.
"Ah before I forget. Avaddon has a death wish. He chose to leave the medical wing when I find him-" Kasdeya scowled before turning back to the worker handing her the drinks.

@happydeath @Vague o3

If she was holding a pencil, or even a book, that object would have been ripped into two. Glumisun blinked at Kasdeya, her embarassment temporarily forgotten. The Ice Cube just went up and left? Not a single one of his officers stopped him? She took a deep breath, trying to calm her rising blood pressure. "Why can't he just stay put for a day?" she asked, disappointment lacing her voice. "That is all we ask of him. Does he want his horn ripped from his head?"

She massaged her temples when her eyes would not stay open for a minute. "Kas," she started. "I'll go find us some seats." Without even looking at her crush, she was already making a beeline outside where the staff of the cafe least frequented. Once out of the shop, she slammed her head on the table and groaned, covering her face when her thoughts went back to the black-haired male.

@Mai_able and @happydeath

nqCLCO7.jpg

By the time the doors to the café had opened and customers had started pouring into the large room. Avaddon while disguised as 'Axel' rushed from one side of the room to the other from behind the counter to take customers' orders and deliver them as quickly as possible one after another. The entire time he had moved, he struggled a few times to make sure his back wouldn't give out on him, even if he was able to move with decent amounts of agility, he still needed to heal the rest of his wounds on his back.

"Axel! We got seven more orders coming up! Also, some important customers are here! Please tend to them!" As one of his co-workers called out to him, Avaddon could only arch a brow at just who was so important that he was needing to directly help these customers over everyone else. "I got it!" He called out in response before approaching around the counter towards the register to find none other than Kasdeya standing before him. 'Shit...' Cursing mentally to himself at the sight of who was here, he didn't even need to think about it too much and he'd know all too well who the other important customer most likely was. Glumisun.

Watching as to how another one of his co-workers had just handed Kasdeya two drinks, he'd take in a deep breath before sighing only hoping that his disguise would work as it normally did.

Grabbing the notepad and pen out of his pocket, he straightened his tie before clearing his throat as he followed the two female leaders out the café just to approach the table they had been sitting at. The last bit he had heard from the two was something along the lines of 'Avaddon having a death wish' and 'horns ripped from his head'. Shivering at the thought of both leaders going against him, he'd shake off the feeling only to notice as to how Glumisun had her face hidden onto the surface of the table.

With a raised brow that lasted only for a few seconds, he'd give the two a brightened smile as he gazed at the two. "Ah, Madam Kasdeya and Madam Glumisun! What an honor it is to have you both here at our little café, what shall you have today?" As he spoke to the two women with the clear joy in his voice to hide his true identity, the dark haired male demon waited for their order.

Glumisun stiffened upon hearing the voice of none other than Axel. Her cheeks once again took on the hue of cherries as she tried to bury her face deeper on the table. 'This is because I am tired. This is because I lack sleep. This is because I have no energy left,' she thought, trying to convince herself that it was not because of the person standing next to their table.

When asked what they wanted today, Glumisun perked up a bit. "You, maybe?" she blurted out. Upon realizing what she has said, she cleared her throat. "I-I mean... wh-what might-might y-you recommend?" she corrected, voice squeaking instead of breathy, confident one. Ugh! How she wished Avaddon was there and use his ability to swallow her whole with the fissures. She could just crawl in a hole and never come out. How she hates herself for listening to her Yew. Now she just went and made a fool of herself. She'll smack the officer after this ordeal.

Out of sheer panic, she has let her pheromones out, as well as summoning mist around the area. She knew of this, staring at it in horror, even. She needed to calm down. She needed to take in deep breathes before she passed out. She needed to stop her magic from going out of control again. "E-excuse me," she whispered, standing and dashing towards the bathroom.

Interactions: @Mai_able and @happydeath

Last edited:
Kasdeya followed the girl outside laughing as she slammed her head on the table. She was enjoying the red color spread over Glumisum's face, it was too amusing. "Glumi you can't hide in the table." Kasdeya held her hand to her lips as the boy walked up. He was....a sight for sore eyes up close. She could see why Glumisum was flustered, though he seemed oddly familiar. Maybe she had seen him before, she shook off the thought as Glumisum answered him.
This caught even Kasdeya off guard, a wide grin spread across her features. "Ah I see." Kasdeya leaned on the table glancing at the boy. "Some cakes will do, for now, it seems my companion is at a loss of words....you are quite...handsome." Kasdeya ran her eyes over his form and sighed before looking back at Glumisum. "Don't you think Glumi?"

nqCLCO7.jpg

As he had questioned the two female leaders that were seated before him with his hand holding a pen while the other held onto the notepad; prepared to take down their order whatever it might've been. All the while, he had been praying that his cover wouldn't be blown due to the injury on his back; this was not the first time he had met Glumisun at the café so he wasn't too worried on his disguise with her. However, this was the first time he had seen Kasdeya at the café during his work hours.

As Glumisun spoke up at first about having 'him' as the order, he was taken back as he shook his head just to make sure he heard the words clearly. The instant she changed her comment to asking him what he recommended instead, Avaddon simply arched a brow thinking he might've been too focused on his disguise at the time and misheard what the woman had stated.

