Status
Not open for further replies.
As the group were overcoming and fighting their fears they heard a voice echoing all around them. "All everyone thinks is that fear is something to conquer. When in actuality"

"It's a sacrament!" The large figure had suddenly emerged looming over the group.

"Scarecrow..." Bruce's eyes narrowed as he looked up at the huge man.

Thinking it was another illusion Aquawoman leaped towards him only to be slapped away her away and sent her crashing back to the ground. Whatever he was it appeared he was solid. The chuckle Scarecrow emitted vibrated inside of the groups skulls. "I am here only has an observer my new cocktail, so save your powers! Fear is not something you can beat, you can only be sucked further in!"​

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita @dark

Looking across everyone gathered in the streets of Gotham, Trixie was troubled. "Uhhhm, hello? Everyone?" she called out, quirking a brow while she watched and listened as her companions spoke to objects, or simply into thin air, addressing them by names she'd never heard, and with hostile and shocked tones, "Why are you all acting so-?"

"Trixie!"
exclaimed an all-too recognizable voice, patronizing as ever. Trixie grinned.

"Oh no, you've caught me red-hooved this time,"
she laughed, "following in your hoofsteps and playing the hero, just to impress you, Princess- Twilight!" Trixie yelped in shock; her eyes open wide and unable to look away from the Alicorn Amulet being held just in front of her by a very displeased Twilight. "Twilight, I-I can explain-"

"You don't have to explain anything, Trixie,"
spoke a second voice from behind, hushed and hurt. Trixie snapped around to face it, shouting "Starlight!"

View attachment 1844

"Starlight, you need to tell her that I-"
the showpony pleaded,

"stole the Alicorn Amulet back and destroyed Twilight's castle?" Starlight cut in, tears flowing, "Yeah, I already told her! You just couldn't accept that she's better at magic than you are, could you? You never let go of your grudge with her, did you?" Starlight continued while Trixie choked on her words, unable to argue. "I trusted you, Trixie!"

"We trusted you, and you betrayed us,"
Twilight added in.

"You betrayed everypony who thought you had changed!" Starlight screamed. Dancing on her hooves and wildly shaking her head, Trixie backed away from her fears brought to life.

"I have changed; I'm different now! I'm not a villain!" Trixie snapped at Starlight, just as the crack of gunfire rang in the showpony's ears, and snapped her out of the nightmarish haze to find the only two vaguely equine-shaped things flanking her were a crooked little tree, and a toppled bench. Heaving ragged breaths, Trixie blinked and cocked her head back. Mumbling in confusion, she then looked to the Alicorn Amulet, still hanging just in front of herself...within her own telekinetic hold. Shaking her head, Trixie quickly stored it away under her cloak again where it wasn't to be seen, and cleared her throat. "Ahem...nevermind, everyone, now I know why..." she announced, casually calling off her earlier question.

Trixie heeded Bruce and followed close beside him, regaining her wits and confident demeanour awfully quick, or at least making it seem so. Still, her two front hooves shook with each step.
"Fear of the unknown? Pff!" Trixie scoffed at the notion, "That's never stopped the Great and Powerful Trixie before!" she proclaimed, "Besides, we already know what Bane is doing, thank you,"

@Jeremi

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow@Gummi Bunnies @Otto @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita @dark

"No one has agreed on the fact that Bane is going to be killed," Bruce responded into the air, which garnered a laugh from Scarecrow.

"So that is what this is? It always come back to fear. In this case, fear of the unknown! Why is Bane important? What makes him special? Or do you have a phobia of muscular men?"

Bruce beckoned them to follow. "We can talk and walk, unless Mister Cran would leave us alone?" The only response Bruce got to that was another laugh.

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita @dark

Before Harper had any time to respond the doors to the cells opened as similar looking men from earlier came in to drag them away. "Good luck." The two managed to hear from the unknown man from the cell next to Harper before the double doors to the cellblock closed behind them.

After having been dragged through a few corridors they'd be met by a deafening sound.

Walking through the opening they saw a huge fighting arena surrounded by screaming and hollering people thirsting for blood. A door in the dome like structure opened and both John and Harper were pushed in on either side. As the noise started to die down a spotlight shone down on a balcony where Roulette was standing. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to yet another exciting fight for your viewing pleasure! On the left we have Gotham's own Bluebird! And on the left we have...some old soldier type! Who will win this exciting battle I wonder? Will old age and brawn beat fast and young? I guess we just have to see to find out. Place your bets everyone! Who is going to leave that cage a winner!"

