rp for me and geniusinmath

(nah nah i did that on perpous this is how abuela acts antonio get his gift and shes already over here like "im sure well find away to put your blessings to good use" likes hes FIVE)

mirabel smiles "now youve met mama juileta right?"

"mhm! mamas really nice!" she says as they approcce a door with a woman on it and sun behind her along with lighining bolts "this is tia pepas room!" she says walking in (also "tia" means aunt) it was a relaxing looking room with muted colores and weather themed decor (with half these rooms im just quessing lol) a tall woman in her 50s was resting on the bed with a shorter man "oh and thats tio(uncle) felix! pepas mood affects the weather! whens shes unhappy well....the temputer get weird!" (lol i suggest you go on youtube and look up "the family madrigal" it explains things well right now im taking lines from it)

"aww thank you!" mirabel smiles and looks over to pepa "tia pepa this is gwen shes my new sister!" mirabel smiles and pepa smiles back standing up from her postion on the bed "hola canino it is a pleasure to meet you"
full_007-im-fe61a9b0-7a97-471d-b4a0-4272071ce2bb.jpg

she nods softly and pats her head (nah because pepas line "I MADE A RAINBOW : D" never fails to make me happy at her excitement shes so cute- shes one of my three fav characters)

"alllright! time for grand kids! im assuming youve met "senorita perfecrta isabela"" she asked in an annoyi=ed tone at the last part lol

"alright well this is her room she makes plants grow, typically vines and flowers" she says as they approce a door framed with flowers of pinks and purples

"yeah yeah" (lol mirabel just be hatin XD) she says as they walk in. the floor and walls had flowers all over them, at the center of the room was a large bed being suspended from the ceiling with vines with flowers on them, around the bed was some drappery (the only room we actually see other then mirabels and antonios)

"shes probably actually not here right now she might be out... ISABELA!!!!" mirabel called "yes?" isabela says as the bed lowers to the ground dramatically

Back