Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1 - The icebreaker

"How about Team Wayne and Team Aquawoman?" Bruce finally responded to all the team naming. "Now if we're done with that here's the plan. Team 1, lead by me will advance from the North part of town and head to the Iceberg lounge from that way." He then motioned towards Aquawoman.

"Aquawoman and Team 2 will advance from the South and both teams will converge here on the pier where Penguin's got the Iceberg lounge docked. I'd suggest Bluebird to go with Aquawoman, just so that we have native gothamites on both teams. And Manchster..." Bruce turned his attention towards Manchester Black. "Makoto had a point in regards to the giant. If your team sees it, do not engage but use your powers to scan its mind. Perhaps we will learn something? Otherwise I think we're good to go."

"I still don't care for this plan," Gordon replied. "I don't want to see so many civilians be put into danger."

"We were all gathered for a reason," Bruce assured him. "Whatever is going on we have to finish it together. Alright, let's head out. I know we've made some friends, but try and make these teams even okay?"

"I could do the trek by myself if need be,"
Aquawoman responded with no small tinge of boasting in her voice. "Let us be on our way."

With that both Bruce and Aquawoman headed towards the exit with hopefully the rest of the group following. In the streets they split up. "I know this city like the back of my hand." He handed over the map they had used to Aquawoman. "The help navigate. Stay out of sight and stay out of trouble. We'll meet up at the port in about two hours. Good luck."

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Zireael as Geralt of Rivia
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima
@Bomb as Gnar
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jotaro Kujo
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Atomic Knight as Makoto Naegi
@Josh as Manchester Black
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@belVita as Stanley Burrell
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Archmage Jeremiah as Trixie
@Sen as Vel'Koz​
RbvTV.png

"You got it, boss." Harper replied to Bruce with a smirk as she hopped up from her seat and followed Aquawoman out the door. Once they were outside, Harper would interlace her fingers together and stretch out her arms, effectively cracking her knuckles before speaking.

"So.... is there a guy Bluebird back in your world?" Harper asked, trying to make small talk with the team leader.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @TeamAqua

Meanwhile, Felix would turn to Rose and Trixie as he made his decision.

tumblr_n1eeyvSfUv1rax7a6o1_500-195.jpg

"Well, the Aquachick seems to dislike me, so I'll be heading with Team Wayne."
Felix declared before doing just that, turning on a heel and walking out with whoever else was on said team.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah

6bfaacfc35b893ed0b3901fc74f94388--manga-kawaii-manga-anime.jpg

"Come on, everyone! Let's go!" SeeU started following Aquawoman, but stopped. "Oh-allow me to empty out first." With thay, SeeU would run to a nearby trash can.

SeeU would lift up her shirt high enough to expose her stomach, where she would press her belly button-as in, an actual button where a navel on a regular human would be. It would open up to reveal two small containers. One would be filled with almonds that had been chewed up (but dry, as SeeU had no saliva), the other the persimmon juice from Trixie's magic show. SeeU would pull both out, remove the lids, and pour the contents into the trash can, then replace the lids and put the containers back, fixing herself as if nothing had happened.

Once the almonds and persimmon juice had been disposed of, SeeU took her place beside Harper again.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Atomic Knight @Kentucky @Takumi @SouthGroup​

"How about Team Wayne and Team Aquawoman?" Bruce finally responded to all the team naming. "Now if we're done with that here's the plan. Team 1, lead by me will advance from the North part of town and head to the Iceberg lounge from that way." He then motioned towards Aquawoman.

"Aquawoman and Team 2 will advance from the South and both teams will converge here on the pier where Penguin's got the Iceberg lounge docked. I'd suggest Bluebird to go with Aquawoman, just so that we have native gothamites on both teams. And Manchster..." Bruce turned his attention towards Manchester Black. "Makoto had a point in regards to the giant. If your team sees it, do not engage but use your powers to scan its mind. Perhaps we will learn something? Otherwise I think we're good to go."

"I still don't care for this plan," Gordon replied. "I don't want to see so many civilians be put into danger."

"We were all gathered for a reason," Bruce assured him. "Whatever is going on we have to finish it together. Alright, let's head out. I know we've made some friends, but try and make these teams even okay?"
[FONT=Book Antiqua]
[/FONT] Aquawoman responded with no small tinge of boasting in her voice. [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Let us be on our way."[/FONT]

With that both Bruce and Aquawoman headed towards the exit with hopefully the rest of the group following. In the streets they split up. "I know this city like the back of my hand." He handed over the map they had used to Aquawoman. "The help navigate. Stay out of sight and stay out of trouble. We'll meet up at the port in about two hours. Good luck."