It appeared that the two were forced to fight, and with those collars one it was not hard to guess what happens if they don't.​
tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"W-wait.. what?" Harper shouted, not expecting to get thrown into a fight that fast. Although she didn't like the idea of fighting an innocent man... it looked like she had no other choice.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"I'm sorry about this..." Harper said under her breath to where only John could here it before charging forward, attempting to punch John straight in the jaw!

@
Jeremi @dark

"I don't care what you say, rich boy." Felix replied to Bruce as he thumbed to his chest. "I'm gonna kill Sackface and his butt buddy Bane."
"Well, if we don't kill him, he'll just keep doing bad things! And Bane doesn't scare me, because I can't stop him if I'm afraid of him!" SeeU continued to talk as she tried to get Ben and herself moving along. Even to an evil scarecrow, talking was the polite thing to do.

@Jeremi @Crow
tumblr_nnvr45qZ0J1u4tx13o1_1280.gif

"See? Even the dumb talking and singing kids toy gets it!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @York @Widowmaker @Ver

"Well, if we don't kill him, he'll just keep doing bad things! And Bane doesn't scare me, because I can't stop him if I'm afraid of him!" SeeU continued to talk as she tried to get Ben and herself moving along. Even to an evil scarecrow, talking was the polite thing to do.

@Jeremi @Crow

"W-wait.. what?" Harper shouted, not expecting to get thrown into a fight that fast. Although she didn't like the idea of fighting an innocent man... it looked like she had no other choice.

"I'm sorry about this..." Harper said under her breath to where only John could here it before charging forward, attempting to punch John straight in the jaw!

@
Jeremi @dark

"I don't care what you say, rich boy." Felix replied to Bruce as he thumbed to his chest. "I'm gonna kill Sackface and his butt buddy Bane."

"We will put the pin on that for the time being," Came Bruce's response to the two.

Trixie in turn got a laugh from Scarecrow. "Do you believe in everything your ears and eyes tell you? There is always something deeper inside the dark abyss."

The attacks caused the gigantic Scarecrow to topple over and melt into the ground leaving nothing behind. "Fear guides your hand continuously. Lashing out like dogs on leashes." But his voice still persisted. "What is it that you actually seek? To hurt me or hurt yourselves through ignorance?"

"I'm more annoyed than afraid, really, really bugged," Upgrade comments, "whatever's in that fear toxin's making us intepret hallucinations as solid. Maybe these hallucinations mess with all five senses."
"We seek to kill Bane!" SeeU's voice rang out as she tried to look around. Was that scarecrow just an illusion? "We're going to kill him and get rid of those giants! That way Gotham will be safer and innocent people won't die anymore!"

Ugh, all this hallucinating was ruining everything! "Ben! I would like a gas mask, please!" Maybe cutting off the gas could help, and gas masks did that, right?

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun@Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky@Widowmaker @Crow @GummiBunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah@ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight@Lucky @belVita @dark

@Jeremi @Crow

"One gas mask coming right up!" Four wires emerged from SeeU's outfit, connecting with her face to generate some sort of gas mask to protect her eyes and ears from the gas. "Oh right! I almost forgot that Upgrade could do THIS!"

SeeU would feel a light tingle after these words. While not obvious, Upgrade had performed a nigh-instant software update on the combat chip Harper had installed in SeeU, inputting it with the hand-to-hand combat experience of Ben Tennyson over what he calls the best summer ever.

Unfortunately, no additional cool alien powers.

SeeU would have full control of her body unless Upgrade kicks in, and could move on her own without needing for Upgrade to actively move along with her.

The boosters activated, causing Upgraded SeeU to charge towards Scarecrow.

"Alright SeeU, just keep swinging with style!" Upgrade reccommends.

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @GummiBunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight@Lucky @belVita @dark

Last edited:
"No one has agreed on the fact that Bane is going to be killed," Bruce responded into the air, which garnered a laugh from Scarecrow.

"So that is what this is? It always come back to fear. In this case, fear of the unknown! Why is Bane important? What makes him special? Or do you have a phobia of muscular men?"

Bruce beckoned them to follow. "We can talk and walk, unless Mister Cran would leave us alone?" The only response Bruce got to that was another laugh.

Before Harper had any time to respond the doors to the cells opened as similar looking men from earlier came in to drag them away. "Good luck." The two managed to hear from the unknown man from the cell next to Harper before the double doors to the cellblock closed behind them.

