Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey and Mason- " I'll take my chances."

When Corey first woke up, he panicked for a moment. He didn't like not knowing where he was. The last time he had woken up in a strange place, a certain other chimera overpowered him and forced him to be his beta. Another time he woke in the hospital suffering from severe burns. Waking up in strange places always put Corey on edge. His immediate reaction was to hide. However some had probably seen him, so he tried to blend in with the crowd. He stopped and tilted his head when he saw the strange creature that was so cute. He decided to pet it. " You are kind of cute," he muttered, petting him.

@Bomb @Crow @Okami @BarrenThin

Mason woke up and looked around. He did spot Corey playing with whatever that was. It was a good thing that his boyfriend was distracting himself as he looked around. He gathered the information for now. "
I am wondering that myself. I feel like besides Corey," he pointed over to Corey as he said this. " I know no one, I'm Mason, by the way."

@Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Others

"I'm not quite sure about you, little Voidling, but I am here to learn. Learning is such a wonderful thing, isn't it?" What better way to take over Runeterra and beyond? Seeing as there were so many people here he didn't recognise, Vel'Koz assumed that there were far more worlds than just plain old Runeterra, overrun with yordles and whatnot.

"I am just... conversing with the fleshlings."
"Understood! I shall do the same, then!" he responded, returning to his normal posture.​
Assuming that she was given the cigar, Harper would light it and take a long drag before huffing out a large cloud of smoke.

"These things may be bad for me, and I may only be seventeen, but this shit helps me relieve stress. God knows I need it after seeing a unicorn and..." She glanced over to Vel'Koz as she approached.​

"...whatever the hell that thing is."
Malzahar's good mood was ruined when Harper referred to Vel'Koz as a 'thing'. "Do not insult our god with titles such as that!" he exclaimed. "Who you see before you is none other than Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void! You shall not refer to him with such disgusting slang!"

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_ohx314Z9Yy1sya88v_400.png

"I'm not quite sure about you, little Voidling, but I am here to learn. Learning is such a wonderful thing, isn't it?" What better way to take over Runeterra and beyond? Seeing as there were so many people here he didn't recognise, Vel'Koz assumed that there were far more worlds than just plain old Runeterra, overrun with yordles and whatnot.

"I am just... conversing with the fleshlings."

"Increasing your risk of cancers of the mouth, lungs, and larynx by smoking on a rolled bundle of something that might as well be grass - just to adapt to my presence... you fleshlings are considerate despite your status as a lower life form."

tumblr_inline_n9fq1lXCEN1sypacu.png

"And this is why I smoke."
*THUNK*

It was like kicking a block of cement.

The void that caressed Jotaro's body wasn't so generous, as the ,am grunted with pain upon awaking, feeling a shard of concrete nearly pierce his back. The muscular man in question flopped over like a fish, his eyes shooting open and scanning the area. He clambered up on his feet, gasping for air and looking around. He only briefly looked at SeeU and Harper, and didn't even register Vel'Koz at first.

<This isn't . . .where am I? What happened?">

A hundred and one scenarios ran through Jotaro's head - most of which involve an enemy stand user, but even that was hard to process in such a rude awakening. There's no telling that this isn't just some stress-induced nightmare or a fever dream or something. That would be the best outcome. As his face seemed to calm as he began to rationally consider what had just happened, Jotaro's glare fell upon the two who stood in front of him.

The first thing they'd notice is. . . holy shit, he's huge. The man towered over them both, standing well over six feet, with a chiseled physique hiding under that shirt. No wonder he didn't even feel that kick, he looks like he eats nails for breakfast."I'm fine," he grumbled, dusting off his fancy coat and checking his clothes for any rips and tears. After which, he'd look (down) at SeeU and Harper.

View attachment 1716

"Now, tell me where this place is."

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee

So, upon kicking that thing, Harper probably would have felt her foot shatter if she wasn't wearing armored boots. Luckily, she was, so instead she just kinda stood and looked up at the large man's frame, not seeing at all phased or intimidated by it.

tumblr_inline_n9fq0bxpAz1sypacu.png

"Welcome to Gotham City. You'd fit right in with the freaks here, actually." Harper said to Jotaro before taking another drag of the cigar.
Oh my. He was very big. The closest thing SeeU had ever seen to a man that size was Big Al, and he had been built as an homage to Frankenstein! The people in this place just kept getting scarier and scarier...

