Status
Not open for further replies.
y5Kovrl.png

"I'm a... uh... Gal- yeah, species names are hard to remember. I'm an alien, fighting against Bane like the rest of you guys," Upgrade says, "just call me Upgrade. Name says it all, or most of it, anyways."​

Upgrade waves back to Sandra.

iQyYhRN.jpg

"Keep it down, guys, I'm sorta trying to keep a secret identity here," Upgrade says, then turns to Harper. "Guess you were too, so I suppose that's fair."

In response to Harper, Upgrade said, "I'll explain what I can after we kick candleface's butt over here. Less talk, more action, think we can all agree on that?"

Upgrade began to fire consequetive optic blasts at Mr Combustible.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi

"You don't even exist in this universe, is a secret identity necessary?" 682 asks, what was it with humans and trying to hide their true selves? He shakes his head, that didn't really matter. What did matter was he now had a chance to kick some ass. "Stay back." He growls at Sandra who in turn made her way by SeeU, the safest looking person in the room. 682 flexes his hands as the bones within his fingers break, grow, and reform, poking out of his skin like talons. He grins maniacally and pounces at the top hatted creature, ready to tear something apart. Hey! He may have just been having a civilized conversation, but in his hearts of hearts, he was a feral beast and hadn't had a chance to kill in a long while. "Come on, mother fucker!"

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @YunLee @Takumi

tumblr_inline_nl2hbgCU3w1sv22sw.png

"The fuck are you two doing?! He surrendered already!!" Harper shouted, attempted to push the blaster away before he fired it so the blasts wouldn't hit their suspect.

Then, when the 682 attempted to pounce on his head, Harper tugged out her grapnel gun and fired it towards 682's leg, hoping to pull him towards the ground before he could get a hit on Mr. Combustible.

@Okami @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Harper's aim was spot on, 682 had barely made it a few feet before he collided face first to the ground. "Son of a bitch!" He hisses, scrambling to his feet, "doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it!"

682 was a violent bastard.

He deserved face planting.

He deserved much more than that actually.

The lizard brushes himself off, wincing as he pushes his claws back into his hands, "thought he was a threat still." Came his lame reply as an attempt to make up for the attack. "You know posh bastards like him always are guilty of something."

@thatguyinthestore @Crow

tumblr_inline_nl2h9axkVv1sv22sw.png

"He's just one of Penguin's low life thugs. He ain't a threat to nobody. Just wait till we get to the GCPD so Gordon can lock his ass in a cell and throw away the key." Harper replied as she put her grapnel gun away and crossed her arms before leaning up against the wall.

God, she needed another cigarette. Maybe she'll ask that Manchester dude for another one next time she sees him.

@Okami @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"I'm sure if he was a threat the rest would of jumped into action much sooner." Bishamon chided to the two who had been stopped in their attack against Mr. Combustible.

"You'll get your chance, young one." She replied to Ben with a small shake of her head and a chuckle. He was young but battle ready, but he seemed reckless like the god of war herself was when fighting the Yato god. Luckily she had her guide Kazuma to keep her grounded when needed in times like those.

@Jeremi @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Okami @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anybody I missed

"What an inspiring display!" Trixie exclaimed as she pranced into the pawn shop behind everyone else after the dust had settled, "The Great and Powerful Trixie is humbled by everypony-...ahem, everyone's affinity for magic! So few magical trinkets remain out and about in Equestria, and even fewer that could match the magnitude of yours!" Trixie gushed, ogling Bluebird's rifle, Ann's whip, and Felix, armed to the teeth as he was, "Starlight told me humans have a way of capturing the essence of magic within the contraptions they invent; that "human" magic,"

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Fight Dudes

Trixie held her hoof to her chin while she snorted with refined laughter. "The thought of another universe is shocking, when before you stands a "creepy talking horse-thing" as our delightful friend Harper described me?" Trixie talked Jotaro down, only to subsequently snap around to face Aquawoman with her own shocked look, "Wait, did you just say fifty-two? Fifty-two? And this Bane is drawing allies from all fifty-two other universes?" the showpony inquired in disbelief, "I've heard of invading one other universe, but by Celestia, fifty-two? That sounds excessive!" Trixie shouted, "That sounds excessive, right?" she snapped around again, this time to address Mr. Combustible out of the blue.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Ver @Okami @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Mr. Combustible Dudes
tumblr_inline_nl2hbqY8X31sv22sw.png

