Status
Not open for further replies.
Trixie shot Bluebird a nasty scowl, and rolled her eyes. Breathing a sharp sigh, the showpony held her head high. She wasn't about to forget everything her only close friend had taught her about cooperation.

But in an instant, Trixie blinked, and her train of thought had switched tracks. Trotting before Bluebird, the showpony leaned her head in to size up the young superhero.
"Bipedal, fully clothed, no fur, tiny nose, round ears..." Trixie mumbled on and on, her voice trailing off again while she stepped away, tapping her chin. A few moments of silent thought turned to half a minute of shrill laughter and snorts. "Starlight was daydreaming about humans during our performance?!" Trixie squealed between fits, "I am never going to let her live this one down; this is priceless!"

@Josh @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Ver
tumblr_inline_nl2hbqY8X31sv22sw.png

"The fuck is so funny about a human?" Harper scoffed, finding it hard to believe that she was literally being talked down to by a goddamn unicorn right now.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Ver @Yun Lee @Josh

RbvTV.png

"Yeah, capes are more Batman and Robin's thing. I'm more into the 'punk-ass' look, as you can probably tell." Harper replied to Manchester, snorting in a bit of amusement when he referred to himself as a 'pain in the ass.'

"You and me both, pal."

tumblr_inline_nl2hcrCt4q1sv22sw.png

"Well I mean... it ain't all bad. That is, if you don't count the evil clowns, penguins, and freezers."
Harper replied nonchalantly with a shrug.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Kaykay @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah

Chester chuckled as he pointed at himself, lighting a cig, he put it to his mouth as it hung as he talked.

"You ain't hearin' any complaints by me, luv. From one punk to another, it's what we do."

Exhaling the smoke, Manchester, paused as eyes glowed.

"Harper, is it?"

Smirking, he'd explain how he knew her, hopefully calming most if all ill will.

"Now, now, let me explain. I'm a telepath, mate. Don't take it personally, but I was just in ya head. Now, I should tell ya I didn't dig a wee bit further than your name. Just incase your worried. I ain't daft. Most people aren't too keen on someone like me in the private thoughts. That's why i'm admitting it."

@Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay

"...Harper?" Now, why would she go by Bluebird? Unless..."Aha! I see!" SeeU clapped her hands together in recognition. "Bluebird is a stage name, right? I know a lot of people who have those, but I'm just SeeU." She looked around her group. "Do any of you have stage names you like to go by? I would like to refer to everyone by what they properly go by! All you have to do is tell me once." She pointed to her head with a smile. "Once I have it in my memory chip, I'll never forget it!"

@thatguyinthestore @Josh @Kaykay @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

Chester chuckled as he pointed at himself, lighting a cig, he put it to his mouth as it hung as he talked.

"You ain't hearin' any complaints by me, luv. From one punk to another, it's what we do."

"Harper, is it?"

"Now, now, let me explain. I'm a telepath, mate. Don't take it personally, but I was just in ya head. Now, I should tell ya I didn't dig a wee bit further than your name. Just incase your worried. I ain't daft. Most people aren't too keen on someone like me in the private thoughts. That's why i'm admitting it."

tumblr_inline_nl2h812IB61sv22sw.png

As soon as the Brit spouted her name out in front of everyone here, Harper's first instinct was to punch the man straight in the jaw. She worked hard keeping that a secret, dammit!

Though, as the telepath spoke on, Harper found herself growing slightly calmer, mainly at the notion that he didn't dig around in her brain for her last name. That was good. Harper was a pretty common name, after all. Though... she couldn't help but offer a worried glance to Bruce out of the corner of her eye. Hopefully he'd have the sense not to go digging around in Bruce friggin' Wayne's head, or at the very least, not to go around spouting the fact that he was Batman if he did.

A playful smirk would curl across Harper's lips as she began to speak again, the punk girl leaning against the wall next to SeeU and crossing her arms.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Well color me impressed, Ranger Rick. But word of advice, don't go snooping around in my head anymore. You may not like what you find." She replied. When he lit a cigar, Harper lifted her head a bit in response. "Hey, wanna spare me a smoke?"
"...Harper?" Now, why would she go by Bluebird? Unless..."Aha! I see!" SeeU clapped her hands together in recognition. "Bluebird is a stage name, right? I know a lot of people who have those, but I'm just SeeU." She looked around her group. "Do any of you have stage names you like to go by? I would like to refer to everyone by what they properly go by! All you have to do is tell me once." She pointed to her head with a smile. "Once I have it in my memory chip, I'll never forget it!"