"Um...G-Gotham City." A pause, then she felt the need to add: "It has evil penguins."

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Sen @Jeremi
Harper would have corrected SeeU here, but she just decided to let the poor android be for now.

Besides, the way she said that was kinda cute.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Ver @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah

"Lead the way, kid." 682 says, looking everyone up and down. Now there was some buff guy. He could give Abel a run for his money over how built he was. "We don't wanna stay here. Whatever brought us here ain't natural and if there's one thing I learned, the fucking Foundation is right around the corner. Always watching and waiting to ruin some shit and blame it on each other." He could almost hear Clef cocking a shotgun and Cool preparing his soldiers. "They'd shoot everyone and take the survivors."

@Crow

Ann stood up. "Huh? Oh, yeah... I'm just trying to get this all sorted out. No big deal." She said with a hint of laughing in her voice. She scratched the back of her head. "I'm also just trying to figure out where my friends went."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kentucky @Anyone
Heh... no kiddin' with that. Not an everyday thin' when yer thrown outta yer comfort zone. ❞ Majima chuckled at that thought, slightly glad he was a ways away from the... commotion regarding some more weird looking individuals. Yep, this was going to be quite the story to tell to his drinking buddies when he gets back. Finishing the quick smoke, he drops the used up cigarette to the ground and crushes it under his heel. They were already in a dump so it wasn't really a need to put it in a trash can like a normal person.

tumblr_oz67qtFwO81v3qowuo8_100.png

So what you're saying is that some friends were with ya before... getting 'ere. That's odd. ❞ With how things were turning out to be, it was a no-brainer that this was a staged large-scale kidnapping. Just who the hell had the idea to start this? Once he was out of here, he did have to share the news with the higher-ups. It might be useful in the future...
Mason woke up and looked around. He did spot Corey playing with whatever that was. It was a good thing that his boyfriend was distracting himself as he looked around. He gathered the information for now. "I am wondering that myself. I feel like besides Corey," he pointed over to Corey as he said this. " I know no one, I'm Mason, by the way."

Well, here comes another person. Same situation, lost alike to everyone else. Though, Majima noticed that he's been a bit... tame since he got here. No harm in getting a little loose, he still had to live up to his nickname.

tumblr_oz6719EMxS1v3qowuo8_100.png

Well, 'til someone's got more info to make this easier on us, the name's Majima. Goro Majima. Some back home know me as the Mad Dog of Shimano. ... I promise I don't even bite unless somebody bites back. ❞ It wasn't like Majima ever attempted to hide his status in the underground business at all. It wasn't like people would ever care what his whole gig was.

@Minerva @Lucky @Kentucky @everyone

Malzahar's good mood was ruined when Harper referred to Vel'Koz as a 'thing'. "Do not insult our god with titles such as that!" he exclaimed. "Who you see before you is none other than Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void! You shall not refer to him with such disgusting slang!"
Such loyalty! The Void should be happy that a lowly mortal had sold themselves to it. Yes, it was a shame that Malzahar would have difficulty communicating with most... creatures from the place. While Cho'Gath was okay to talk to, Kha'Zix was not the best of company. Vel'Koz himself finally had a new companion to talk to in that dreary place. And Runeterra... sometimes it was a bit too obnoxious even for the Eye of the Void.

"Welcome to Gotham City. You'd fit right in with the freaks here, actually." Harper said to Jotaro before taking another drag of the cigar.
"Interesting name, Gotham... is that not a village in the Earth kingdom of England?" Vel'Koz quizzed. The eyes on his head seemed to spin as he tried to recall information from old books. "The village of fools... it's name meaning "homestead where goats are kept"."

The Eye of the Void showed confusion, if that was even possible, in the way it seemed to still in disbelief. "Are there goats in this Gotham City? Therefore, are you suggesting that this..." he looked at Jotaro, "human man... is in fact a goat?"

"How... interesting. Certainly more interesting than Runeterra."

tumblr_inline_oxbghyi7qP1sya88v_400.png

He floated around Jotaro, tentacles following him like ribbon streamers. "A goat with human anatomy, this is unheard of before... interesting, such chiselled features for a goat-man... lower life forms are starting to evolve quite early..."

