Status
Not open for further replies.
"And show Penguin that I snitched? Oh no boy, I'm just going to stay in whatever cell you shove me in." Mr Combustible responded.

"I think we've sat around long enough." Bruce responded. "Everyone get anything you need and we'll move out."

As Aquawoman went to release Mr Combustible from the grip of her trident the group suddenly felt the ground starting to shake.

Despite not having a regular face you could tell that Mr Combustible was gripped by fear. "Oh no...it's one of them."

Aquawoman grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him closer. "What? What is out there?" But Mr Combustible was too scared to respond.

"Everyone take cover," Bruce told everyone in the pawnshop as the shaking became worse and worse. Suddenly a gigantic foot slammed down on the street outside of the pawnshop.

latest

Those close to window saw a giant of a creature 70 feet tall. It size made it cumbersome to walk the streets as its arms grazed against the buildings on either side sending debris falling down to the ground. Luckily enough it hadn't noticed the group and continued down the street the shaking got weaker and weaker until it finally subsided as the giant disappeared from sight.

"What in the seven seas was that!" Aquawoman exclaimed pulling Mr Combustible up in the air.

"O-one of Bane's attack dogs! You think he got everyone to follow him just because he's Bane? That is his muscle, and with the threat of the missiles, or whatever he has, no superhero heavy hitters dare come here! Gotham is isolated with Bane as its master!"

"Well we are here now," Bruce responded calmly. "And we will do all it takes to get back Gotham!" He stepped to the door to see if it was safe and got out to the streets. "Come on, luckily that monster went the other way we're going down the other street and we'll get to the GCPD in no time."​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone
Aoko08.png

"We're all talking with the assumption that we just have to do infiltration. Really, considering who we have on us, like yours truly," Aoko said, briefly gesturing toward Jotaro, Aquawoman, and Dante, among others, "What's preventing us from just barging in? I've run into way scarier than two-bit thugs and 10 foot clay monsters!"

She then sweat-dropped briefly at SeeU's comment.

"N-No... My hair is fine..."

"Mmm? Me? Oh, I'm not so interesting," Aoko began when Dante asked about her, not paying much mind to his earlier ramblings of a Succubus, let alone his so-called friend Trish, "I just--" She tried to continue, before a distant rumbling stopped her in her tracks.​

Aoko07.png

"Maybe later, hotshot. It's already gone, and people here seem more inclined to stick to the local police house or whatever. And the wind's gotta go where the wind's gotta go," Aoko said, perhaps surprisingly so not perturbed all that much by Dante's magical transformation. She didn't feel super inclined to go after the colossal monstrosity, having remained completely silent (for a hot moment) while it passed through the street, especially considering they already had its presumed master on their list. Why go after the body when you could cut off the head, after all?

"By the way... Nice look. A little... openly monstrous for my liking, but I've seen scarier," she simply said, putting a hand on her hip again as she looked toward Wayne and Aquawoman, the former of the two agreeing with the notion that going after it would be foolhardy. Aoko was confident in her own strength, but not only would she rather go with the people who weren't capable of taking the creature on, the businessman held up a good point; before engaging, they'd have to learn more about it preferably, maybe even find a weakness if there was one.

Guess this was what one called... prep time?

"In any case, the police department is our destination then? Seems like you and Miss Bluebird there are the ones familiar with this town, so we'll all be in your hands if that's the case. If we don't get moving soon, I imagine we won't be so lucky again and evade the monster's notice, hmm?"

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Josh @thatguyinthestore @Anybody

". . .?!"

View attachment 1758

Jotaro's answer came in the form of a shuddering rumble that nearly caught him off guard. Turning his attention to the windows and watching the shadow of the colossus pass over the pawn shop and it's inhabitants. It gave him memories of the High Priestess and it's user, who had managed to create a massive face at the bottom of a lake using artificial diamonds.

And they said diamond was unbreakable.