@thatguyinthestore @Josh @Kaykay @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi
tumblr_inline_nl2hihiskX1sv22sw.png

"Think of it... more like a codename." She said before shrugging. "But... since my names out there now, you can call me Harper if ya want."

@Josh @Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_inline_n9fq01Jdzw1sypacu.png

"What, you mean 'ole Oz?" Harper asked before chuckling and shaking her head, realizing that she could have perhaps phrased things better. "No, the guy just looks like a penguin. Squawks like one too. He runs the Iceberg Lounge downtown. Cool joint to hang out at on account of the fact that it's run by one of the worst mob bosses in town.

...oh and the guy literally calls himself 'The Penguin', so there's that too."

When Aoko asked if they remembered how they had arrived there, Harper simply shrugged.

tumblr_inline_n9fq0ywUC21sypacu.png

"Like I said, I was out on patrol when you all appeared here in some bright light. Which is hella weird, even by Gotham standards."
"Aoko Aozaki, is it?" Soujirou said in an almost spaced out way. Certainly both parts of her name starting with "blue" was interesting if one were to look at her hair color, but he couldn't help but feel that perhaps she'd been given the name due to her eye color instead. After all, a Japanese person wouldn't be born with red hair. It was probably dyed, or something.

VxSt99i.png

"Well, it is nice to meet you, but I do not really recall specifically how I got here. I fell through a tear in space, and now here I am. I believe 'some bright light' might be the best explanation we may get here, unfortunately."

The swordsman seemed to more or less not pay any heed to the talking unicorn. He'd seen a talking dog before, so this was pretty much just the next step up.​
Trixie shot Bluebird a nasty scowl, and rolled her eyes. Breathing a sharp sigh, the showpony held her head high. She wasn't about to forget everything her only close friend had taught her about cooperation.

But in an instant, Trixie blinked, and her train of thought had switched tracks. Trotting before Bluebird, the showpony leaned her head in to size up the young superhero.
"Bipedal, fully clothed, no fur, tiny nose, round ears..." Trixie mumbled on and on, her voice trailing off again while she stepped away, tapping her chin. A few moments of silent thought turned to half a minute of shrill laughter and snorts. "Starlight was daydreaming about humans during our performance?!" Trixie squealed between fits, "I am never going to let her live this one down; this is priceless!"
Aoko07.png

"Such misfortune to befall us all, to be enveloped by a light out of nowhere to end up on the wrong side of the world..." Aoko sighed after listening to the responses she'd gathered concerning how others got here. Between the talking horse and the woman who indeed looked like Poseidon's wife, as Dante had said before, it was clear to the redheaded woman that some of the... individuals here were further away from home than others. There just had to be a reason behind this! If the woman's testimony of being from "Earth-11" was true, that she was from an entirely different dimension... Well, that just connected a few of the dots already. Something like the Second Magic didn't just happen by accident; it all had to have some sort of purpose. Of course, the feminine mage could only wonder, between everyone here, who did and did not have an open enough mind to accept the idea of such parallel worlds. She didn't want to accidentally make someone's brain overload to death after all.

Aoko raised an eyebrow briefly when Manchester Black had casually announced his telepathic capabilities. It wasn't that she exactly doubted him; now wasn't the time to just drop bombs of revelations on strangers, but that was an interesting thought. Such abstract magecraft, Aoko had never seen before, and thus, the lines became more solid, even if they were stretched. It was more when he suddenly revealed Bluebird's name to everyone; Harper. Not a very feminine name for such a young looking girl, but perhaps that was just what Americans were like. Coming from the redhead with a name that meant "blue."

In response to SeeU's naive inquiry, Aoko had to ponder the question and how to answer it. "Stage name," huh? Aoko was no stranger to "idols," being from such a country where they were popular. She didn't exactly know much about them admittedly, but if they held stage names... Well, may as well go by something else if she was gonna interact with a group of strangers for an undefined period of time, right?

"Miss Blue works, if you wanna call me something other than my name. I know I would," Aoko said with a light laugh, before leaning toward Harper when asking the British man for a smoke.

"Aren't you a bit young to be smoking? 'Sides, those things don't exactly make you live any longer."