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Otto

"Miss Blue is right, Harper..." SeeU frowned in concern. "Smoking causes all sorts of health problems for humans. I did a anti-smoking benefit before, I learned some awful things!"

As one very muscular man seemed to collapse, SeeU got more concerned. "...is that man okay?"

The truth was that the longer he stayed to himself, the longer it would take for him to extract information from others.
Seeing as there were so many other life forms here, Vel'Koz decided to use this to his advantage, approaching what appeared to be a gathering of these strangers. He hoped that his appearance didn't scare any of them - that seemed to be the case in Runeterra.

He followed the gaze of a particular female specimen and blinked once. "The fragility of your species has always surprised me. Yet still so rash and unpredictable."

"Greetings, lower life forms."
*THUNK*

The void that caressed Jotaro's body wasn't so generous, as the ,am grunted with pain upon awaking, feeling a shard of concrete nearly pierce his back. The muscular man in question flopped over like a fish, his eyes shooting open and scanning the area. He clambered up on his feet, gasping for air and looking around. He only briefly looked at SeeU and Harper, and didn't even register Vel'Koz at first.

A hundred and one scenarios ran through Jotaro's head - most of which involve an enemy stand user, but even that was hard to process in such a rude awakening. There's no telling that this isn't just some stress-induced nightmare or a fever dream or something. That would be the best outcome. As his face seemed to calm as he began to rationally consider what had just happened, Jotaro's glare fell upon the two who stood in front of him.

The first thing they'd notice is. . . holy shit, he's huge. The man towered over them both, standing well over six feet, with a chiseled physique hiding under that shirt. No wonder he didn't even feel that kick, he looks like he eats nails for breakfast."I'm fine," he grumbled, dusting off his fancy coat and checking his clothes for any rips and tears. After which, he'd look (down) at SeeU and Harper.

View attachment 1716

aoko3.png

"Looks like he's fine... now, at least," Aoko responded to SeeU's inquiry on the tall man's status, before he'd gotten up, whether or not in response to Bluebird kicking him in the side. Not that he seemed all that bothered by it, and certainly, he looked like the type who didn't really bruise easily. If everyone was a tomato, he was probably a durian.

... That wasn't meant as an insult, but if nothing else, the tall young man's personality was certainly as spiky as a durian.

Letting SeeU and Harper welcome him to Gotham City, Aoko turned toward Vel'Koz, the so-called Eye of the Void according to his... uh, friend. She was lightly amused to be packed in the same category as Harper and the others, not to say anything about them, but... Well. Aoko wasn't like the others, simply put.

"Lower life form? Oh, you flatter me, Mister Eye of the Void," Aoko spoke nonchalantly, as if hardly intimidated by the creature's appearance, compared to Harper, "But I've had my fair share of being called a monster by other monsters. Guess I fit better in your crowd than the others, eh? 'Sides, y'know what they say, don't you? Humans can sometimes act as the greatest monsters of all," she said in a jocular fashion, tilting her head with a confident smirk as always.

Didn't seem very high and mighty like how his friend was revering him to be though.

"England? Tch, I wish. Then I'd be able to just go to work and sort things out with the big bosses upstairs," Aoko said, continuing to hold her free hand on her hip, "No, no. We're in America here. People are generally angrier here. And uh... Jeez, I hope that guy isn't a goat-man. That'd be really uncomfortable for everyone involved."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nl2hbqY8X31sv22sw.png

"The fuck is so funny about a human?" Harper scoffed, finding it hard to believe that she was literally being talked down to by a goddamn unicorn right now.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Ver @Yun Lee @Josh

Trixie snorted and covered her mouth with a hoof to stifle her laughter. "No, no, I'm laughing at my friend! She spends all this time studying and practicing magic, lecturing me about how I need to "focus more", when not even I have failed a spell so extravagantly that it sent my best friend to another dimension!" she tried to explain, snickering her last. "The failures of others never get old,"

@thatguyinthestore

"...Harper?" Now, why would she go by Bluebird? Unless..."Aha! I see!" SeeU clapped her hands together in recognition. "Bluebird is a stage name, right? I know a lot of people who have those, but I'm just SeeU." She looked around her group. "Do any of you have stage names you like to go by? I would like to refer to everyone by what they properly go by! All you have to do is tell me once." She pointed to her head with a smile. "Once I have it in my memory chip, I'll never forget it!"