The delinquent started through the door after Bruce and Aquawoman. He'd nod to Aoko, "Now we're pressed on time. Let's move." Jotaro didn't bother motioning to the rest of the group, but he did take position at the very front of the mob alongside Bruce and Aquawoman, letting the rest fall in line behind him.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Josh @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Anybody

"Are you sure you know who you're talking to? I've faced something literally the same size and strength as that giant, and shrugged it off like it was nothing! I even got a picture." Dante then pulled out a picture frame of the Savior.

"If I can shrug off a hit from this thing? I can more then handle that giant war beast. I get that you're trying to make sure we didn't make the wrong choice, safety for the group etc. But if we leave that giant thing alive? Who knows what damage it will cause."

"I understand you, Dante," Bruce began. "It's a macho thing, beat down people to show how strong you are. I'm not questioning your powers, what I am concerned about is how this group and Gotham look after a fight with that creature is done. We also don't know if that creature has any friends running around. Maybe you are willing to sacrifice this city and this group but I am not willing. We stay in the shadows until we absolutely necessary have to show our hand. Got it?"

". . .?!"

View attachment 1758

Jotaro's answer came in the form of a shuddering rumble that nearly caught him off guard. Turning his attention to the windows and watching the shadow of the colossus pass over the pawn shop and it's inhabitants. It gave him memories of the High Priestess and it's user, who had managed to create a massive face at the bottom of a lake using artificial diamonds.

And they said diamond was unbreakable.

The delinquent started through the door after Bruce and Aquawoman. He'd nod to Aoko, "Now we're pressed on time. Let's move." Jotaro didn't bother motioning to the rest of the group, but he did take position at the very front of the mob alongside Bruce and Aquawoman, letting the rest fall in line behind him.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Josh @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Anybody

"If there are no more objections. I have to agree with Jotaro that we move on." Bruce looked behind himself and hoped that everyone was following him as they continued on. The final trek luckily was an uneventful one and soon enough...

They were standing out side the HQ of GCPD. Cop cars surrounded the entrance to the area but otherwise everything seemed quiet. Would they even find anyone inside? Right now Bruce wasn't really sure.​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

"... First of all, my name is Rose."

The young girl regarded Felix with a sideways glance. She took her sweet time in answering him, as if playing up this teenage angst image he was gathering from her. "Would that be easier for you?" she asked, raising one brow slightly. "To think I'm just a teenage girl going through a phase? I believe my mother--" Rose flinched ever-so-slightly at daring to let that word slip from her lips. "--was of the same mindset. She never understood me. Whether through naivety or ignorance, she probably thought I'd grow up to be a different kind of girl."

NvzU0tF.png

Rose shook her head. "This is just a roundabout way of telling you that this is just who I am. A brooding girl who has interests one might refer to as 'goth' and who has been through more than most thirteen-year-old children. Probably. I do not see who I am significantly deviating from the present at any point from now, though I suppose I could be wrong. This whole situation is not something I could have anticipated or imagined..."

Rose didn't know where she was or why she was here. There was some alternate universe situation emerging, that much was clear, but Rose figured she had started dealing with the extent of that when it came to Suburb and the trolls. Clearly, her breadth of knowledge was just a drop in an ocean, rather than just a lake. All that really mattered now was to either find her friends or manage some way back to them. If this situation meant anything at all, it possible meant an escape for all of them from the confines of Sburb's rules.

"But perhaps I am wrong. Maybe this is just a phase after all. For now, it would be advantageous of you to just think of me as the goth girl who can shoot magic from her sewing needles, if that helps you process it."

It was then that the large creature came patrolling, and Rose could do little but follow Felix as he moved to ask the others exactly what that was. Rose wasn't sure they wouldn't be able to take it, but she was not about to suggest it.

@thatguyinthestore

Every person who told Makoto that Bane could not be reasoned with just emboldened him further. There had to be a solution that didn't involve bloodshed, Makoto truly believed in that. Perhaps mind reading was the way to go, even if Makoto didn't quite understand it.

Manchester quickly clued in to Makoto and Junko's history and decided to inquire for more, but Makoto wasn't quite sure what to tell him. If Junko was in the same situation as Makoto, was she really that big a threat now? Of course, there was always the possibility she was behind this somehow, some way.