"Ah, well...we do have some new cupcakes that one of the locals are attempting to sell here this week. They have vanilla filling and are topped with some red velvet chocolate and a sprinkle of cherry dust on top. Shall I order that for you Madam Glumisun?" Just as he questioned the woman, the sudden rise of mist and the scent of her pheromones rising into the air had Avaddon shake his head slightly yet again to resist the sensation.

As the woman ran off towards the bathroom only to have Kasdeya remain to order the two of their foods, his crystal gaze followed the woman as she rushed off only to have his brow arch even further before his attention was returned to the leader that was still seated at the table. She ordered herself and her companion some cakes however wasn't exactly specific on what kinds so he simply went with the house special ones that was quite common yet very well interested among the citizens. The following compliment that followed about him being 'handsome' had Avaddon jolt in place before chuckling with his right hand scratching at the back of his head slightly. "Hah, umm...well thank you Madam Kasdeya. I will have yours and Madam Glumisun's order out as soon as possible." With a bow, he'd turn to walk off back into the interior of the café before heading to the back where the kitchen was with a heavy sigh of relief.

After his sigh, one of the other co-workers had noticed Avaddon's reaction as she passed by him only to pat his shoulder as she passed. "I know, don't worry. The leaders don't bite. They're all very nice heh. Just breathe and be yourself Axel."

Once the door closed, Glumisun fell on the surprisingly clean floor. She gulped in air like a drowning man before staring at her gloved hands. They were shaking.

"Get yourself together, girl," she stated. Heaving herself up, she stared at her reflection and was shocked to see dark circles under her eyes. "Oh dear," she murmured before shaking her head. "Glumi, you have faced worse than Axel. You have flirted with death when you were at the neutral zone, you have won a glaring competition with Ice Cube, went toe to toe with Yew." Her eyes narrowed. "You even went to that pervert's shop for clothes!" Talking with people, especially workers, should be a breeze.

Controlling her magic, controlling her emotions, calming her heart, keep her mind clear, keep herself awake... Glumisun took in deep breathes before finally having the courage to step out again. As she went back to the table, she heard the workers talking. "...the leaders don't bite. They're all very nice, heh. Just breath and be yourself, Axel." She smiled then. True. That advice was not for the man alone. Gaining her confidence, she moved like she did when in her natural environment; sway her hips like a succubus seducing those around her.

"Sorry about that, Kasdeya," she stated, again sitting on the chair. "A moment of panic. I will try not to do it again." She wrinkled her nose. "That... yes, that is Axel."

Interactions: @Mai_able
Mentions: @happydeath

Last edited:
Madam. Kasdeya frowned slightly, that was such a formal term. And she was no madam in the least. She ignored it and watched as he walked away. There was something about his stature and the way he walked that was overly familiar. Her eyes moved from the man to scan the rest of the area, just as Glumisum stepped out of the restroom. She had managed to release her hormones, which had no effect on Kasdeya other than the change in smell. The way Glmisum sauntered out of the bathroom had her smiling.

A sense of pride ran through her, the girl was walked like a seductress. Before the girl reached the table Kasdeya pulled out a small red vial and dropped some of the liquid into her cup, slipping it away as she sat down. "It is only a natural reaction...towards someone you like." Kasdeya lifted her cup to take a sip sighing at the liquid now perfect with the small mixture of blood. "Tell me, does he remind you of someone? He is rather handsome so I will allow these pursuits. If you need any assistance I'd be more than willing to help."

@Vague o3 @happydeath

Glumisun was touched by her friend's words. "Tell me, does he remind you of someone?" That had the younger one tilting her head.

"Someone?" she repeated, eyes unconsciously moving to gaze at the entrance of the cafe. "There is no name that is coming to mind except for him," she frowned. "Who were you thinking about when you saw him?" She was a curious being. Especially when the person who is suspecting of something was of a higher rank. "Someone," she mused.

A small smile appeared then. "I do not plan on actually pursuing him, Kas. This is merely infatuation... I think. Only for the eyes? The man does not even know me to an extent. Only that of my clan," she stated. "If even, Axel might get a bit overwhelmed... and... and he will get scared." And now she is mumbling again. And why was she turning defensive? Was she really planning in courting the black-haired demon? Clearing her throat, she blinked back at the demoness before her. "Change of topic please."

@happydeath and @Mai_able

Kasdeya waved her hand dismissively, "The iceberg." Kasdeya sighed leaning on her hand and taking another sip of her drink. Listening to the girl her brow rose. "You must be joking? Surely I have not taught you enough." She sat her cup on the table lifting her chin from her hand and turning her hand to drum her fingers on the table.

"I will change the topic for now..." Narrowing her eyes at the girl she smiled, "But, this is not the end of our discussion." Brushing a strand of white hair from her face she thought for a moment. "Where do you think that lump of ice has gone? when I find him we may just have to use your idea of tying him to a bed." Kasdeya grumbled frowning. "He is lucky I did not catch him while he was leaving."

@Vague o3 & @happydeath

Back