After having been dragged through a few corridors they'd be met by a deafening sound.

Walking through the opening they saw a huge fighting arena surrounded by screaming and hollering people thirsting for blood. A door in the dome like structure opened and both John and Harper were pushed in on either side. As the noise started to die down a spotlight shone down on a balcony where Roulette was standing. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to yet another exciting fight for your viewing pleasure! On the left we have Gotham's own Bluebird! And on the left we have...some old soldier type! Who will win this exciting battle I wonder? Will old age and brawn beat fast and young? I guess we just have to see to find out. Place your bets everyone! Who is going to leave that cage a winner!"

It appeared that the two were forced to fight, and with those collars one it was not hard to guess what happens if they don't.​

@
Jeremi @dark

OFbZTJp.png

John eyes Harper one last time before some sort of collar was placed on both of them and John muttered something under his breath.

But it was too late... the man was dragged out in sort of a forced fight against Harper for entertainment.

The crowd was cheering hoping for somebody to make a move.

John eyed Harper, keeping his left leg back forward and his right leg back, he placed his hands up in a defensive position and as Harper's charging punch tries to go straight for his jaw, He moved sideways to the left and moved both arms up, pushing the arm out of the way, keeping his head and body safe from the punch. He stepped in around Harper's right leg and locked it moving his hips closer to hers and used his hands to push up her head taking her body down with his hand to her neck as Harper hopefully goes down.

@Jeremi @dark

OFbZTJp.png

John eyes Harper one last time before some sort of collar was placed on both of them and John muttered something under his breath.

But it was too late... the man was dragged out in sort of a forced fight against Harper for entertainment.

The crowd was cheering hoping for somebody to make a move.

John eyed Harper, keeping his left leg back forward and his right leg back, he placed his hands up in a defensive position and as Harper's charging punch tries to go straight for his jaw, He moved sideways to the left and moved both arms up, pushing the arm out of the way, keeping his head and body safe from the punch. He stepped in around Harper's right leg and locked it moving his hips closer to hers and used his hands to push up her head taking her body down with his hand to her neck as Harper hopefully goes down.

@Jeremi @dark
Damn, this guy was fast. But Harper wasn't one to give up so easy! As Harper felt her neck get grabbed, she would raise her arm and attempt to deliver a strong jab to his nose before she went down!​

"We will put the pin on that for the time being," Came Bruce's response to the two.

Trixie in turn got a laugh from Scarecrow. "Do you believe in everything your ears and eyes tell you? There is always something deeper inside the dark abyss."

Trixie lifted her head to peer into the windows of buildings that towered high above, hiding whatever they housed behind their oily black veneer. Her eyes snapped from lightless pane of glass to lightless pane of glass with anxious speed, able to do little more than hurriedly canter past while her imagination - hopped up on Scarecrow's gas - ran wild.

Blinking hard, Trixie forced her sights back onto the road ahead.
"My ears and eyes always tell me the truth," the showpony confidently stated, "An incomplete truth, but still the truth; like a magic trick!"

@Jeremi

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow@Gummi Bunnies @Otto @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita

Damn, this guy was fast. But Harper wasn't one to give up so easy! As Harper felt her neck get grabbed, she would raise her arm and attempt to deliver a strong jab to his nose before she went down!​

John wasn't about to go down that easy either.

With one of his arms, John attempted to cover his nose to try to soften the impact Harper would leave.

@dark @Jeremi

John wasn't about to go down that easy either.

With one of his arms, John attempted to cover his nose to try to soften the impact Harper would leave.

@dark @Jeremi
Harper would have grunted at that before abruptly falling over due to losing her balance from her leg lock, however she would get up rather quickly after rolling out of the way before John could do a follow up attack.

Harper then charged forward and jumped in the air when she was close enough, trying to kick John in his gut.

@dark @Jeremi

"I'm more annoyed than afraid, really, really bugged," Upgrade comments, "whatever's in that fear toxin's making us intepret hallucinations as solid. Maybe these hallucinations mess with all five senses."

"One gas mask coming right up!" Four wires emerged from SeeU's outfit, connecting with her face to generate some sort of gas mask to protect her eyes and ears from the gas. "Oh right! I almost forgot that Upgrade could do THIS!"

SeeU would feel a light tingle after these words. While not obvious, Upgrade had performed a nigh-instant software update on the combat chip Harper had installed in SeeU, inputting it with the hand-to-hand combat experience of Ben Tennyson over what he calls the best summer ever.