Y0yafOI.png

"Junko Enoshima is..."

"Junko Enoshima is...?"

Makoto scowled. "Despair. That's what she is."

Junko smiled widely. She was about to respond before the ground shook beneath her feet and the group witnessed the hulking beast stalking Gotham's streets. Makoto went pale at the sight, and even Junko seemed a bit put off by it.

vA5ycuN.png

"Jeez, isn't that a bit overkill?"

Junko shrugged it off however and continued to hold tightly on to Combustible's arm. She did this all the way to the police station.

"... Just keep an eye on her," Makoto told Manchester, before following along himself.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Movin'Along

Last edited:
As thoughtful as the hug was, it was unfortunately no help to the Vocaloid. "Big...scary...giant...huge...bad..." She was having a very hard time processing all of this, the android aspect of her shining through very clearly.

@thatguyinthestore

God, Harper really wasn't good at this motivation thing, was she? Well, not wanting to see one of the most likeable people in the group get killed, Harper kept pushing forward.

tumblr_inline_n9fq62mekJ1sypacu.png

"Hey, that monster? Don't worry about it. It's nothin' but a big dumb bodyguard for Bane. And if it does try to hurt you for whatever reason, I won't let it hurt you." Harper said, still holding SeeU in her embrace as she looked down at her with her best smile.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Moving a cigarte and lighter with his mind towards Harper, Chster sighed as he looked at the young crime fighter,​

"Yet after all thoughts crimes, the bloody wanker get a slap on the wrist and a trip to the pokey. Wait no, he's crazy so he goes to the loony bin, my bad. Real justice, Harper. I guess just I don't get the Bat's game."

"Ha Ha, kid. Listen, just 'cuz I can't read yout mind well doesn't mean I couldn't muck around in it. Leave ya thinkin' ya a chicken. Next thing ya know, ya cluckin' around ally to ally, or give you a seizure, laying on the floor, your britches about to be dirty. Good for you I like ya sprite."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva

"Uh, ah, sorry, that is not what I meant to imply," Soujirou apologized, holding one hand up. "I just meant that we have some thoughts you might not want to hear, even though you can."
"And show Penguin that I snitched? Oh no boy, I'm just going to stay in whatever cell you shove me in." Mr Combustible responded.

"I think we've sat around long enough." Bruce responded. "Everyone get anything you need and we'll move out."

As Aquawoman went to release Mr Combustible from the grip of her trident the group suddenly felt the ground starting to shake.

Despite not having a regular face you could tell that Mr Combustible was gripped by fear. "Oh no...it's one of them."

Aquawoman grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him closer. "What? What is out there?" But Mr Combustible was too scared to respond.

"Everyone take cover," Bruce told everyone in the pawnshop as the shaking became worse and worse. Suddenly a gigantic foot slammed down on the street outside of the pawnshop.

latest

Those close to window saw a giant of a creature 70 feet tall. It size made it cumbersome to walk the streets as its arms grazed against the buildings on either side sending debris falling down to the ground. Luckily enough it hadn't noticed the group and continued down the street the shaking got weaker and weaker until it finally subsided as the giant disappeared from sight.

"What in the seven seas was that!" Aquawoman exclaimed pulling Mr Combustible up in the air.

"O-one of Bane's attack dogs! You think he got everyone to follow him just because he's Bane? That is his muscle, and with the threat of the missiles, or whatever he has, no superhero heavy hitters dare come here! Gotham is isolated with Bane as its master!"

"Well we are here now," Bruce responded calmly. "And we will do all it takes to get back Gotham!" He stepped to the door to see if it was safe and got out to the streets. "Come on, luckily that monster went the other way we're going down the other street and we'll get to the GCPD in no time."​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

Soujirou had to admit he was a little surprised when the ground started rumbling, but when he saw the monstrosity, he didn't feel the urge to slice it apart. It looked slow, and given that it either ignored or simply didn't see the group it seemed its head followed the same impression. Considering he had cut apart things far larger than this, he felt no need to put his sword to the test. Cutting up the weird goo monster was good enough for now, until he either felt the urge again or found something worth cutting.