"These are weapons, not 'magic', weird talking probably-a-hallucination unicorn thing."

tumblr_inline_nl2hcrCt4q1sv22sw.png

"And thank God me and Bruce found you guys before Bane did. Who knows what deep shit we'd be in if you guys allied with him." Harper said, shuddering at the thought of someone like Jotaro part of Bane's little circus group.

Corey and Mason

The more he listened, the more he didn't want to be seen. This place was strange and it was terrifying him and he did what he did best. He blended into the background to avoid the threats. He was scared. He had to find Mason.

" So, I'm assuming we are working off the multi-verse theory, but I imagine it is more complicated than that. Maybe it might be better to talk at the GCPD though."

@Jeremi @Anyone
"Yeah, but that begs the question..." Came the voice of Felix, who had remained silent since the fight with Clownface. Instead, he had been balancing a combat knife on his index finger out of boredom.

felix_from_rvb_by_raine_b312-d8g0u5i.png

"What do we do about bulb head over there? I vote we kill him, but I get the feeling that Miss Bluebird over here has an issue with that."

tumblr_inline_n9fq0hW67O1sypacu.png

"Damn right I do. We're not killing anyone." Harper replied to Felix, sounding a tad angry.

"Right, well if anyone needs me..." Felix started before tossing the knife up in his hand and catching it before heading towards the door.

"I'll be outside." Felix said before walking back outside.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Okami @Crow @Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @PawnShop​

As the group was conversing (and fighting evidently) Aquawoman had decided to stand back. The two thugs fighting was none of her concern and everyone else seemed to be able to play nice with each other. Then however she realized... "Where is the one called Bruce Wayne?"

Sure enough a quick look showed that Bruce was nowhere to be seen. "Everyone!" But he could still be heard. For a billionaire playboy he sure could sneak around well. He had moved to the end of the alley beckoning them to follow him. Anyone who did spotted a street sign.

latest

Crime alley, yeah this place sure looked like a crime alley. That however wasn't what Bruce wanted them to focus on. Instead he pointed to the window of an electronic store where on the TVs there was a man talking about something.

2823867-godfrey.png

"-ere are the Justice League in all of this? People say that they are off world but I've been hearing that for a month! The truth is that they don't care what's going on in Gotham City right now, in fact they welcome it!" The man who spoke seemed to be rather intense to say the least. "That's right my fellow citizens it's been over a month since the "criminal mastermind" calling himself Bane took over Gotham City and isolated it from the rest of the world. And your government or your superheroes aren't doing a damn thing about it! This is infallible proof that the regular Joe on the street doesn't matter to them! Or is it because they are scared? Your government has told you that Bane has weapons of mass destruction primed and ready on tactical targets all across the nation. But we all know that's a bunch of hogwash! A WMD against the Justice League? Even a crazy man in a batsuit would take care of that! No citizens, this is happening because they want it to happen. Bane is your master now Gotham, and that's the bottom line. Think about that. This is Glorious Godfrey signing off. Don't let the government tell you what to think. That's my job!"

As the program ended Bruce had a very grim look on his face, but it was Aquawoman that spoke first. "I had a very sudden urge to punch the man in the television right in the face." Came her response.

"You're not the only one, but he rakes in too much money for the network to let him go." Bruce finally responded. "How could this have happened to Gotham? A month? Taken over by Bane? It doesn't make any sense..."

"How much or little sense it doesn't matter. This is reality. Bane is in control and we are standing in the middle of a war zone."

The streets really did look like they had been hit by a missile with burning cars and debris scattered all over. "We have to get to the GCPD,"
Bruce replied. "Even if Gotham is overrun by criminals, Gotham's finest are no doubt doing everything they can to reign in the chaos. And you..." Bruce turned towards Bluebird. "You're an associate of Batman aren't you? What about him and the protectors of Gotham?"