@thatguyinthestore @Josh @Kaykay @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

Growing a confident grin, Trixie raised her hoof over her chest. "Why, you stand in the presence of

View attachment 1717
The Great and Powerful Trixie!"
the magician exclaimed, rearing onto her hind hooves and making a show of kicking her front hooves into the air, even shooting tiny bursts of magic out from her horn that burst above her head like silent fireworks, "Magic Mare, Master of Illusion, and one-hundred percent evil-free for four years, eleven months, eighteen days, and counting!" Falling forward onto all four hooves again, Trixie casually waved one about, still holding her head high. "But everyone who knows me calls me Trixie,"

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Ver @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay

*THUNK*

View attachment 1716

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Bishamon simply looked up at the man, not at all intimidated.

She opened her mouth to speak, before she heard something that caused her skin to crawl.

"Understood! I shall do the same, then!" he responded, returning to his normal posture.​

tumblr_inline_nzonccUrmB1r3leyb_100.png

"A god?" she scoffed, gazing at the man with narrowed eyes. It was almost like an insult to the war god, who would worship something that looked like it could be an Ayakashi? Something that gods like her protected humans from and destroyed when necessary. She did glance at Vel'Koz afterwards. Either the person considering the monster a god was deranged or just odd. She calmed herself some, but was still a bit ticked.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Anybody I missed

Last edited:
Letting SeeU and Harper welcome him to Gotham City, Aoko turned toward Vel'Koz, the so-called Eye of the Void according to his... uh, friend. She was lightly amused to be packed in the same category as Harper and the others, not to say anything about them, but... Well. Aoko wasn't like the others, simply put.

"Lower life form? Oh, you flatter me, Mister Eye of the Void," Aoko spoke nonchalantly, as if hardly intimidated by the creature's appearance, compared to Harper, "But I've had my fair share of being called a monster by other monsters. Guess I fit better in your crowd than the others, eh? 'Sides, y'know what they say, don't you? Humans can sometimes act as the greatest monsters of all," she said in a jocular fashion, tilting her head with a confident smirk as always.

Didn't seem very high and mighty like how his friend was revering him to be though.

"England? Tch, I wish. Then I'd be able to just go to work and sort things out with the big bosses upstairs," Aoko said, continuing to hold her free hand on her hip, "No, no. We're in America here. People are generally angrier here. And uh... Jeez, I hope that guy isn't a goat-man. That'd be really uncomfortable for everyone involved."
tumblr_inline_ovh1hbTOmx1sya88v_100.png

"Very true - history has always portrayed human beings as one of the most destructive creatures in their worlds."

He curled his tentacles like a man rubbing his hands together. "Amusing, isn't it? For example, take Planet Earth - it took so little for the residents of such a beautiful planet to completely ruin it. Aah, such wasted knowledge. It will be difficult to glean anything from that ball of water now." What a loss, the Eye of the Void did plan on paying that place a visit, but now all he would learn about was... global warming and water. Things he already knew before, or read about. Shame.

"While I will never underestimate the stupidity of human beings, I must say that there are many creatures out there that a human would just die of fright seeing." Vel'Koz coughed out a strange noise that was supposed to be a laugh.

If he didn't need to find a way to get back, he would have sucked the knowledge out of this uppity life form here. "You should watch your tongue, fleshling. Under different circumstances, and if you didn't amuse me, perhaps you might not make it back to this... England."

tumblr_inline_ovgzcwzde51sya88v_100.png

"Also, I don't see what is wrong with goat-men. I knew quite a few, they are charming little fleshlings indeed. Many of them are what you lower life forms refer to as 'hippies', though. Never have been one to care for nature."