"Well, if that is what we have decided to do I will follow along."

Admittedly he still felt like getting the attention of Bane by killing his attack dog would've been the simplest way to end all of this, but if no one else was on board he would just go with them for now. Arriving at the GCPD, he just glanced at the premises for a moment.

"...This place does not look like it affords much shelter, but we might as well check it out since we have arrived."

@Jeremi @anyone

"I understand you, Dante," Bruce began. "It's a macho thing, beat down people to show how strong you are. I'm not questioning your powers, what I am concerned about is how this group and Gotham look after a fight with that creature is done. We also don't know if that creature has any friends running around. Maybe you are willing to sacrifice this city and this group but I am not willing. We stay in the shadows until we absolutely necessary have to show our hand. Got it?"

" ... Understood." Dante exclaimed, turning off his Devil Trigger and walking along with the group. Something was telling him that he should of just broke off and dealt with that creature himself. But that was merely his cockiness talking.

They were standing out side the HQ of GCPD. Cop cars surrounded the entrance to the area but otherwise everything seemed quiet. Would they even find anyone inside? Right now Bruce wasn't really sure.

"So. What do you think we'll find in there anyways? Didn't someone here say that this place is still standing just to prove a point?"

@Jeremi, @Everyone.

God, Harper really wasn't good at this motivation thing, was she? Well, not wanting to see one of the most likeable people in the group get killed, Harper kept pushing forward.

tumblr_inline_n9fq62mekJ1sypacu.png

"Hey, that monster? Don't worry about it. It's nothin' but a big dumb bodyguard for Bane. And if it does try to hurt you for whatever reason, I won't let it hurt you." Harper said, still holding SeeU in her embrace as she looked down at her with her best smile.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT
View attachment 1759

SeeU suddenly stopped moving, going limo in Harper's arms.
View attachment 1759

"................"

Looks like she overloaded :(

@thatguyinthestore

"... First of all, my name is Rose."

The young girl regarded Felix with a sideways glance. She took her sweet time in answering him, as if playing up this teenage angst image he was gathering from her. "Would that be easier for you?" she asked, raising one brow slightly. "To think I'm just a teenage girl going through a phase? I believe my mother--" Rose flinched ever-so-slightly at daring to let that word slip from her lips. "--was of the same mindset. She never understood me. Whether through naivety or ignorance, she probably thought I'd grow up to be a different kind of girl."

NvzU0tF.png

Rose shook her head. "This is just a roundabout way of telling you that this is just who I am. A brooding girl who has interests one might refer to as 'goth' and who has been through more than most thirteen-year-old children. Probably. I do not see who I am significantly deviating from the present at any point from now, though I suppose I could be wrong. This whole situation is not something I could have anticipated or imagined..."

Rose didn't know where she was or why she was here. There was some alternate universe situation emerging, that much was clear, but Rose figured she had started dealing with the extent of that when it came to Suburb and the trolls. Clearly, her breadth of knowledge was just a drop in an ocean, rather than just a lake. All that really mattered now was to either find her friends or manage some way back to them. If this situation meant anything at all, it possible meant an escape for all of them from the confines of Sburb's rules.

"But perhaps I am wrong. Maybe this is just a phase after all. For now, it would be advantageous of you to just think of me as the goth girl who can shoot magic from her sewing needles, if that helps you process it."

It was then that the large creature came patrolling, and Rose could do little but follow Felix as he moved to ask the others exactly what that was. Rose wasn't sure they wouldn't be able to take it, but she was not about to suggest it.

@thatguyinthestore

Every person who told Makoto that Bane could not be reasoned with just emboldened him further. There had to be a solution that didn't involve bloodshed, Makoto truly believed in that. Perhaps mind reading was the way to go, even if Makoto didn't quite understand it.

Manchester quickly clued in to Makoto and Junko's history and decided to inquire for more, but Makoto wasn't quite sure what to tell him. If Junko was in the same situation as Makoto, was she really that big a threat now? Of course, there was always the possibility she was behind this somehow, some way.