Now it was Aquawoman's turn to speak up again. "As of now Mister Wayne as far as we know. We are the protectors of Gotham. But you are right, we need to seek shelter. Standing in the middle of the street makes us vulnerable. Perhaps a police station would be a good choice for us until we can figure out our next course of action?"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

Clive-Owen-John-Connor-Terminator-6.jpg

The alleyways was bursting with activity, however there was a lone man staring at the television set, crossing his arms, not saying a thing.

But he lifted a eyebrow when he heard something about a man named Bane taking over Gotham City. After eyeing the other heroes nearby,

He turned and shook his head, the place looked just as bad if only a little better than a post-apoc wasteland.

Not waiting any longer, he found himself staring at a boy who looked normal but was fighting with another... whatever the hell that was.. , a man with a red longcoat who John just caught something about being a demon hunter, a few punks with something standing behind him.

Aoko06.png

"A boy with an affinity for cutting things up, huh? I knew a wonderful boy sorta like that, a long time ago. Hmm... Today... I guess he'd be just a few years younger than you. You even look a little like him a little," Aoko said with a light laugh in response to Soujirou, thinking back to the little boy she'd met in that field all those years ago. How much had happened since then? How many years had it even been since that fateful day? A small wave of nostalgia rolled through Aoko, before she cleared her throat.

Now, then. If this guy had a face like that boy's face, then certainly, she could trust him, right?

Her expression shifted a bit when the television came on, providing some context on the state of this Gotham City they were all in, and how it had been run over by a villain named Bane -- a villain that Bluebird, or rather Harper, seemed familiar enough with in turn -- in the absence of who Aoko could only presume to be the local "heroes." How easily she was taking this news was surprising even to Aoko herself, not really fancying herself any sort of familiar with the concept of superheroes, but here Harper was, mask and fancy suit all. Guess that's just what happens when one stumbles into a living example of the Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon.

Aoko08.png

"Oya, guess we really do need to move," Aoko said, remaining far from discouraged as she let go of Soujirou, though it seemed like people weren't immediately about to move, and the redhead didn't feel super inclined to lead the pack. Seemed more like Mister Wayne's or Aquawoman's, from her perspective, if only because Bluebird there seemed a bit... preoccupied.

And of course, there was... Jotaro.

She had to raise an eyebrow when Dante seemed to recognize him, casually mentioning demons like it were no big deal (even Aoko didn't find herself often running into Dead Apostles, but... well, anything goes in here), and how well the giant of a young man seemed to take it. But hey, may as well use that as an opportunity to get to know each other better.

"I didn't know we had a celebrity in our midst... though, I woulda figured I'd have heard of you if you're Japanese and you go around just flaunting a power like that," Aoko said, scratching the back of her head as she looked toward Jotaro, "'Course, I doubt anyone knows about me, which would probably prove to be a refreshing change of pace if that's so."

"To answer your question though, never heard of a Stand before in my life, so I must be "something else," since that's what they always call me anyway! I can't summon a punchy ghost like Chester over here calls it, but let's just say I'm full of my own fair share of surprises! In any case, I don't think I caught your name?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Widowmaker

It was then John turned toward the red haired female, and the man with white hair and red long-coat, along with the other man with the being.. behind him.

"Stand?... powers..." Looks like I missed out on a lot."

@Widowmaker @Ver @dark @Anyone else i missed

Mason

" Welcome to my world. I'm still getting used to the supernatural in my world and I have been involved in it since I was 16. Best friend's a werewolf, boyfriend's a chimera amongst other things. Still, there always seem to be something new to learn." Mason caught Corey hiding out of the corner of his eye but didn't say a word.

@dark

Corey

Corey felt bad that Mason had ignored the other man. He decided to follow him out. He was hiding still, but looked over at him and slid out of the shadows. " Is there a reason you wanted to kill the thug?" He asked. Corey may be a hero, but being an ex-beta of Theo Raeken, he also understood that some things were bad.

@thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nl2hbgCU3w1sv22sw.png

"The fuck are you two doing?! He surrendered already!!" Harper shouted, attempted to push the blaster away before he fired it so the blasts wouldn't hit their suspect.

Then, when the 682 attempted to pounce on his head, Harper tugged out her grapnel gun and fired it towards 682's leg, hoping to pull him towards the ground before he could get a hit on Mr. Combustible.

@Okami @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Harper's aim was spot on, 682 had barely made it a few feet before he collided face first to the ground. "Son of a bitch!" He hisses, scrambling to his feet, "doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it!"

682 was a violent bastard.

He deserved face planting.

He deserved much more than that actually.

The lizard brushes himself off, wincing as he pushes his claws back into his hands, "thought he was a threat still." Came his lame reply as an attempt to make up for the attack. "You know posh bastards like him always are guilty of something."

@thatguyinthestore @Crow
tumblr_inline_nl2h9axkVv1sv22sw.png

"He's just one of Penguin's low life thugs. He ain't a threat to nobody. Just wait till we get to the GCPD so Gordon can lock his ass in a cell and throw away the key." Harper replied as she put her grapnel gun away and crossed her arms before leaning up against the wall.

God, she needed another cigarette. Maybe she'll ask that Manchester dude for another one next time she sees him.

@Okami @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"I'm sure if he was a threat the rest would of jumped into action much sooner." Bishamon chided to the two who had been stopped in their attack against Mr. Combustible.

"You'll get your chance, young one." She replied to Ben with a small shake of her head and a chuckle. He was young but battle ready, but he seemed reckless like the god of war herself was when fighting the Yato god. Luckily she had her guide Kazuma to keep her grounded when needed in times like those.

@Jeremi @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Okami @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anybody I missed
tumblr_inline_nl2hbqY8X31sv22sw.png

"These are weapons, not 'magic', weird talking probably-a-hallucination unicorn thing."

tumblr_inline_nl2hcrCt4q1sv22sw.png

"And thank God me and Bruce found you guys before Bane did. Who knows what deep shit we'd be in if you guys allied with him." Harper said, shuddering at the thought of someone like Jotaro part of Bane's little circus group.

"Yeah, but that begs the question..." Came the voice of Felix, who had remained silent since the fight with Clownface. Instead, he had been balancing a combat knife on his index finger out of boredom.

felix_from_rvb_by_raine_b312-d8g0u5i.png

"What do we do about bulb head over there? I vote we kill him, but I get the feeling that Miss Bluebird over here has an issue with that."

tumblr_inline_n9fq0hW67O1sypacu.png

"Damn right I do. We're not killing anyone." Harper replied to Felix, sounding a tad angry.

"Right, well if anyone needs me..." Felix started before tossing the knife up in his hand and catching it before heading towards the door.

"I'll be outside." Felix said before walking back outside.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Okami @Crow @Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @PawnShop​

iQyYhRN.jpg

"Let's just hope that there's still a jail left to contain him," Upgrade says, just as the emblem on its chest began to beep and flash red. A red light engulfed the blob, before Ben Tennyson was there once more.

JunQaWD.jpg

"I don't think there's much left to do here," Ben says, then turns to Bishamon. "Wait, who were you again? I don't think we've introduced ourselves... to each other, anyways."

@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Okami @Ver @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Jeremi @etcetcetc​

Staying quite for sometime, Chester pointed his finger at the bulb headed man like. Gun, turning to Harp.

"Your Wrong, Harper. Your just bloody wrong. Not killin' blokes like Bane leads to shit like this. And why don't you kill? Because not killing makes you better? 'Cuz that wouldn't be true justice. That's just hogwash, mate. The world doesn't need baby sitters like Superman or The bat, Harper. It needs a doctor willing to cut the tumors out.

His finger still pointed like a Gun, he shoock his head.

"You know what I have to Do, mate. Mask and capes are out; reality is in fashion now.

@verite @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Mason

" Welcome to my world. I'm still getting used to the supernatural in my world and I have been involved in it since I was 16. Best friend's a werewolf, boyfriend's a chimera amongst other things. Still, there always seem to be something new to learn." Mason caught Corey hiding out of the corner of his eye but didn't say a word.