@thatguyinthestore @Josh @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Malzahar | Prologue
@Sen @Bomb @anyone

The Prophet did not expect it to happen so soon. The Void... it had finally taken him! As the pain overtook him and he felt himself falling, he became impatient. Why was this taking so long!?

He found himself on a cold, hard ground. He opened his eyes and winced. Since when was the Void so bright?

It took him a moment to realize that he was not in the Void. He was... somewhere else. Somewhere completely foreign to him. The Void... it felt so far away! The voices in his head were faint now, but thankfully, they were not gone completely. He must still have a connection...

In an attempt to test his power, he turned his right hand into a fist, and subsequently it became engulfed in purple energy. He then proceeded to shoot it at the ground in front of him. A satisfying explosion of Void magic resulted from this, causing a benign crater to form on the ground. He smiled, though none could see it due to his mask.

He levitated a few feet in the air and looked around, examining the mortals around him. Of all his travels throughout Runeterra, he had not seen any of them before. From this, he concluded that he must be in some other universe.

When he eventually saw Gnar, he recoiled slightly in surprise. How did that annoying yordle get here too? Knowing that such a primitive creature was taken to this other universe made Malzahar feel a lot less important.

He cleared his head and began thinking of his priorities. He had to get out of here somehow; there were much more sacrifices to perform. But, how does one escape from a different universe?

Instead of wandering off on his own, he stayed behind for now since there were those in his group that seemed to know a thing or two about this place. Perhaps following them would lead to his eventual escape.​

"What an interesting turn of events..."
Perhaps he shouldn't have meddled with something he didn't know anything about? The three-tentacled beast's eyes flickered to life, its many eyes swivelling to understand what had just occurred. He had just been in the Void, minding his own business, when he felt something tear him away from his world. How dare... whatever had seized control of him! He was Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void, the brains behind this glorious place!

Oh, but... he blinked at his surroundings. This was certainly a foreign place. Nothing here was reminiscent of anything he knew, or had in his database. His eyes winked with curiosity and his thirst for knowledge. Maybe his coming here wouldn't be that bad after all?

"Ah, the Prophet..." he spotted the man clad in purple. "Happy to see a familiar face here."

@Otto @Bomb @anyone​

Last edited:
((Sorry for my absence. Stranger Things took my attention.))

"Sandra? Like that washed up actress? 053, you don't seriously- Annnnd she likes it." 682 sighs, "fine, kid. You just named her."

Sandra, as she now would insist to be addressed as, was grinning like a little maniac and jumping with joy. She was thrilled. The Foundation did its best to keep her comfortable, a rotation of toys and books, a brightly colored cell, and chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs (which 682 often would try to steal) but they prided themselves with being "Cold, Not Cruel" meaning that names were going too far. If a guard referred to a subject by name, the eventual termination of the subject would be harder. Only those who posed no threats or had them from the beginning could keep their names, Iris the photographer, Cain the cursed brother, and God the literal god. Sandra was born there, it was a bit of a miracle that she even knew what a name was. She probably got used to scientists and guards referring to each other by their last names.

"Well she's attached to you now so... You wanna hang out with her, kid? She'll be upset if you leave." 682 was asking Ben to stay. Perhaps it was his modified brain acting more human, but no matter the reason, he didn't want to go out alone with only a five year old by his side.

Another voice drew his attention, a bipedal lizard. "What'd you call me "brother" for? Do we look related to you? For one I've got twenty six eyes all over my body. For another you're a walking triceratops."

@BarrenThin @Crow

Jotaro Kujo
- Prologue -
"Platinum Fate"

View attachment 1713

"I told you already. I'm tired."

Jotaro slumped in his chair, lifting his feet up and resting them on the table as he shot his answer back at the professor, the blackened brim of his cap casts a gloomy shadow over his eyes. The room was deathly quiet, save for a occasional mumble shared within the herd of classmates surrounding the situation. The professor leaned against the table, rubbing his temples. This wouldn't be the first time Kujo decided to sleep in class, in fact it'd be the tenth time he's fallen asleep in the past week or so.

"Mr. Kujo. . .I don't mean to infringe on your lifestyle, but why do you even show up to class if you're going to sleep anyway? It's a waste of my time and - more importantly - a waste of your time."

Jotaro rose a finger to his hat, raising the brim up enough to have his eyes lock with the professor's.