Y0yafOI.png

"Junko Enoshima is..."

"Junko Enoshima is...?"

Makoto scowled. "Despair. That's what she is."

Junko smiled widely. She was about to respond before the ground shook beneath her feet and the group witnessed the hulking beast stalking Gotham's streets. Makoto went pale at the sight, and even Junko seemed a bit put off by it.

vA5ycuN.png

"Jeez, isn't that a bit overkill?"

Junko shrugged it off however and continued to hold tightly on to Combustible's arm. She did this all the way to the police station.

"... Just keep an eye on her," Makoto told Manchester, before following along himself.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Movin'Along
"Wait, hold on..." Felix began as he rose a brow behind his helmet and looked down at Rose.

maxresdefault.jpg

"You can shoot magic from sewing needles?"

"..."

"...bullshit."

@Atomic Knight

tumblr_inline_nl2he0LsjU1sv22sw.png

"Son of a bitch..." Harper muttered as SeeU apparently shut down in her arms. Without any other real option, Harper groaned and the lifted android up, carrying her bridal style all the way to the GCPD.

"If there are no more objections. I have to agree with Jotaro that we move on." Bruce looked behind himself and hoped that everyone was following him as they continued on. The final trek luckily was an uneventful one and soon enough...

They were standing out side the HQ of GCPD. Cop cars surrounded the entrance to the area but otherwise everything seemed quiet. Would they even find anyone inside? Right now Bruce wasn't really sure.​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone
" ... Understood." Dante exclaimed, turning off his Devil Trigger and walking along with the group. Something was telling him that he should of just broke off and dealt with that creature himself. But that was merely his cockiness talking.

"So. What do you think we'll find in there anyways? Didn't someone here say that this place is still standing just to prove a point?"

@Jeremi, @Everyone.
Due to carrying an extra body with her, albeit a rather light one, Harper ended up at the GCPD a bit after everyone else did.

tumblr_inline_nl2h68MBVG1sv22sw.png

"Hopefully we won't find a bunch of dead cops." Harper replied to Dante rather seriously as she entered the building, still carrying SeeU in her arms as she did so.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Malzahar
kTnQBoR.png

Vel'Koz watched on the sidelines, arms folded, as the others attacked the monsters that had spawned from the thugs from the shop. It was a specimen he had never seen before, and that had caught Vel'Koz's attention. But it was impossible to study it when it was being attacked from all sides, so the Eye of the Void could only judge it from what he could see. His eyes widened when Malzahar's energy did not even so much as disintegrate it - only melting the creature into liquid form. He said nothing as the creature disappeared down a drain, an air of distaste around him.

"Interesting, how interesting. If only I could get a piece of that monster I could analyse it..." Vel'Koz hummed to himself before clapping Malzahar on the back with a tentacle. "Well done, Prophet."

HfNnjB4.png

"Beings from other universes..."
So they weren't foreigners? Well, I suppose the word was still applicable, though not in the sense Vel'Koz knew it as. They were more like... aliens, despite being humans - and lower life forms, at that. Now the Eye of the Void wasn't completely sure how he had gotten here, or how the others arrived as well.

K2pXq8S.png

"A little hero of justice, you say, with no heart to kill?" Vel'Koz chuckled. "That won't do. I say, since we are all here why not chase after this Bane character? Our presence here is probably related to him - more help than going to some human police force."
Receiving praise from such a god-like figure was an exciting moment for Malzahar. However, his excitement dwindled when he realized that Vel'Koz wasn't responsible for them being in this foreign world. Perhaps it was fate that they would both end up here without either of them planning on it? He didn't know. Despite being a prophet and a seer, his visions of the future did not predict this event. They were here against their will.

"Bane shall pay for meddling in the plans of the Void!" he exclaimed as he followed the group, eager to advance their quest.​

Last edited:
When the heavy footsteps first began to shake the pawn shop, 682 had poked his head out the door, lizard like eyes narrowing as they took in the giant. It was about has big as he usually was and aside from the club, didn't look too impressive. A single squadron of 05 operatives could probably have taken it down but unfortunately the most powerful organization in the world didn't exist in this dimension it seemed. 682 himself was anxious for some bloodshed and was disappointing when he was directed to hide, though he did comply.