He placed a tentacle under his chin as he regarded Jotaro. "Never seen such a big goat-man though. Nor one with such features."
Vel'Koz was slightly disappointed that he had been transported to America, out of all places. "I shall be honest, I was quite pleased that I thought I had been taken to England. I've heard it's a fancy place, prime for studying human customs. But it appears I am in America. Less classy, but it will do."

the_great_and_powerful_trixie_-png.1717

The Great and Powerful Trixie!"
the magician exclaimed, rearing onto her hind hooves and making a show of kicking her front hooves into the air, even shooting tiny bursts of magic out from her horn that burst above her head like silent fireworks, "Magic Mare, Master of Illusion, and one-hundred percent evil-free for four years, eleven months, eighteen days, and counting!" Falling forward onto all four hooves again, Trixie casually waved one about, still holding her head high. "But everyone who knows me calls me Trixie,"

"A talking horse." Vel'Koz's deep voice flattened. It didn't have an aura of death like Hecarim, and Vel'Koz noted that it definitely looked less fearsome. Like a child's toy, but living and breathing, and way too 'blue'.

"The 'Great and Powerful'?" Vel'Koz scoffed. "Now this is interesting. A talking horse who thinks high and mighty of herself," the Voidborn swam over to the horse. "I sense magic in your very core - you will teach me all about this magic of yours. I haven't seen it before."

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Otto

Heh... no kiddin' with that. Not an everyday thin' when yer thrown outta yer comfort zone. ❞ Majima chuckled at that thought, slightly glad he was a ways away from the... commotion regarding some more weird looking individuals. Yep, this was going to be quite the story to tell to his drinking buddies when he gets back. Finishing the quick smoke, he drops the used up cigarette to the ground and crushes it under his heel. They were already in a dump so it wasn't really a need to put it in a trash can like a normal person.

tumblr_oz67qtFwO81v3qowuo8_100.png

So what you're saying is that some friends were with ya before... getting 'ere. That's odd. ❞ With how things were turning out to be, it was a no-brainer that this was a staged large-scale kidnapping. Just who the hell had the idea to start this? Once he was out of here, he did have to share the news with the higher-ups. It might be useful in the future...

Well, here comes another person. Same situation, lost alike to everyone else. Though, Majima noticed that he's been a bit... tame since he got here. No harm in getting a little loose, he still had to live up to his nickname.

tumblr_oz6719EMxS1v3qowuo8_100.png

Well, 'til someone's got more info to make this easier on us, the name's Majima. Goro Majima. Some back home know me as the Mad Dog of Shimano. ... I promise I don't even bite unless somebody bites back. ❞ It wasn't like Majima ever attempted to hide his status in the underground business at all. It wasn't like people would ever care what his whole gig was.

@Minerva @Lucky @Kentucky @everyone

This was indeed interesting, and the pony and giant eldritch monstrosity helped support Ann's personal theory that the Metaverse had something to do with this. Perhaps she had accidentally done something with the Nav while walking down the street. That was feasible, and would explain why the rest of the Phantom Thieves weren't there. She got lost in thought, she didn't realize Majima introduced himself.

"Oh, I'm Ann. I'm just a normal high school student." she said

@Lucky @Kentucky @anyone

tumblr_inline_ovh1hbTOmx1sya88v_100.png

"Very true - history has always portrayed human beings as one of the most destructive creatures in their worlds."

He curled his tentacles like a man rubbing his hands together. "Amusing, isn't it? For example, take Planet Earth - it took so little for the residents of such a beautiful planet to completely ruin it. Aah, such wasted knowledge. It will be difficult to glean anything from that ball of water now." What a loss, the Eye of the Void did plan on paying that place a visit, but now all he would learn about was... global warming and water. Things he already knew before, or read about. Shame.

"While I will never underestimate the stupidity of human beings, I must say that there are many creatures out there that a human would just die of fright seeing." Vel'Koz coughed out a strange noise that was supposed to be a laugh.

If he didn't need to find a way to get back, he would have sucked the knowledge out of this uppity life form here. "You should watch your tongue, fleshling. Under different circumstances, and if you didn't amuse me, perhaps you might not make it back to this... England."

tumblr_inline_ovgzcwzde51sya88v_100.png

"Also, I don't see what is wrong with goat-men. I knew quite a few, they are charming little fleshlings indeed. Many of them are what you lower life forms refer to as 'hippies', though. Never have been one to care for nature."

He placed a tentacle under his chin as he regarded Jotaro. "Never seen such a big goat-man though. Nor one with such features."
Vel'Koz was slightly disappointed that he had been transported to America, out of all places. "I shall be honest, I was quite pleased that I thought I had been taken to England. I've heard it's a fancy place, prime for studying human customs. But it appears I am in America. Less classy, but it will do."