Talking big - like they always did back then.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm tired, and I haven't been sleeping well recently. I've been waking up tired, and going to bed tired, and sleeping in every class I go.That's none of your business, but you've gone and made me tell you anyway."

"You're wasting time bitching at me about sleeping in your shitty class."

"Mr. Kujo -- !"

View attachment 1714

"Shut the fuck up and teach."

The professor paused, and sneered. Unfortunately, this wasn't the same flavor of spineless teacher that Jotaro was used to back in high-school. "I'll have to ask you to excuse yourself from my lecture hall then, Mr. Kujo. You obviously don't seem to care that much about living like a functional person if you're incapable of maintaining a reasonable sleep schedule, and you're disrupting my lecture because of it."

". . ."

". . .and, ah, I'll be sure to take those comments into account when giving you a grade."

Jotaro's fist clenched like a reflex. He'd do nothing, however - nothing that would make him lose even harder. He'd give a brief glare to those in the hall, before rising from his seat and digging his hands into his coat, silently withdrawing from the lecture hall. This wouldn't be the first time he'd be ejected from the hall for something like this - and it wouldn't be the last. No one ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy, after all. At least, back in the regular days of high school.

Before it all happened. Where did it go? Those feelings.

Good grief.

It's been 3 years since Jotaro had returned from Egypt, returning from what felt like an endless trip. Japan to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to Singapore, Singapore to India, across the middle east into Egypt. When he came back, it was the first time he felt like he was able to walk out in public without some mad stand user turning the corner, trying to kill him and his friends. Most of them ended up in the hospital, and some were less fortunate, but it was still strangely exciting - the exhilaration of combat. It was annoying, but it was satisfying. Jotaro would be the last person to ever admit that sort of thing - it'd infringe on his aloof nature. Yet, that never stopped him from giving Polnareff and the old man a big hug at the end of it all.

Nor did it stop him from letting his emotions get the better of him in Cairo.

Kakyoin, Iggy, Avdol - even the old man, at that moment. He'd never feel that same way anytime soon; the real feeling of being completely and utterly pissed off. Unless that piece of shit decides to ever come back. No, he'd never come back. Jotaro made sure he'd never take anything again.

Heh. He had a bad leg.

Three years have passed since that journey, and Jotaro underestimated how quickly things can become so mundane after such a bizarre journey. A degree in marine biology wasn't that bad, but Jotaro couldn't recall leaving Japan again in that 3 year span. He may have visited his grandfather in New York, but he couldn't remember. Everything becomes blurry and muddled after so long, and now it just feels like an endless wave of annoying shit piling on his shoulders.

School, family, stand users, women (Hope she isn't pregnant or anything).

Above all, it's this unexplained fatigue. Jotaro could feel as as he shuffled down the college hallway, blinking his eyes and trying to stay awake. It's been like this for about a week now, and everything points to it just being induced by stress. But. . .considering what Jotaro's seen, nothing is impossible. It all seems too suspicious, enough to coax him into getting the old man on the line to see what he thinks. . .and maybe get the SPW foundation involved if it's some kind of hostile stand ability within the college.

But. . .ugh, he's just so tired.

Everything is just so dark.

Dark. . .darker.

"This is -- !"
Jotaro gasped, clutching his chest as he felt the floor beneath him begin to vanish.

Everything was black.

@Jeremi @Whoever​

"Harper, is it?"

"Oh? Really, is that so?"

Soujirou's eyes narrowed as he stared at the self-pronounced telepath. A slight grin crossed his face as he placed a hand on the hilt of one of his swords. This man could invade their private thoughts? How interesting.

"If it is all the same to you, how about you try prying a little deeper? I assure you, I will not hold anything against you for trying."

The swordsman's gaze was sharp, as piercing as the swords he carried. He didn't seem like he was going to draw his sword, but his expression was very much challenging. He prided himself on his swordsmanship, his ability to cut anything.

That included others' strange, unique, eccentric, and powerful abilities.

"Only if you dare to try, of course."

@Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Josh

Jotaro Kujo
- Prologue -
"Platinum Fate"

View attachment 1713

Jotaro slumped in his chair, lifting his feet up and resting them on the table as he shot his answer back at the professor, the blackened brim of his cap casts a gloomy shadow over his eyes. The room was deathly quiet, save for a occasional mumble shared within the herd of classmates surrounding the situation. The professor leaned against the table, rubbing his temples. This wouldn't be the first time Kujo decided to sleep in class, in fact it'd be the tenth time he's fallen asleep in the past week or so.