"What I would do-" He had explained in a whisper to Sandra who he crouched next to, "would bite through his tendons on his ankles" the PSI force of 682's jaws were were easily stronger than any animal living today, and his teeth were currently suited to slice, "once he falls I tear into his eye and work my way into his brain." The lizard was grinning like a maniac with his idea, Sandra didn't look impressed.

When they began to move to the police station 682 carried Sandra the mile or so, he did not want to deal with a five year old who was tired of walking. While the others began to file in, he catches up to Ben and the white haired human, Dante. "So... What are you exactly?" He asks, "you both look human but your DNA can not be normal to allow you to rewrite it like that so you can shape shift. And you..." This was directed at Dante, "you give me the same sort of vibe that Abel gave me when I fought that biblical bastard. You aren't normal either, which I like. The less actual humans in existence the better."

@Crow @Widowmaker

When they began to move to the police station 682 carried Sandra the mile or so, he did not want to deal with a five year old who was tired of walking. While the others began to file in, he catches up to Ben and the white haired human, Dante. "So... What are you exactly?" He asks, "you both look human but your DNA can not be normal to allow you to rewrite it like that so you can shape shift. And you..." This was directed at Dante, "you give me the same sort of vibe that Abel gave me when I fought that biblical bastard. You aren't normal either, which I like. The less actual humans in existence the better."

"Well. That's probably because I am half human, half demon. Yeah, shocker I know, how is that possible? How can there be a half human half demon hybrid? I don't know, go ahead and ask Sparda, and i'm sure he'll tell you ALL about it. But yeah, long story short, my mother was human, my dad was a demon, they did the thing and boom. I was born."

@Okami, @Everyone.

From her cat-ear speakers, a small boot-up ping rang out as SeeU stirred awake, eyes opening as if nothing had happened. She blinked, looking around. "Eh? Where are we? Is this GCPD?"

At this moment she would realize she was being held by Harper. "Ah! Hello Harper! Uh...why are you holding me? I didn't lose power, did I?"

@thatguyinthestore

From her cat-ear speakers, a small boot-up ping rang out as SeeU stirred awake, eyes opening as if nothing had happened. She blinked, looking around. "Eh? Where are we? Is this GCPD?"

At this moment she would realize she was being held by Harper. "Ah! Hello Harper! Uh...why are you holding me? I didn't lose power, did I?"

@thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Hate to break it to ya, but you did. Right when we were in the middle'a huggin', too." Harper said with a smirk as she set SeeU back down on her feet.

@Yun Lee

@Jeremi, @Everyone.

"Hopefully some good men and woman of the GCPD." Bruce Wayne responded. "Let me go first, they shouldn't shoot me on sight...I hope." With rather uneasy steps Bruce made his way to the entrance and pushed it open.

He would be met by gun clicking as a number of police officers aimed their guns at him. "I am unarmed." Bruce raised his arms in the air. "My name is Bruce Wayne, me and my friends are looking for sanctuary."

The cops looked at each other not quite sure what to think before one dropped the gun and the others soon followed. It seemed that they believed him for now. Their faces seemed weary from fighting, perhaps they just were tired from the entire situation. "Don't let some of the people that come in scare you...we're all on the same team."

Aquawoman was the first to step in holding Mister Combustible in a tight grip. "We also have a present for you to lock away." A few of the cops looked at each other until one stepped up and took him into custody.

"Can you tell me where Comissioner Gordon is? I'd like to explain the situation to him." One of the police told Bruce to follow him. "The Comissioner is an old friend. Everyone I hope I don't have to say that you should start anything here. I'll go talk to him and then we can figure this out together."