@dark

Corey

Corey felt bad that Mason had ignored the other man. He decided to follow him out. He was hiding still, but looked over at him and slid out of the shadows. " Is there a reason you wanted to kill the thug?" He asked. Corey may be a hero, but being an ex-beta of Theo Raeken, he also understood that some things were bad.

@thatguyinthestore

That's when the general turned to look over at what seemed like the only normal one around. John blinked "So.. are you human?"

"I've had my share of crap.. but this takes the cake in strange."

@Lucky

kTnQBoR.png

Vel'Koz watched on the sidelines, arms folded, as the others attacked the monsters that had spawned from the thugs from the shop. It was a specimen he had never seen before, and that had caught Vel'Koz's attention. But it was impossible to study it when it was being attacked from all sides, so the Eye of the Void could only judge it from what he could see. His eyes widened when Malzahar's energy did not even so much as disintegrate it - only melting the creature into liquid form. He said nothing as the creature disappeared down a drain, an air of distaste around him.

"Interesting, how interesting. If only I could get a piece of that monster I could analyse it..." Vel'Koz hummed to himself before clapping Malzahar on the back with a tentacle. "Well done, Prophet."

HfNnjB4.png

"Beings from other universes..."
So they weren't foreigners? Well, I suppose the word was still applicable, though not in the sense Vel'Koz knew it as. They were more like... aliens, despite being humans - and lower life forms, at that. Now the Eye of the Void wasn't completely sure how he had gotten here, or how the others arrived as well.

K2pXq8S.png

"A little hero of justice, you say, with no heart to kill?" Vel'Koz chuckled. "That won't do. I say, since we are all here why not chase after this Bane character? Our presence here is probably related to him - more help than going to some human police force."

@Jeremi @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Okami @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Otto

Staying quite for sometime, Chester pointed his finger at the bulb headed man like. Gun, turning to Harp.

"Your Wrong, Harper. Your just bloody wrong. Not killin' blokes like Bane leads to shit like this. And why don't you kill? Because not killing makes you better? 'Cuz that wouldn't be true justice. That's just hogwash, mate. The world doesn't need baby sitters like Superman or The bat, Harper. It needs a doctor willing to cut the tumors out.

"You know what I have to Do, mate. Mask and capes are out; reality is in fashion now.

@verite @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT
tumblr_inline_n9fq01Jdzw1sypacu.png

"...well, Bane is different. There are exceptions. I ain't Batman. I believe that killing is necessary sometimes, like in Bane's case. But two-bit gamgsters like him?" Harper asked, gesturing to Mr. Combustible.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"They're not worth the bullet."

@Josh @Jeremi @Ver @Crow @Okami @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

Felix looked up at Corey and rolled his eyes behind his helmet as he went outside to talk to him. He hadn't been serious about someone talking to him, but he figured that he might as well humor him since he was bored anyways.

a_smoking_gun_by_dakki_dono-d78qbub.png

"Not really." He replied rather simply.

@Lucky

Mason

" Outside of the one time I wasn't, yes, I'm human. Well, technically, I was the perfect host for- it's a long story. It's over with it though, so it doesn't matter quite honestly. "

Mason would prefer to forgot the one time he wasn't... all those innocents that he had killed because he was being used to revive a serial killer werewolf. He was still the perfect chimera, but it didn't matter now that Valet was dead.

@dark

Corey

Corey was silent and wasn't sure how to respond that. Theo also didn't have a reason and that had turned out really poorly for him. He looked at the ground. " I'm Corey."