"Mr. Kujo. . .I don't mean to infringe on your lifestyle, but why do you even show up to class if you're going to sleep anyway? It's a waste of my time and - more importantly - a waste of your time."

Jotaro rose a finger to his hat, raising the brim up enough to have his eyes lock with the professor's.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm tired, and I haven't been sleeping well recently. I've been waking up tired, and going to bed tired, and sleeping in every class I go.That's none of your business, but you've gone and made me tell you anyway."

"Mr. Kujo -- !"

View attachment 1714

The professor paused, and sneered. Unfortunately, this wasn't the same flavor of spineless teacher that Jotaro was used to back in high-school. "I'll have to ask you to excuse yourself from my lecture hall then, Mr. Kujo. You obviously don't seem to care that much about living like a functional person if you're incapable of maintaining a reasonable sleep schedule, and you're disrupting my lecture because of it."

". . ."

". . .and, ah, I'll be sure to take those comments into account when giving you a grade."

Jotaro's fist clenched like a reflex. He'd do nothing, however - nothing that would make him lose even harder. He'd give a brief glare to those in the hall, before rising from his seat and digging his hands into his coat, silently withdrawing from the lecture hall. This wouldn't be the first time he'd be ejected from the hall for something like this - and it wouldn't be the last. No one ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy, after all. At least, back in the regular days of high school.

Good grief.

It's been 3 years since Jotaro had returned from Egypt, returning from what felt like an endless trip. Japan to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to Singapore, Singapore to India, across the middle east into Egypt. When he came back, it was the first time he felt like he was able to walk out in public without some mad stand user turning the corner, trying to kill him and his friends. Most of them ended up in the hospital, and some were less fortunate, but it was still strangely exciting - the exhilaration of combat. It was annoying, but it was satisfying. Jotaro would be the last person to ever admit that sort of thing - it'd infringe on his aloof nature. Yet, that never stopped him from giving Polnareff and the old man a big hug at the end of it all.

Kakyoin, Iggy, Avdol - even the old man, at that moment. He'd never feel that same way anytime soon; the real feeling of being completely and utterly pissed off. Unless that piece of shit decides to ever come back. No, he'd never come back. Jotaro made sure he'd never take anything again.

Heh. He had a bad leg.

Three years have passed since that journey, and Jotaro underestimated how quickly things can become so mundane after such a bizarre journey. A degree in marine biology wasn't that bad, but Jotaro couldn't recall leaving Japan again in that 3 year span. He may have visited his grandfather in New York, but he couldn't remember. Everything becomes blurry and muddled after so long, and now it just feels like an endless wave of annoying shit piling on his shoulders.

Above all, it's this unexplained fatigue. Jotaro could feel as as he shuffled down the college hallway, blinking his eyes and trying to stay awake. It's been like this for about a week now, and everything points to it just being induced by stress. But. . .considering what Jotaro's seen, nothing is impossible. It all seems too suspicious, enough to coax him into getting the old man on the line to see what he thinks. . .and maybe get the SPW foundation involved if it's some kind of hostile stand ability within the college.

Dark. . .darker.

"This is -- !"
Jotaro gasped, clutching his chest as he felt the floor beneath him begin to vanish.

Everything was black.

@Jeremi @Whoever​
"Miss Blue is right, Harper..." SeeU frowned in concern. "Smoking causes all sorts of health problems for humans. I did a anti-smoking benefit before, I learned some awful things!"

As one very muscular man seemed to collapse, SeeU got more concerned. "...is that man okay?"

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi
e3399e22f25ae7574ff5f4dbe7c27454--manga-games-cthulhu-mythos.jpg

The truth was that the longer he stayed to himself, the longer it would take for him to extract information from others.
Seeing as there were so many other life forms here, Vel'Koz decided to use this to his advantage, approaching what appeared to be a gathering of these strangers. He hoped that his appearance didn't scare any of them - that seemed to be the case in Runeterra.

He followed the gaze of a particular female specimen and blinked once. "The fragility of your species has always surprised me. Yet still so rash and unpredictable."