5733cf7d136544a903654b97e8e2200e.jpg

The entrance area was open with a number of desks lined about. Despite their being stairs and doors leading other places, perhaps right now it was best to stay put at the entrance.​

"Can you tell me where Comissioner Gordon is? I'd like to explain the situation to him." One of the police told Bruce to follow him. "The Comissioner is an old friend. Everyone I hope I don't have to say that you should start anything here. I'll go talk to him and then we can figure this out together."

The entrance area was open with a number of desks lined about. Despite their being stairs and doors leading other places, perhaps right now it was best to stay put at the entrance.

"Got it." Dante nodded towards Bruce as he watched him walk off with one of the Police Officers.

He then turned his attention to the entire group. "So... Who wants Pizza? I'm buyin."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver@CrunchyCHEEZIT@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

SeeU rubbed the back of her neck, clearly embarrassed. "Oh dear...I'm very sorry! I'm afraid that giant monster was too much for me to process unless I shut off all other stimuli. This has never happened before, to tell the truth. How embarrassing!" She laughed nervously, but gave Harper a smile. "Thank you for not abandoning me there."

As they arrived indoors, SeeU would find some place to sit down. "Hmm...it appears that I was able to recharge a bit while processing. I should be able to go another...twenty-seven hours before shutting down."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Widowmaker @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi@Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone​

"Hopefully some good men and woman of the GCPD." Bruce Wayne responded. "Let me go first, they shouldn't shoot me on sight...I hope." With rather uneasy steps Bruce made his way to the entrance and pushed it open.

He would be met by gun clicking as a number of police officers aimed their guns at him. "I am unarmed." Bruce raised his arms in the air. "My name is Bruce Wayne, me and my friends are looking for sanctuary."

The cops looked at each other not quite sure what to think before one dropped the gun and the others soon followed. It seemed that they believed him for now. Their faces seemed weary from fighting, perhaps they just were tired from the entire situation. "Don't let some of the people that come in scare you...we're all on the same team."

Aquawoman was the first to step in holding Mister Combustible in a tight grip. "We also have a present for you to lock away." A few of the cops looked at each other until one stepped up and took him into custody.

The entrance area was open with a number of desks lined about. Despite their being stairs and doors leading other places, perhaps right now it was best to stay put at the entrance.​

"Mm."

View attachment 1760

Ah, a police department. Despite being a delinquent in high school, Jotaro never saw the inside of a jail cell that often. The only time he stepped through the doors of a police department was when he was going to turn himself in. Looking back on it now, it's stupid to think that a shitty police department that was something like this could've held him in that cell. If he wanted to leave the cell, he would've. Star Platinum had no limits, and had no weakness.

It's troubling to think about.

Jotaro did as he does, and entered the building coolly, sidling around the entrance and letting Bruce attend to his business. He'd eye a few police officers, and take the brief moment of solace to consider this next course of action.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

"Got it." Dante nodded towards Bruce as he watched him walk off with one of the Police Officers.

He then turned his attention to the entire group. "So... Who wants Pizza? I'm buyin."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver@CrunchyCHEEZIT@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone
SeeU rubbed the back of her neck, clearly embarrassed. "Oh dear...I'm very sorry! I'm afraid that giant monster was too much for me to process unless I shut off all other stimuli. This has never happened before, to tell the truth. How embarrassing!" She laughed nervously, but gave Harper a smile. "Thank you for not abandoning me there."

As they arrived indoors, SeeU would find some place to sit down. "Hmm...it appears that I was able to recharge a bit while processing. I should be able to go another...twenty-seven hours before shutting down."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Widowmaker @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi@Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone​

tumblr_inline_nl2hcvOALp1sv22sw.png

"The hell is it with you and pizza?" Harper asked, finding it a bit odd how much he talked about the triangular food. Crossing her arms, Harper would sit on a desk next to SeeU.

tumblr_inline_nl2hdnLynf1sv22sw.png

"Hey, don't mention it. I wasn't gonna let you just die out there." Harper replied to the Vocaloid with a genuine smile before looking back over to Dante.

"Anyways, I doubt that any pizza places are open. And even if there were, they definitely aren't delivering with giant-ass monsters patrolling the whole city."

@Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Okami @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Otto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back