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Bomb as Gnar
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Sen as Vel'Koz​
Stanley couldn't help but raise a brow in response to Bruce's proposition. Then again, he was white, so it was understandable.

After pulling out his 44 magnum, the Hammerman would cock it before turning to Bruce. "Sorry Bruce, I ain't tryin' to be rude, but there just ain't no way I'm working with no rich white dude!"

With that said, Stanley headed with Team Aquawoman.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

"If that's the case, I'll go with... eenie meenie miney... Team Wayne!"

Ben, after the random choice, follows Bruce Wayne, then turns back to his allies.

"You all coming?"

@Okami @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Minerva @Bomb @BruceCruise​
Felix, already being way ahead of the kid, turned to him and pulled out his rifle.

latest

"Of course they're coming, dumbass. It's not like they have a say in the matter."

@Crow @Jeremi @TeamWayne​

RbvTV.png

"You got it, boss." Harper replied to Bruce with a smirk as she hopped up from her seat and followed Aquawoman out the door. Once they were outside, Harper would interlace her fingers together and stretch out her arms, effectively cracking her knuckles before speaking.

"So.... is there a guy Bluebird back in your world?" Harper asked, trying to make small talk with the team leader.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @TeamAqua

Meanwhile, Felix would turn to Rose and Trixie as he made his decision.

tumblr_n1eeyvSfUv1rax7a6o1_500-195.jpg

"Well, the Aquachick seems to dislike me, so I'll be heading with Team Wayne."
Felix declared before doing just that, turning on a heel and walking out with whoever else was on said team.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah

"I am not aware, but I would assume so,"
Aquawoman replied to Harper. To Felix she only had one thing to say. "I am quite certain I'm not the only one."

@thatguyinthestore

Stanley couldn't help but raise a brow in response to Bruce's proposition. Then again, he was white, so it was understandable.

After pulling out his 44 magnum, the Hammerman would cock it before turning to Bruce. "Sorry Bruce, I ain't tryin' to be rude, but there just ain't no way I'm working with no rich white dude!"

With that said, Stanley headed with Team Aquawoman.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

"Hrm..." I guess the man had a point. "I understand..."

@belVita

Last edited:
"I am not aware, but I would assume so," Aquawoman replied to Harper. To Felix she only had one thing to say. "I am quite certain I'm not the only one."

@thatguyinthestore @TeamNorth

"Hrm..." I guess the man had a point. "I understand..."

@belVita @TeamSouth
Aquawoman would only be met with a middle finger as Felix continued to walk off with the other group.

tumblr_oagbm4PLmO1ulrd6vo1_400.gif

JunQaWD.jpg

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Ben comments, obviously referring to Felix.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Jeremi @TeamWayne​
latest

"Kid, don't think that just because you just got outta your pampers automatically means that I won't hesitate to bludgeon you with the butt of this here rifle." Felix said to Ben, sounding dead serious.

Though in all honesty, he didn't even care about the kids comment. He just enjoyed being a dick.

@Crow @Jeremi @TeamSouth​

"Aquawoman and Team 2 will advance from the South and both teams will converge here on the pier where Penguin's got the Iceberg lounge docked. I'd suggest Bluebird to go with Aquawoman, just so that we have native gothamites on both teams. And Manchster..." Bruce turned his attention towards Manchester Black. "Makoto had a point in regards to the giant. If your team sees it, do not engage but use your powers to scan its mind. Perhaps we will learn something? Otherwise I think we're good to go."​

Aquawoman responded with no small tinge of boasting in her voice. "Let us be on our way."

With that both Bruce and Aquawoman headed towards the exit with hopefully the rest of the group following. In the streets they split up. "I know this city like the back of my hand." He handed over the map they had used to Aquawoman. "The help navigate. Stay out of sight and stay out of trouble. We'll meet up at the port in about two hours. Good luck."​
Aoko07.png

Civilian... Yeah, I guess people are looking at me like that, huh?

It had been quite a while that Aoko had been treated like a normal civilian, as Gordon had called her and the group, and it was almost flattering, if it didn't also remind Aoko of how she was normally looked at, not that she really cared all that much in the grand scheme of things, but... Well, anyway. Back to business.

Nodding toward Jotaro when the younger man gestured that it was time to go, Aoko began to move, presumably with Aqua in tow, before realizing she didn't even really have a team settled to go with. As the redhead had said before, as a traveler, she generally went where the wind went, or at least where the Association directed her to, and rarely tried to dictate where it would go herself (or else the universe would come a step closer to ending, but that was a different story for another time). Still, she could assume that it made little difference for her intended mates here, so if it were up to her to pick...