Malzahar
@Sen @anyone

"What an interesting turn of events..."
Perhaps he shouldn't have meddled with something he didn't know anything about? The three-tentacled beast's eyes flickered to life, its many eyes swivelling to understand what had just occurred. He had just been in the Void, minding his own business, when he felt something tear him away from his world. How dare... whatever had seized control of him! He was Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void, the brains behind this glorious place!

Oh, but... he blinked at his surroundings. This was certainly a foreign place. Nothing here was reminiscent of anything he knew, or had in his database. His eyes winked with curiosity and his thirst for knowledge. Maybe his coming here wouldn't be that bad after all?

"Ah, the Prophet..." he spotted the man clad in purple, levitating just a little above the ground. No feet of the glorious Voidborn would touch filthy foreign soil, after all. "Happy to see a familiar face here."

@Otto @Bomb @anyone​
Malzahar shuddered as he sensed a familiar presence nearby. Could it be?

He looked around until his eyes landed on Vel'Koz. He couldn't believe it. It was really him. "Vel'Koz...!" The Prophet struggled to find the proper words through his excitement. When was the last time he spoke with an intelligent Voidborn? Still floating in the air, he bowed down immediately. "I, Malzahar, am forever in your service!" He looked up and asked, "What is our mission here, traveling across universes? I shall follow it without question, my lord." It did not occur to him that Vel'Koz was not the one who brought him here.

Last edited:
tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo10_100.png

A bit ironic in itself, the Mad Dog had plucked out a cigar from his pocket, flicking his lighter up to light his smoke. All that talk about how smoking was bad for health, he didn't really care. He's still got a lot of life in him, how long that could ever be. However, he turned his attention away from the freakshow express. Not that he would ever say that out loud until they start bugging him, he was more of an action type of guy rather than talking it out.

Breathing out a huff of smoky air, Majima took notice of a high school girl hiding behind a trash can? What was some kid doing here? A tinge of a distant memory urged him to at least approach her. He didn't really like playing the nice guy too much, but he wasn't going to let the thought of a person who hasn't even lived long enough to go through this...

Hey kid, I'm pretty damn sure that somebody's seen ya hiding there. Somethin' up with ya? ❞
Might as well poke a bit into what he could hear from her. Maybe something useful maybe something not. Better than not approaching at all...

@Minerva @Everybody else

"Miss Blue is right, Harper..." SeeU frowned in concern. "Smoking causes all sorts of health problems for humans. I did a anti-smoking benefit before, I learned some awful things!"

As one very muscular man seemed to collapse, SeeU got more concerned. "...is that man okay?"

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi
Aoko07.png

"Such misfortune to befall us all, to be enveloped by a light out of nowhere to end up on the wrong side of the world..." Aoko sighed after listening to the responses she'd gathered concerning how others got here. Between the talking horse and the woman who indeed looked like Poseidon's wife, as Dante had said before, it was clear to the redheaded woman that some of the... individuals here were further away from home than others. There just had to be a reason behind this! If the woman's testimony of being from "Earth-11" was true, that she was from an entirely different dimension... Well, that just connected a few of the dots already. Something like the Second Magic didn't just happen by accident; it all had to have some sort of purpose. Of course, the feminine mage could only wonder, between everyone here, who did and did not have an open enough mind to accept the idea of such parallel worlds. She didn't want to accidentally make someone's brain overload to death after all.

Aoko raised an eyebrow briefly when Manchester Black had casually announced his telepathic capabilities. It wasn't that she exactly doubted him; now wasn't the time to just drop bombs of revelations on strangers, but that was an interesting thought. Such abstract magecraft, Aoko had never seen before, and thus, the lines became more solid, even if they were stretched. It was more when he suddenly revealed Bluebird's name to everyone; Harper. Not a very feminine name for such a young looking girl, but perhaps that was just what Americans were like. Coming from the redhead with a name that meant "blue."

In response to SeeU's naive inquiry, Aoko had to ponder the question and how to answer it. "Stage name," huh? Aoko was no stranger to "idols," being from such a country where they were popular. She didn't exactly know much about them admittedly, but if they held stage names... Well, may as well go by something else if she was gonna interact with a group of strangers for an undefined period of time, right?

"Miss Blue works, if you wanna call me something other than my name. I know I would," Aoko said with a light laugh, before leaning toward Harper when asking the British man for a smoke.

"Aren't you a bit young to be smoking? 'Sides, those things don't exactly make you live any longer."