"A talking horse." Vel'Koz's deep voice flattened. It didn't have an aura of death like Hecarim, and Vel'Koz noted that it definitely looked less fearsome. Like a child's toy, but living and breathing, and way too 'blue'.

"The 'Great and Powerful'?" Vel'Koz scoffed. "Now this is interesting. A talking horse who thinks high and mighty of herself," the Voidborn swam over to the horse. "I sense magic in your very core - you will teach me all about this magic of yours. I haven't seen it before."

tumblr_inline_nl2hihiskX1sv22sw.png

"Seriously, please stop encouraging that thing."

@Sen

She opened her mouth to speak, before she heard something that caused her skin to crawl.

tumblr_inline_nzonccUrmB1r3leyb_100.png

"A god?" she scoffed, gazing at the man with narrowed eyes. It was almost like an insult to the war god, who would worship something that looked like it could be an Ayakashi? Something that gods like her protected humans from and destroyed when necessary. She did glance Vel'Koz afterwards. Either the person considering the monster a god was deranged or just odd.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Anybody I missed
"America?!" SeeU's shoulders slumped. "That's so far from Korea...oh, I hope I can get home before anyone gets worried!" Not like anyone would, really.

Awwww, Trixie was so cute! SeeU couldn't help but giggle. "You can do magic, Trixie? Can I see? I've never seen a pony that does magic before!"

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Sen @Jeremi
Aoko04.png

"Looks like he's fine... now, at least," Aoko responded to SeeU's inquiry on the tall man's status, before he'd gotten up, whether or not in response to Bluebird kicking him in the side. Not that he seemed all that bothered by it, and certainly, he looked like the type who didn't really bruise easily. If everyone was a tomato, he was probably a durian.

... That wasn't meant as an insult, but if nothing else, the tall young man's personality was certainly as spiky as a durian.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah
tumblr_inline_n9fq1lXCEN1sypacu.png

"And this is why I smoke."

So, upon kicking that thing, Harper probably would have felt her foot shatter if she wasn't wearing armored boots. Luckily, she was, so instead she just kinda stood and looked up at the large man's frame, not seeing at all phased or intimidated by it.

tumblr_inline_n9fq0bxpAz1sypacu.png

Harper would have corrected SeeU here, but she just decided to let the poor android be for now.

Besides, the way she said that was kinda cute.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Ver @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah

"Gotham."

"America."

Jotaro listened intently, and upon getting what he needed, he scowled and lowered the brim of his cap.

View attachment 1720

"Give me a damn break."

<I can't tell if this is a dream or not yet. I don't know who these people are. But. . .if isn't a dream. . .good grief, this isn't good. I have to find a way out of here.>

Jotaro seemed displeased, disoriented and disconnected - the big three that was enough to make him want to leave as soon as possible. If this city wasn't some kind of illusion created by a stand user. . .then he'll have to find a way to New York and get in contact with the old man -- better yet, get in contact with the Speedwagon Foundation. Seemed like he was on his own for this one, because Jotaro had no intentions to get friendly with a bunch of random people.

. . .Korea?

Was he not the only. . .?

Damn it, never mind. He's got a job to do, which is getting away from his city. Jotaro shoved through the small crowd that had formed before him, which then revealed to him the being catching their attention. . .

A jellyfish.

". . .Tch."

Maybe it was a dream. None of this makes sense. And it's annoying. Jotaro would abscond, looking to get away from these clowns as soon as possible.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Otto

tumblr_inline_nl2h812IB61sv22sw.png

As soon as the Brit spouted her name out in front of everyone here, Harper's first instinct was to punch the man straight in the jaw. She worked hard keeping that a secret, dammit!

Though, as the telepath spoke on, Harper found herself growing slightly calmer, mainly at the notion that he didn't dig around in her brain for her last name. That was good. Harper was a pretty common name, after all. Though... she couldn't help but offer a worried glance to Bruce out of the corner of her eye. Hopefully he'd have the sense not to go digging around in Bruce friggin' Wayne's head, or at the very least, not to go around spouting the fact that he was Batman if he did.