"Hmm, shall we perhaps go with Miss Aquawoman? I imagine the people coming with could certainly use our help. Plus... I'm more familiar with people heading that way anyway, y'know?" She suggested to Aqua and Jotaro, before also turning toward Makoto as well while she was at it, "What about you, ahoge boy? Wanna come with?"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TeamAquawoman

Last edited:
Aquawoman would only be met with a middle finger as Felix continued to walk off with the other group.

tumblr_oagbm4PLmO1ulrd6vo1_400.gif

latest

"Kid, don't think that just because you just got outta your pampers automatically means that I won't hesitate to bludgeon you with the butt of this here rifle." Felix said to Ben, sounding dead serious.

Though in all honesty, he didn't even care about the kids comment. He just enjoyed being a dick.

@Crow @Jeremi @TeamSouth​

zVmFpfi.jpg

"You sure aren't doing it now, are you? Looks like hestitation to me," Ben, provoked, taunts Felix as he dials his Omnitrix, preparing to transform.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Jeremi @TeamBruce​

zVmFpfi.jpg

"You sure aren't doing it now, are you? Looks like hestitation to me," Ben, provoked, taunts Felix as he dials his Omnitrix, preparing to transform.

"Save it for Bane and his ilk." Bruce wasn't going take any infighting this early into their trek. "We don't have time for any of this. None of us have to like each other but we still have to work together. Got it?"

Last edited:
"Save it for Bane and his ilk." Bruce wasn't going take any infighting this early into their trek. "We don't have time for any of this. None of us have to like each other but we still have to work together. Got it?"

"But he started it!"

Ben exclaims while pointing to Felix, looks at Bruce, then puts his head down with a sigh, understanding the situation.

"Got it..."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Jeremi @TeamBruce​

400px-Witcher3Geralt.jpg

It had taken Geralt a few extra minutes for him to wake up and get his bearings straight. "I hate portals..." he complained with a groan, checking all of his equipment as he got up and listened in on the rest of his companions, trying to get caught up. Apparently there was some kind of plan going on, but what this plan entailed he had no idea of.

With a soft sigh, he stretched his tense muscles and walked up to a random group, which happened to be team Aquawoman. "Sorry I'm late... I'll be joining you, if that's alright." His deep, gravely voice made him sound much older than he looked, and his face always had a serious expression on it. He glanced around the area, and finally concluded that no one - or at least not many - of these people were up to cause him any harm. Good, his swords could stay sheathed for a bit longer.

@ anyone @team aquawoman

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Bomb as Gnar
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

Aoko07.png

Civilian... Yeah, I guess people are looking at me like that, huh?

It had been quite a while that Aoko had been treated like a normal civilian, as Gordon had called her and the group, and it was almost flattering, if it didn't also remind Aoko of how she was normally looked at, not that she really cared all that much in the grand scheme of things, but... Well, anyway. Back to business.

Nodding toward Jotaro when the younger man gestured that it was time to go, Aoko began to move, presumably with Aqua in tow, before realizing she didn't even really have a team settled to go with. As the redhead had said before, as a traveler, she generally went where the wind went, or at least where the Association directed her to, and rarely tried to dictate where it would go herself (or else the universe would come a step closer to ending, but that was a different story for another time). Still, she could assume that it made little difference for her intended mates here, so if it were up to her to pick...

"Hmm, shall we perhaps go with Miss Aquawoman? I imagine the people coming with could certainly use our help. Plus... I'm more familiar with people heading that way anyway, y'know?" She suggested to Aqua and Jotaro, before also turning toward Makoto as well while she was at it, "What about you, ahoge boy? Wanna come with?"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TeamAquawoman

View attachment 1785

Jotaro nodded. "Yeah. We'll go to the pier with Aquawoman," he declared, shoving his hands into his coat pockets and sidling after Aoko, Aquawoman and those that wished to join her 'team'. Truthfully, Jotaro could've joined either team and probably could've gone somewhere by himself if he needed to, but the pier called to him in particular. It could just be that the people he halfway-trusts are going there, or maybe it's just because he had a marine biology thesis due next Monday.

. . .Hm. Civilian life, huh?

Fuck that.

He stopped Aoko's question to Makoto, turning his head to the boy. Rather, he'd glance over Makoto's head and spot Junko prancing after the other group. It didn't take a mind-reader to know exactly what was going on through the boy's head. He doesn't hide his emotions as well as Jotaro does.

View attachment 1784

"Let's go, Makoto."

