rp for me and geniusinmath

"good!" she smiles. "now this wayy! next is dolores! but in her room we need to keep it down her ears are pretty sensitive her gift is hearing."

they walk in and a quickly gives a soft squeak (nah because my girls squeaks are so cute ngl- another one of my fav characters) and looks over "hola dolores ^^ this is qwen" mirabel says and dolores smiles softly giving a wave. the room had muted soft colors and similar to pepas was an extremely relaxing room, it was noticeable the room had very heavy sound proofing (my girl litearly has the worst gift ever)
full_007-im-f70519a8-cf2b-469e-9060-c242d483fbe1.jpg

"im glad! im sure casita is very glad!" mirabel says and on queue the floor tiles move up and down an and attempt to show happyness

Last edited:
soon they come across yet another glowing door and mirabel just bardges in and the kid in the room was currently do theyre(when i use they/them pronouns involving camilo im talking about camilo if you need me to specify something tell me) own little thing "7 FOOT FRAME RATS ALONG HIS BACK" theyre appearance suddenly changes to that of a guy with curly black hair glowing green eyes and a 7 foot frame "ummm...camilo?" mirabel askes and they turns back "dang it mira...you didnt have to interupt my solo :/" they pauses for a moment before noticing gwen "oh! heya kiddo!" they smiles bending down to her level, although they themself was not excactly tall themself.(sorry i had to edit it i forgot camilos voice actor wanted them to use they/them pronouns, at least i think it was either theyre nonbinary or gender fluid, i like that the encanto characters voice actors keep giving them sexualities and gender identaties asside from when the whole fandom starts fighting about weither isabelas a lesbian or not)
full_007-im-cd6fef9d-cbeb-4a44-a8a3-d12b81c244ef.jpg

Last edited:
"its nice to meet you too!" they smile softly. "cam this is gwen shes my new sister and your little cousin" mirabel states "ah welcome to the family madrigal!" camilo smiles "thats my line. :/" mirabel says "ok and? i stole it from you whatcha gonna do about??" camilo says walking over to mirabel "IM GONNA CRY ABOUT!! THATS WHAT IM GONNA DO" mirabel says "no no no dont cry" camilo askes "oki" mirabel says (lol sibling moment)

Back