@thatguyinthestore

"What an inspiring display!" Trixie exclaimed as she pranced into the pawn shop behind everyone else after the dust had settled, "The Great and Powerful Trixie is humbled by everypony-...ahem, everyone's affinity for magic! So few magical trinkets remain out and about in Equestria, and even fewer that could match the magnitude of yours!" Trixie gushed, ogling Bluebird's rifle, Ann's whip, and Felix, armed to the teeth as he was, "Starlight told me humans have a way of capturing the essence of magic within the contraptions they invent; that "human" magic,"

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Fight Dudes

Trixie held her hoof to her chin while she snorted with refined laughter. "The thought of another universe is shocking, when before you stands a "creepy talking horse-thing" as our delightful friend Harper described me?" Trixie talked Jotaro down, only to subsequently snap around to face Aquawoman with her own shocked look, "Wait, did you just say fifty-two? Fifty-two? And this Bane is drawing allies from all fifty-two other universes?" the showpony inquired in disbelief, "I've heard of invading one other universe, but by Celestia, fifty-two? That sounds excessive!" Trixie shouted, "That sounds excessive, right?" she snapped around again, this time to address Mr. Combustible out of the blue.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Ver @Okami @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Mr. Combustible Dudes

A... talking pony? I guess Morgan's was a talking cat, so this wasn't all that different.

"Oh, Carmen? She's my Persona. Yeah, she's pretty cool." she said.

SeeU really wasn't sure what was going on. Everyone was now fighting about whether or not to kill the bulb man, even though he surrendered? But if her memory banks served her right...

"He's going to take us to the penguin! We can't kill him, or we won't meet the penguin!" If she had her sword, she would raise it up in front of her for emphasis, but did so very inexperiencedly. "We have to be careful who we attack-remember the mud monster?"

@thatguyinthestore @Josh @Okami @Takumi

"...well, Bane is different. There are exceptions. I ain't Batman. I believe that killing is necessary sometimes, like in Bane's case. But two-bit gamgsters like him?" Harper asked, gesturing to Mr. Combustible.

Felix looked up at Corey and rolled his eyes behind his helmet as he went outside to talk to him. He hadn't been serious about someone talking to him, but he figured that he might as well humor him since he was bored anyways.

@Lucky

"Good thing I don't use capes and masks," a voice spoke, interrupting Chester. It was none other than Ben Tennyson. "I'm in agreement with bird lady over here. I say, take him down, not take him out. Besides, he's a henchman, not the big boss of the operations. Plus we need to interrogate him even more or something."

@Josh @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Sen @Ver @Crow @Okami @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

SeeU really wasn't sure what was going on. Everyone was now fighting about whether or not to kill the bulb man, even though he surrendered? But if her memory banks served her right...

"He's going to take us to the penguin! We can't kill him, or we won't meet the penguin!" If she had her sword, she would raise it up in front of her for emphasis, but did so very inexperiencedly. "We have to be careful who we attack-remember the mud monster?"

@thatguyinthestore @Josh @Okami @Takumi
tumblr_inline_nl2hccVOq21sv22sw.png

"Yeah, exactly. Knowing Cobblepot, he's involved with this somehow."
"Good thing I don't use capes and masks," a voice spoke, interrupting Chester. It was none other than Ben Tennyson. "I'm in agreement with bird lady over here. I say, take him down, not take him out. Besides, he's a henchman, not the big boss of the operations. Plus we need to interrogate him even more or something."

@Josh @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Sen @Ver @Crow @Okami @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​
Mason

" Outside of the one time I wasn't, yes, I'm human. Well, technically, I was the perfect host for- it's a long story. It's over with it though, so it doesn't matter quite honestly. "

Mason would prefer to forgot the one time he wasn't... all those innocents that he had killed because he was being used to revive a serial killer werewolf. He was still the perfect chimera, but it didn't matter now that Valet was dead.

@dark

Corey

Corey was silent and wasn't sure how to respond that. Theo also didn't have a reason and that had turned out really poorly for him. He looked at the ground. " I'm Corey."

@thatguyinthestore
"...Felix." The mercenary said after a moment of awkward silence between the two.

@Lucky

iQyYhRN.jpg

"Let's just hope that there's still a jail left to contain him," Upgrade says, just as the emblem on its chest began to beep and flash red. A red light engulfed the blob, before Ben Tennyson was there once more.

JunQaWD.jpg

"I don't think there's much left to do here," Ben says, then turns to Bishamon. "Wait, who were you again? I don't think we've introduced ourselves... to each other, anyways."