A playful smirk would curl across Harper's lips as she began to speak again, the punk girl leaning against the wall next to SeeU and crossing her arms.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Well color me impressed, Ranger Rick. But word of advice, don't go snooping around in my head anymore. You may not like what you find." She replied. When he lit a cigar, Harper lifted her head a bit in response. "Hey, wanna spare me a smoke?"

"Of course! I'm not a bloody savage!"

Like it was second nature, Chester handed Harper a cigarette. Holding a light out, it'd be ease for Harper to light up.

"There you go, just let toxic fumes in n' out of yer lungs. It's natural."
"Oh? Really, is that so?"

Soujirou's eyes narrowed as he stared at the self-pronounced telepath. A slight grin crossed his face as he placed a hand on the hilt of one of his swords. This man could invade their private thoughts? How interesting.

"If it is all the same to you, how about you try prying a little deeper? I assure you, I will not hold anything against you for trying."

The swordsman's gaze was sharp, as piercing as the swords he carried. He didn't seem like he was going to draw his sword, but his expression was very much challenging. He prided himself on his swordsmanship, his ability to cut anything.

That included others' strange, unique, eccentric, and powerful abilities.

"Only if you dare to try, of course."

@Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Josh

"Oh! Now you're speakin' to me heart, mate. I do love me a good challenge"
Manchester+Black+Superman+versus+the+Elite.png

A devilish smirk once again sat on the brit's face as his eye began to glow. As he entered Soujirou mind, everything was fine. Well, at first. Manchester eye glowed for a time as he clearly was focusing hard enough for his veins in his face showed. Pulling out of Soujirou, Manchester smiled.

"You can bugger right off that shit, mate. I've been in a lot of weird minds and seen a lot of mind barriers. but that different Your mind is more of an idea than anythin' else. Also a lot of bloody cutting images kept being fed back to me. I must say,Your just one weird bloke I like it."

"A god?" she scoffed, gazing at the man with narrowed eyes. It was almost like an insult to the war god, who would worship something that looked like it could be an Ayakashi? Something that gods like her protected humans from and destroyed when necessary. She did glance Vel'Koz afterwards. Either the person considering the monster a god was deranged or just odd.
"Yes!" The Prophet said in response to Bishamon's question. Sensing doubt in her tone of voice, he elaborated. "He is one of many who reside in the Void, beings of immense power! One day, the rift shall be opened, and Runeterra, no, the entire multiverse shall surrender to its overwhelming superiority... second sight ordains it!"

His wicked smile was obscured by his mask as he asked, "Would you like to see it for yourself...? I can show you visions of the future..."

"Seriously, please stop encouraging that thing."

@Sen

"You have no right to give orders to our master, mortal!"

Last edited:
Corey and Mason- " I'll take my chances."

When Corey first woke up, he panicked for a moment. He didn't like not knowing where he was. The last time he had woken up in a strange place, a certain other chimera overpowered him and forced him to be his beta. Another time he woke in the hospital suffering from severe burns. Waking up in strange places always put Corey on edge. His immediate reaction was to hide. However some had probably seen him, so he tried to blend in with the crowd. He stopped and tilted his head when he saw the strange creature that was so cute. He decided to pet it. " You are kind of cute," he muttered, petting him.

@Bomb @Crow @Okami @BarrenThin

Mason woke up and looked around. He did spot Corey playing with whatever that was. It was a good thing that his boyfriend was distracting himself as he looked around. He gathered the information for now. "
I am wondering that myself. I feel like besides Corey," he pointed over to Corey as he said this. " I know no one, I'm Mason, by the way."

"Lead the way, kid." 682 says, looking everyone up and down. Now there was some buff guy. He could give Abel a run for his money over how built he was. "We don't wanna stay here. Whatever brought us here ain't natural and if there's one thing I learned, the fucking Foundation is right around the corner. Always watching and waiting to ruin some shit and blame it on each other." He could almost hear Clef cocking a shotgun and Cool preparing his soldiers. "They'd shoot everyone and take the survivors."

@Crow

9pekqpn.png

"Sounds pretty tough," Ben comments. The Plumbers were far from that bad as far as he knew. "So, after we all find our ways home away from this Gotham place, do you two want to head back... you know, there?"

Ben then notices someone else, Corey, petting Gnar. "Woah, where'd you come from?"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back