Unfortunately, no additional cool alien powers.

SeeU would have full control of her body unless Upgrade kicks in, and could move on her own without needing for Upgrade to actively move along with her.

The boosters activated, causing Upgraded SeeU to charge towards Scarecrow.

"Alright SeeU, just keep swinging with style!" Upgrade reccommends.

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @GummiBunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight@Lucky @belVita @dark

There was however nothing to swing at. "I commend your efforts to escape fear, but even with a gasmask on it will take time for your body to filter it out. Time that you do not have!"

Bruce tried to push the group on, but due to the change of scenery caused by the fear toxin it made Gotham City harder to navigate. As they wandered it started to suddenly rain as Bruce looked down on his had he realized however that it was blood. "Like a flock of sheep being herded into the gaping maw of the wolf," Scarecrow's voice vibrated in the air. "Have you not stopped and think what it is you are actually doing?"

There was however nothing to swing at. "I commend your efforts to escape fear, but even with a gasmask on it will take time for your body to filter it out. Time that you do not have!"

Bruce tried to push the group on, but due to the change of scenery caused by the fear toxin it made Gotham City harder to navigate. As they wandered it started to suddenly rain as Bruce looked down on his had he realized however that it was blood. "Like a flock of sheep being herded into the gaping maw of the wolf," Scarecrow's voice vibrated in the air. "Have you not stopped and think what it is you are actually doing?"
Aoko05.png

"How dramatic. Fancy words for someone who can't come out and face us,"
Aoko said, trying her best to maintain her composure in the wake of the Scarecrow's influence. Robot or alien she might not exactly be, but the redhead fancied herself immune to any fear hallucination that might have been cooked up, especially since she'd managed to overcome hers for the time being. Who could tell how long that would last until it came back though? Only time would tell, and that was a question that Aoko figured she'd rather not ask time.

Continuing to navigate through the city along with the group, she glanced back at the others, such as Jotaro, Manchester, Aqua, SeeU, and so on. "Oi, you doin' alright back there? If this is too much for ya to handle, I can carry you guys forward if you want!" She exclaimed half-jokingly, trying to keep their spirits (as well as her own) up. The thought of herself carrying a 6'5 goliath like Jotaro was a bit amusing, but not unfeasible, for one, but alas...

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Josh @Yun Lee @Anybody

Last edited:

"Please stop talking, Mister Scarecrow! I know you think you're very scary, but we're a little bit too busy to be scared at the moment!" The rain, howevee, did give SeeU pause. "This isn't real...right?"

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun@Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky@Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah@ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight@Lucky @belVita @dark

"Wait, this doesn't feel like cranberry sauce..." Upgrade comments as the chilly blood rain touched his liquid metal body.

"You heard the lady, Scarecrow, knock it off!" Upgrade shouts, before taunting, "You should really do something about those creepy crawlies on your face, 'cause I think they're preventing you from thinking. I've saved the Earth a bunch of times from creeps that are more of a menace than you'll ever be, saved the universe just as many times, kicked the butts of big players like Vilgax the Conquerer & Ghostfreak, and... uh... a lot more! I've done a whole bunch of hero work over the summer, so you'll need a lot more than funny red rain we clearly know is fake to scare me- or us, for that matter!"

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita @dark

Last edited:
Harper would have grunted at that before abruptly falling over due to losing her balance from her leg lock, however she would get up rather quickly after rolling out of the way before John could do a follow up attack.

Harper then charged forward and jumped in the air when she was close enough, trying to kick John in his gut.

@dark @Jeremi

Harper was young but she had her own methods as well.

With a quick perry, John tried to sweep Harper's other leg from under her, trying to make her stumble to the ground. He followed it up with a few rough punches.

"I know what it is I've set out to do, and you won't stop me from returning home and achieving that goal." Bishamon spoke up coldly, focus returning to her eyes as she moved to push on with the rest, even despite the rain that was supposedly blood.

"And neither will Bane." she added, seething. She wasn't going to let them get in her way-the rest of her Regalia, her Shinki, were waiting for her to return after all-and she wasn't going to let Scarecrow keep talking to her like this trying to mess with her head.