@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Okami @Ver @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Jeremi @etcetcetc​

"Bishamon." she introduced herself, looking down at the ten year old.

"Ben, correct? You seem rather cocky, best not to get too cocky here." she advised, before glancing to SeeU. She moved to adjust the Vocaloid's arms slightly with a mutter.

"Be very careful when you use this." was her only comment on that, she would offer to teach SeeU how to use it, but she doubted there would be time for that.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Otto @Crow @Anybody I missed

tumblr_oz67baZDDv1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ W-What now? Universes? Like multiple... of them? Yer losin' me 'ere! ❞ That was Majima's first reaction once he walked into the store and then heard that line. Well... it was like he was thrown onto a sci-fi movie set without even knowing it, except this was probably for real. Though, something about Combustible's response to that...

❝ Hold on for a sec... yer big boss Bane's got some knowledge of this universe mumbo jumbo? If yer gonna spill the beans, spill it all in one go! Don't be yanking my chain 'ere! ❞

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone​
Gnar spotted Majima from afar, and Gnar doesn't know why, mostly because of his childish body and mind, but something about Majima just drew Gnar towards him.

Cue leg cuddles.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Bishamon." she introduced herself, looking down at the ten year old.

"Ben, correct? You seem rather cocky, best not to get too cocky here." she advised, before glancing to SeeU. She moved to adjust the Vocaloid's arms slightly with a mutter.

"Be very careful when you use this." was her only comment on that, she would offer to teach SeeU how to use it, but she doubted there would be time for that.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Otto @Crow @Anybody I missed

bl01Ko2.jpg

"Ben, Ben 10, Ben Tennyson, yeah, pretty much. Good to meet you, Bishamon," Ben greets. "Don't worry about me, I've faced my fair share of bad guys, and I'm sure you and pretty much everyone else here has too."

@Takumi

@Lucky

Kroq-Gar listened to the exchange about killing the gangster he had totally helped acquire, cough cough, with keen interest. These hatch-lings seemed divided on the matter. If he was with his own Saurus, Kroq-Gar would have likely just killed the men outright, but that wasn't his call here. "Sometimes, the only way... preserve... life, is to take one... to save many." The eight-foot lizard man looked back and forth between them, then back at Mr. Combustible with a brief snarl. "If we... release him... or he escapes, then any harm he causes... is our fault."

tumblr_inline_nl2hccVOq21sv22sw.png

"Yeah, exactly. Knowing Cobblepot, he's involved with this somehow."

"...Felix." The mercenary said after a moment of awkward silence between the two.

@Lucky

"She is very... clearly... not a bird." Kroq-Gar gave Ben the closest thing he could manage to a frown.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Josh @Ver @Jeremi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Lucky @Takumi @Okami @thatguyinthestore

Kroq-Gar listened to the exchange about killing the gangster he had totally helped acquire, cough cough, with keen interest. These hatch-lings seemed divided on the matter. If he was with his own Saurus, Kroq-Gar would have likely just killed the men outright, but that wasn't his call here. "Sometimes, the only way... preserve... life, is to take one... to save many." The eight-foot lizard man looked back and forth between them, then back at Mr. Combustible with a brief snarl. "If we... release him... or he escapes, then any harm he causes... is our fault."

"She is very... clearly... not a bird." Kroq-Gar gave Ben the closest thing he could manage to a frown.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Josh @Ver @Jeremi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Lucky @Takumi @Okami @thatguyinthestore

9pekqpn.jpg

"She does call herself one, though," Ben says, "kinda, anyways."

@BarrenThin @thatguyinthestore

"Thanks..." Harper paused for a moment after realizing she didn't know this thing's name. "Uhhh... what's your name again?" She asked, not really phased by seeing weird shit like him anymore.
9pekqpn.jpg

"She does call herself one, though," Ben says, "kinda, anyways."

@BarrenThin @thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_nl2hcigaKx1sv22sw.png

"Well it's 'cause I'm one of Batman's partners. Kinda like Robin. Except, y'know, cooler and not a sidekick."

@BarrenThin @Crow @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Okami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back