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Neko Shogun @Ver @TeamAquawoman

682 didn't have much to say during the division of the two teams, he even kept is mouth shut when an idiotic human started speaking totally in rhyme like a goddamn Doctor Seuss character.

He was a bit disappointed when the soldier and Ben had their fight ended early but didn't talk about that either. He was tired of talking for no reason for a while.

Instead, while 682 walks he thinks back to the foundation. He hated pretty much everything about that place, Doctor Cool, 106, the acid, but there were a few things he was fond of. Mostly just SCP-079. The computer with similar feelings as him was the closest thing he had to a friend and wasn't obnoxious either unlike 682 himself.

Sandra who had been holding his hand squeezed it, looking up at the lizard man. "You miss 'em, huh?" He asks, knowing the look on her face. During a few containment breeches 682 had managed to bust Sandra, back then known as 053, out of her containment and let her roam around. Non of the SCPs ever attempted to hurt her, not even that mother fucker 173. She even seemed to get close to the plague doctor 049. When containment was restored the foundation's soldiers found 049 lecturing her from his medical books like she was his student.

"You can go back if you want," 682 continues, "but if we return and we're outside of the facility, I'm not going back in there without a fight. You know they'll kill you when they can't learn anything else from you, right?" Sandra didn't respond, "you should just forget about them."

@teambruce

"Hey, I don't like the guy either. But we can't afford infighting. Sure, Felix may always be a asshole, but he's certainly a fighter. Can't put that down. So, what's the first move then?"

@Crow, @thatguyinthestore, @Okami, @Jeremi.
682 didn't have much to say during the division of the two teams, he even kept is mouth shut when an idiotic human started speaking totally in rhyme like a goddamn Doctor Seuss character.

He was a bit disappointed when the soldier and Ben had their fight ended early but didn't talk about that either. He was tired of talking for no reason for a while.

Instead, while 682 walks he thinks back to the foundation. He hated pretty much everything about that place, Doctor Cool, 106, the acid, but there were a few things he was fond of. Mostly just SCP-079. The computer with similar feelings as him was the closest thing he had to a friend and wasn't obnoxious either unlike 682 himself.

Sandra who had been holding his hand squeezed it, looking up at the lizard man. "You miss 'em, huh?" He asks, knowing the look on her face. During a few containment breeches 682 had managed to bust Sandra, back then known as 053, out of her containment and let her roam around. Non of the SCPs ever attempted to hurt her, not even that mother fucker 173. She even seemed to get close to the plague doctor 049. When containment was restored the foundation's soldiers found 049 lecturing her from his medical books like she was his student.

"You can go back if you want," 682 continues, "but if we return and we're outside of the facility, I'm not going back in there without a fight. You know they'll kill you when they can't learn anything else from you, right?" Sandra didn't respond, "you should just forget about them."

@teambruce

"Looks like Felix is sticking to us then," Ben says in response to Dante, sighing and grumbling at the thought.

9pekqpn.jpg

Ben then looks at Sandra and 682 with a mildly worried look. "Say, uh, 682, any reason why Sandra doesn't talk too much?"

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Jeremi @Widowmaker @TeamBruce​

682 shrugs, "don't know. Don't think anyone ever taught her to talk. She knows what we're saying though. Good enough for me."

@Crow

"Looks like Felix is sticking to us then," Ben says in response to Dante, sighing and grumbling at the thought.

9pekqpn.jpg

Ben then looks at Sandra and 682 with a mildly worried look. "Say, uh, 682, any reason why Sandra doesn't talk too much?"

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Jeremi @Widowmaker @TeamBruce​
Felix glanced over to the kid and smirked behind his helmet when Bruce called him off.

"Kid, ya don't even know what you'd be gettin' yourself into by picking a fight with me. Best you quit while you're ahead anyways." Felix said with a chuckle, slinging the rifle over his shoulder as he continued to walk.

@Crow @Widowmaker @Okami @Jeremi

Waving to Bruce, Manchester agreed with his reccomendtion.

"What ever you, Bossman."

Following Aquawoman, Manchester walked nearby Jojo anf Makoato. Lazily hunched over, Manchester gazed at Jojo.

"Oi, Jojo, right? Good to see you with is, us, well as good ya can be being kidnapped. I see you know Makato.

@Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Neko Shogun
As Harper continued to stroll, idly swinging her hands by her side while she walked, she eventually came up behind Manchester and poked him on the shoulder.

tumblr_inline_nl2he0LsjU1sv22sw.png

"Yo, Chestnut. Ya wouldn't happen to have anymore cigs on you, would ya?"

@Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back