@Jeremi @Josh @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight@Lucky @belVita

Officer K glanced around, eyes wide with wonder as he attempted to swat away the blood raining down from above. He stumbled after the group, intent on breaking out of the fear toxin as fast as they could. It was no doubt that falling behind or getting too far ahead would lead to death. So he waited, pulling the gun from his hip and pulling it up. But he couldn't shoot Crane, could he? Had he done anything other than deter them? Like it or not, K still had the justice he had been given when they programmed him. He couldn't just kill anyone. As he stumbled up back with the group, he heard the red haired woman say something.
Aoko07.png

"How dramatic. Fancy words for someone who can't come out and face us," Aoko said, trying her best to maintain her composure in the wake of the Scarecrow's influence. Robot or alien she might not exactly be, but the redhead fancied herself immune to any fear hallucination that might have been cooked up, especially since she'd managed to overcome hers for the time being. Who could tell how long that would last until it came back though? Only time would tell, and that was a question that Aoko figured she'd rather not ask time.

Continuing to navigate through the city along with the group, she glanced back at the others, such as Jotaro, Manchester, Aqua, SeeU, and so on. "Oi, you doin' alright back there? If this is too much for ya to handle, I can carry you guys forward if you want!" She exclaimed half-jokingly, trying to keep their spirits (as well as her own) up. The thought of herself carrying a 6'5 goliath like Jotaro was a bit amusing, but not unfeasible, for one, but alas...

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Josh @Yun Lee @Anybody

"I'll be... I'll be fine." He said, nodding to her thankfully nonetheless.

Last edited:
"Wait, this doesn't feel like cranberry sauce..." Upgrade comments as the chilly blood rain touched his liquid metal body.

"You heard the lady, Scarecrow, knock it off!" Upgrade shouts, before taunting, "You should really do something about those creepy crawlies on your face, 'cause I think they're preventing you from thinking. I've saved the Earth a bunch of times from creeps that are more of a menace than you'll ever be, saved the universe just as many times, kicked the butts of big players like Vilgax the Conquerer & Ghostfreak, and... uh... a lot more! I've done a whole bunch of hero work over the summer, so you'll need a lot more than funny red rain we clearly know is fake to scare me- or us, for that matter!"

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita @dark

"Yet here you are, wandering aimlessly a lost child with out his safety blanket. The ones who fear the most usually put up the bravest faces after all." Scarecrow, or his voice at least, seemed to be constant companion at least for the time being.

As they wandered in the hellscape the blood pouring down they stumbled upon what to them looked like a giant skull maw built into a mountain. It seemed to be an entrance of some sort. "Is that..."

Aquawoman finished what Bruce was going to say. "Considering how this gas has changed our surroundings, I assume that is supposed to be a tunnel."

This news seemed to lift Bruce's spirits. "Then we are not too far from where we need to." The entrance looked like it was mocking them the eyes on the skull shone a bright red and Bruce could swear that they were following his every move.

"Yet here you are, wandering aimlessly a lost child with out his safety blanket. The ones who fear the most usually put up the bravest faces after all." Scarecrow, or his voice at least, seemed to be constant companion at least for the time being.

As they wandered in the hellscape the blood pouring down they stumbled upon what to them looked like a giant skull maw built into a mountain. It seemed to be an entrance of some sort. "Is that..."

Aquawoman finished what Bruce was going to say. "Considering how this gas has changed our surroundings, I assume that is supposed to be a tunnel."

This news seemed to lift Bruce's spirits. "Then we are not too far from where we need to." The entrance looked like it was mocking them the eyes on the skull shone a bright red and Bruce could swear that they were following his every move.

"About fuckin' time..." Felix mutters as he entered the tunnel, ignoring Scarecrow's taunts as he did so.

@Jeremi

Harper was young but she had her own methods as well.

With a quick perry, John tried to sweep Harper's other leg from under her, trying to make her stumble to the ground. He followed it up with a few rough punches.
Harper managed to jump over the sweep, narrowly avoiding his leg. Growing a bit angry once she landed, Harper grit her teeth and attempted to deliver another punch to his nose, this one twice as hard as the last.

@dark @Jeremi

Jotaro looked around at his allies, who were all rolling around on the ground and acting crazy.

View attachment 1848

"Good grief, you people are fragile."

The coated delinquent walked forward and shook his head, rubbing the toxin out of his eyes and motioning to Aoko and Bruce. "I'm fine, let's go already. . .I've had enough of this clown."

Despite his stoic attitude, his eyes looked tired - as if they saw something above and beyond the nightmare world (been there, done that) that Scarecrow had created. Though, much like anything else from Jotaro's mind, it won't get in the way of his goal. Even if it was clear that the toxin had done something.

You just won't have to see it.

@Jeremi @Ver @Neko Shogun @Josh @Yun Lee @Anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back