rp for me and geniusinmath

a girl with shoulder length black curly hair noticed gwen and smiled "hola!"
full_007-im-c931ab9c-b710-44da-8eec-1cfe558caa99.jpg

"aww. im good! its nice to meet you gwen im mirabel madrigal! mama says your going to be living here in the casita with us correct? would you like me to show you around and introduce you to the rest of the family?"

Gwen smiles, "I sure am. I would love a tour. I must say this is the most friendliest group I ever come across."

"im glad you like it here! come follow me!" mirabel guides her to a blue door with 'mirabel' written across it in red crayon. "this is the nursry! i know it says my name i wrote that when i was little, youll be bunking in here with me and our little cousin antonio until you both get gifts! ^^" she says walking in

"heh, thanks!" she smiles. "antonio!! this is gwen! shes your new cusion and my little sister shes living here with us!" mirabel says. a little boy around the age of 4 almost 5 looked up from his spot on the ground where he had been playing with toy animals. "hola" he said softly as he smiled at at her. the room had a sewing mechine in it, the walls were decorated with art, and there was a childs drawing of a glowing door on one of the walls
full_007-im-f57e20e3-e333-44ad-a165-a912be05032e.jpg

"mhm! follow me! well check out all the rooms starting with abuela! shes our grandmother!" she says taking her down the hall way. all the hallways door glowed a golden color and had art of the person whos room it was on it along with theyre name. soon they stop at door that has a woman holding a candle on it. mirabel takes a deep breath before knocking and walking in. "abuela? im come to introduce gwen to you?" mirabel calls. the room was rather plan and ordinary asside from a golden candle with a butterfly on it sitting in the window cill. an older woman appears "yes? what about her?" she starts rather boredly
full_007-im-b499c504-4b29-4a06-a454-30014485ac4b.jpg

abuela nods and smiles slightly "its is pleasure to meet you and welcome you into the encanto as well" abuela nods softly as she leans down (i disspise this woman ngl-)

Back