@thatguyinthestore @Josh @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

Assuming that she was given the cigar, Harper would light it and take a long drag before huffing out a large cloud of smoke.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"These things may be bad for me, and I may only be seventeen, but this shit helps me relieve stress. God knows I need it after seeing a unicorn and..." She glanced over to Val'Koz as she approached.
e3399e22f25ae7574ff5f4dbe7c27454--manga-games-cthulhu-mythos.jpg

The truth was that the longer he stayed to himself, the longer it would take for him to extract information from others.
Seeing as there were so many other life forms here, Vel'Koz decided to use this to his advantage, approaching what appeared to be a gathering of these strangers. He hoped that his appearance didn't scare any of them - that seemed to be the case in Runeterra.

He followed the gaze of a particular female specimen and blinked once. "The fragility of your species has always surprised me. Yet still so rash and unpredictable."

"...whatever the hell that thing is."
Jotaro Kujo
- Prologue -
"Platinum Fate"

View attachment 1713

"Mr. Kujo -- !"

View attachment 1714

". . ."

Good grief.

Heh. He had a bad leg.

Dark. . .darker.

"This is -- !"

Everything was black.

@Jeremi @Whoever​
When SeeU pointed out the unconscious Jotaro, Harper simply looked down at him for a moment...

tumblr_inline_nl2halST2q1sv22sw.png

...and proceeded to nonchalantly deliver a kick to his side that wasn't hard enough to inflict much pain, but just enough to wake his ass up.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Ver @Kaykay @Josh @Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo10_100.png

A bit ironic in itself, the Mad Dog had plucked out a cigar from his pocket, flicking his lighter up to light his smoke. All that talk about how smoking was bad for health, he didn't really care. He's still got a lot of life in him, how long that could ever be. However, he turned his attention away from the freakshow express. Not that he would ever say that out loud until they start bugging him, he was more of an action type of guy rather than talking it out.

Breathing out a huff of smoky air, Majima took notice of a high school girl hiding behind a trash can? What was some kid doing here? A tinge of a distant memory urged him to at least approach her. He didn't really like playing the nice guy too much, but he wasn't going to let the thought of a person who hasn't even lived long enough to go through this...

Hey kid, I'm pretty damn sure that somebody's seen ya hiding there. Somethin' up with ya? ❞
Might as well poke a bit into what he could hear from her. Maybe something useful maybe something not. Better than not approaching at all...

@Minerva @Everybody else
Ann stood up. "Huh? Oh, yeah... I'm just trying to get this all sorted out. No big deal." She said with a hint of laughing in her voice. She scratched the back of her head. "I'm also just trying to figure out where my friends went."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kentucky @Anyone

Jotaro Kujo
- Prologue -
"Platinum Fate"

View attachment 1713

"Mr. Kujo -- !"

View attachment 1714

". . ."

Good grief.

Heh. He had a bad leg.

Dark. . .darker.

"This is -- !"

Everything was black.

@Jeremi @Whoever​

Bishamon had noticed the man collapse, moving swiftly she moved to carefully kneel beside him.

tumblr_inline_ocfsch5ODM1r3leyb_100.png

"Hey, can you hear me? What's...what's wrong?" she asked. Although normally unseen by humans unless a god tried to be noticed, she didn't have to try all that hard when talking to that Aquawoman it seemed.

tumblr_inline_nzonbmuKa61r3leyb_100.png

"..."

Her gaze quickly went to that...thing. It wasn't an Ayakashi like she almost assumed it was-it could speak clearly and didn't try to attack, but she was still rather weary and kept it in her sights as she returned her attention to Jotaro near her.

Upon Harper kicking Jotaro in the side, Bishamon gave a small tired sigh.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Anybody I missed

((Sorry for my absence. Stranger Things took my attention.))

"Sandra? Like that washed up actress? 053, you don't seriously- Annnnd she likes it." 682 sighs, "fine, kid. You just named her."

Sandra, as she now would insist to be addressed as, was grinning like a little maniac and jumping with joy. She was thrilled. The Foundation did its best to keep her comfortable, a rotation of toys and books, a brightly colored cell, and chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs (which 682 often would try to steal) but they prided themselves with being "Cold, Not Cruel" meaning that names were going too far. If a guard referred to a subject by name, the eventual termination of the subject would be harder. Only those who posed no threats or had them from the beginning could keep their names, Iris the photographer, Cain the cursed brother, and God the literal god. Sandra was born there, it was a bit of a miracle that she even knew what a name was. She probably got used to scientists and guards referring to each other by their last names.

"Well she's attached to you now so... You wanna hang out with her, kid? She'll be upset if you leave." 682 was asking Ben to stay. Perhaps it was his modified brain acting more human, but no matter the reason, he didn't want to go out alone with only a five year old by his side.

Another voice drew his attention, a bipedal lizard. "What'd you call me "brother" for? Do we look related to you? For one I've got twenty six eyes all over my body. For another you're a walking triceratops."

@BarrenThin @Crow

"Uh..."

Ben took a look at the one who was now known as Sandra and pondered for a bit.

"Mmmm... sure, why not?" Ben shrugs as he replies to 682.

She didn't seem like one who needed to much babysitting, so Ben wouldn't have much issue.

Nothing is going to go wrong, probably.

"So anyways, do you two," Ben says, before pausing and looking at Gnar, "or three... wanna walk around with me, see what's going on with this place? Dinosaur guy over there kinda looks like he's from some Fantasy-themed video game, and I can say the same for a few others here."

Ben looks about.

"If you ask me, this is the last place I'd host a gaming convention."

@Okami @Bomb @BarrenThin

Malzahar
@Sen @anyone

Malzahar shuddered as he sensed a familiar presence nearby. Could it be?

He looked around until his eyes landed on Vel'Koz. He couldn't believe it. It was really him. "Vel'Koz...!" The Prophet struggled to find the proper words through his excitement. When was the last time he spoke with an intelligent Voidborn? Still floating in the air, he bowed down immediately. "I, Malzahar, am forever in your service!" He looked up and asked, "What is our mission here, traveling across universes? I shall follow it without question, my lord." It did not occur to him that Vel'Koz was not the one who brought him here.
tumblr_inline_ohx314Z9Yy1sya88v_400.png

"I'm not quite sure about you, little Voidling, but I am here to learn. Learning is such a wonderful thing, isn't it?" What better way to take over Runeterra and beyond? Seeing as there were so many people here he didn't recognise, Vel'Koz assumed that there were far more worlds than just plain old Runeterra, overrun with yordles and whatnot.

"I am just... conversing with the fleshlings."

"Increasing your risk of cancers of the mouth, lungs, and larynx by smoking on a rolled bundle of something that might as well be grass - just to adapt to my presence... you fleshlings are considerate despite your status as a lower life form."

Assuming that she was given the cigar, Harper would light it and take a long drag before huffing out a large cloud of smoke.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"These things may be bad for me, and I may only be seventeen, but this shit helps me relieve stress. God knows I need it after seeing a unicorn and..." She glanced over to Val'Koz as she approached.

When SeeU pointed out the unconscious Jotaro, Harper simply looked down at him for a moment...

tumblr_inline_nl2halST2q1sv22sw.png

...and proceeded to nonchalantly deliver a kick to his side that wasn't hard enough to inflict much pain, but just enough to wake his ass up.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Ver @Kaykay @Josh @Archmage Jeremiah

*THUNK*

It was like kicking a block of cement.

The void that caressed Jotaro's body wasn't so generous, as the ,am grunted with pain upon awaking, feeling a shard of concrete nearly pierce his back. The muscular man in question flopped over like a fish, his eyes shooting open and scanning the area. He clambered up on his feet, gasping for air and looking around. He only briefly looked at SeeU and Harper, and didn't even register Vel'Koz at first.

<This isn't . . .where am I? What happened?">

A hundred and one scenarios ran through Jotaro's head - most of which involve an enemy stand user, but even that was hard to process in such a rude awakening. There's no telling that this isn't just some stress-induced nightmare or a fever dream or something. That would be the best outcome. As his face seemed to calm as he began to rationally consider what had just happened, Jotaro's glare fell upon the two who stood in front of him.

The first thing they'd notice is. . . holy shit, he's huge. The man towered over them both, standing well over six feet, with a chiseled physique hiding under that shirt. No wonder he didn't even feel that kick, he looks like he eats nails for breakfast."I'm fine," he grumbled, dusting off his fancy coat and checking his clothes for any rips and tears. After which, he'd look (down) at SeeU and Harper.

View attachment 1716

"Now, tell me where this place is."

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back